Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
ruigamkeylu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:06:25 PM

I read that you have planned IEO on Exmarkets . Will there be a bountyfor this period?
Yes there is bounty program please go to ip2pglobal.io to register
it's great, I hope I can support the project and get some free tokens.
In general, the terms of registration are simple, but I think that all participants want to know more precisely when the project plans to complete the IEO and the bounty campaign.
I think the Bounty campaign is completely dependentof quality IEO. If the project can quickly complete the sale of the token, then the Bounty can be closed after December 18. Butadmin will tell more precisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sexronaval

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:51:56 PM

Personally, I decided to start with a bounty campaign, and already in the process I will be able to more accurately determine my investment amount during the IEO.

I have the same plan of cooperation with the project. I want to get more benefits, and free tokens are a good option.
perlittnuxva

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:34:44 PM

I wanted to clarify the issue of using the token on your other products. Is this possible after the launch of the global platform?
The TWQ Token is the platform’s native token, borrowers will have to stake a certain amount of TWQ Tokens when applying for personal financing on the iP2PGlobal platform. This is reported by the project team. So I think the token will only be used on the native platform.
If we take into account the number of potential customers of the Muslim community, and also the part of other customers who support the conditions of Sharia, this is certainly a large number of customers who can ensure the consumption of the TWQ.
ruigamkeylu

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:20:55 PM

The platform can provide a single global base rate for loan pricing.And on what principle will this rate be calculated?
sexronaval

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:02:06 PM

How many tokens have you allocated to IEO campaign members?I'm interested in the total number.

8,333,333 TWQ for every round on each exchange
ruigamkeylu

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:13:22 AM

Will the reserve fund be able to cover the risk in full for unsecured loans or just some percentage?
kossha

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:34:32 AM

How many tokens have you allocated to IEO campaign members?I'm interested in the total number.

8,333,333 TWQ for every round on each exchange

iP2PGlobal does a good job of attracting partners to sell the token. I will be happy to support the project.
oviand

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:54:48 AM

The platform can provide a single global base rate for loan pricing.And on what principle will this rate be calculated?

Probably, the rate should take into account financial services in all regions for crypto loans to be in demand on the platform.
ruigamkeylu

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:16:12 AM

What KYC terms must borrowers go through to register on the platform?
kossha

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:40:32 AM

I wanted to clarify the issue of using the token on your other products. Is this possible after the launch of the global platform?
The TWQ Token is the platform’s native token, borrowers will have to stake a certain amount of TWQ Tokens when applying for personal financing on the iP2PGlobal platform. This is reported by the project team. So I think the token will only be used on the native platform.
If we take into account the number of potential customers of the Muslim community, and also the part of other customers who support the conditions of Sharia, this is certainly a large number of customers who can ensure the consumption of the TWQ.

And what calculations does the project provide about how many customers can be attracted during the launch of the platform?
oviand

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:58:37 AM

Personally, I decided to start with a bounty campaign, and already in the process I will be able to more accurately determine my investment amount during the IEO.

I have the same plan of cooperation with the project. I want to get more benefits, and free tokens are a good option.
as I see it, the project has provided a great opportunity for bounty hunters. Categories are open to different participants.
ruigamkeylu

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:14:38 AM

A great idea of using a token to apply for a loan. At the same time, the price of the token will grow with the number of participants. But I did not understand how the stability of the platform would be ensured in such a case.

for collateral, the platform will use stable coins. The TWQ token will not affect the situation during the payment of the loan.
sexronaval

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:34:56 AM

The uniqueness of the platform's features is impressive. I think unsecured loans can be a popular type of financial services for crypto owners.
perlittnuxva

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:51:04 AM

It seems to me that the community is ready to start using unsecured crypto loans, but lenders need to be confident that they will make a profit without risks.

The white paper says that lenders can use a reserve Fund to reduce the risk of losing profits with an unsecured loan.
lalindnerib

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:59:44 AM

It seems to me that the community is ready to start using unsecured crypto loans, but lenders need to be confident that they will make a profit without risks.

The white paper says that lenders can use a reserve Fund to reduce the risk of losing profits with an unsecured loan.

The reserve Fund can provide partial compensation for risks or the lender can choose different options, depending on the contribution?
JeffGm

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:30:36 AM

What fee will be charged for each category of clients? Will it be in TWQ tokens?
lalindnerib

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:18:49 AM

A great idea of using a token to apply for a loan. At the same time, the price of the token will grow with the number of participants. But I did not understand how the stability of the platform would be ensured in such a case.

for collateral, the platform will use stable coins. The TWQ token will not affect the situation during the payment of the loan.

I think in order to better understand the functions of iP2PGlobal, participants need to see the MVP. Can the project provide such a testing opportunity?
JeffGm

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:42:38 AM

The lending market continues to expand and I think having unique features, the platform will be able to interest customers.
lecterphohealth

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:09:52 PM

as I see it, the project has provided a great opportunity for bounty hunters. Categories are open to different participants.

It's good if the project can complete its IEO quickly. Is there a lockout period for bounty tokens after listing?
mitay15

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:32:17 PM

And what calculations does the project provide about how many customers can be attracted during the launch of the platform?

I think that there will be no such forecasts yet.After all, you need to wait for the results of the IEO to understand the interest in the project and the speed of development of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: