Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper  (Read 25230 times)
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:25:50 AM

Data centers in many different juristictions running a transparent stable legal protocol for the  MASSES cannot get
shut down, is max competitive and gives anybody ave Joe way enogh privacy by sheer numbers BUT not to big criminals and govs can be better controlled.  That s the Bitcoin I m happy to support!
If you are not paid to write stuff like this, then you are either highly uneducated, bamboozled or you are in imminent need of professional help. You can NOT be this disconnected from reality. Give me access to the exchange databases (which will be easily available to various agencies next year) and I can beat your "sheer numbers" alone within a couple days, let alone people whose government-paid job is to do this in big groups using specialized tools. Some Core-members were recently concerned about network-level hijacking attacks and are working on improving that layer, and here is the BSV (Bitcoin Scam) crowd praying that "sheer numbers" will save them. What a naive fool you are. Roll Eyes

Oh no - I like your style of 'arguments' (lol)  - just derailing and often ad hominem - as usual, and ?  Leading to nothing  - as expected...

BTW only sheer user numbers can keep BitCoin alive (not tulip speculation - we know how this ends) - and only true PoW is payed.

Let's look at some statistics to see how 'true PoW is paid'.

Bitcoin SV:

- 24h transactions: 133,521 (over 90% of these transactions are made by WeatherSV)
- 24h active addresses: 25,125
- Average transactions value: $285
- 24H miner block reward: $234,500.29
- 24H miner fee reward: $104,60

Bitcoin:

- 24h transactions: 299,060
- 24h active addresses: 502,938
- Average transactions value: $25,992
- 24H miner block reward: $17,445,887.24
- 24H miner fee reward: $200,400

BitcoinSV statistics are a huge joke.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:54:46 AM

I guess the people who are mining it who aren't Calvin, not that I believe such people actually exist, must be waiting with wet pussies for those Gigameg blocks to arrive.

When you see overt BSV supporters stating that they soon won't be able to afford to run a full node and miners would make more money clicking on faucets, I have no idea how or why this still lives.

If they were serious they would have an annual BSV No Calvin day to see what the network looks like without him.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:03:18 AM

Data centers in many different juristictions running a transparent stable legal protocol for the  MASSES cannot get
shut down, is max competitive and gives anybody ave Joe way enogh privacy by sheer numbers BUT not to big criminals and govs can be better controlled.  That s the Bitcoin I m happy to support!

I love how BSV is now playing the legal card while it is ran by a Calvin (previously charged and found guilty of illegal gambling, money laundering and insider trading) and Craig (previously charged and found guilty of tax evasion and currently being called a fraud by the US Court). It's just a matter of time before they pull an exit scam and move on to their next fork.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 08:33:44 AM

Data centers in many different juristictions running a transparent stable legal protocol for the  MASSES cannot get
shut down, is max competitive and gives anybody ave Joe way enogh privacy by sheer numbers BUT not to big criminals and govs can be better controlled.  That s the Bitcoin I m happy to support!
If you are not paid to write stuff like this, then you are either highly uneducated, bamboozled or you are in imminent need of professional help. You can NOT be this disconnected from reality. Give me access to the exchange databases (which will be easily available to various agencies next year) and I can beat your "sheer numbers" alone within a couple days, let alone people whose government-paid job is to do this in big groups using specialized tools. Some Core-members were recently concerned about network-level hijacking attacks and are working on improving that layer, and here is the BSV (Bitcoin Scam) crowd praying that "sheer numbers" will save them. What a naive fool you are. Roll Eyes

Oh no - I like your style of 'arguments' (lol)  - just derailing and often ad hominem - as usual, and ?  Leading to nothing  - as expected...

BTW only sheer user numbers can keep BitCoin alive (not tulip speculation - we know how this ends) - and only true PoW is payed.

Bitcoin SV:

- 24h transactions: 133,521 (over 90% of these transactions are made by WeatherSV)

Bitcoin:

Stats - yep

Dynamics - nope

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:02:18 AM

I guess the people who are mining it who aren't Calvin, not that I believe such people actually exist, must be waiting with wet pussies for those Gigameg blocks to arrive.

When you see overt BSV supporters stating that they soon won't be able to afford to run a full node and miners would make more money clicking on faucets, I have no idea how or why this still lives.

If they were serious they would have an annual BSV No Calvin day to see what the network looks like without him.

I mine BSV.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:04:25 AM

Bitcoin SV:

Bitcoin:

Stats - yep

Dynamics - nope

Dynamics: yes

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 10:26:25 AM

Bitcoin SV:

Bitcoin:

Stats - yep

Dynamics - nope

Nice - red Dragon is coming after the yellow winter

Grin

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:25:33 AM

Bitcoin SV:

Bitcoin:

Stats - yep

Dynamics - nope

Grin

WeatherSV is responsible for over 3,200,000 transactions in the past 30 days. BSV's growth is a complete joke.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 11:36:57 AM

Bitcoin SV:

Bitcoin:

Stats - yep

Dynamics - nope

Grin

WeatherSV is responsible for over 3,200,000 transactions in the past 30 days. BSV's growth is a complete joke.

Public scientific data storage / processing is a decent thing for a time stamping machine. More to come

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:41:42 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), allyouracid (2), BitcoinFX (1)

"Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Timestamping Machine For Useless Data To Fake Network Activity System"
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 11:46:34 AM

"Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Timestamping Machine For Useless Data To Fake Network Activity System"

Useless for you - accepted  Cheesy

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:53:34 AM

I find the people mindlessly defending him no matter what is screaming in their face extremely strange.

You can easily believe in bigger blocks and at the same time believe Craigy is a lying asshole. Larger block fans are either silent on this or convinced he's The One.

Why is that?
This is something I don't understand, either. Whenever I had disputes with BSV folks, they put me off as someone who just hates their coin. I tried convincing them that this is not the case, because I didn't dive deep enough into the actual coin to form a solid opinion, and that my annoyance is solely directed at Craig Wright and how he's trying to fool the public (in a very amateurish way, to say the least). They were so stubborn that there was no way to convince them that BSV != Craig and vice versa.

Though he doesn't put BSV in a good light.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:32:19 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), allyouracid (1)

This is something I don't understand, either. Whenever I had disputes with BSV folks, they put me off as someone who just hates their coin. I tried convincing them that this is not the case, because I didn't dive deep enough into the actual coin to form a solid opinion, and that my annoyance is solely directed at Craig Wright and how he's trying to fool the public (in a very amateurish way, to say the least). They were so stubborn that there was no way to convince them that BSV != Craig and vice versa.

It would be very interesting to see what the reaction would be to a politically neutral fork that solely concentrated on delivering bigger blocks in a competent and quiet manner. Screeching from the creators and promoters would not happen. The message would be - 'here's some big blocks.'

Perhaps all this shouting and cratering will clear the way for something like that but then again tribalism is very hard to leave behind.

The BCH and BSV crews' relentless hysteria, refusal to face facts and underhanded moves are plain weird. None of that was necessary.

On a side note I noticed the BCH thread's final page is getting on for six weeks old now. Just goes to show what happens when the hostility moves elsewhere. There ain't much else.

HardFireMiner

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:09:44 PM

For your information

THE HONORABLE BRUCE E. REINHART
UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE:
And, by the way, I find that no lesser sanction is
sufficient than what I'm about to announce.
One, Dr. Wright and David Kleiman entered into a
50 percent 50/50 partnership to develop Bitcoin intellectual
property and to mine Bitcoin.
Second, it is deemed proven that all Bitcoin mined
by Dr. Wright prior to December 31st, 2013, was joint property
of Dr. Wright and David Kleiman at the time it was mined.
Because Dr. Wright's 10th affirmative defense relating to the
statute of frauds challenges the existence of a partnership,
it is inconsistent with these findings and these facts, so it
is stricken.

Proof link https://wizsec.jp/20190826_kleiman_wright.pdf

For me, this is enough evidence, Judge Reinhart is authority.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:41:45 PM

For your information

is stricken.

Evidence of what exactly?
HardFireMiner

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:54:35 PM

For your information

is stricken.

Evidence of what exactly?

"One, Dr. Wright and David Kleiman entered into a
property and to mine Bitcoin."

What you don't understand from the above phrase?

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:00:02 PM

Psst, we got this ultimate authority thing called a blockchain. You can't fake it. You can't lie to it. You can't bend it to your will. It knows more than any judge ever will.

There's no need to pricktease for years on end. It will allow you to prove anything you want in minutes as long as what you're claiming is - and here's the important part - true.

Our special friend has found this out in relentless and excruciating detail in a stunningly elongated fashion. Some day he may even acknowledge it.
nutildah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7940

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 03:25:48 PM

"One, Dr. Wright and David Kleiman entered into a
property and to mine Bitcoin."

What you don't understand from the above phrase?

Its evidence that at one point Craig entered a partnership to mine bitcoin with Dave. Judge didn't say they necessarily mined 1 bitcoin.

The judge basically nuked Craig's entire defense because he was found to be repeatedly full of shit, making it impossible to conduct an impartial hearing, ergo rendering a de facto judgment in favor of the plaintiff. He specifically stated he wasn't making a ruling about whether or not Craig was Satoshi because he didn't have to.

You're really performing some pretty embarrassing mental gymnastics if you are stretching the judge's words into meaning "Craig is Satoshi," even after all of the aforementioned.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
HardFireMiner

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:25:59 PM

Psst, we got this ultimate authority thing called a blockchain. You can't fake it. You can't lie to it. You can't bend it to your will. It knows more than any judge ever will.

There's no need to pricktease for years on end. It will allow you to prove anything you want in minutes as long as what you're claiming is - and here's the important part - true.

Our special friend has found this out in relentless and excruciating detail in a stunningly elongated fashion. Some day he may even acknowledge it.

I understand that my judgement is not relevant for the matter, however, you question the only US Federal Judge's findings on this matter - the creator of Bitcoin.

And you want to be taken seriously?

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4872

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:38:45 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 03:58:02 PM by Hueristic

The scaling by block capacity was always a no brainer.
Then why ever limit the block size? Hmm?

The limit only has sense in case of 0 Bitcoin value, at the beginnings. This is only spam protection where it costs 0 to send.

Now it will be removed to enable true open competition between all the network participants.

Any limit / rule you introduce has a dictatorship / comunism like origin / effect and is strong sign of central power (like a dev team + PoSM has).

The less rules, the more open and true competition allowing a system is and its not governed by a central entity.

Watch BSV, the roadmap is here and no need of Satoshi is included any longer, cause he initially set the rules in stone.

That is actually the reason why so many start crying against, since they want that power, and want to alter rules. So open competition is not what core teams like ...

Hal Finney seemed to understand it back in 2010.

Actually there is a very good reason for Bitcoin-backed banks to exist, issuing their own digital cash currency, redeemable for bitcoins. Bitcoin itself cannot scale to have every single financial transaction in the world be broadcast to everyone and included in the block chain. There needs to be a secondary level of payment systems which is lighter weight and more efficient. Likewise, the time needed for Bitcoin transactions to finalize will be impractical for medium to large value purchases.

People who think 'Electronic Cash' simply means an asset designed for small daily payments (and need to have no fees and instant confirmations) need to read the Cypherpunk Manifesto: https://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html

Privacy is necessary for an open society in the electronic age. Privacy is not secrecy. A private matter is something one doesn't want the whole world to know, but a secret matter is something one doesn't want anybody to know. Privacy is the power to selectively reveal oneself to the world.

Therefore, privacy in an open society requires anonymous transaction systems. Until now, cash has been the primary such system. An anonymous transaction system is not a secret transaction system. An anonymous system empowers individuals to reveal their identity when desired and only when desired; this is the essence of privacy.

We must defend our own privacy if we expect to have any. We must come together and create systems which allow anonymous transactions to take place. People have been defending their own privacy for centuries with whispers, darkness, envelopes, closed doors, secret handshakes, and couriers. The technologies of the past did not allow for strong privacy, but electronic technologies do.

Cypherpunks write code. We know that someone has to write software to defend privacy, and since we can't get privacy unless we all do, we're going to write it. We publish our code so that our fellow Cypherpunks may practice and play with it. Our code is free for all to use, worldwide. We don't much care if you don't approve of the software we write. We know that software can't be destroyed and that a widely dispersed system can't be shut down.

Great post, this cannot be reiterated enough. To many of the people in this scene now know nothing of this and those chasing the Midas touch selectively forget.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: