Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 [973] 974 975 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 125443 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MusaPk

Activity: 658
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 06:30:22 PM

He's a legend and we won't witness this sort of longevity from any fast bowlers but IMO he should've retired during the last Ashes. He was a big disappointment in the Ashes and that too on home turf.

The Indian tour wasn't good either and felt like a big letdown. Against 2 strong opponents (Aus and Ind), he picked only 15 wickets in the last 8 matches.

He restricted himself to test format only as he played his last ODI in 2015 and last T20I in 2009. I think he recognizes that he is no more suitable for international cricket and its right time to leave cricket before selectors dropped him for the squad. His last 2 tours might not be big success but he has a 21 years career that is full of success. Let's give him a good farewell on his retirement.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1019

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 06:33:20 PM

He's a legend and we won't witness this sort of longevity from any fast bowlers but IMO he should've retired during the last Ashes. He was a big disappointment in the Ashes and that too on home turf.
The Indian tour wasn't good either and felt like a big letdown. Against 2 strong opponents (Aus and Ind), he picked only 15 wickets in the last 8 matches.
Anderson was good with his bowling before the last two series you have mentioned. Usually, player doesn't take the retirement until they loss their confidence. I think Anderson has lost his confidence a little after his performance in those series. The age has a good impact here, and now he realized that his era has ended. Hopefully his final performance would be something to remember.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Publictalk792

Activity: 308
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 01:39:04 AM

True today 1 st unofficial test series game was started and 1 day already ended. First Sri Lanka A team won toss and they got a opportunity to take first bat or bowl lineup and Sri Lanka A made a good decision by taking bat first according to my experience because their 1 st day effort was brilliant and Sri Lanka A team scored 372 runs in 87 runs by losing 7 wickets. I know some Batsman did not perform well but what about the effort of these batsman L.Udara, Dinusha and Randika. L.Udara first played good and this batsman hitted eleven 4s in his lineup and scored 65 runs in 67 balls. S.Dinusha still continuing his bat lineup and in 1 st day he scored 126 runs in 178 balls with hitting thirteen 4s. Randika also dismissed by Zarda bowler but he made 63 runs. Their team effort in past series ODi and T20 was excellent and now they played same attitude and same effort. Now still 3 wickets left and hope Sri Lanka A team will grab some more runs.
First day was very exciting because Sonal Dinusha is still on the pitch and he is playing very well. He has made 126 runs and still he will continue his performance today. If he will remain on pitch and the remaining three players will stand with him so I am looking that SriLanka A can easily go above 450+ runs and if they will go above 450+ runs so this will be good score and Afghanistan may be will not give any lead to SriLankan A team. But still we can't say anything because Afghanistan can also give surprise to Sri Lanka A team. By the way Sonal Dinusha and Lahiru Udara performance was really good and Sonal Dinusha will continue today. So let's see what will happen. Smiley

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ThemePen

Activity: 770
Merit: 681

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 02:18:26 AM

First day was very exciting because Sonal Dinusha is still on the pitch and he is playing very well. He has made 126 runs and still he will continue his performance today. If he will remain on pitch and the remaining three players will stand with him so I am looking that SriLanka A can easily go above 450+ runs and if they will go above 450+ runs so this will be good score and Afghanistan may be will not give any lead to SriLankan A team. But still we can't say anything because Afghanistan can also give surprise to Sri Lanka A team. By the way Sonal Dinusha and Lahiru Udara performance was really good and Sonal Dinusha will continue today. So let's see what will happen. Smiley
First day of match was really exciting with Sonal Dinusha who is still at crease and playing exceptionally well. He has already scored 126 runs and is expected to continue his impressive performance today too as you mentioned. Yes I also think if he will continue playing today as he was playing yesterday so Sri Lanka A will easily cross 450 runs. This will be good score making it challenging for Afghanistan. I think this will make a little pressure on Afghanistan team. And I think this will be very difficult target. Afghanistan has also some good players who can perform well. If they will perform well so this will make this match mor exciting. I am also waiting for today match start and thinking that today Afghanistan will start their first inning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
synchronym

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:03:04 AM

First day was very exciting because Sonal Dinusha is still on the pitch and he is playing very well. He has made 126 runs and still he will continue his performance today. If he will remain on pitch and the remaining three players will stand with him so I am looking that SriLanka A can easily go above 450+ runs and if they will go above 450+ runs so this will be good score and Afghanistan may be will not give any lead to SriLankan A team. But still we can't say anything because Afghanistan can also give surprise to Sri Lanka A team. By the way Sonal Dinusha and Lahiru Udara performance was really good and Sonal Dinusha will continue today. So let's see what will happen. Smiley
First day of match was really exciting with Sonal Dinusha who is still at crease and playing exceptionally well. He has already scored 126 runs and is expected to continue his impressive performance today too as you mentioned. Yes I also think if he will continue playing today as he was playing yesterday so Sri Lanka A will easily cross 450 runs. This will be good score making it challenging for Afghanistan. I think this will make a little pressure on Afghanistan team. And I think this will be very difficult target. Afghanistan has also some good players who can perform well. If they will perform well so this will make this match mor exciting. I am also waiting for today match start and thinking that today Afghanistan will start their first inning.
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan A team Sri Lanka A team is batting brilliantly in the first test match The way Sri Lanka team is batting, it seems that Sri Lanka A team wants to give a big target to Afghanistan team. Afghanistan A team should bowl very responsibly so that Sri Lanka A team does not score too many runs. But the way this team is batting responsibly in Sri Lanka, it seems that Afghanistan can give a big lead to this team. If Afghanistan gives this team a big lead then it will be very difficult to win the test match for Afghanistan this team will have to take wickets very quickly. But the way Sri Lanka A team is batting responsibly, it seems that if they can play in this way then Sri Lanka A team can score 400 plus runs. Let's see in the end how many runs this Sri Lanka team can give away to this Afghanistan team.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 06:54:46 AM

First day was very exciting because Sonal Dinusha is still on the pitch and he is playing very well. He has made 126 runs and still he will continue his performance today. If he will remain on pitch and the remaining three players will stand with him so I am looking that SriLanka A can easily go above 450+ runs and if they will go above 450+ runs so this will be good score and Afghanistan may be will not give any lead to SriLankan A team. But still we can't say anything because Afghanistan can also give surprise to Sri Lanka A team. By the way Sonal Dinusha and Lahiru Udara performance was really good and Sonal Dinusha will continue today. So let's see what will happen. Smiley
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan A team Sri Lanka A team is batting brilliantly in the first test match The way Sri Lanka team is batting, it seems that Sri Lanka A team wants to give a big target to Afghanistan team. Afghanistan A team should bowl very responsibly so that Sri Lanka A team does not score too many runs. But the way this team is batting responsibly in Sri Lanka, it seems that Afghanistan can give a big lead to this team. If Afghanistan gives this team a big lead then it will be very difficult to win the test match for Afghanistan this team will have to take wickets very quickly. But the way Sri Lanka A team is batting responsibly, it seems that if they can play in this way then Sri Lanka A team can score 400 plus runs. Let's see in the end how many runs this Sri Lanka team can give away to this Afghanistan team.

Sri Lanka or West Indies are not mentioned in the history of Test cricket. We have seen many legendary players from Sri Lanka. Kumar Sangakkara, Mahela Jayawardene, Jayasuriya, Dilshan, and many other legendary players. So according to that calculation, Sri Lanka has always been very good in Test cricket history. It was really good to see the performance of this team in Sri Lanka today. Especially Sonal Dinusha's match today was different. Sri Lanka already has a good collection. I think Sri Lanka are looking at the wickets of Sonal Dilshan and Wanuja Sahan. Sri Lanka will declare an innings if these two wickets fall.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cheema02

Activity: 420
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 09:45:54 AM

in day 2 unofficial test match was delayed due to bad light Sri Lanka A batting well and set a huge total of 435 runs fro Afghanistan A. Sri Lanka A all team batting well Wanuja Sahan also played a 75 runs, unfortunately missed his well deserved century by few runs short. Afghanistan A team playing and lost one quick wicket in just 18 runs. Afghanistan A team now trail by more than 400 runs. I think Sri Lankan A team is good position in this match.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:48:00 AM

Anderson was good with his bowling before the last two series you have mentioned. Usually, player doesn't take the retirement until they loss their confidence. I think Anderson has lost his confidence a little after his performance in those series. The age has a good impact here, and now he realized that his era has ended. Hopefully his final performance would be something to remember.
Every good thing is going to be ended as now we are watching end of an era while we have best swing bowler of our generation with his super fitness and amazing skills he achieved many records with having 700 test wickets which is record for any fast bowler and having 187 test matches under his belt is another achievement which is going to be written in history books.
Now at the age of 41 he is going to retire from the international cricket which is amazing stuff from this legendary bowler no doubt now things were going not ideal for keeping him in first choice 11 players side so for the sack of England team this is good decision even he wants to stay until 2025 World Test Championship final.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:30:38 AM

in day 2 unofficial test match was delayed due to bad light Sri Lanka A batting well and set a huge total of 435 runs fro Afghanistan A. Sri Lanka A all team batting well Wanuja Sahan also played a 75 runs, unfortunately missed his well deserved century by few runs short. Afghanistan A team playing and lost one quick wicket in just 18 runs. Afghanistan A team now trail by more than 400 runs. I think Sri Lankan A team is good position in this match.

On day 2, Sri Lanka A leads 435 to Afghanistan A. The target of 435 runs is a very big target for the Afghanistan team. To win, they have to score 435 runs overcome 435 runs and give the Afghan team a target of 300 runs. And to complete 700 runs in an innings is truly incredible, with Afghanistan already losing a wicket. The Afghanistan team has already lost one wicket for 18 runs. To achieve the target of victory, the Afghanistan team must fight, and stay on the wicket.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Publictalk792

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 01:16:33 AM

On day 2, Sri Lanka A leads 435 to Afghanistan A. The target of 435 runs is a very big target for the Afghanistan team. To win, they have to score 435 runs overcome 435 runs and give the Afghan team a target of 300 runs. And to complete 700 runs in an innings is truly incredible, with Afghanistan already losing a wicket. The Afghanistan team has already lost one wicket for 18 runs. To achieve the target of victory, the Afghanistan team must fight, and stay on the wicket.
Yes you are right. Sri Lanka A struggled very well to reach out this big score and gave and excellent target to Afghanistan A team. We know that Sonal Dinusha contributed well to make 435 runs. After him Vishad Randika 63 runs and Nisala Tharaka was also good who made 75 runs.
If we talk about the bowling of the Afghanistan A team. So we all will really appreciate the one person who is Zia-ur-Rehman who collected 6 wickets in first inning. Now the Afghanistan A is playing its turn. But they don't have a good start. They made only 18 runs and have lost one wicket. So this can make a pressure on them. So let's see what will happen today. Smiley

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 02:25:27 AM

Yes you are right. Sri Lanka A struggled very well to reach out this big score and gave and excellent target to Afghanistan A team. We know that Sonal Dinusha contributed well to make 435 runs. After him Vishad Randika 63 runs and Nisala Tharaka was also good who made 75 runs.
If we talk about the bowling of the Afghanistan A team. So we all will really appreciate the one person who is Zia-ur-Rehman who collected 6 wickets in first inning. Now the Afghanistan A is playing its turn. But they don't have a good start. They made only 18 runs and have lost one wicket. So this can make a pressure on them. So let's see what will happen today. Smiley
I really appreciate the bowling of Zia-ur-Rehman. Collection of 6 wickets in a single inning is a good achievement. But Afghanistan bowlers didn't able to stop the Sri Lankan players from making a big score. And you said this can make pressure I think Sri Lanka already made a pressure on them. And just due to this Afghanistan has lost one wicket. And I don't think so that Afghanistan A will give any lead to Sri Lanka A team because Target is very high. By the way Cricket is unpredictable so we can't say any thing so let's wait and let's see what the Afghanistan will do today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptoWODL

Activity: 252
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 09:52:32 AM

Yes you are right. Sri Lanka A struggled very well to reach out this big score and gave and excellent target to Afghanistan A team. We know that Sonal Dinusha contributed well to make 435 runs. After him Vishad Randika 63 runs and Nisala Tharaka was also good who made 75 runs.
I really appreciate the bowling of Zia-ur-Rehman. Collection of 6 wickets in a single inning is a good achievement. But Afghanistan bowlers didn't able to stop the Sri Lankan players from making a big score. And you said this can make pressure I think Sri Lanka already made a pressure on them. And just due to this Afghanistan has lost one wicket. And I don't think so that Afghanistan A will give any lead to Sri Lanka A team because Target is very high. By the way Cricket is unpredictable so we can't say any thing so let's wait and let's see what the Afghanistan will do today.
Yes you are right that cricket is unpredictable because if we predict in advance it is never correct. In the unofficial Test match between Sri Lanka A and Afghanistan A, Afghanistan A batted first and were all out for just 198 runs in their first innings. Sri Lanka, on the other hand, piled up a huge score of 435 runs in their first innings, beyond Afghanistan's 198 runs. Now, however, the Afghanistan team is batting with the aim of surpassing the Sri Lanka team's 435 runs and giving the Sri Lanka team a big run lead. However, if they bat in the second innings the way Afghanistan batted in the first innings they may not be able to top the 435 runs as a result of which they may lose to this team in SriLanka by an innings.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nalain420

Merit: 390

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 02:57:16 PM

Yes you are right. Sri Lanka A struggled very well to reach out this big score and gave and excellent target to Afghanistan A team. We know that Sonal Dinusha contributed well to make 435 runs. After him Vishad Randika 63 runs and Nisala Tharaka was also good who made 75 runs.
Yes you are right that cricket is unpredictable because if we predict in advance it is never correct. In the unofficial Test match between Sri Lanka A and Afghanistan A, Afghanistan A batted first and were all out for just 198 runs in their first innings. Sri Lanka, on the other hand, piled up a huge score of 435 runs in their first innings, beyond Afghanistan's 198 runs. Now, however, the Afghanistan team is batting with the aim of surpassing the Sri Lanka team's 435 runs and giving the Sri Lanka team a big run lead. However, if they bat in the second innings the way Afghanistan batted in the first innings they may not be able to top the 435 runs as a result of which they may lose to this team in SriLanka by an innings.
If the performance of a team is evaluated then the prediction is done.  All the Sri Lanka batsmen will be out.  If they were calm and played with each other the target could have been higher.  Afghanistan batsmen are also playing well.  Now let see if they can win the match because they have lost 2 wickets so far.  The way Afghanistan is play proves to me that Afghanistan will win this series.  Because their performance is looking good.  If the Sri Lanka bowlers bowl well, they can lose the match due to pressure.  The result will be known only at the end.  But according to my prediction Afghanistan will win the match.If Afghanistan goes under any pressure then Sri Lanka can take their names.  Because if 2 3 wickets are taken then Afghanistan batsmen can go for poor performance and it is very beneficial for Sri Lanka.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Farhan99

Merit: 186

Trade Big, Win Bigger!

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 05:31:11 PM

Sri lanka A team scored 435 runs in first innings while Afghanistan A team made only 198 and then follow on and Now in second innings Afg A team make 108/2 and Day 3 stumps off. Imran with 51 runs and ijaz ahmad with 23 runs on the crease and they will start morning session of 4th day they had 8 wickets in hand now and trail by 129 runs. Sri lanka A team surely won this match because its very difficult for Afghanistan to gave a big target to sri Sri lanka. First of all Afg a team need to play fast and save his wickets to avoid test draw and gave a target if they can but its impossible for them to play big innings on last day. sri lanka a team bowling very well and now they shoud need to takes remaining wickets on Day 4 to won this match early

Publictalk792

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 12:52:45 AM

Sri lanka A team scored 435 runs in first innings while Afghanistan A team made only 198 and then follow on and Now in second innings Afg A team make 108/2 and Day 3 stumps off. Imran with 51 runs and ijaz ahmad with 23 runs on the crease and they will start morning session of 4th day they had 8 wickets in hand now and trail by 129 runs. Sri lanka A team surely won this match because its very difficult for Afghanistan to gave a big target to sri Sri lanka. First of all Afg a team need to play fast and save his wickets to avoid test draw and gave a target if they can but its impossible for them to play big innings on last day. sri lanka a team bowling very well and now they shoud need to takes remaining wickets on Day 4 to won this match early
Did you see the bowling of Wanuja Sahan. If Afghanistan A has Zia-ur-Rehman so the Sri Lanka A has Wanuja Sahan. He collected 5 wickets in the first inning. And now Afghanistan is on following on. And they made 306 runs in both innings and still playing the second inning. And the match stumps at 108/2. Afghanistan A still has the trial of 129. I am looking that Sri Lanka will win this test match with out playing the second inning. And if they will play the second inning so I hope they have only a minor target. And they will chase that target easily and will win the match easily. It means that Sri Lanka has 80% chances of winning.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:08:30 AM

Anyone following the county championship? Some of the Indian players are taking part, representing various county teams. Northamptonshire fielded two Indians (Karun Nair and Siddarth Kaul) during their match against Gloucestershire, but ended up losing the match by a massive margin of 256 runs. Nair made 61 in the second innings, while Kaul took 5 wickets in the first innings. Marchant de Lange (former South African player) took a combined 8 wickets for Gloucestershire.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 02:04:00 AM

Did you see the bowling of Wanuja Sahan. If Afghanistan A has Zia-ur-Rehman so the Sri Lanka A has Wanuja Sahan. He collected 5 wickets in the first inning. And now Afghanistan is on following on. And they made 306 runs in both innings and still playing the second inning. And the match stumps at 108/2. Afghanistan A still has the trial of 129. I am looking that Sri Lanka will win this test match with out playing the second inning. And if they will play the second inning so I hope they have only a minor target. And they will chase that target easily and will win the match easily. It means that Sri Lanka has 80% chances of winning.
Wanuja Sahan bowled amazingly well. Who took 5 wickets in the first innings. Afghanistan A is now at tough spot. With match currently at 108/2 Afghanistan A still needs 129 runs to catch up and we know that this is the second inning of the match. I also think Sri Lanka A has a strong hold on this match and will likely win without even needing to bat again. Even if they do I also think they will have a small target to chase which they'll easily achieve. Sri Lanka A has a very good chance of winning this match and Wanuja Sahan great bowling has made a big difference. So let's wait for today and let's see what will happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 05:35:49 AM

He restricted himself to test format only as he played his last ODI in 2015 and last T20I in 2009. I think he recognizes that he is no more suitable for international cricket and its right time to leave cricket before selectors dropped him for the squad. His last 2 tours might not be big success but he has a 21 years career that is full of success. Let's give him a good farewell on his retirement.
I guess, both him and the management accepting the realities.

England's test planning revolves around the Ashes only and it plays a major role in their team selection. Management finally realized that Anderson won't feature in the next Ashes, which is scheduled in 2025 and they need to fill the gap by giving chances to other seamers and try out all the seaming options.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoWODL

Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 12:23:37 PM

If the performance of a team is evaluated then the prediction is done.  All the Sri Lanka batsmen will be out.  If they were calm and played with each other the target could have been higher.  Afghanistan batsmen are also playing well.  Now let see if they can win the match because they have lost 2 wickets so far.  The way Afghanistan is play proves to me that Afghanistan will win this series.  Because their performance is looking good.  If the Sri Lanka bowlers bowl well, they can lose the match due to pressure.  The result will be known only at the end.  But according to my prediction Afghanistan will win the match.If Afghanistan goes under any pressure then Sri Lanka can take their names.  Because if 2 3 wickets are taken then Afghanistan batsmen can go for poor performance and it is very beneficial for Sri Lanka.
Your idea about the Afghanistan A team is not correct at all because the Afghanistan A team has already been defeated by the SriLanka A team by an innings and 26 runs in the Test match. We saw in the first Test match between these two teams that Afghanistan A batted and they scored only 198 runs. These runs are very limited for the Test format, which SriLanka A easily overcame and they scored 435, which was difficult for Afghanistan A to overcome.

Afghanistan A team scored 198 runs in the first innings and were bowled out for just 211 runs in the second innings which resulted in their humiliating defeat in this Test match. When Afghanistan were batting in the second innings, Nisala Tharaka of the SriLankan A team became the most dangerous against them. Nisala Tharaka took incredible six wickets with 42 runs in just 11.3 overs as Afghanistan's A batting line-up failed completely in her hands.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1072

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 02:40:53 PM

If the performance of a team is evaluated then the prediction is done.  All the Sri Lanka batsmen will be out.  If they were calm and played with each other the target could have been higher.  Afghanistan batsmen are also playing well.  Now let see if they can win the match because they have lost 2 wickets so far.  The way Afghanistan is play proves to me that Afghanistan will win this series.  Because their performance is looking good.  If the Sri Lanka bowlers bowl well, they can lose the match due to pressure.  The result will be known only at the end.  But according to my prediction Afghanistan will win the match.If Afghanistan goes under any pressure then Sri Lanka can take their names.  Because if 2 3 wickets are taken then Afghanistan batsmen can go for poor performance and it is very beneficial for Sri Lanka.
Your idea about the Afghanistan A team is not correct at all because the Afghanistan A team has already been defeated by the SriLanka A team by an innings and 26 runs in the Test match. We saw in the first Test match between these two teams that Afghanistan A batted and they scored only 198 runs. These runs are very limited for the Test format, which SriLanka A easily overcame and they scored 435, which was difficult for Afghanistan A to overcome.

Afghanistan A team scored 198 runs in the first innings and were bowled out for just 211 runs in the second innings which resulted in their humiliating defeat in this Test match. When Afghanistan were batting in the second innings, Nisala Tharaka of the SriLankan A team became the most dangerous against them. Nisala Tharaka took incredible six wickets with 42 runs in just 11.3 overs as Afghanistan's A batting line-up failed completely in her hands.
Most of the Afghani players are not interested into red ball format which is hurting them with in recent time we have good development into their game but still things are not as they needed to be so they are facing humiliating defeats in official test matches and now in unofficial test match which was against Sri Lanka which score good runs into their first inning and then bowled Afghanistan in both inning very quickly which give them thumbing defeat.

In this game we have only three batsmen which passed the fifty runs and try to resist with mostly were bowled out quickly because they are familiar with T20i and ODI which is currently their favourite formats, and they are doing good in these both formats Sri Lanka bowlers bowled out Afghanistan batsmen in just 130 overs which is really concern for them if they want to do something good they have to do some better things in future at the domestic level.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 [973] 974 975 »
  Print  

Jump to: