Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 3772 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 422538 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:02:10 PM

After drawing 2-2 with Osasuna last weekend, Barcelona will be looking to get back to winning ways in La Liga when they host Elche. Barca must get a win in order to move closer to the Champions League zone. Barcelona is still in the stage of improving its performance. In the last few games, the performance of Barcelona was very far from what was expected. Sometimes in one game Barcelona performance is quite good, but in the next game they played badly. Even though playing in his own cage, Barcelona chances of winning are very slim.
Barcelona is always difficult to win match because they don't have players capable of playing at the expected level. Some of the younger players played well, but they were too weak to score many goals and Xavi was really getting a big challenge for his first season in charge of Barcelona.

In 7 match led by Xavi in ​​all competition, Barcelona was only able to win 2 times (Laliga) and the rest drew and lost. Against Elche at Camp Nou Barcelona are targeting a win to get maximum point after 2 previous unsatisfactory results vs Real Betis and Osasuna. Although it is still doubtful to win the match after his failure to qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League, I just hope that all the players work hard for it. Winning was important, so they had to do it.

one or two games since Xavi at Barcelona still looks good. But as time goes by, young players still need a long enough experience to be able to one understanding and one path in implementing the strategy that Xavi has implemented. Apart from that they were constantly rocked by opponents who were actually quite strong. Even though his ranking is below Barcelona though. Finally, the path that Xavi took with Barcelona was not as smooth as the hopes they had dreamed of.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:15:24 PM

Madrid's chances of staying away with three points. At least even though the season is still long, there will still be many games securing points from today is one of the best strategies. Because then they will be busy with the schedule at UCL. Performing at the Bernabeu will certainly make them feel comfortable, and they should win at least 2-0. Cadiz are currently in the relegation zone, they have only been able to win twice and draw seven times other than that they lost.

With a winning streak in the last 10 matches, there is no reason for Madrid to lose against Cadiz.  Cheesy

However, the problem is, Madrid reportedly have players are positive COVID-19, they are Modric and Marcelo. Both players will be out for quarantine. This incident also keep them out of from squad until at least after/beginning of 2022.

Luckily Madrid only met a team that was struggling to out from relegation zone, maybe the absence of Modric and Marcelo would not be a serious problem for Madrid
The chances of winning Madrid vs Cadiz on some sites are above 70%. even without the two players you mentioned, I think Madrid is still a strong team. it would be very easy to beat Cadiz.
at least, Madrid will get 2 goals for the victory. I don't underestimate Cadiz, but this match will be difficult for Cadiz.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:35:51 PM

Barcelona should get prepared really well for their next fixture. There is a big winning opportunity ahead of them against Elche. And Elche are in a bad condition now. They are very near to the relegation zone now and they continue to struggle. Barcelona are also struggling nowadays but this is a big chance to win of course. They should show their quality and get a win by a decent score difference.

I have no confidence in the Barcelona players. Osasuna is a strong team. They were not in form. But still Barcelona did not play well against them. Barcelona also lost a friendly match against a club like Boca Juniors yesterday. So now I am not expecting anything from Barcelona. And I don't want to lose my money by betting on their victory.
For now I totally agree with what you are saying, now they are actually equal in performance and quality.
forget about the history of head to head between the two clubs, currently barcelona is quite bad in navigating the league even though osasuna is a team that is very far from luxurious and a squad with famous players and labeled stars but i feel now their chances for a draw are very big.

Barcelona's players are not playing well, at the same time they have lost confidence. Players must be confident to win the match. The team does not have star players. Dembele and Coutinho can be considered the best players in the team. Those who never stay in form. In that case, we can't say for sure against any team that Barcelona will win. I wouldn't be surprised if Barcelona drew against Elche.
When it comes to star players I feel there are some players who deserve to be labeled as stars like you say coutinho, busquets, Ter Stegen and even Memphis can be called star players.
But indeed this season their performance is very bad and this has an impact on their mentality which is very bad.
I feel they will not be able to do much this season, and just waiting to see how things go next season whether it will be good or not.

It would be outrageous if they drew against Elche but indeed something like this might be unavoidable with the current performance.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 06:58:14 PM

With a winning streak in the last 10 matches, there is no reason for Madrid to lose against Cadiz.  Cheesy

However, the problem is, Madrid reportedly have players are positive COVID-19, they are Modric and Marcelo. Both players will be out for quarantine. This incident also keep them out of from squad until at least after/beginning of 2022.

Luckily Madrid only met a team that was struggling to out from relegation zone, maybe the absence of Modric and Marcelo would not be a serious problem for Madrid

Well that's a worrying news but I think Real Madrid has lot of players. Fede Valverde is the one who is usually substituted in for Modric so I think he should be the one starting and honestly I think he is a great player so not that bad kind of a situation. With COVID protocols, let's say they would be out for 2 weeks but Real Madrid don't have any tough fixtures like they have to face Cadiz and Bilbao so shouldn't be much of a problem unless they are hit with more players with COVID.
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:04:03 PM

Well that's a worrying news but I think Real Madrid has lot of players. Fede Valverde is the one who is usually substituted in for Modric so I think he should be the one starting and honestly I think he is a great player so not that bad kind of a situation. With COVID protocols, let's say they would be out for 2 weeks but Real Madrid don't have any tough fixtures like they have to face Cadiz and Bilbao so shouldn't be much of a problem unless they are hit with more players with COVID.

Luka Modric and Marcelo were joined by Marco Asensio, Gareth Bale, Andrei Lunin, Rodrigo and first assistant coach Davide Ancelotti.

After both Modric and Marcelo tested positive the day before, and given the increasing infections in both Spain and Europe, the club decided to retest all players and club staff, which it did on Thursday morning.

Due to the large number of new infections, there is a possibility that Sunday's match between Cadiz and Real Madrid will be postponed, but no official information has been received on this matter.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 07:12:35 PM

Covid is hitting again in EPL with postponed games and now 2 of Real Madrid are infected in addition to other staff/players of basketball... Hopefully there will not be postponed games here too...
This weekend there is Sociedad vs Villarreal which is a tough match. Sevilla vs ATM is the best. Bilbao vs Betis is the third interesting game imo.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 07:22:28 PM

Real Madrid will no doubt win that match even if they field a second-tier player in the match. Real Madrid are in a good team form where they are quite motivated to win every match they play and I believe Cadiz is not the opponent they are commensurate with at the moment.

A goal feast might happen in this match, this is a good show for Benzema and his friends.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:54:10 PM

An easy game is waiting for Real Madrid the next time. In exactly three days, they are going to play home against Cadiz. And Cadiz are one of the worst teams of the La Liga now in terms of their general form. And they are in the relegation area also. The Real Madrid I know this season should be able to finish them with a satisfying result. As they are not going to have a Champions League game for a long time, they can focus on the La Liga more from now on.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:13:36 PM

Real Madrid have an easy fixture for a long time except the Athletic Bilbao game away. And this could mean that we can see them at the top for so many weeks and keeping a serious gap with the rest of the teams in the standings. Their next competitor seems to be Cadiz. I see a comfortable triumph for Real Madrid in this one. Cadiz lost to Atletico by 4-1 before and Real Madrid can destroy them too.

Real Madrid will remain at the top of the table until the end of this year's season. Currently, Real Madrid opponents only need to survive and not increase their losses, which will later attack deadly attacks from the left and right, making them open more gaps. For now Cadiz can be defeated by Real Madrid maybe by a score of 2 or 3 goals.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:26:28 PM

An easy game is waiting for Real Madrid the next time. In exactly three days, they are going to play home against Cadiz. And Cadiz are one of the worst teams of the La Liga now in terms of their general form. And they are in the relegation area also. The Real Madrid I know this season should be able to finish them with a satisfying result. As they are not going to have a Champions League game for a long time, they can focus on the La Liga more from now on.
There is no reason for real madrid to lose this match as they won everything both in terms of quality and performance.
I think 3 points will be easy to get and bets this time will be very easy to get.
I might be risking a bit more in this match because the win rate I think is huge.

maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:30:45 PM

I wonder if the Barcelona players are fired up about becoming victorious in their next game against Elche. They had better be like that now. Unless they get wins regularly, there is no way that they can recover in the rest of the season. I understand that they are struggling with injuries too. But they are still a capable team to beat at least weak opponents in comparison to Barcelona.
with a performance like now even I wouldn't be surprised if they got a draw.
I don't mean to be condescending, but their performance is getting less and less convincing. Xavi still has not been able to contribute much due to mental and player injury storms that still haunt.
the possibility of winning this match is quite there but if they do the same game as against calf yesterday I feel a draw will still be the final result for them

BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:38:53 PM

I don't mean to be condescending, but their performance is getting less and less convincing. Xavi still has not been able to contribute much due to mental and player injury storms that still haunt.
the possibility of winning this match is quite there but if they do the same game as against calf yesterday I feel a draw will still be the final result for them
I am sorry but I don't think Barcelona is a big four team in spain again, let's not go to what they can do in europe, I don't think they can even cross pass Napoli, Barcelona are in deep crisis, and watching their game it would take time before they can resolve that, Barcelona are in critical condition, and they require a better experience hands and not Xavi who the shoes are bigger than, things are falling apart fast for Barcelona.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:45:34 PM

After drawing 2-2 with Osasuna last weekend, Barcelona will be looking to get back to winning ways in La Liga when they host Elche. Barca must get a win in order to move closer to the Champions League zone. Barcelona is still in the stage of improving its performance. In the last few games, the performance of Barcelona was very far from what was expected. Sometimes in one game Barcelona performance is quite good, but in the next game they played badly. Even though playing in his own cage, Barcelona chances of winning are very slim.
Barcelona is always difficult to win match because they don't have players capable of playing at the expected level. Some of the younger players played well, but they were too weak to score many goals and Xavi was really getting a big challenge for his first season in charge of Barcelona.

In 7 match led by Xavi in ​​all competition, Barcelona was only able to win 2 times (Laliga) and the rest drew and lost. Against Elche at Camp Nou Barcelona are targeting a win to get maximum point after 2 previous unsatisfactory results vs Real Betis and Osasuna. Although it is still doubtful to win the match after his failure to qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League, I just hope that all the players work hard for it. Winning was important, so they had to do it.

one or two games since Xavi at Barcelona still looks good. But as time goes by, young players still need a long enough experience to be able to one understanding and one path in implementing the strategy that Xavi has implemented. Apart from that they were constantly rocked by opponents who were actually quite strong. Even though his ranking is below Barcelona though. Finally, the path that Xavi took with Barcelona was not as smooth as the hopes they had dreamed of.

with the crisis of players being experienced by Barcelona to make them have to maximize the potential of young players to navigate the la league competition this season where they often lose to teams that are weaker than the quality they have what happened with Barcelona this season so they often beaten by teams such as Real Betis or held to a draw by Osasuna as happened last week, maybe the experience factor has also greatly influenced the young players who have strengthened Barcelona this season, especially in the attacking sector who has yet to contribute except Memphis Depay, who this season already scored 7 goals with Barcelona in LA Spanish league

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:00:34 PM

I am sorry but I don't think Barcelona is a big four team in spain again, let's not go to what they can do in europe, I don't think they can even cross pass Napoli, Barcelona are in deep crisis, and watching their game it would take time before they can resolve that, Barcelona are in critical condition, and they require a better experience hands and not Xavi who the shoes are bigger than, things are falling apart fast for Barcelona.
Barcelona have crisis not only in champion league after eliminate but also on La Liga they still faced crisis on every match because they not consistent on every match, last match faced with Osasuna failed to get three points and make Barcelona out from top four position. I think they still have chance back to champion league although failed on La Liga but hard can Barcelona win on Europe league where the champion of this competition have one ticket as champion league participant next year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:14:51 PM

There is only one match in the La Liga tomorrow night and it is the opening one between Celta Vigo and Espanyol. To be honest, Espanyol seem to be a more reliable team if we take their recent form into account. Especially the last match against Levante was just perfect. But this can be a really tough match for Espanyol. Because I see in the head-to-head matches that they couldn't defeat Celta Vigo away in a league match since 2007. This can make this match really interesting and it seems safer to bet on both teams to score.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:53:22 PM

It is not a big problem for Real Madrid. Modric can be replaced by Valverde or Camavinga. While Marcelo seems rarely play this season, Ancelotti gave more chances for Mendy to play as left-back. So, in theory, the absence of Modric and Marcelo won't have a big influence on the team. 

Due to the large number of new infections, there is a possibility that Sunday's match between Cadiz and Real Madrid will be postponed, but no official information has been received on this matter.
Yep. If many players are tested positive, the match can be postponed.
I think LFP will consider this option, but it should be the ultimate option if the virus spread is categorized as very worrying.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:59:46 PM

There is another important match for Barcelona. It is going to be against Elche in a home match. Many of us expected Barcelona to defeat Osasuna but they witnessed a big resistance by Osasuna. But I assume that Barcelona won't let the same thing happen this time. Xavi had better warn their players about this match and they shouldn't underestimate their opponent.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 11:33:20 PM

Guys, there is fantastic game tomorrow between Seville and Atletico de Madrid that may make a huge difference for the general result of La Liga as it is a match between a serious contender and a good team - the type of game that separates the winners from the wannabes. I am well aware that 8 points with Madrid is a massive difference, but there is still plenty of time for Sevilla to show superior resilience and start putting some pressure. A good game to place bets as well to make it interesting.

DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 11:43:19 PM

Guys, there is fantastic game tomorrow between Seville and Atletico de Madrid that may make a huge difference for the general result of La Liga as it is a match between a serious contender and a good team - the type of game that separates the winners from the wannabes. I am well aware that 8 points with Madrid is a massive difference, but there is still plenty of time for Sevilla to show superior resilience and start putting some pressure. A good game to place bets as well to make it interesting.

This is definitely a fabulous match for each of these clubs. And it is a great week for Real Madrid also as they can benefit from this huge match of the week and increase the point difference with the club at the second place. For now, it is 8 with Sevilla. And Sevilla have been one of the clubs that are on the rise. But they can have a really hard time against Atletico in this one. Firstly, I suppose each team can score and lastly Sevilla would be able to win.

emrecemsan

Activity: 1624
Merit: 331

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 11:46:54 PM

I think one of the reasons why Barcelona are in a this bad financial condition is that they couldn't get efficiency from the players like Dembele and Coutinho. And they paid a really huge sum for these players. Like in the old times, they need to give a bigger importance to their youth setup. This crisis can create this opportunity for them.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 3772 »
  Print  

Jump to: