Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122306 times)
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:59:21 AM

Buy a greek sandwich is better

I know Greek Salad - But Sandwich ?

Whats on there ? Feta Cheese and Salad ?

Similar to Kebab
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:59:43 AM

This has 50 percent more coins than aphroditecoin.  Even at a very overinflated market valuation of $2 per coin, it would have a total market cap of over $64 million , putting it at 5th spot on coinmarketcap, right under aurora.

This will plummet just like all the other national coins.  IMO, all these national coins are nothing but a joke.  Just neckbeard devs in their basement with not a shit clue of how inconceivable a 'real world' airdrop actually is to any community larger than the friends list on their AIM messenger.

Investors and hypers of these coins could give a rats ass less about 'benefiting the country or its economy,' either.  They just wanna make out like bandits praying for a 100x profit like aurora, then dump on the rest of the fools.  Lol don't let them tell you otherwise.  

Oh well.  Good luck to all who invest, but this story has and will continue to always play out the same.  Good initial pump for a few hours, then crushed dreams as it plummets to hell and never recovers.  Then the whines of bagholders crying about losing their pants and praying for a pumper to come bail them out.  Or the all-too-classic 'why are the rest of you dumping already...PULL YOUR SELL ORDERS THE MARKET IS BEING MANIPULATED! DON'T MAKE ME BE THE ONLY ONE LEFT HOLDING AND LOSING MONEY PLEASE!'
durrrr91

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:00:38 PM

Is something wrong on CryptoKillers? I dedicated 40Mh/s and I constantly see "Stratum from Pool 0 detected a new block" in the console but not on the website?? I got 44 coins for 12 hours of mining? Can any other miner with similar hashrate tell me how much coins they got tonight?
newdev12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:02:42 PM

bye bye then flipstyle, youve made your point (blah blah blah), dont want to ever hear from you again, bye
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:03:50 PM

This has 50 percent more coins than aphroditecoin.  Even at a very overinflated market valuation of $2 per coin, it would have a total market cap of over $64 million , putting it at 5th spot on coinmarketcap, right under aurora.

This will plummet just like all the other national coins.  IMO, all these national coins are nothing but a joke.  Just neckbeard devs in their basement with not a shit clue of how inconceivable a 'real world' airdrop actually is to any community larger than the friends list on their AIM messenger.

Investors and hypers of these coins could give a rats ass less about 'benefiting the country or its economy,' either.  They just wanna make out like bandits praying for a 100x profit like aurora, then dump on the rest of the fools.  Lol don't let them tell you otherwise.  

Oh well.  Good luck to all who invest, but this story has and will continue to always play out the same.  Good initial pump for a few hours, then crushed dreams as it plummets to hell and never recovers.  Then the whines of bagholders crying about losing their pants and praying for a pumper to come bail them out.  Or the all-too-classic 'why are the rest of you dumping already...PULL YOUR SELL ORDERS THE MARKET IS BEING MANIPULATED! DON'T MAKE ME BE THE ONLY ONE LEFT HOLDING AND LOSING MONEY PLEASE!'

Aren't you the guy who desperately defended Mazacoin?
You're a joke.
cryptoreview

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:04:17 PM

bye bye then flipstyle, youve made your point (blah blah blah), dont want to ever hear from you again, bye

lol, there is always someone that tries to knock down the coin with their bullshit.. just like when auroacoin was released.. guess what a couple days later they were all wrong.. it went through the roof.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:05:29 PM

If this is anything like SpainCoin the price will keep going down and down...

dude this is nothing like spaincoin this is better, the price is going to move up, down, up, down but overall we will see a very healthy rise.

Its a great buy in opportunity, buys were rolling in at $7 last night so it will shoot up very quickly

It's the same every launch, over inflated prices. I will give it until tomorrow at the latest for the price to crash. Anyone saying to buy cheap now is scamming you Tongue

Inflated prices? the coin right now is worth $2.. thats totally undervalued. Give it a few days and it'll rise, especially when its added to a well known exchange.. The only way is up we just need to focus on promotion and media attention now, its been less than 13hours and it has an average of 8GH net hash.. what an achievement for a coin.

Heard it all before, As soon as Mintpal got the SPA exchange the price crashed hard due to everyone waiting to dump. Which is why mintpal will not be taking this coin.

You quote saying mintpal will not add a coin due to people dumping a coin? how irrelevant and please just leave this thread you're making yourself look like a fool.

Spain coin's problem was the muti pools that raped the coin and just dump for what ever they can get.

Does this coin have muti pool protection? If not the same thing will happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

flipstyle

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:06:10 PM

hahaha.  truth hurts, huh.  Oh well.  I was once a naive hyper like you who didn't want to face reality.  Lost a shitload in Spain and Maza.  But oh wait!! Greekcoin is totally different!! Right?  I mean it's a totally innovative regular scrypt coin...dedicated to GREECE!

lol.  Good luck with your investment, as I already stated.  But feel free to bump my reply a week from now, and others please don't tell me I didn't warn you all.   See, unlike me, I doubt you'll eat your own words when this ship starts sinking.
flipstyle

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:07:46 PM

Aren't you the guy who desperately defended Mazacoin?
You're a joke.

Wow, someone with an ounce of sense! Yes.  Here's a hint: it's called CHALKING IT UP TO EXPERIENCE!

That wasn't so hard now, was it?

Now tell me...which one of these national coins that's come out yet hasn't experienced the 'intial pump followed by an ultimate dump of death' syndrome? 

Name one.  I'll gladly wait. Smiley
cryptoreview

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:09:08 PM

Every thread has haters, if they never then something would be wrong. Haters are always good cause it shows that they're willing to make the effort and make a lengthy post of complete bullshit. The haters usually are the investors that are trying to knock down the price to buy cheap coins. The coin has only just been launched and its averaging a total net hash from 7.5-8gh. This coin isnt like spaincoin, i would refer it too AUR based on its popularity and professionalism. Those who invest now and patiently wait will succeed and make decent profit. Goodluck and only invest what you're willing to loose.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:10:21 PM

Every thread has haters, if they never then something would be wrong. Haters are always good cause it shows that they're willing to make the effort and make a lengthy post of complete bullshit. The haters usually are the investors that are trying to knock down the price to buy cheap coins. The coin has only just been launched and its averaging a total net hash from 7.5-8gh. This coin isnt like spaincoin, i would refer it too AUR based on its popularity and professionalism. Those who invest now and patiently wait will succeed and make decent profit. Goodluck and only invest what you're willing to loose.

Spain coin's problem was the muti pools that raped the coin and just dump for what ever they can get.

Does this coin have muti pool protection? If not the same thing will happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

durrrr91

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:10:53 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 12:21:06 PM by durrrr91

Is something wrong on CryptoKillers? I dedicated 40Mh/s and I constantly see "Stratum from Pool 0 detected a new block" in the console but not on the website?? I got 44 coins for 12 hours of mining? Can any other miner with similar hashrate tell me how much coins they got tonight?
Here, this just happened and... its not on the pool page http://grce.cryptokillers.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks  Huh Huh

Anyone?

https://i.imgur.com/ph1sknR.png

3 more... only 1 of the is on the website..? I invested quite a lot of mining power in this, currently am the 2nd hashrate of the whole pool.. can i get any answer?

https://i.imgur.com/yLPKeHS.png
newdev12

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:11:16 PM

you just have to give it a chance, it all takes time, Greececoin can be that coin which got what it needs to make a difference, we cant reflect on what is really going to happen before it does, but trolling is not the way
minethemall

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:35:08 PM

bigger exchanges, more buyers, more btc, more to be made, some media attention, then hello $15, greececoin going to be huge and it hasnt even got going yet!
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:37:44 PM

Here, this just happened and... its not on the pool page http://grce.cryptokillers.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks  Huh Huh

Anyone?

https://i.imgur.com/ph1sknR.png

3 more... only 1 of the is on the website..? I invested quite a lot of mining power in this, currently am the 2nd hashrate of the whole pool.. can i get any answer?

https://i.imgur.com/yLPKeHS.png

I've been mining there for ages and I get that same message. As far as I know all it means is that there was a new block solved on the network and the pool is starting a new block. It's not an error or anything and I suppose its a positive thing because it means the pool is connected to the GreeceCoin network.

Do you get accepted shares and payouts? The difficulty is really high now.
durrrr91

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:51:58 PM

Seems to be the case.. I've just never seen a pool saying it found new block and actually meaning: yo, the NETWORK discovered a new block, not us...
durrrr91

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:58:37 PM

Anyway.. Its high time the main developer gives us the Public addresses of the pre-mined coins so we can monitor them and make sure he is not spending them right now. Why are people releasing new pre-mined coins without blockchain explorers is beyond me...
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:09:30 PM

Anyway.. Its high time the main developer gives us the Public addresses of the pre-mined coins so we can monitor them and make sure he is not spending them right now. Why are people releasing new pre-mined coins without blockchain explorers is beyond me...
+1
predatorkill

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:14:26 PM

+1

http://cryptoblox.com/chain/GreeceCoin

Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:18:08 PM

+1

http://cryptoblox.com/chain/GreeceCoin

Premine is here:
http://cryptoblox.com/address/GdDRebx92585ZkbJZaYokJTjaZwEiCARCJ

There seem to have been some movements and ~ 50k went somewhere (too lazy to further investigate).
Can OP explain?

(Don't panic - it might be for bounties etc).

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: