Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85455 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 03:49:26 AM

Its said that Usman who will fight against Chimaev. And whoever wins will hve a title shot against Leon.

Leon is fighting Colby next and I don't think he'll keep that belt. So we're very likely to see Colby Vs. Chimaev for the next title bout, which would be perfect if you ask me.

This is a head shaking decision from uncle Dana after he promised that the winner of Belal vs. Burns would challenge Leon Edward. However, I speculate that American politics might have influenced this decision. Uncle Dana is an outspoken Trump supporter and Colby also is another ourspoken Trump supporter. The presidential election will be on November heheehe. Perfect for the UFC's campaign for Trump if Colby is the welterweight champion hehehehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1414
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 08:23:39 AM

Was announced that they gonna fight as middleweights, not welterweights? I think bookies give Usman very low value. 1) he had 5 title defenses 2) he was winning that fight when he has lost his title 3) he is a wrestler also 4) he has one of the best striking coaches. What we got from Chimaev: 1) strength 2) self confidence 3) wrestling. But that self confidence played bad when Burns started to land punches in exchanges. Where strength is, there is also stamina nearby. I would value Usman for around 2.00 honestly and give Chimaev 1.40-1.50 only due to his series of wins and hype. In fact, I would not be surprised if Usman wins.

Actually I favor Usman but if it turns out to be middlewight then I can't place my bet on Usman. I agree with all the facts you have mentioned regarding Usman's quality but the problem is the same as Volk. Moving up to class is not too difficult, especially since Usman really looks like a Middleweight man. But Chimaev is a big guy and looks like he has almost the same natural weight as a light heavyweight. I think it will be a tough fight for Usman.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Synchronice

Activity: 840
Merit: 767

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 09:13:40 AM

This week is full of UFC shocking news. Now, from 2024, UFC and USADA are not going to cooperate anymore. Strange that not UFC made this announcement, but it came from USADA first, as they decided to stop cooperstion.  Dana said that is like backstabbing to do such thing. Now UFC got few months to find someone who will replace USADA, or I dont know, pause events, let fighters fight unchecked for some time.
When Conor had to spent six months in the testing pool and then Dana White said: we will see how that plays out, who cares what USADA says and so on. This is disrespect and means spitting on USADA and acting like they are nothing.
Dana White is a person who lacks manners, politeness and education. He thinks he is cool bossy when he acts like he doesn't give a f to USADA or other important organizations but what he doesn't understand is that no one likes his personality, everyone knows he is addicted to money and sucks Conor's gloves behind the scene. What a shame, this is really getting ridiculous.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 12:11:15 PM
Merited by Welsh (5)

Was announced that they gonna fight as middleweights, not welterweights? I think bookies give Usman very low value. 1) he had 5 title defenses 2) he was winning that fight when he has lost his title 3) he is a wrestler also 4) he has one of the best striking coaches. What we got from Chimaev: 1) strength 2) self confidence 3) wrestling. But that self confidence played bad when Burns started to land punches in exchanges. Where strength is, there is also stamina nearby. I would value Usman for around 2.00 honestly and give Chimaev 1.40-1.50 only due to his series of wins and hype. In fact, I would not be surprised if Usman wins.

Actually I favor Usman but if it turns out to be middlewight then I can't place my bet on Usman. I agree with all the facts you have mentioned regarding Usman's quality but the problem is the same as Volk. Moving up to class is not too difficult, especially since Usman really looks like a Middleweight man. But Chimaev is a big guy and looks like he has almost the same natural weight as a light heavyweight. I think it will be a tough fight for Usman.

Usman is huge for 170 which could make him sit in right well with the guys at 185.  He's line could be value with it at around 3.25 - 3.40 depending on the sports betting site you make bets in.  And he has fought some of the more experienced guys in the UFC.  It's going to be a tough match for Chimaev imho.  :/  Too bad it's just gonna be for three rounds.

Ok guys, last look at the fighters before getting your bets in if you haven't yet.  

UFC Fight Night 220:  Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHhzVBRV_wc

UFC Fight Night 220:  Face Off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8YTrdfB6lg

Sodiq Yusuff (145.5) vs Edson Barboza (146)
Viviane Araujo (126) vs Jennifer Maia (125)
Jonathan Martinez (136) vs Adrian Yanez (135.5)
Michel Pereira (186) vs Andre Petroski (186)
Edgar Chairez (129.5) vs Daniel Lacerda (130)*
Christian Rodriguez (140)** vs Cameron Saaiman (135.5)
TJ Brown (146) vs Darren Elkins (146)
Tainara Lisboa (133.5) vs Ravena Oliveira (133)
Brendon Marotte (155.5) vs Terrance McKinney (155.5)
Irina Alekseeva (135) vs Melissa Dixon (135.5)
Heili Alateng (136) vs Chris Gutierrez (136)
Emily Ducote (115.5) vs Ashley Yoder (115.5)

* Match cancelled
** Rodriguez missed weight

Last call for jeremypwr's Multi Master.

UFC Fight Night 230 Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5469777.0

Have fun boys.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 03:07:33 PM

This is a head shaking decision from uncle Dana after he promised that the winner of Belal vs. Burns would challenge Leon Edward. However, I speculate that American politics might have influenced this decision. Uncle Dana is an outspoken Trump supporter and Colby also is another ourspoken Trump supporter. The presidential election will be on November heheehe. Perfect for the UFC's campaign for Trump if Colby is the welterweight champion hehehehe.

Pretty much that is why Donald Trump is always in the UFC whenever there is a main fight card for sure and if Colby Covington is fighting in it, and surely even though Dana White has promised that Belal or Burns can have a fight against Leon Edwards for sure the VIP fighter Colby Covington is a priority 1st but maybe the winner for the Colby Covington VS Leon Edwards fight will be the fight for the Winner of the Belal and Burns fight, for sure but let's just wait if what will Dana White will do,

When Conor had to spent six months in the testing pool and then Dana White said: we will see how that plays out, who cares what USADA says and so on. This is disrespect and means spitting on USADA and acting like they are nothing.
Dana White is a person who lacks manners, politeness and education. He thinks he is cool bossy when he acts like he doesn't give a f to USADA or other important organizations but what he doesn't understand is that no one likes his personality, everyone knows he is addicted to money and sucks Conor's gloves behind the scene. What a shame, this is really getting ridiculous.

For sure the head of Dana White is increasing rapidly right now, it is pretty much an arrogant move to do such a thing, and I really think UFC and USADA are now filing cases against each other and it is just because of Conor McGregor's fault in using the prohibited substance, for sure the USADA just wants the right process to prevail but the UFC is thinking for the huge amount of money they can get from the fight where Conor McGregor will be fighting as he is really a marketable person, for sure and they can not let that happen,

I really didn't see any discussion about the fight right now, Did you guys make a bet for the card today? or the latest card, I really want to see your thoughts and your opinion on the fights right now,

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 04:40:44 PM

Did he really promise that? Say what you want about White, but I think he has a good record of sticking to his word.
I don't think similar political sympathies would play a major factor here. Covington is ranked higher than Belal and has way higher PPV potential so it definitely makes more sense, and I'm sure Edwards wouldn't mind that either, as it means a bigger payout.
Plus, they're fighting in Dec 2023 and the next US election is indeed in Nov, but 2024  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 06:25:47 PM

I really think that Dana White is now being forgetful about things and maybe he is just forgetting his promise just like what you have said because of Donald Trump, for sure the UFC and Dana White are pretty much favoring Colby Covington so much this time for sure if Colby Covington win against Leon Edwards then Khamzat Chimaev can then have to settle his score against Colby Covington,

I am in favor of Khamzat Chimaev in this fight for me the prime of Kamaru Usman is certainly depleted and judging from his fight against Leon Edwards for sure Chimaev can destroy Edwards in a fight and for sure Chimaev can also destroy Usman for sure

Volkanovski still will have a hard time against Islam Makhachev in my opinion, for sure Volkanovski still has something to change with his standing as Islam Makhachev has bested him in that field but for sure the ground division Volkanovski has bested him

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 06:50:55 PM

Did he really promise that? Say what you want about White, but I think he has a good record of sticking to his word.
I don't think similar political sympathies would play a major factor here. Covington is ranked higher than Belal and has way higher PPV potential so it definitely makes more sense, and I'm sure Edwards wouldn't mind that either, as it means a bigger payout.
Plus, they're fighting in Dec 2023 and the next US election is indeed in Nov, but 2024  Grin

It was said Conor waited 6 months for USADA's go signal but no result. So Dana went ahead to decided to cut ties with USADA since it's making his business unprofitable. He'd been eager to put Conor in the cage for a while. Now he wants to pay a private entity to do the Athlete testing. Cancel culture is very common among Trump supporters these days, maybe it's true. Conor though is not yet scheduled to fight, but he does want this Dec.

Volk is now the highest-paid fighter in UFC after his short notice against Islam. It must be encouraging now to just say Yes if you are one of the backup fighters.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 12:21:52 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2023, 12:35:11 PM by tokeweed
Merited by Welsh (4), TopTort777 (1)

Did you guys watch the event?  Barboza still going at it at 38 and another old guy Elkins at 39.  Lol.  The UFC must be thinking how could they make these guys retire and get rid of them from the roster.  Lolol.  They just wouldn't go.  But they were good matches.  Nice to see some underdogs win, esp if it's the older fighters showing the younger prospects what's what...  :/

Here are the results.

UFC Fight Night 220:  Results

Edson Barboza def Sodiq Yusuff  Decision (Unanimous) (49–46, 48–46, 48–46)
Viviane Araujo def Jennifer Maia  Decision (Unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
Jonathan Martinez def Adrian Yanez  TKO (Leg kick)
Michel Pereira def Andre Petroski  TKO (Punches)
Christian Rodriguez def Cameron Saaiman  Decision (Unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)
Darren Elkins def T.J. Brown  Submission (Rear naked choke)
Tainara Lisboa def Ravena Oliveira  Decision (Unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
Terrance McKinney def Brendan Marotte  TKO (Knee and punches)
Melissa Dixon def Irina Alekseeva  Decision (Unanimous) (30–27, 29–28, 29–28)
Chris Gutiérrez def Alateng Heili  Decision (Unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
Emily Ducote def Ashley Yoder  Decision (Unanimous) (30–27, 29–28, 29–28)

UFC Fight Night 220:  Post Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtnHmQ3ddFk

I think you guys will like the next event a bit better...  Grin

Date:  Saturday, Oct 21
Main Card (PPV):  2:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  10:00am EST
Venue:  Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Live Streams:  

Main Card (PPV)
Islam Makhachev vs Alexander Volkanovski
Kamaru Usman vs Khamzat Chimaev
Magomed Ankalaev vs Johnny Walker      
Ikram Aliskerov vs Warlley Alves   
Said Nurmagomedov vs Muin Gafurov

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Tim Elliott vs Muhammad Mokaev   
Mohammad Yahya vs Trevor Peek
Javid Basharat vs Victor Henry
Abu Azaitar vs Sedriques Dumas
Mike Breeden vs Anshul Jubli
Nathaniel Wood vs Muhammad Naimov
Victoria Dudakova vs Jinh Yu Frey
Sharabutdin Magomedov vs Bruno Silva

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1414
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 02:23:11 PM

I am in favor of Khamzat Chimaev in this fight for me the prime of Kamaru Usman is certainly depleted and judging from his fight against Leon Edwards for sure Chimaev can destroy Edwards in a fight and for sure Chimaev can also destroy Usman for sure

Actually I'm not sure about "destroying". Chimaev is indeed my favorite fighter for this fight but actually I don't see the mentality of a champion in him. I can say that Chimaev is an immature fighter. His last match against Burns showed when Chimaev didn't listen to his coach's advice. And if this was still the same Chimaev then the outcome of the fight would have been different. It's just that I still place my bet on Chimaev.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 03:17:20 PM

Actually I'm not sure about "destroying". Chimaev is indeed my favorite fighter for this fight but actually I don't see the mentality of a champion in him. I can say that Chimaev is an immature fighter. His last match against Burns showed when Chimaev didn't listen to his coach's advice. And if this was still the same Chimaev then the outcome of the fight would have been different. It's just that I still place my bet on Chimaev.

Regardless of Chimaev's behavior, he can defeat just about anyone in the division including Usman. At short notice though you really gonna give respect to Usman for taking this fight. He does have more than 50% chance of winning the fight, I couldn't however bet for him since Chimaev can handle a fight. The only challenging fight we have seen so far from him was with Burns.

Next week is really a big event for UFC fans from Main to Prelim, they are worth watching. I'd invite few friends to bet with me at home.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 04:25:38 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2023, 04:40:57 PM by YuginKadoya

Here is the result of my bet and prediction for the UFC Fight Night: Yusuff vs. Barboza it was a frustration because all of my bets lost for sure I was really surprised by the results here it is,

Sodiq Yusuff VS Edson Barboza ROUND 5 DECISION - LOST

For sure Sodiq Yusuff was great in the 1st round until Edsan Barbosa got the pace in the next rounds shutting and slowing down Yusuff with a spinning kick that was the turnover to Barbosa for sure I really never expecting that and I was standing at my seat seeing that because I already lost 2 fights for sure, so pretty much I needed the win for the Main Event but still Sodiq Yusuff didn't delivered, for my bet but still the next event is really juicy for me,

Jonathan Martinez VS Adrian Yanez ROUND 2 KO/TKO - LOST

While Even though Adrian Yanez is pretty much more accurate with his striking Jonathan Martinez has found a way to slow down Yanez, I was really shocked that Martinez has done this, taking low kicks on Yanez's lead leg that has Adrian Yanez limping the whole fight even in the post-fight interview Adrian Yanez still is limping going outside the octagon, it was truly a great performance but I lost this one as well,

Christian Rodriguez VS Cameron Saaiman ROUND 3 DECISION - LOST

This was a close fight for sure either fighter could win in my opinion actually it was an amazing fight for sure and for sure Cameron Saaiman did all that he could do for sure but Christian Rodriguez made 3 takedowns for sure that controlled the fight for him to get most of the strike for sure controlling most of it in this fight,

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 04:45:42 PM

Jennifer Maia had been seen as the favorite in this fight against Viviane Araújo, with odds of 1.70 in favor of Jennifer Maia. She is 35 years old and was born in Brazil, and has been a professional fighter for 14 years, and in those 14 years as a professional fighter she managed to have 31 fights, winning 21 fights, losing 9 fights and drawing 1 fight. and on the other side there was Viviane Araújo who is 36 years old, and who was also born in Brazil, she has 8 years of professional career, and in these 8 years of professional career she had 16 fights of which she came out victorious in 11 fights and lost in 5 fights. In these 11 victories she managed to have 4 victories by decision, 4 victories by submission and 3 victories by knockout.

Viviane Araújo was going through difficult times for this fight, she had 2 consecutive defeats, so the bookmakers looked at her with less favoritism, and probably many people didn't even bet on her to win this fight, mainly because they looked at her good performance. Jennifer Maia who was coming from 2 consecutive victories, so they looked at Jennifer Maia as the favorite to win, something that even made sense, due to Viviane Araujo's 2 consecutive defeats, but it was surprising that the one who came away with the victory in this fight was precisely Vivane, who was coming off two consecutive defeats. Congratulations on Viviane Araujo victory

Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 08:00:59 PM

You will never know for sure what is going on with Chimaev's mind, and we will never know what may happen in the future for sure even though his mind is immature and he likely doesn't have a focused mind on becoming a champion for his strength alone has proven us that he may 1 day become champion for sure and for me, I always believe that Khamzat Chimaev even though he is not champion material or many is against him for sure that 1 day he can likely achieve that,

The result of my bet and prediction for sure I was really frustrated about this,

Sodiq Yusuff (1.57) VS Edson Barboza (2.35) - LOST

For sure the 1st round was great for Sadiq Yusuff he almost knockout Edson Barbosa and pressured him with his boxing, but Edson Barbosa managed to hang on from all the barrage he was taking from Yusuff but for sure Edson Barbosa in round 2 clearly recovered, and was going now with his kicks and right now Yusuff movement has now slowed down in this pace, for me Sadiq Yusuff have landed more strikes than Edson even though Edson Barbosa got many takedowns than Yusuff he still manages to win this fight for sure I thought that Sadiq Yusuff won this fight but Barbosa return back on the initial rounds,

Jonathan Martinez (1.85) VS Adrian Yanez (1.92) - LOST

For sure Jonathan Martinez's low kicks have put some neat damage to Adrian Yanez's lead leg and Yanez was hopping into desperation inside the octagon because of those low kicks even though the fight was settled Adrian Yanez was still limping in the post-interview surely I was wrong again because it was a master class performance for Jonathan Martinez,

Christian Rodriguez (1.63) VS Cameron Saaiman (2.23) - LOST

This was a close fight for sure and it could also go the other way but Christian Rodriguez surely has the control for sure Rodriguez shot 6 takedowns but 3 has got Saaiman down for sure while Cameron Saaiman shot 5 takedowns not for sure it was a close fight both entered the fight with no losses at all but for sure they already taken care about this but for sure it was a lost for me again

Iranus

Activity: 1792
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 01:01:15 AM

You will never know for sure what is going on with Chimaev's mind, and we will never know what may happen in the future for sure even though his mind is immature and he likely doesn't have a focused mind on becoming a champion for his strength alone has proven us that he may 1 day become champion for sure and for me, I always believe that Khamzat Chimaev even though he is not champion material or many is against him for sure that 1 day he can likely achieve that,

I will actually say that Khamzat is currently a better fighter compared to Kamaru Usman. I will actually agree with @owengtam09 that Kamaru Usman is well past his prime days. So I don't think Usman is going to be the winner of this fight. But I will also not say that the fight is going to be one-sided. In my opinion, the fight is actually going to be close. But in no way I see Usman coming out as the winner from this fight. If I recall correctly he lost his last two fights. so that is definitely not something which will increase the confidence going up against Khamzat.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 07:34:02 AM

I think you guys will like the next event a bit better...  Grin

Date:  Saturday, Oct 21
Main Card (PPV):  2:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  10:00am EST
Venue:  Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Live Streams:  

Main Card (PPV)
Islam Makhachev vs Alexander Volkanovski
Kamaru Usman vs Khamzat Chimaev
Magomed Ankalaev vs Johnny Walker      
Ikram Aliskerov vs Warlley Alves   
Said Nurmagomedov vs Muin Gafurov

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Tim Elliott vs Muhammad Mokaev   
Mohammad Yahya vs Trevor Peek
Javid Basharat vs Victor Henry
Abu Azaitar vs Sedriques Dumas
Mike Breeden vs Anshul Jubli
Nathaniel Wood vs Muhammad Naimov
Victoria Dudakova vs Jinh Yu Frey
Sharabutdin Magomedov vs Bruno Silva

For sure seeing this I am pretty much excited about it and looking at how juicy this is even though it is not Charles Oliveira we are seeing here it is even juicier that Alexander Volkanovski is in the fight card and for sure many are now saving their money for this event because there is a lot of great fights in here I was wrong on not doing so for not saving my bets for this card but still I got plenty more save bets for this event so bring it on,

The unexpected in this fight was the Kamaru Usman and Khamzat Chimaev fight I would really love to see a Paulo Costa match between Chimaev but this fight will surely elevate Khamzat in getting into the belt if he wins against Kamaru for sure he will go straight for the belt, and I would love to see that,

Jennifer Maia had been seen as the favorite in this fight against Viviane Araújo, with odds of 1.70 in favor of Jennifer Maia. She is 35 years old and was born in Brazil, and has been a professional fighter for 14 years, and in those 14 years as a professional fighter she managed to have 31 fights, winning 21 fights, losing 9 fights and drawing 1 fight. and on the other side there was Viviane Araújo who is 36 years old, and who was also born in Brazil, she has 8 years of professional career, and in these 8 years of professional career she had 16 fights of which she came out victorious in 11 fights and lost in 5 fights. In these 11 victories she managed to have 4 victories by decision, 4 victories by submission and 3 victories by knockout.

Viviane Araújo was going through difficult times for this fight, she had 2 consecutive defeats, so the bookmakers looked at her with less favoritism, and probably many people didn't even bet on her to win this fight, mainly because they looked at her good performance. Jennifer Maia who was coming from 2 consecutive victories, so they looked at Jennifer Maia as the favorite to win, something that even made sense, due to Viviane Araujo's 2 consecutive defeats, but it was surprising that the one who came away with the victory in this fight was precisely Vivane, who was coming off two consecutive defeats. Congratulations on Viviane Araujo victory

Grin

But still, Viviane Araujo managed to somehow win the fight it was really unexpected for her to win this because she came to 2 consecutive losses while  Jennifer Maia with her 2 consecutive wins, for sure I would love to see an upset and this is a good win for the underdog if you bet for Viviane Araujo well I can not say too many things for this fight but surely Viviane Araujo did a great job in the stand-up and made pretty much accurate shots to Maia's face,

inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 07:52:25 AM

Its said that Usman who will fight against Chimaev. And whoever wins will hve a title shot against Leon.

Leon is fighting Colby next and I don't think he'll keep that belt. So we're very likely to see Colby Vs. Chimaev for the next title bout, which would be perfect if you ask me.

You misquoted me, mate. It was @bittraffic's comment. It's not happening though since Chimaev is now a middleweight which means Usman is not just a late noticed opponent but he is also moving up in weight.

So yeah, it is Colby vs Leon at UFC  296 this coming December 17 in Las Vegas. Belal could be next in line. I guess this was expected even before that Colby gets his shot at the title if not for the Usman-Leon rematch.

It would be a great advertisement if Colby is a champion before the US elections next year. I believe the best of Colby is more than enough to beat Leon. The only good news for Leon here is Colby's nearly 2 years of inactivity.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 08:59:49 AM

On one hand, I wish Usman to win. Because I still think that he has lost his belt accidentally. On the other, if Chimaev win, his next fight must be a title fight and I think he would win it (no matter who champ would be, Covington or Edwards). If Chimaev wins, whole Chechen republic and city Grozny would go crazy (like shooting AK47 in the air in the center of capital as an act of celebration lol).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 12:10:33 PM

^  Mmm I don't think Chimaev is going after the strap at 170.  He was originally match up with Costa who's currently 6th at the rankings at 185.  And now he's fighting Usman on short notice, still at 185...  :/  So I guess the original plan for Chim was to fight Costa then fight somebody in 185's top 5 then a title fight.

Vids...  Enjoy.

UFC 294:  Countdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kjk34xfZVU

UFC Free Fight:  Volk vs Rodriguez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcsiDSzFCs

UFC Free Fight:  Usman vs Covington 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5sUnwD2dgE

I wonder what Embedded will be like.  You guys think Khabib will be around?  He wasn't around for the first match vs Volk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 12:57:41 PM

I just received interested promotional email from Sportsbet for upcoming fight Makhachev and Volkanovski.
Place a minimum 3-leg multibet on any sporting event, with each odd minimum 1.50, and make sure predictions are settled by October 20.
After that you will receive free bet that can be used on MMA main event, and higher your bet will get you more free bet rewards.
Remember to opt-in on time, and jump in while offer is available!

https://sportsbet.io/promotions/fight-of-the-night

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: