Real Madrid - 78 (66.7%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 [699] 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 3742 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 410561 times)
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 06:46:29 PM

Barcelona seems to have come back to their winning ways and this away win is one which was very important as this puts them in a position where they can potentially go third if they drop points and just looking at the league table is looking like at the moment makes me wonder how these guys have caught the pack which has Atletico Madrid and all teams in it....now i am disappointed with how Alt Madrid has fared of late.

If not for Stegen's efforts, Barcelona would have lost points again. I see no reason for optimism - it was just Mallorca, but at the same time, in all statistical indicators (except for possession of the ball), Barcelona was only on an equal footing. But in the next round, Barcelona again plays with a weak team (Granada), so they may continue to win.
in this match there were at least 3 brilliant saves made by ter stegen.
Even though they won this match I feel their performance is still the same as the previous few matches which seemed too pushy in attack and couldn't wait to hold on a little longer.
in terms of ball possession they have been very good in this match but indeed their strikers are still struggling to improve their performance so they are very poor in goal productivity

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1511

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 06:57:23 PM

Villarreal started the game superbly and finished off by scoring three goals from the first half. Strikers Dia and Moreno did their job, while defender Pau Torres also scored a goal. They can score more goals in second half. Levante is in the last place and they can't get any points in this match either. It's like relegation is guaranteed for them this year. They had 8 draws but not even a single win this season, which is pretty bad. If you think about all top five leagues they must be the worst performers this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:02:10 PM

What a great performance by Villarreal now! They finished the first half being 3-0 ahead already against Levante in a home game. Villarreal's general effort on the last weeks has impressed me a lot. They already have a winning streak of three games in the La Liga now. And by this one, they will make it 4. They are really playing like themselves now and I hope to see them qualifying for a European tournament after the end of the season too.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 07:18:30 PM

Getafe has changed their game plan by scoring an early goal. They had focused much in their defensive section. Beside that their goalkeeper David Soria stopped some nice shots of Real Madrid players. Real Madrid did a lot of attacks but they were unable to make the shots on target for the defensive gameplay method of Getafe.
Unexpectedly, I think Madrid will win easily. After Getafe's first goal they went deep and counterattacked. Defense in making madrid players very difficult to damage, even the madrid midfielder several times tried to shoot from outside the penalty box. It's a shame that this defeat will shorten the distance in Madrid's points. If sevilla win in two matches then their point difference is only two point remaining.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 07:20:16 PM

What a great performance by Villarreal now! They finished the first half being 3-0 ahead already against Levante in a home game. Villarreal's general effort on the last weeks has impressed me a lot. They already have a winning streak of three games in the La Liga now. And by this one, they will make it 4. They are really playing like themselves now and I hope to see them qualifying for a European tournament after the end of the season too.

from their meeting statistics, actually both teams have a balanced history of losing/winning in the last few meetings

but mustafi and soldado still can't play then Levante is very easy to destroy by villareal

The second half is almost over, I'm sure Villareal will make another goal

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:34:20 PM

want to say the same thing but indeed their opponent now is levante so I just think what Villareal is doing is very reasonable because indeed their opponent is currently in pain and sinking to the bottom of the table at the moment.
With the possession of the ball so dominant and the attacks relentless, I feel they should be able to add at least one or two more goals

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 970

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:39:56 PM

In fact, we have to say that Levante's situation is not very good either. Of course Villarreal is playing well and leading 4-0 but Levante is really bad. They are in last place in La Liga and have yet to win in 19 games. Congratulations to Villarreal. The match is not over yet, but they are guaranteed to win. These 3 points were good for them. They did not have any surprises.

At the moment, after the defeat of Real Madrid, I focused on the Sevilla-Cadiz match. It's almost time for the game to start. I bet on Sevilla to win. I hope they don't mislead me. This is a good opportunity to get closer to Real Madrid.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:44:32 PM

It is a really great show by Villarreal right now vs Levante. They are dominating the whole game and it reflects on the score also. Villarreal are leading by 5-0 and this win should be able to boost their morale at a high rate. Maybe Levante are the weakest team of the league currently but it is still going to be a huge win.

And the Cadiz vs Sevilla game is going to be really important for Sevilla. Because they can catch up with Real Madrid more if they even get a draw. But I assume that Sevilla will be aiming a certain victory. And hopefully, they will get what they want from this game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:46:10 PM

Getafe has changed their game plan by scoring an early goal. They had focused much in their defensive section. Beside that their goalkeeper David Soria stopped some nice shots of Real Madrid players. Real Madrid did a lot of attacks but they were unable to make the shots on target for the defensive gameplay method of Getafe.
Unexpectedly, I think Madrid will win easily. After Getafe's first goal they went deep and counterattacked. Defense in making madrid players very difficult to damage, even the madrid midfielder several times tried to shoot from outside the penalty box. It's a shame that this defeat will shorten the distance in Madrid's points. If sevilla win in two matches then their point difference is only two point remaining.
Surely this was very shameful defeat at home against team which was fighting to come out from relegation zone, but we can say it's wake-up call for them as well because now second phase of league is going to start, and many teams are bringing new players for strengthening their attack and defense, so they need to be much better and good for next games. Getafe take very early leads, and then they give no lose chance to Real Madrid for coming back into the game, even they were enjoying 74% ball possession and have more than one dozen shots on target.

Right now, Villarreal is completely enjoying their win against another relegation zone team Levante with 3 - 0 just 15 minutes left, and they have no good resistance from opponents.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:51:06 PM

At the moment, after the defeat of Real Madrid, I focused on the Sevilla-Cadiz match. It's almost time for the game to start. I bet on Sevilla to win. I hope they don't mislead me. This is a good opportunity to get closer to Real Madrid.
Sevilla against Cadiz, was quite fun although it was not expected that Sevilla would lose to a club like Cadiz. With the statistics of the game, both of them are too dominated by Sevilla as a team that is considered a dark horse. They could have won easily with a big score. The Cadiz formation is provided to make defenses more difficult to penetrate. Meanwhile, the Sevilla formation was designed to attack. 57% estimate that Sevilla will still dominate the game.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:57:50 PM

Sevilla has every chance of winning today because Cadiz is in a very bad shape. Although they are playing at home today and will definitely try to get out of the departure area. But if Sevilla is going to fight with Real Madrid for the championship, it must prove its desire and such rivals as Cadiz to win without problems. Yes, the defeat of Real was unexpected, Sevilla should take advantage of these.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 08:17:31 PM

congrats on villareal's 5-0 win, very entertaining

~

And the Cadiz vs Sevilla game is going to be really important for Sevilla. Because they can catch up with Real Madrid more if they even get a draw. But I assume that Sevilla will be aiming a certain victory. And hopefully, they will get what they want from this game.
with the quality of the recent Sevilla performance, it should be an easy game for sevilla. they are unbeaten in the last few matches

Cadiz is currently ranked 19th, so I guess Cadiz will concede 2 goals (from Sevilla) at home today

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 08:28:39 PM

It is a really great show by Villarreal right now vs Levante. They are dominating the whole game and it reflects on the score also. Villarreal are leading by 5-0 and this win should be able to boost their morale at a high rate. Maybe Levante are the weakest team of the league currently but it is still going to be a huge win.
It was predictable from the start that they would win this match easily because indeed they only played with a team that incidentally is the weakest team currently in La Liga and may even be said to be the team with the worst defense to date.
The difference of 5 goals is quite a good thing but very painful for Levante. This was their 11th defeat by conceding 41 goals

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 08:40:42 PM

Although Osasuna took a 1-0 lead, Athletic Bilboa took a 2-1 lead with 2 goals from young striker Oihan Sancet. The first half is not over and I can say that both teams played equally. Athletic continues to play a little better. In the second half, they can take control of the match and leave with a win.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 08:49:27 PM

Although Osasuna took a 1-0 lead, Athletic Bilboa took a 2-1 lead with 2 goals from young striker Oihan Sancet. The first half is not over and I can say that both teams played equally. Athletic continues to play a little better. In the second half, they can take control of the match and leave with a win.
Both teams so far have played quite well and balanced in possession, ossuna who acted as the host managed to surprise bilbao with their goal in the 10th minute, I think ossasuna will be able to get an easy win today but I am surprised if bilbao are able to reply and even a comeback with goals created by oihan sancet in the 16th and 25th minutes of the first half, now the first half match is about to end and it looks like there will be no more goals created.

Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 09:10:32 PM

Villarreal is a good team and I predicted they win the match today, they have been performing very well in their previous game. I'm not surprised to see Villarreal with 5 wonderful goals. It is a good performance from the team, if they should just continue their win like this it will be very good. Congratulations to Villarreal.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1511

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 09:14:35 PM

As I predicted earlier Villarreal finished the game with 2 more goals in second half and it was a marvelous 5-0 score against the bottom opponent Levante. Now the more exciting game is Athletic Bilbao, they made a comeback against Osasuna thanks to Ohian Sancet. He scored 2 goals in less than 10 minutes. These are mid tier teams though, we can move on to Sevilla game. Sevilla couldn't score yet but I expect better second half from them. They are the closest team to the leader Real Madrid. I don't think they make any mistakes tonight.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 09:20:57 PM

I'm not really interested in watching this game, even though it's a good game but not my favorite team. I'm focused on watching sevilla vs cadiz, i bet a few bucks on this match, the second half is start, hopefully sevilla can score the winning goal.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 09:24:56 PM

Villarreal is a good team and I predicted they win the match today, they have been performing very well in their previous game. I'm not surprised to see Villarreal with 5 wonderful goals. It is a good performance from the team, if they should just continue their win like this it will be very good. Congratulations to Villarreal.
Many other members also already predicted about this match that Villarreal is going to win very easily and this happens because we all know about quality gape between these two teams have so it works very good for them at home match after break now in next match they are going to face Atletico Madrid which is big test for them because Atletico Madrid is also having the worst time before break and lost four matches in a row now after break they won against another surprise package Rayo Vallecano, and now they are heading for Villarreal test in case of lost surely Atletico Madrid is going out of top six and having some bad time like Barcelona face in early part of this season and Villarreal also can enjoy some good entry in top teams with this win.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 09:29:57 PM

Both teams so far have played quite well and balanced in possession, ossuna who acted as the host managed to surprise bilbao with their goal in the 10th minute, I think ossasuna will be able to get an easy win today but I am surprised if bilbao are able to reply and even a comeback with goals created by oihan sancet in the 16th and 25th minutes of the first half, now the first half match is about to end and it looks like there will be no more goals created.
Their score is now reversed and the visitors are currently leading by a score of 1-2. on the other hand I highlight the movement of the current bilbao striker, Oihan Sancet.
His form at the moment is quite good and his movement in this game is very static and in this match he performed very well.
I think there will be more surprises later

Edit.
Now he scored a hat-trick wow. this is very good and my eyes are only on sancet in this match

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 [699] 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 3742 »
  Print  

Jump to: