Real Madrid - 82 (67.2%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 9 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 ... 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 [1504] 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 ... 3889 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 435391 times)
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 05:15:23 PM

Today there will be a match between Rayo Vallecano v Elche where so far Elche is the only team that has not won, moreover in this match Elche will play away which seems difficult for Elche to get points. But considering Rayo Vallecano was also not very good when playing against Elche, then it seems that maybe Elche still has the ability to be able to take advantage of the head to head factor to get points maybe only for a draw or will still lose because the performance is still very bad.
I think so Rayo Vallecano performance is still better. In the first matchday of this season if I'm not mistaken this team succeeded in making a Draw at home Barcelona and even then without a single goal. But indeed performance Elche this season has not been good but possibility there is still a chance for Elche in this match, as you say sir regarding head to head factor, lucky if it turns out to be a good experience for them in this match.
Right now Elche's condition would obviously remain the same as before. Even though Rayo is in a really not very good condition, but when compared to Elche at this time it is clear that the difference is still significant and indeed Rayo is the favourite.
Elche still can't win and they have always been a goal barn for other clubs which makes their chances still the same as before.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
fzkto

Activity: 2282
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 05:21:25 PM

Real madrid sharing points with osasuna was very frustrating for the madridstas as Karim Benzema missed a penalty that would have sealed their win in the game. Vinicius Jr scored in the first half but the opposition didn't hesitate to levelled the game when they creates the opportunity. Osasuna player, Garcia issued a red card in the second half created more goal scoring chances but osasuna block all areas of their box and defended the draw points. In the first place they were happy about the draw and Benzema missing the penalty all blew in the air that it's a draw game. For Barça, some of their players are unavailable and this will affect Xavi's chances of topping the laliga table and they need to qualify for the champions league group.
Real Madrid's performance in that game didn't look bad but they were just unlucky. Many opportunities were wasted, especially when Benzema failed to find the net for his penalty.

I'm sure Real Madrid and all their fans were disappointed in yesterday's match, but it's really bad luck not on their side even though Madrid are playing at home. It doesn't matter about this draw even though it would be in the other side's favor, Madrid will fix it soon.
Real Madrid must have drawn with Osasuna because they have to play Shakhtar in the Champions League soon. Although I think Real Madrid will have no problem winning this game, they decided to keep their strengths early on. Osasuna were just lucky that they were able to score.
wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 05:41:21 PM

In this match I don't want to blame Benzema alone for failing to execute a penalty.  Indeed, the results obtained are not good for them.  Statistically Madrid should be able to secure full points.  But in this match there were also several Madrid players who played under their best performance, one of which was Rudiger's appearance, Rudiger could be said to be the player in charge in this match.  Due to his failure to win an aerial duel with Kike Garcia, Osasuna also managed to score an equalizer.  Then Ceballod and Mendy also minimal contribution in this match.  With this result, Ancelotti must immediately evaluate his squad.  Because the threat from rival Barcelona is getting real.
This game was something else -  both the players and the Coach really messed this one up. For example, the starting line up was wack. When you are aware that Benzema is unfit, why play him? They ought to take this as a wake-up call. Valverde and Camavinga ought to have been in the starting lineup. But no. Additionally, Ancelotti needs to improve the weak defense. They had a hard time winning the game because of these mistakes.
Even this was blunder of misfortune, but now things are going to be change in La Liga because with this Barcelona is new leaders, and they are going to be at the top for long time because right now things are looking positive for them and schedule is also favoring them Karim Benzema still not fit for game, but they bring him, and he misses the penalty is surely going to be big impact on Real Madrid as well because with this now they are drop to second and their confidence level is also going to be declined.

Carlos Ancelotti is surely going a good job, but he needs to be some better in defense which is surely a concern for them in coming weeks because with these drop points they need to learn from their mistakes which is going to help them for coming back at the top.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 05:51:37 PM

Real madrid sharing points with osasuna was very frustrating for the madridstas as Karim Benzema missed a penalty that would have sealed their win in the game. Vinicius Jr scored in the first half but the opposition didn't hesitate to levelled the game when they creates the opportunity. Osasuna player, Garcia issued a red card in the second half created more goal scoring chances but osasuna block all areas of their box and defended the draw points. In the first place they were happy about the draw and Benzema missing the penalty all blew in the air that it's a draw game. For Barça, some of their players are unavailable and this will affect Xavi's chances of topping the laliga table and they need to qualify for the champions league group.
Real Madrid's performance in that game didn't look bad but they were just unlucky. Many opportunities were wasted, especially when Benzema failed to find the net for his penalty.
I'm sure Real Madrid and all their fans were disappointed in yesterday's match, but it's really bad luck not on their side even though Madrid are playing at home. It doesn't matter about this draw even though it would be in the other side's favor, Madrid will fix it soon.
Real Madrid must have drawn with Osasuna because they have to play Shakhtar in the Champions League soon. Although I think Real Madrid will have no problem winning this game, they decided to keep their strengths early on. Osasuna were just lucky that they were able to score.

I don't think Shakhtar Donetsk is a strong opponent for Real Madrid. I won't even say that they lost points against Osasuna for this match. Real Madrid's performance against Osasuna was not very good. Moreover, if Benzema had not missed the penalty, Real Madrid would have won. I would say Real Madrid were unlucky in this match, so they lost the points.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 05:52:28 PM

It's still a loss because with this result now they have to overtake Barcelona and actually I expected more from them in this match but indeed they couldn't maximize their advantage in number of players and the quality of their players.
Shakhtar in the Champions League can't actually be used as an excuse because they can still win with their condition. this is a defeat in my opinion even though the result is a draw.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 05:58:00 PM

Real Madrid 1-1 Osasuna

The Real Madrid team could not win against Osasuna. They drew the match 1-1. And at the same time, Real Madrid lost the top spot in the points table in La Liga. Real Madrid played very well in this match, they attacked a lot. Real Madrid players made a total of 22 shots. But even then they couldn't break Osasuna's defense. The performance of Osasuna's players was very good.

Benzema's performance was very disappointing. Benzema's presence in today's match did not go down well. Benzema also failed to score from the penalty in the 79th minute of the match. If Benzema had scored from the penalty, Real Madrid would have won the match.

After Benzema did not score a penalty, everything became clear - there are such days and in the end winning streaks are not endless, so this unexpected loss of points was expected  Grin
I hope that in the next round neither Barcelona nor Real Madrid will lose points and will approach the personal meeting with equal indicators - in this way the interest in the Classico will be as high as possible.
Yesterday night, I was watching Madrid's match, and I became depressed when the penalty was missed. As a result, Barca takes over the top spot. The two teams haven't met yet this season, so Barca and Madrid have yet to play each other. It doesn't mean Barcelona will win the league this season just because they're top of the La Liga table. Due to the large number of matches, there is too much hype, and they should work harder to maintain it. It is El Clásico between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid that we are waiting for.
I was really surprised when Benzema missed the penalty. But in my opinion, Real Madrid naturally needed to score more goals against Osasuna. Real Madrid's performance is much higher than Osasuna's. The game that Real Madrid gave us yesterday was really disappointing.
Every player can miss a penalty. There are also players who do this in the final matches. So I don't see anything surprising in Benzema's missed penalty. Of course, not every penalty can be a goal. What is sad for Real Madrid is the loss of 2 points and the leadership. Currently, Barça is in the lead and the race looks like it will continue. The two teams will compete like this until the end of the year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 06:34:04 PM

Every player can miss a penalty. There are also players who do this in the final matches. So I don't see anything surprising in Benzema's missed penalty. Of course, not every penalty can be a goal. What is sad for Real Madrid is the loss of 2 points and the leadership. Currently, Barça is in the lead and the race looks like it will continue. The two teams will compete like this until the end of the year.

Benzema missed the penalty, as a result of which Real Madrid could not achieve 3 points. But Real Madrid won a lot of matches because of Benzema. And it is only on Benzema's performance that Real Madrid has been able to continue their excellent performance in the last two seasons. Benzema's contribution to Real Madrid's performance is undeniable. And so even though Benzema missed the penalty, we Whites fans took it pretty easy.

But Benzema is not playing as well as expected this season. Benzema scored only 3 goals in 5 matches. On the other hand, Lewandowski scored 9 goals in 7 matches. We expect better performance from an experienced player like Benzema.

visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 06:39:18 PM

Real Madrid 1-1 Osasuna

The Real Madrid team could not win against Osasuna. They drew the match 1-1. And at the same time, Real Madrid lost the top spot in the points table in La Liga. Real Madrid played very well in this match, they attacked a lot. Real Madrid players made a total of 22 shots. But even then they couldn't break Osasuna's defense. The performance of Osasuna's players was very good.

Benzema's performance was very disappointing. Benzema's presence in today's match did not go down well. Benzema also failed to score from the penalty in the 79th minute of the match. If Benzema had scored from the penalty, Real Madrid would have won the match.

After Benzema did not score a penalty, everything became clear - there are such days and in the end winning streaks are not endless, so this unexpected loss of points was expected  Grin
I hope that in the next round neither Barcelona nor Real Madrid will lose points and will approach the personal meeting with equal indicators - in this way the interest in the Classico will be as high as possible.
Yesterday night, I was watching Madrid's match, and I became depressed when the penalty was missed. As a result, Barca takes over the top spot. The two teams haven't met yet this season, so Barca and Madrid have yet to play each other. It doesn't mean Barcelona will win the league this season just because they're top of the La Liga table. Due to the large number of matches, there is too much hype, and they should work harder to maintain it. It is El Clásico between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid that we are waiting for.
I was really surprised when Benzema missed the penalty. But in my opinion, Real Madrid naturally needed to score more goals against Osasuna. Real Madrid's performance is much higher than Osasuna's. The game that Real Madrid gave us yesterday was really disappointing.
Yes, this draw is very detrimental to Real Madrid, who dropped to 2nd place in the Laliga standings. I think the Real Madrid players let the game slip away from them. Ancelotti's formation was not the best for the game. Velverde & Camavinga should have started the game from scratch. Benzema shouldn't have started the game because it was clear he wasn't fit. And frankly Lunin is no match for Courtois! Real Madrid players have to start the game harder & more focused than this. Don't give your opponent a chance to make the game difficult for you.
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 06:55:18 PM

This should be a lesson for Ancelotti indeed and actually in terms of performance they did very well but indeed in this case Osasuna also performed very well defensively and they appeared quite disciplined especially after they lost one player.
Victory must be a mandatory price in the next match because they will face El Clasico so there is no reason to lose full points again.

The determination for the interim top will probably be seen again later in the El Clasico and obviously if one of the teams can win it will be great.
This is only a temporary position, the league is still far away and of course there are still many possibilities that can happen.
There's still Getafe for Madrid and Celta Vigo for Barcelona to keep their engines hot before El Clasico.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 06:59:11 PM

Benzema missed the penalty, as a result of which Real Madrid could not achieve 3 points. But Real Madrid won a lot of matches because of Benzema. And it is only on Benzema's performance that Real Madrid has been able to continue their excellent performance in the last two seasons. Benzema's contribution to Real Madrid's performance is undeniable. And so even though Benzema missed the penalty, we Whites fans took it pretty easy.

But Benzema is not playing as well as expected this season. Benzema scored only 3 goals in 5 matches. On the other hand, Lewandowski scored 9 goals in 7 matches. We expect better performance from an experienced player like Benzema.

Benzema performs well when the time comes. I think he's a big game player. We see this in the rematches of UCL matches last year, which were very exciting. We wouldn't be wrong if we say they won the UCL thanks to Benzema. Benzema brought a lot to Real Madrid. It's not fair to criticize him unfairly by missing a penalty. I believe it will gradually perform better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iamsange

Activity: 891
Merit: 407

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 07:05:10 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2022, 08:08:50 AM by iamsange

Benzema still needs more time to return to his best form after missing almost a month due to injury. Putting him in as a starter in my opinion is a gamble for Ancelotti, Don Carlo should have taken advantage of other players who were fitter in that match.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pesona1

Activity: 812
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2022, 07:22:55 PM

Benzema performs well when the time comes. I think he's a big game player. We see this in the rematches of UCL matches last year, which were very exciting. We wouldn't be wrong if we say they won the UCL thanks to Benzema. Benzema brought a lot to Real Madrid. It's not fair to criticize him unfairly by missing a penalty. I believe it will gradually perform better.
Taking a penalty is not as easy as it looks because after all the penalty taker has a big enough burden on his shoulders, I also don't think Benzema was the reason for madrid failure to score full points against Osasuna, as a professional footballer he gave everything he could in that match despite just recovering from injured but he has tried his best to make Madrid win, it is not appropriate for Madrid fans to blame Benzema just because of one failure because after all if Benzema is at 100%  performance of course we cannot doubt his ability in terms of scoring goals.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
marcous

Activity: 2450
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 07:28:22 PM

This should be a lesson for Ancelotti indeed and actually in terms of performance they did very well but indeed in this case Osasuna also performed very well defensively and they appeared quite disciplined especially after they lost one player.
Victory must be a mandatory price in the next match because they will face El Clasico so there is no reason to lose full points again.

The determination for the interim top will probably be seen again later in the El Clasico and obviously if one of the teams can win it will be great.
This is only a temporary position, the league is still far away and of course there are still many possibilities that can happen.
There's still Getafe for Madrid and Celta Vigo for Barcelona to keep their engines hot before El Clasico.
this season competition journey is still long and we are not too hasty in giving conclusions about who will be the title winner this season, they have only played 7 matches so far and there are still many obstacles that they have to face in the upcoming matches. none other than these two teams must also focus on the champions league before they meet in El Clasico later. these two teams still have a big chance to compete in the title race this season. Atletico Madrid is also still a big chance in the title race.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 07:40:25 PM

I am increasingly convinced by the performance of Xavi Hernandez's men now, they are full of confidence in La Liga, and now they are top of the table with the same points as Real Madrid, they are only superior in goal productivity. Even though they only excel in goal productivity, it shows that they will be ready to compete with Real Madrid. They are much more solid than the previous season and they can record a slick record until this week. In the El Clasico match later it will be an interesting position struggle. Both clubs are equally chasing victory in that match.
They are definitely playing a lot better but this was surely expected after last season. They had a much worse team before Xavi came in, and then he played them a bit, just a few games, then he added players that would benefit his style, and then during summer he changed it completely and got players that would be perfect fit for his system.

So, we have a team with a great manager who built the team exactly how he wants it and this isn't just some small time club, it is Barcelona and that's why they are doing better. It's still a tough deal because their debt is not just one or two years, they need to find some prolonged success to keep it going.

Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 07:52:06 PM

It is too early to predict if Barcelona can't win the trophy or not.  Football is unpredictable,  no one expected real madrid to play draw in yesterday's game. Real Madrid not winning the trophy can also be a surprise to many people.  Barcelona vs Real Madrid upcoming will tell if Barcelona can win the trophy.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2022, 07:57:51 PM

-snip-
Benzema was injured and missed many games so we cannot compare him to Lewandowski stats right now.
Real Madrid made a huge mistake imo by letting Osasuna gets a draw here although they get a red card and the opportunity for Madrid that was missed.. Barcelona now took the lead due to the points difference since they received only 1 goal after 7 matches! Sociedad scored it in their 1-4 defeat.
Too bad for Real Madrid

Z-tight

Activity: 896
Merit: 1054

Only BTC

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 08:00:04 PM

It is too early to predict if Barcelona can't win the trophy or not.  Football is unpredictable,  no one expected real madrid to play draw in yesterday's game. Real Madrid not winning the trophy can also be a surprise to many people.  Barcelona vs Real Madrid upcoming will tell if Barcelona can win the trophy.
Even the el classico wouldn't determine who will win the La Liga, it is just one game, or two if you count the two legs, there are many other games that the two top teams will drop points in, even when you don't expect them to. What i am sure of is that a winner will come from either of them, athletico madrid are not strong to win the La Liga this season, so if Barcelona don't win it, Real Madrid will, another thing i am sure of is that it will not be easy for Real Madrid as it was last season. Barcelona are stronger this season, and now that they are on top, i will like to see how long they will stay there, it is a good title race.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 08:01:07 PM

Yes it could possibly be
a little picture for us to see who will come out as champion. But they still have a long way to go to win the title, it could be that one of these two teams gets into trouble in the middle of the competition, we never know it will happen or not, but the possibility exists. Now the league journey will be even more competitive, even though 2 teams are actually still lacking, I would like to see at least 4 teams are on the championship path.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 08:04:12 PM

-snip-
Benzema was injured and missed many games so we cannot compare him to Lewandowski stats right now.
Real Madrid made a huge mistake imo by letting Osasuna gets a draw here although they get a red card and the opportunity for Madrid that was missed.. Barcelona now took the lead due to the points difference since they received only 1 goal after 7 matches! Sociedad scored it in their 1-4 defeat.
Too bad for Real Madrid
He could actually add to his goal coffers but it's a shame it didn't work in yesterday's game as his penalty hit the bar and went high.
At the moment Benzema's condition is not like last season and this is actually not very good for Madrid but indeed this could also be an effect of him being injured some time ago and still needing momentum for him to return like last season.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 08:07:42 PM

El Clasico is always an interesting match to watch because it will provide a fairly solid game from these two best teams. Benzema will be Madrid ico in the El Clasico and Lewandowski will be Barcelona ico. ancelotti and xavi will apply the best tactics in the el clasico match later. I think the upcoming El Clasico will be won by Barcelona because they are more consistent this season to win the Laliga title.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 ... 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 [1504] 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 ... 3889 »
  Print  

Jump to: