Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 613 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85871 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 06:08:45 AM

What a shame. It looks like Volk will just spend the 11 days making the weight rather than training to win. There is no time to set up a proper training camp for Volk. They had a very close fight before but I expect the betting odds to make Makachev a heavy favorite due to the late-notice situation.

And there's also Costa just had elbow surgery. That needs weeks of rest to fully heal. Robert Whitaker's name was mentioned as the substitute but Costa continued to insist that he will still fight Chimaev.

It seems like excuses are being ready once Volk and Costa lose their fights.

Its said that Usman who will fight against Chimaev. And whoever wins will hve a title shot against Leon.Its gonna be an action pack match, Usman to land a big shot to Khamzat, he will also be over.  But definitely fans will be expecting Chimaev to rugdoll Usman.

Costa seem making excuses only according to some articles. Chimaev and Costa been trashing for awhile, fans are hyped and then Costa just got injured while the date gets closer. Too convenient.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 10:30:13 AM

Its said that Usman who will fight against Chimaev. And whoever wins will hve a title shot against Leon.Its gonna be an action pack match, Usman to land a big shot to Khamzat, he will also be over.  But definitely fans will be expecting Chimaev to rugdoll Usman.

Costa seem making excuses only according to some articles. Chimaev and Costa been trashing for awhile, fans are hyped and then Costa just got injured while the date gets closer. Too convenient.

I don't know why Volk still wants to continue the match with only 11 days left. Maybe it would be different if they were in the same class. Moving up to Lightweight is less difficult than cutting weight. But the important point here is that Makachev is an elite wrestler and the weight difference would be a big problem for his opponent.
I was initially very excited about UFC 294 because there were several fights I was looking forward to. But this bad news has buried my spirits. Just disappeared. It's not that the fighter is bad, it's just that what can be expected from a fight with inadequate preparation?

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 11:31:41 AM

Its said that Usman who will fight against Chimaev. And whoever wins will hve a title shot against Leon.

While I wanted more to watch Chimaev vs Costa due to their trashtalk drama, a fight against Usman is also a good challenge. I would say that Usman is more challenging than Costa. At least Usman is in p4p rating Cheesy Well, we gonna see if that highkick that Edwards landed in 2022 was a game changer for Camaru or not. Based on Chimaev fight against Burns, it seems that Chimaev gas tank isnt unlimited, in third round he breathed heavily. While Usman had 9 5round fights.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 12:04:16 PM

While I wanted more to watch Chimaev vs Costa due to their trashtalk drama, a fight against Usman is also a good challenge. I would say that Usman is more challenging than Costa. At least Usman is in p4p rating Cheesy Well, we gonna see if that highkick that Edwards landed in 2022 was a game changer for Camaru or not. Based on Chimaev fight against Burns, it seems that Chimaev gas tank isnt unlimited, in third round he breathed heavily. While Usman had 9 5round fights.

I think if he can actually go directly to fight Leon if he can beat Costa easily because there is no point going to fight with Usman since he has been losing straight in his last two fights, he should at least win one fight to get a shot on Chimaev because that would be a waste for them giving him a chance to beat their fighter. Also, Leon has never been in a hard fight since he won against Usman and I think Chimaev will be a decent match for him if Chimaev wins against Costa.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 12:18:03 PM

Its said that Usman who will fight against Chimaev. And whoever wins will hve a title shot against Leon.

Yup, I totally like he new match ups better at the main and co main event tbh.  And I have always been curious how Usman would look like at 185 as he's a huge for 170.  I guess we'll see in what could be the fight of the night for the event.  And the books lined Usman at 3.40...  Remembering how Chimaev fared vs the smaller guy in Burns, I think that's a lot of value on Usman.  Do the books really think Chimaev will finish or dominate the match?  Against Usman?  Dunno...  But I think the line is too wide unless Usman has some sort of injury or something.

Anyway, here are a couple of replays for the the guys fighting in the main event.

UFC Free Fight:  Yussuf vs Fili
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4aPwju4LFk

UFC Free Fight:  Barboza vs Burgos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtWAOuHCDy4

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 01:54:08 PM

What a shame. It looks like Volk will just spend the 11 days making the weight rather than training to win. There is no time to set up a proper training camp for Volk. They had a very close fight before but I expect the betting odds to make Makachev a heavy favorite due to the late-notice situation.

And there's also Costa just had elbow surgery. That needs weeks of rest to fully heal. Robert Whitaker's name was mentioned as the substitute but Costa continued to insist that he will still fight Chimaev.

It seems like excuses are being ready once Volk and Costa lose their fights.

Yeah, it's now Usman facing Khamzat. But no, the winner won't get Leon Edwards. Khamzat is already campaigning as a middleweight so Usman is the one moving up in weight here. Coming from back-to-back losses and moving up in weight plus Usman is not young anymore, Khamzat should ragdoll him.

Why will Costa make excuses? He insisted on not getting his fight canceled. But he cannot force himself since there are medical inspections prior to the fight. Costa's current medical situation failed to pass the standards so he is not getting the fight. If it was a minor injury then it is possible that it was self-inflicted but when it needs surgery, it's a legit injury.

The event is no longer that exciting at least for the hardcore fans. From nearly 50/50 fights down to heavy underdogs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 02:13:56 PM

And I have always been curious how Usman would look like at 185 as he's a huge for 170.  I guess we'll see in what could be the fight of the night for the event.  And the books lined Usman at 3.40...  Remembering how Chimaev fared vs the smaller guy in Burns, I think that's a lot of value on Usman.  Do the books really think Chimaev will finish or dominate the match?  Against Usman?  Dunno...  But I think the line is too wide unless Usman has some sort of injury or something.

Was announced that they gonna fight as middleweights, not welterweights? I think bookies give Usman very low value. 1) he had 5 title defenses 2) he was winning that fight when he has lost his title 3) he is a wrestler also 4) he has one of the best striking coaches. What we got from Chimaev: 1) strength 2) self confidence 3) wrestling. But that self confidence played bad when Burns started to land punches in exchanges. Where strength is, there is also stamina nearby. I would value Usman for around 2.00 honestly and give Chimaev 1.40-1.50 only due to his series of wins and hype. In fact, I would not be surprised if Usman wins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 03:07:54 PM

I think if he can actually go directly to fight Leon if he can beat Costa easily because there is no point going to fight with Usman since he has been losing straight in his last two fights, he should at least win one fight to get a shot on Chimaev because that would be a waste for them giving him a chance to beat their fighter. Also, Leon has never been in a hard fight since he won against Usman and I think Chimaev will be a decent match for him if Chimaev wins against Costa.

Yes, I agree. There is no reason to give a fight to Khamzat against a fighter who has been losing. Usman is on a losing streak. If he even won the fight before the recent loss, I think it would have made sense if they gave him the fight. But now it is not going to make much sense. Leon is probably the right decision at this moment. I believe we will be able to see a good fight between him and Khamzat. This is also going to be a real test for Leon. Maybe this will also be the end of his winning streak as well. the thing is he is on a three fight winning streak right now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 03:20:05 PM

It is true that there is no video that shows in detail the significant changes in McGregor but at least there have been some changes in McGregor physique in recent years while he was not a UFC fighter.
It should be noted that McGregor uses several of these drugs according to doctor recommendations or supervision so there is no prohibition against their use but after deciding to return to fighting he has carried out several tests and even given up all types of drugs that he previously consumed.
Concerning McGregor physique he experienced changes because trained more often and went to the GYM to develop his body muscles and for almost three years he retired from UFC so he focused on healing the injuries he experienced and with some time this was enough to make the changes.

There is nothing wrong with McGregor and he can still continue fighting as stated by Dana White as UFC president.

It is great that Conor McGregor Physique is changing rapidly and for sure it looks very good to him but if the allegation of taking a drug substance to increase his body mass is true then it could be good on the outside but for Conor McGregors Inside it is fatal,

He has passed the test and he is also ready to follow the procedures as UFC fighter who will re-enter the octagon in his first fight at UFC300.

Regarding the accusation of using drugs that affect muscle mass in McGregor body this is actually not an issue because for muscle mass the most effective drug is steroids and the accusation that was attached was about the use of illegal drugs or doping to speed up injury healing but when the accusation was revealed McGregor did denial and has provided full clarification.

I think everything has gone perfectly and there is not the slightest problem that would make it difficult for him to fight again.
Don't we also miss McGregor controversial style in the octagon?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 09:15:28 PM

Yeah, it's now Usman facing Khamzat.
Kamaru Usman has been in more fights and has better experience than Khamzat Chimaev, but Khamzat Chimaev has youth on his side and the advantage of being better prepared than Kamaru Usman will be. Kamaru Usman will be brutal in the fight knowing that he has not fought since he lost to Leon Edwards, he will not want to loose this fight too even though he is being the replacement under a short notice and has a few days to  get to the required weight for the fight.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1562

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 09:53:09 PM

I really like this replacement. While Costa is fairly entertaining in his interviews and on social media, he didn't show anything special in his last few fights. Usman is definitely a bigger challenge for Chimaev.
As of now, the odds for Usman are around x3.25, which seems like a potentially good value bet. I'd expect it to be more even. Of course, the very short notice and the acclimatisation in a different time zone will not be in Usman's favour. But there will be more pressure on Chimaev, since he is very hyped-up and had a full camp.

Leon is fighting Colby next and I don't think he'll keep that belt. So we're very likely to see Colby Vs. Chimaev for the next title bout, which would be perfect if you ask me.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 05:56:00 AM

This week is full of UFC shocking news. Now, from 2024, UFC and USADA are not going to cooperate anymore. Strange that not UFC made this announcement, but it came from USADA first, as they decided to stop cooperstion.  Dana said that is like backstabbing to do such thing. Now UFC got few months to find someone who will replace USADA, or I dont know, pause events, let fighters fight unchecked for some time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 778

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 09:15:02 AM

FFS!

Recent news, Oliveira is out from ufc 294 due to an eye injury. And guess who has replaced Oliveira Grin Their fight that got a controversal result in the past. I am speaking about battle dwarf - Alex Volkanovski. Wow! What a surprise. UFC hit perfect with such replacement. To bad, it might be a really short notice for Volkan.

Volk is probably expecting a rematch too. If there ever a poll about who should get an immediate rematch between Oliveira and Volk, Volk will likely win more votes. Their fight will keep you sit in front of the monitor savoring each hit. But also unsure how it will end.

But I hope Volk can prepare well for this fight. Volks tough hope he wins this time so there will be another Islam vs Volk III.
That's for sure that Volk would win every vote as a replacement of Oliveira in this match because the fight between Volkanovski and Makhachev was the one that many people think was not judged fairly and Volk was the winner. We are all waiting to see again who is the real beast between two. I am sure, Volkanovski will win but I am afraid he has a little time to prepare for that match. But maybe he prepares for that match since that day?  Cheesy

I don't know why Volk still wants to continue the match with only 11 days left. Maybe it would be different if they were in the same class. Moving up to Lightweight is less difficult than cutting weight. But the important point here is that Makachev is an elite wrestler and the weight difference would be a big problem for his opponent.
I was initially very excited about UFC 294 because there were several fights I was looking forward to. But this bad news has buried my spirits. Just disappeared. It's not that the fighter is bad, it's just that what can be expected from a fight with inadequate preparation?
Volkanovski is just itching to kill Makhachev again in the octagon he won and he was robbed, he has been waiting for this for so long, yeah, every day is like a year when you want revenge. I am going in in Abu Dhabi, I just don't care, I have to watch that match myself.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 09:47:17 AM

The bad thing about Volk right now is that if he looses (and chances are higher because of short notice and no proper camp), there wont be a third fight. So he is risking a lot. If he looses, no one would give him another chance. If he looses, it will throw a shadow on their first fight and it will be a heavy argument against those who though Volk won.

However, odds are different. -290 Islam/+215 Volks, while they were -400 Islam/+275 Volk.

P.S. Can someone please teach me how to convert those odds to 1.XX system.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 12:11:04 PM

And I have always been curious how Usman would look like at 185 as he's a huge for 170.  I guess we'll see in what could be the fight of the night for the event.  And the books lined Usman at 3.40...  Remembering how Chimaev fared vs the smaller guy in Burns, I think that's a lot of value on Usman.  Do the books really think Chimaev will finish or dominate the match?  Against Usman?  Dunno...  But I think the line is too wide unless Usman has some sort of injury or something.

Was announced that they gonna fight as middleweights, not welterweights? I think bookies give Usman very low value. 1) he had 5 title defenses 2) he was winning that fight when he has lost his title 3) he is a wrestler also 4) he has one of the best striking coaches. What we got from Chimaev: 1) strength 2) self confidence 3) wrestling. But that self confidence played bad when Burns started to land punches in exchanges. Where strength is, there is also stamina nearby. I would value Usman for around 2.00 honestly and give Chimaev 1.40-1.50 only due to his series of wins and hype. In fact, I would not be surprised if Usman wins.

Costa has always been a 185'er, so no.  Chimaev was scheduled to fight at 185 with or without Costa pulling it.  I guess it's an opportunity for Chimaev since Adesanya lost the belt to Strickland...  Now they want another fan favorite in the mix.  Not that Strickland isn't a fan favorite now.  He's actually pretty good on the mic if he isn't goofing around.

And I guess Usman found it as an opportunity to try 185 too.  There were talks that he wanted to move up straight to 205 because he didn't want to fight Adesanya at 185.

Here are a couple of vids of the guys who for me should be the co main event.

UFC Free Fight:  Martinez vs Swanson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljv84tZNxCk

UFC Free Fight:  Yanez vs Kelley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mrD3l6BED8

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 04:52:33 PM

This week is full of UFC shocking news. Now, from 2024, UFC and USADA are not going to cooperate anymore. Strange that not UFC made this announcement, but it came from USADA first, as they decided to stop cooperstion.  Dana said that is like backstabbing to do such thing. Now UFC got few months to find someone who will replace USADA, or I dont know, pause events, let fighters fight unchecked for some time.

Strange things are happening in UFC. Dana seems desperate to want Conor to rejoin again and cut USDA probably for this purpose. The matchmaker Joe Reeves Dana newly hired for the contender series must be the one who is also responsible for the messup of scheduled fights. We end up having Topuria vs Holloway giving Max a title shot again and then there is Usman vs Chimaev at 185lb, Chimaev isn't even a regular MW.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 05:32:42 PM

Whos gonna fight Chimaev now ? Shavkat Rakhmonov! Grin

Actually Roman Dolidze is not far from Paulo Costa in middleweight rating. And he actually offers Chimaev to fight:

@romandolidzeufc:
Khamzat?⏳
#ufc294

Actually, it is official We could see an Islam Makhachev VS Alexander Volkonovski fight plus Khamzat Chimaev VS Kamaru Usman fight now and the card has become even juicier for sure Paulo Costa's injuries he can not hide anymore that he needs to cancel the fight that could have him a lot of cash-in for sure but yeah because of that injury his opportunity is gone, and I really like to see Paulo Costa defeated and crash by Khamzat Chimaev but that I can not see any more but this fight is also juicy in my opinion I like to see if Chimaev can wrestle Kamaru Usman for sure that was a great sight to behold,

For sure the fans want to see Paulo Costa be Smesh by Khamzat Chimaev but that is not happening not as I also believe that Paulo Costa is really just making excuses, and he did this not only with this fight but with Ikram Aliskerov as well for sure I think the UFC will not let him get another big fight again for sure this may be the fall of Paulo Costa in my opinion,

This is Volkanovski we are talking about sure he is not backing a fight for sure and the opportunity to get his rematched this fast is likely what he wants for sure Alexander Volkanovski has done a great job in his fight against Islam Makhachev for sure, he can still feel that he can still done it the question here is Islam Makhachev is not preparing for a Volkanovski fight for sure so it is a question if he really is ready for a rematch or not this is pretty much interesting and I am excited about it,

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 08:02:51 PM

He has passed the test and he is also ready to follow the procedures as UFC fighter who will re-enter the octagon in his first fight at UFC300.

Regarding the accusation of using drugs that affect muscle mass in McGregor body this is actually not an issue because for muscle mass the most effective drug is steroids and the accusation that was attached was about the use of illegal drugs or doping to speed up injury healing but when the accusation was revealed McGregor did denial and has provided full clarification.

I think everything has gone perfectly and there is not the slightest problem that would make it difficult for him to fight again.
Don't we also miss McGregor controversial style in the octagon?

I really don't see that McGregor has really passed the USADA test sure can you share the link for that news thanks but there is a way for Conor McGregor to fight again in the UFC, even though he uses many drugs right now because the UFC on January 2024 will part ways with USADA so this means that for sure Conor McGregor is free to fight again in the UFC but that was far for sure so the UFC and USADA may split early than that because of this we will have a chance in getting to see the McGregor VS Chandler fight for sure but the split for the USADA and UFC will mean they are settling this in the court here is the articles

https://www.thescore.com/mma/news/2735395
https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/10/12/23915196/ufc-threatens-usada-with-legal-action-demands-apology-over-disgusting-conor-mcgregor-claims

Right now this fight will surely be early without us knowing about it so here is my bet and prediction for the UFC Fight Night: Yusuff vs. Barboza

Sodiq Yusuff VS Edson Barboza

The stake odds for this fight are 1.57 for Yusuff and 2.35 for Barboza, this fight could be a banger it will be a sure striking match as both fighters are striking and in this fight, it will be a boxer versus a kicker for sure but for me, if Sodiq Yusuff can pressure with punches against Edson Barboza he can be in an advantage because Yusuff has a decent boxing for sure as Barbosa is mainly about kicks, but for sure in this fight I will be betting for Sodiq Yusuff,

Jonathan Martinez VS Adrian Yanez

The stake odds for this fight are 1.85 for Martinez and 1.92 for Yanez, now this fight will be so close for sure as I agree with the odds for sure anything can happen in this fight for sure Jonathan Martinez has a good-sounding kick and he can also get a good grappling with this fight but for me Adrian Yanez has the power and the accuracy for that shots for sure Yanez has the great accuracy on those strikes and a mistake for Martinez could be a counter for Yanez for sure so my pick is Adrian Yanez,

Christian Rodriguez VS Cameron Saaiman

The stake odds for this fight are 1.63 for Rodriguez and 2.23 for Saaiman, actually just because you got the better of Raul Rosas doesn't mean he can likely win this fight for sure Christian Rodriguez has a decent takedown defense as shown by their fight against Rosas, but Cameron Saaiman, in my opinion, doesn't need to worry about Rodriguez takedown defense because he can surely finish this fight in the stand-up and in my opinion Cameron Saaiman is an undefeated fighter and for sure he is a better prospect here, for me I surely like the underdog here and I may risk this but I really got a gut feeling about this so my pick is Cameron Saaiman,

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1562

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 08:39:29 PM

Yup, there's a lot of drama going on around that. From what I understand, UFC claims that things went like this: 1) they told USADA that they will part ways; 2) USADA got pissed off and went on to publicly announce that UFC was pressuring them to bend the rules and bring back McGregor earlier and that's why they're ending cooperation.

To be honest, both versions are believable and I don't really care who's right or wrong here as it doesn't really matter. I'm just surprised to learn that UFC doesn't have to use USADA, as I thought it was some sort of official body that they had to use.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 10:42:11 PM

Now going with the event right now here is my pick and prediction for the fight right now,

Sodiq Yusuff (1.57) VS Edson Barboza (2.35)

This is going to be a classic match for sure between two strikers and Sodiq Yusuff sure has some great boxing that could be very accurate with his punch while Barbosa has a good combination of kicks and punch but for sure those kicks need to be checked by Yusuff for sure and he can not underestimate that on Barboza's part for sure his age will give a bad impression for him that he might lose this fight and so I am going with Sodiq Yusuff,

Jonathan Martinez (1.85) VS Adrian Yanez (1.92)

For this fight, Jonathan Martinez has solid striking as well but Adrian Yanez has a decent accuracy for sure this is the real banger of a fight, and sure it could end in a close 1, but for this match, I really like Adrian Yanez's style and adding his accuracy to his arsenal for sure my pick is Adrian Yanez,

Christian Rodriguez (1.63) VS Cameron Saaiman (2.23)

Now for this fight, I do not really believe this card odds even though Christian Rodriguez defeated Raul Rosas Jr. for sure it is a decent fight Rodriguez has a great takedown defense because of his fight with Raul Rosas Jr. but surely Rosas has said he is not feeling well that time if I am not mistaken, but it was a lost to Rosas, but for me, I really like the undefeated kid, for sure he likely have a decent chin in every of his fight so my pick is Cameron Saaiman,

Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 613 »
  Print  

Jump to: