Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 974 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 125396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3902

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 11:10:39 AM

~snip~

On top of all this, they keep losing against England for some reason this year which is why I am expecting a similar result here as I mentioned before. New Zealand can only win if their bowlers bowl remarkably in my opinion.

I am also siding for England considering their performance in Ashes. I am also considering the luck England is having this year. They won WC, somehow drew the Ashes and there were some more very close match where they were able to hold their nerves and won the matches.

By the way, the mutual betting pool is turning out to be an interesting one. We have four members so far. Two picked NZ and one picked ENG and akhjob yet to pick his team. Here is the summary:

Reserved for stake logs:

User - Team - Withdrawal address - Bet amount
Royse777 - England - bc1qmuw7d9lygyhfxr2ahxvygxjg5v0pp43ydusj33 - 0.0004 BTC
JSRAW - New Zealand- awaiting - 0.0001 BTC
akhjob - awaiting  - bc1qgw48mz96q88gjwwza67gzp7dmgkxx8kwamd8mg - 0.0004 BTC
SaShiRaJaVu - New Zealand - bc1qm768h5dsnzgrngnajr835eth53nhg4hrlt3y0x - 0.0004 BTC

Rolled over:------------------------------------------------------------------- 0.0000 BTC
Total in the pool -------------------------------------------------------------- 0.0013 BTC

Also we have this multiBet in the same match: Event#M6: 💰WIN 20x!💰 SAME MATCH MultiBet 🤑 1st Test NZ vs ENG 20/11 22:00 GMT
Feel free to try your luck. A three selection seems to be an easy one to win.

Good luck.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:35:17 AM

New Zealand is difficult to defeat in Test matches, in T20 and ODI England does have a better team and they have one of the best limited over players in the world but in Test matches it is a different story, the entire England team depends on how Joe Root is performing and if he fails the rest of the members like Rory Burns,  Dom Sibley, Joe Denly are fairly new members without much experience and odd makers will see those when determining and so is the reason New Zealand is a slight favorite in this match.
I understand that New Zealand has performing well in tests recently, but they lost against a weak Sri Lankan side recently too while England defeated a team like Australia and drew the Ashes thanks to Stokes, Archer etc.

On top of all this, they keep losing against England for some reason this year which is why I am expecting a similar result here as I mentioned before. New Zealand can only win if their bowlers bowl remarkably in my opinion.

Right now New Zealand is not good against Australia and England in test matches even they are playing at home because their bowling is not good enough for test matches even batting can give them some advantage and England is very balances side for test matches this is going to be interesting series I am feeling England can win this.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:14:10 PM

Like i mentioned couple of time in our back and fourth interaction that i really don't know much about this rotation policy. I don't even know if they use this method in Test Format or in the shorter format of game.

Having said that i am certain about one thing, no team want to touch their Core Team in the Test format. Even Aussie didn't change much in recent time except Smith/warner due to Ban. Every management can fit 1-2 new face for every series in the squad but getting into the playing XI is another ball game.

I have heard that they have a rotational policy for the fast bowlers and it was evident from the Ashes series as well. Such a policy does not exist for the batsmen and the spin bowlers. But in general, Australia is a side which refrains from changing the playing XI very often. That's why you never see 16 and 17 year olds making their debut for Australia (unlike the case with teams such as Pakistan).

India can go with a rotational policy because they have the depth in the pace bowling department to do so. For example, Bumrah was not available due to injury and Umesh got a chance to play. And he did his job very well. Right now it is Shami/Ishant/Umesh and once Bumrah gets fit it will be Bumrah/Shami/Ishant or Bumrah/Shami/Umesh.

I noticed that in Ashes too. but i am not sure if it was related to "rotation policy". Keeping Mitchell Starc out from Playing XI in first 2-3 games was not good move according to Netizens, Commentators, Former Players. even many posters here in this board were very vocal about that move.

India already doing that, in recent time 5 seamers are part of Indian squad. Trio of Bumrah-Shami-Ishant who plays majority of games and backup bowlers Bhuvi (2 games in SA last year) and Umesh Yadav (he got 2 games in England and Australia)

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 04:55:55 PM

Right now New Zealand is not good against Australia and England in test matches even they are playing at home because their bowling is not good enough for test matches even batting can give them some advantage and England is very balances side for test matches this is going to be interesting series I am feeling England can win this.

You may disagree with me, but in my opinion the New Zealand team is having two of the best bowlers in the world right now - Lockie Ferguson and Trent Boult. Both these bowlers can destroy any batting lineup, given that they are on top form. But consistency have been a problem with the Kiwi pacers. And they don't have a large player pool like India and Australia.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:38:10 PM

^^ @Vishnu.Reang  We can expect some firework from kiwis bowlers and same expectation from Stuart broad and Jofra Archer in absence of James Anderson. I was reading a pitch report on one twitter thread and it appears to me that there are high chances of Green Pitch tomorrow. Although they are using Dukes ball so at the end it should be balanced competition.

Interesting read

Read full thread: https://twitter.com/sidvee/status/1197026658533830656

To anyone who says 'Test cricket's viewership is on the decline' I always want to ask - how do you know? Just because you see sparsely filled stadiums doesn't mean that fewer people are watching Tests. Commentators and administrators make this assumption quite often.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:41:27 PM

I just check its very interesting Mount Maunganui, is new Test cricket home as its first test is going to play here between these two teams and after checking players look like New Zealand is going with advantage as they have three good bowlers these all can do any damage to any batting side batting is also going with good advantage as they have good unit and England is going with few new names so New Zealand can win this match.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 06:12:18 PM

I just check its very interesting Mount Maunganui, is new Test cricket home as its first test is going to play here between these two teams and after checking players look like New Zealand is going with advantage as they have three good bowlers these all can do any damage to any batting side batting is also going with good advantage as they have good unit and England is going with few new names so New Zealand can win this match.
You are saying this after I put more money for England ! :-P
Anyway, it does not matter. As long as we enjoy the Test match and it does not go one sided then I think we are fine. I am expecting a good Test match and I will feel great if England wins :-)

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:17:36 PM

Feel free to try your luck. A three selection seems to be an easy one to win.

Good luck.
Just placed my bet in the NZ vs ENG test match. I will be siding with NZ even though I am expecting England to win since the odds are juicier overall. Seems like someone bet on a draw too making this pool far more interesting.

Anyway, it does not matter. As long as we enjoy the Test match and it does not go one sided then I think we are fine. I am expecting a good Test match and I will feel great if England wins :-)
Lol. I doubt this match will be a one-sided one. The kiwis are hungry for some revenge after their string of losses to England and am expecting fireworks in this one. Latham and Ferguson are the ones to watch for me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:06:32 PM

Very odd time for Indian, because it's start 3:30 AM, so not going to play on this, but in NZ, winning from NZ is very hard because of so much swinging condition. According to me, you will never see more swing bowling than NZ anywhere. NZ bowlers are far better swing bowlers than ENG.

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:40:27 PM

~snip~
Just placed my bet in the NZ vs ENG test match. I will be siding with NZ even though I am expecting England to win since the odds are juicier overall. Seems like someone bet on a draw too making this pool far more interesting.
Yeah it akhjob and imagine if this match turns out to be a draw then he will win all the money single handily :-D

The pool fund is not bad compering to other pools we had.
Reserved for stake logs:

User - Team - Withdrawal address - Bet amount
Royse777 - England - bc1qmuw7d9lygyhfxr2ahxvygxjg5v0pp43ydusj33 - 0.0004 BTC
JSRAW - New Zealand- awaiting - 0.0001 BTC
akhjob - Draw - bc1qgw48mz96q88gjwwza67gzp7dmgkxx8kwamd8mg - 0.0004 BTC
SaShiRaJaVu - New Zealand - bc1qm768h5dsnzgrngnajr835eth53nhg4hrlt3y0x - 0.0004 BTC
Little Mouse - England - bc1qx0m5z2f3x3a38yw270mh0xgpnudl3lxql0dyu0 - 0.0001 BTC
Royse777 - England - bc1qmuw7d9lygyhfxr2ahxvygxjg5v0pp43ydusj33 - 0.00049740 BTC
Haunebu - New Zealand - awaiting - 0.0001 BTC

Rolled over:------------------------------------------------------------------- 0.0000 BTC
Total in the pool -------------------------------------------------------------- 0.0019974 BTC

Good luck everyone, including me :-D

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:54:14 PM

Yeah it akhjob and imagine if this match turns out to be a draw then he will win all the money single handily :-D
Yeah, I'll be getting almost 5x if it's a draw. And if both teams perform well with the bat, a draw is inevitable. So let's hope for the batsmen to perform well   Grin
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:40:15 PM

Lol. I doubt this match will be a one-sided one. The kiwis are hungry for some revenge after their string of losses to England and am expecting fireworks in this one. Latham and Ferguson are the ones to watch for me.
Both teams have world class bowlers and it all depends upon which batsman will score runs, England does have a young team and if they are able to rise to the occasion then it will be a good contest and it is difficult to predict how the match goes and hence i will be watching this match as a fan and will plan on entering after seeing the first session, the pitch will assist the pacers as it is a green turf and in the final two days it might spin.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 10:43:01 PM

The first test match between Australia and Pakistan starts today, Australia are big favourites to win and they should win at home however Pakistan do seem to play well against Australia so we could see a good contest. The Brisbane pitch should suite the Pakistan fast bowlers and later on in the match it takes spin. The toss has been important as the team batting first normally goes on to win the match so its going to be interesting to see the young Pakistan bowlers against a top Australia batting team.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:22:12 AM

The first test match between Australia and Pakistan starts today, Australia are big favourites to win and they should win at home however Pakistan do seem to play well against Australia so we could see a good contest. The Brisbane pitch should suite the Pakistan fast bowlers and later on in the match it takes spin. The toss has been important as the team batting first normally goes on to win the match so its going to be interesting to see the young Pakistan bowlers against a top Australia batting team.

Pakistan is off to a very good start. They crawled along during the first session, but didn't lost a wicket against the fearsome pace triad of Mitchell Starc/Josh Hazlewood/Pat Cummins. The pitch at Brisbane offers equal amount of support for both the batsmen and the bowlers and I think that 300 plus would be a good first innings score that would give advantage to Pakistan. So far Shan Masood and Azhar Ali have done exceptionally well and if they could continue doing that during the post-lunch session then it will give Pakistan a real chance of upset.

BTW, a lot of the Pakistani fans may be excited about the test debut by pacer Naseem Shah. At 16 years and 279 days, he is one of the youngest ever players to make debut in international test matches (the record belongs to Hasan Raza, who made his debut aged 14 years and 227 days against Zimbabwe in 1996). Pakistan this time has completely changed their pace-attack and apart from Naseem, they have included young pace bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi, along with Imran Khan jr.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 02:48:56 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2019, 04:53:16 AM by Avirunes

[...]

Your post made me think about this point: I have noticed for sometime now that Pakistan are really good with their young bowlers. They are a good "production house" of bowlers while they extremely lack at producing young and potential batsman. Is it that they don't have any or they are just choosing their regular batsman over young batsman (if they spotted)?
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1344

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:39:25 AM

[...]

Your post made me think about this point: I have noticed for sometime now that Pakistan are really good with their young bowlers. They are a good "production house" of bowlers while them extremely lack at producing young and potential batsman. Is it that they don't have any or they are just choosing their regular batsman over young batsman (if they spotted)?

Well.. you definitely have a point there. Apart from Babar Azam, all of the Pakistani batsmen are aged 30 or above. I think that this has something to do with the decline in the quality of the domestic cricket in Pakistan. A number of domestic cricketers have quit in recent years, to take part in various franchise leagues (the most recent incident involved three players - Haris Rauf, Mirza Ehsan Baig and Sohail Akhtar). Also, some of the bowlers have been able to get contracts with the T20 franchise sides abroad, but very few of the younger Pakistani batsmen are currently playing in such leagues.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1996

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 03:51:47 AM

Babor Azam has gone now, the only man who used to perform well. Pakistan is in trouble. It was expected although. Their batting line up was always poor. Chance is they will lose the match with a big margin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:21:08 AM

Babor Azam has gone now, the only man who used to perform well. Pakistan is in trouble. It was expected although. Their batting line up was always poor. Chance is they will lose the match with a big margin.

6th wicket down now, have to say very bad decision from ground and third umpire. it was clearly no ball from pat Cummins but umpire gave Mohammad Rizwan out anyway. what's the use of technology if you still not going to use it correctly,

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:21:50 AM

From tomorrow we will have a day night test match between India and Bangladesh and a first one in India . This is going to be exciting and also a Fun to watch out as India would be stronger side to start with as in last T20 we saw what happened .

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:22:14 AM

6th wicket down now, have to say very bad decision from ground and third umpire. it was clearly no ball from pat Cummins but umpire gave Mohammad Rizwan out anyway. what's the use of technology if you still not going to use it correctly,
This has been a problem for sometime now. The frequency of bad decisions keeps increasing with time and I blame ICC for this. Majority of the decisions given by the umpires these days are so messed up that I feel like the viewers can do a better job in comparison.

From tomorrow we will have a day night test match between India and Bangladesh and a first one in India . This is going to be exciting and also a Fun to watch out as India would be stronger side to start with as in last T20 we saw what happened .
I agree. It seems that the pink ball is heavier than the red ball according to Kohli. It will be interesting to watch how many people attend this event in Kolkata and if Ganguly made the right call here. Excited.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 974 »
  Print  

Jump to: