Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122304 times)
hui123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:19:05 PM

When cryptsy will accept this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:19:45 PM

There seem to have been some movements and ~ 50k went somewhere (too lazy to further investigate).
Can OP explain?

(Don't panic - it might be for bounties etc).

Tell me more fairy tales, $10K for what bounties?
cryptoreview

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:22:04 PM

Not until this coin gains alot of attention with media/articles etc. Mintpal though is more understandable at this matter of time.
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:23:49 PM

Not until this coin gains alot of attention with media/articles etc. Mintpal though is more understandable at this matter of time.

i've contacted Jay a few times now, he replied with an email saying hes considering etc. He will most likely add it to a voting poll which then we would all need to vote.
iZeus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:26:37 PM

i've contacted Jay a few times now, he replied with an email saying hes considering etc. He will most likely add it to a voting poll which then we would all need to vote.

If that is the case, i have some bitcoins which i can dedicate on purchasing a few votes. Hopefully jay does make the right decision and add it due to the coins popularity.. Averaging around 7.5-8gh is something special Cheesy
iZeus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:29:12 PM

If this is anything like SpainCoin the price will keep going down and down...

dude this is nothing like spaincoin this is better, the price is going to move up, down, up, down but overall we will see a very healthy rise.

Its a great buy in opportunity, buys were rolling in at $7 last night so it will shoot up very quickly

It's the same every launch, over inflated prices. I will give it until tomorrow at the latest for the price to crash. Anyone saying to buy cheap now is scamming you Tongue

Inflated prices? the coin right now is worth $2.. thats totally undervalued. Give it a few days and it'll rise, especially when its added to a well known exchange.. The only way is up we just need to focus on promotion and media attention now, its been less than 13hours and it has an average of 8GH net hash.. what an achievement for a coin.

Heard it all before, As soon as Mintpal got the SPA exchange the price crashed hard due to everyone waiting to dump. Which is why mintpal will not be taking this coin.

You quote saying mintpal will not add a coin due to people dumping a coin? how irrelevant and please just leave this thread you're making yourself look like a fool.

Spain coin's problem was the muti pools that raped the coin and just dump for what ever they can get.

Does this coin have muti pool protection? If not the same thing will happen.

The nethash rate right now is higher than spaincoin when its even been hit with multipools lol.. so when multipools are mining Greececoin then the diff will sky rocket and it'll be very hard to dump a coin.. When Multipools get involved it'll be around 12GH's++. That shit is craaazzzyyyy Cheesy
minethemall

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:32:14 PM

dude this is nothing like spaincoin this is better, the price is going to move up, down, up, down but overall we will see a very healthy rise.

Its a great buy in opportunity, buys were rolling in at $7 last night so it will shoot up very quickly

It's the same every launch, over inflated prices. I will give it until tomorrow at the latest for the price to crash. Anyone saying to buy cheap now is scamming you Tongue

Inflated prices? the coin right now is worth $2.. thats totally undervalued. Give it a few days and it'll rise, especially when its added to a well known exchange.. The only way is up we just need to focus on promotion and media attention now, its been less than 13hours and it has an average of 8GH net hash.. what an achievement for a coin.

Heard it all before, As soon as Mintpal got the SPA exchange the price crashed hard due to everyone waiting to dump. Which is why mintpal will not be taking this coin.

You quote saying mintpal will not add a coin due to people dumping a coin? how irrelevant and please just leave this thread you're making yourself look like a fool.

Spain coin's problem was the muti pools that raped the coin and just dump for what ever they can get.

The nethash rate right now is higher than spaincoin when its even been hit with multipools lol.. so when multipools are mining Greececoin then the diff will sky rocket and it'll be very hard to dump a coin.. When Multipools get involved it'll be around 12GH's++. That shit is craaazzzyyyy Cheesy

I've never really seen a coin that has had this much attention for mining purposes.. 7GH after 14hours of release surely that is good.. most coins hit 3GH and then it drops back down too 1 the next day lol. Dev should pay some money to list an article here: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/
conrad90

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:35:46 PM

I've never really seen a coin that has had this much attention for mining purposes.. 7GH after 14hours of release surely that is good.. most coins hit 3GH and then it drops back down too 1 the next day lol. Dev should pay some money to list an article here: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/

Yeah i agree, i have 30MH's pointing at this via solo mining.. making good profit.

Where is the best place to buy and sell Greececoins? i want a trusted exchange, not one of those who claim to be hacked and all the bitcoins are stolen.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:49:33 PM

Yeah i agree, i have 30MH's pointing at this via solo mining.. making good profit.

Where is the best place to buy and sell Greececoins? i want a trusted exchange, not one of those who claim to be hacked and all the bitcoins are stolen.

There is no such exchanges in the world.
conrad90

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:03:51 PM

There is no such exchanges in the world.

its sad, cause all the exchange say the same shit.. they've been hacked and lost all the btc.. but they havent really its them trying to steal it. I just want a trusted exchange like mintpal or crypsty.. those ones listed are new to me.. i know coinedup and cryptorush but they're laggy
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6577

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:06:43 PM

Shocked DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN  Shocked

conrad90

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:56:49 PM

Shocked DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN DIFF DOWN  Shocked

{
"blocks" : 1179,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 188.76392358,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 6530832872,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:00:38 PM

LOL, it's leafcoin clone.
jaguaar

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:03:09 PM

How do we get this coin added to mintpal then ladies?
arnieenoo

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:07:46 PM

How do we get this coin added to mintpal then ladies?

Vote, or contact the operator via pm here on bitcointalk my friend.. or retweet this badboy: https://twitter.com/Greececoin/statuses/447497892576894976
Crypto King

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:27:37 PM

Let's have a pump, $3/4 dollars and then let's get on mintpal
LISSIE

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

What happened to Okaypool? I was mining all night, now it's showing 0 miners and I'm unable to log in. wtf?
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:37:02 PM

What happened to Okaypool? I was mining all night, now it's showing 0 miners and I'm unable to log in. wtf?

Okayscam
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:39:15 PM

Lets see how long this coin lasts. Good chance its another Spain coin which will die within the week. I hope not. If you want this coin to succeed, STOP SELLING at this low price. Rather sell & buy at higher price. Let this coin mature!
LISSIE

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:41:02 PM

Okayscam

OK. I have lost all faith in humanity. I hope a cow shits on their heads.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: