Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps  (Read 30640 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 12:13:31 AM

Thanks for the reminder, just ordered 5 regular and 2 cancelled stamps. Looking nice.

Where can I order canceled ones? Thanks!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tweetious

Activity: 1945
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 12:20:07 AM

Thanks for the reminder, just ordered 5 regular and 2 cancelled stamps. Looking nice.

Where can I order canceled ones? Thanks!

https://www.epostshop.hr/en/stamp-day-croatian-post-crypto/pid/3198

There is a "tick" square under the "Add to basket" button that says : "I want cancelled stamps"
yimfinity

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 12:26:50 AM

looks like the 500 are sold out? i didn't see any grayscale squares available to select
taciturn

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:49:29 AM

Croatian stamps (Update):

... The disadvantage is that you can buy 1 stamp per order (and hence, if you are planning to get more, you have to pay for shipping fees per order)...

It can be annoying to pay several times for shipping, but compare to the Austrian OCS1.0 it's fairer and everybody has a chance to get one OCS, instead of few people buying all the OCS at once.
tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 08:30:05 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2020, 08:49:11 AM by tweetious

Croatian stamps (Update):

... The disadvantage is that you can buy 1 stamp per order (and hence, if you are planning to get more, you have to pay for shipping fees per order)...

It can be annoying to pay several times for shipping, but compare to the Austrian OCS1.0 it's fairer and everybody has a chance to get one OCS, instead of few people buying all the OCS at once.

Shipping fees (crypto payment shop) includes/covers both the dispatching of the physical stamp AND the sending of the digital token. Just the transaction fees for receiving 1 digital token, cost them $2.40 (looking at my received tx info). Further, those were sold at a fixed price compared to the CS1/CS2 (price did not change after every sale).

Overall, it was a good deal for someone willing to purchase just 1 stamp (taking into consideration the currently high ETH tx fees). Even, for 2-3 stamps total price (with individual shipping per order) was fair. As you said, it was prohibited for someone to grab many stamps. Paying 50 times shipping fees for getting 50 (let's say) stamps, add up quickly. Hence, everyone had a fair chance to get at least 1 stamp with crypto payment.

looks like the 500 are sold out? i didn't see any grayscale squares available to select

Yeap, seems like it's completely Sold Out now...
bitx.hr
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 10:54:55 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2020, 11:17:11 AM by bitx.hr

We appreciate your interest about this project! Smiley

Official ANN thread for Postereum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274726

All the stamps on interactive web shop are sold out!

From now if you want to get your Crypto Stamp package with its appropriate Postereum token you have to go through https://www.epostshop.hr/en/stamp-day-croatian-post-crypto/pid/3198

Buying from the epostshop you get a package delivered to your physical adress which contains the physical stamp (you can choose cancelled stamp also) and inside the package you will find a private key and a pre-generated Ethereum wallet with the option to activate your digital Crypto Stamp whenever you like!

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 04:03:10 AM

ok - so I posted on this a while back - I had ordered CS2 stamp physicals during the pre-order window and had received notice that on 06/25/2020 they had shipped. I had paid using PayPal (I very rarely use PayPal - I hate them) but I had never dealt with the Austrian Post and I wanted the security that PayPal offers for orders that never arrive.

Well, then on 06/25/2020, when they opened up regular orders, I placed a second order which shipped 2 days later. Those arrived while the pre-ordered ones never did. After about a month longer when they did not arrive and the Austrian Post did not answer my attempts via email to find out how to proceed, I filed a claim on PayPal - it came back approved immediately, there was no waiting period or anything.

So, a few days ago (09/07/2020) The Austrian Post sends me an email stating they were sorry about the lost package and would be sending a replacement order (not sure how as the CS2 stamps are sold out right?)  .

I did tell that I had already gotten a refund

Their reply was to say they were sending out a replacement order --- I am confused at this as I had already gotten a refund, so why ship me out a replacement as well?

Then this arrived today - I was like wow that replacement was fast (4 days since they told me they were sending a replacement) but then I looked at the condition of the packaging

and the date....

This appears to be the original lost order that was shipped on 06/25/2020 which has now been refunded - has a replacement order in route - and has actually now arrived months later.

If the replacement arrives, I will have received 2 sets of CS2 stamps that I have not paid for. Yet, the Austrian Post Office feels they have now made me whole (assuming the replacements arrive).

Note: the ones that arrived today:

Llama: Blue 6 digit
Doge: Yellow 5 digit (all characters)
Honey Badger: Yellow 6 digit
Panda: Black 5 digit

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:51:28 AM

-snip-
Please edit your post and not dox yourself multiple times. This is becoming a fairly regular occurrence. With how careless you are I will never trust you enough to sell anything to you or even let you participate in any free raffle I do.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 05:24:05 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2020, 05:56:17 AM by MoparMiningLLC

-snip-
Please edit your post and not dox yourself multiple times. This is becoming a fairly regular occurrence. With how careless you are I will never trust you enough to sell anything to you or even let you participate in any free raffle I do.

I do not need to edit out my details. I am not hiding who I am my name is public record on here as is my business name and EIN - You are always riding my ass about what I share about myself - I get it about not doxxing others - that I did once and it was just a small quick sideways split second moment in a video (and was quickly edited out) the same guys whose business information was shown very briefly in the video also had their business and personal blasted by another forum member - a legendary that everyone trusts and was done quite blatantly.

outside of the one video - I have never shared anyone's information.  I do not save or store the information provided to me, I have to ask for their address each and every time, even the ones I have sent multiple packages to. I take that back - I saved one address, minerjones, which he told me to save it so he could stop giving it to me every time someone had me send their items to him.

So, stop the bullshit on calling it regular and calling me careless.  If I choose to share my information, that is my choice. I made a mistake doxxing someone once. You pointed it out and I quickly fixed it.

As for your free raffles, fine. I don't care to join the free raffles of a pompous ass anyways and with your attitude, I wouldn't want to buy from you anyways. Now good day.

furthermore - if someone does something you consider a mistake, why not try to educate them vs belittle and call them names? You can do a lot better that way. You helped me the one time - even with being an ass - and I actually appreciated it. But the constant harassment is boring now.  I mean really??? he shared his email address, cant trust him in a free raffle...

Mine BTC @ kano.is
teeGUMES
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 06:00:12 AM

I mean really??? he shared his email address, cant trust him in a free raffle...
Yea it's not just your email address.. your full address is on display and you're putting you and your family's lives in danger. You might think I'm being a "pompous ass" but I'm trying to help you protect yourself from the real assholes in this world.

Also as I had said before if newbies to the board start seeing your threads and thinking that this is some sort of "norm" they might accidentally dox themselves and the other party thinking it is alright. There's people lurking our board collecting this information whether it be bitcoin addresses, transaction id's, doxxes.. anything they can tie to someone. If you want to see how easy it is to throw a humongous wrench into someone's daily life browse this thread.
(This was enabled to happen just due to an alleged email address leak.)

Dox yourself over a 28 euro story that no one gives a fuck about. You do you bud, but it ain't a good look.

As you can see on my trust list I collect shithead's baby rage retaliation trust ratings. Fuels my love for this space. Thanks for your patronage.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 06:11:20 AM

I mean really??? he shared his email address, cant trust him in a free raffle...
Yea it's not just your email address.. your full address is on display and you're putting you and your family's lives in danger. You might think I'm being a "pompous ass" but I'm trying to help you protect yourself from the real assholes in this world.

Also as I had said before if newbies to the board start seeing your threads and thinking that this is some sort of "norm" they might accidentally dox themselves and the other party thinking it is alright. There's people lurking our board collecting this information whether it be bitcoin addresses, transaction id's, doxxes.. anything they can tie to someone. If you want to see how easy it is to throw a humongous wrench into someone's daily life browse this thread.

Dox yourself over a 28 euro story that no one gives a fuck about. You do you bud, but it ain't a good look.

The address is my businesses address - my company name and EIN is listed here on the forums - anyone can look up that address easily enough. And with my business information being public, yes it could be easily determined my personal information as well. However, my family's lives are not in danger though, not anymore than anyone else's, thanks for pretending like you care. Because the way you state it - it comes across more as a threat than a piece of advice. I pity anyone setting foot on any property of mine - business or personal with ill intent. I don't live in a pansy ass, run for your life, can't defend yourself because you will be prosecuted state. Someone steps foot on my property with the intent to commit a crime and I or anyone who is lawfully on the property feels threatened - that person, who does not belong there will be put down and there will be no legal issues whatsoever that will come from it.

And no - you are not trying to help - I legitimately cannot recall one post you ever tried to help anyone. Anything you say that could possibly have been remotely helpful is clouded and ruined by your arrogance.

As you can see on my trust list I collect shithead's baby rage retaliation trust ratings. Fuels my love for this space. Thanks for your patronage.

sure why not? you did it first Smiley And in typical TeeGUMES fashion more name calling. Heck, my very first interaction with you ever was you calling me some sort of profane name and threatening me with red trust. You are simply a bully. And one I will no longer entertain.

now, we have digressed enough.

Do you have input as to how I should handle this with the Austrian Post? I have already sent an email to them letting them know that the original order arrived and asking if they would prefer that I "repay" the amount that was already refunded to me and asking what I should do about the 2nd order that is incoming. I am truly confused as to why they would send a replacement once a claim was made and I was reimbursed.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
teeGUMES
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 06:18:21 AM

Do you have input as to how I should handle this with the Austrian Post? I have already sent an email to them letting them know that the original order arrived and asking if they would prefer that I "repay" the amount that was already refunded to me and asking what I should do about the 2nd order that is incoming. I am truly confused as to why they would send a replacement once a claim was made and I was reimbursed.

This has happened multiple times with people sending back their full orders and requesting refunds (hence sold out but not sold out).I think at this point they no longer want the headache and will eat the 28euro x2 cost. We're talking hundreds of stamps being immediately shipped back to Austria Post due to the security flaws in the production of their CS2 stamps.
The worst thing that could happen is that your address is flagged for purchasing of CS3.. but to be honest nobody is going to be too excited about those and you can always buy second hand from trusted members here.
Enjoy the free stamps, they made enough money through presales, release date sales, and 500euro stamps that will never be used to ship anything.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 06:21:44 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2020, 12:39:03 PM by MoparMiningLLC

This has happened multiple times with people sending back their full orders and requesting refunds (hence sold out but not sold out).I think at this point they no longer want the headache and will eat the 28euro x2 cost. We're talking hundreds of stamps being immediately shipped back to Austria Post due to the security flaws in the production of their CS2 stamps.
The worst thing that could happen is that your address is flagged for purchasing of CS3.. but to be honest nobody is going to be too excited about those and you can always buy second hand from trusted members here.
Enjoy the free stamps, they made enough money through presales, release date sales, and 500euro stamps that will never be used to ship anything.

Agreed - I just am curious why they would bother to send the second set - with the first set assumed lost and that they had already refunded me. I would have figured they would cut the losses there.

I do find it interesting that they have stamps left to even send me - it was my understanding that all were sold out - but you mention returns so maybe the second batch will just be what someone has already skimmed and returned?

Also, after looking at the package a bit more - I noticed that they sent it to Hudson, NY not Hudson, FL  --- that might be why it took so long to get to me.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 10:17:47 AM

I’m too lazy to dig in to this massive thread, so apologies I’m sure this has been covered here already , but was curious how the gold gram/crypto stamp special deal were acquired.. random, redemption, or were they simply for sale outright at some point? Gracias.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 10:47:26 AM

I’m too lazy to dig in to this massive thread, so apologies I’m sure this has been covered here already , but was curious how the gold gram/crypto stamp special deal were acquired.. random, redemption, or were they simply for sale outright at some point? Gracias.

500 pieces were sold through the Austria post on-line shop for €500 each (sold out within the first 30 minutes).

The rest 499 are being given away through various competitions. Currently, running competitions are (might be more, but I am only aware of those):

1) scan QR codes in different physical post office locations in Austria, and fill a competition form. 2) Weekly draws, based on the online digital token "collections" (you have to check every week your digital stamp collection, and redeem the "golden unicorn" within that week period, in case you won one).
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:03:41 PM

500 pieces were sold through the Austria post on-line shop for €500 each (sold out within the first 30 minutes).

The rest 499 are being given away through various competitions. Currently, running competitions are (might be more, but I am only aware of those):

1) scan QR codes in different physical post office locations in Austria, and fill a competition form. 2) Weekly draws, based on the online digital token "collections" (you have to check every week your digital stamp collection, and redeem the "golden unicorn" within that week period, in case you won one).

Thx bud! Just read a little about these. They state these have a nominal value of 50,000 euro cents..what does that mean exactly? Could take that a number of ways.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:09:38 PM

Thx bud! Just read a little about these. They state these have a nominal value of 50,000 euro cents..what does that mean exactly? Could take that a number of ways.

50,000 euro cents = 500 Euro.

This is a valid stamp, accepted by the Austrian post office.

Theoretically, you can use this stamp to pay for up to €500 shipping fees (ie. send a parcel through the Austrian post office) Cheesy
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:12:39 PM

Theoretically, you can use this stamp to pay for up to €500 shipping fees (ie. send a parcel through the Austrian post office) Cheesy

Plus 70 bucks for the gold, so they’re losing money on this? That’s why I was questioning it

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:19:54 PM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

Plus 70 bucks for the gold, so they’re losing money on this? That’s why I was questioning it

I guess, they rely on the fact that this is a collectible item, and almost no one is going to (actually) use it to dispatch items with. So, they are selling 500 Euro stamps, that very few will "redeem" the service value of it.
taciturn

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:51:57 PM

I guess, they rely on the fact that this is a collectible item, and almost no one is going to (actually) use it to dispatch items with. So, they are selling 500 Euro stamps, that very few will "redeem" the service value of it.

But still, those 500 Euro are not gone from the books. They have to keep them in accounting records and can't use them for something else. But I also agree, that they make profits from selling products/services, where most people won't use them, in this case the crypto stamps.  It's like people buying vouchers from a company and never use them. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: