Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
xuofaibextbren

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:39:32 AM

Now I saw in the list of partners to launch IEO the third exchange. You perfectly continue to expand the ability to collect hardcap already in the first stage of IEO.
I think the addition of VinDAXas a partner will help to increase the collection of investments, but while I do not understand how the community reacts to TWQ, let's look at the start of the token sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
linkverenorth

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:00:15 AM

Are there countries where your platform will not be able to work to provide crypto loan services ?
I read that the United States and the Cayman Islands will not be able to participate in the platform. And of course those countries with active hostilities, because not one creditor will not want to work in this zone.
xuofaibextbren

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:41:16 AM

Your concept is quite interesting to invest in. I think crypto lending is a profitable business anyway and TWQ will become in demand very quickly given the large Muslim community.

I think that the team should consider the country with the largest Muslim population in the first place. So it will be possible to run the platform as efficiently as possible.
linkverenorth

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:02:05 AM

To work on the platform each participant must have a certain rating or the reputation of the borrower does not affect the registration on the platform?

As I understand it, the registration of the user will be determined by the rules of KYC and if the participant creates a profile of the borrower, the platform will subsequently check all the data about his client, even taking into account social media. So I think all the data initially affect the rating of the borrower.
VanHuuNghi460

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:21:55 AM

Will the platform provide a direct opportunity to sell the TWQ token between participants without going to a third-party exchange?
linkverenorth

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:41:27 AM

I think that at this time the project has a good opportunity to raise investments for the launch of the platform, because the crypto market is very active now, and crypto lending can become one of the popular functions, as it is now happening in many countries with Fiat.

That's right. This is especially true in the countries of the low income population. Crypto is now in use in such countries, and I think that many will be interested in crypto loans.
Pandu1990

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:08:44 PM

It seems to me that the consideration of such issues will be resolved according to the legislation of the lender, as the agreement on electronic loan will be signed for this region.
wadilisla

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:01:05 AM

I see that the platform wants to protect the lender's rights through e-Finance agreements.This will help to add confidence for participants, because without this function it is impossible to carry out legal debt collection.
cortadoni

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:22:44 AM

It seems to me that the consideration of such issues will be resolved according to the legislation of the lender, as the agreement on electronic loan will be signed for this region.

If you are talking about debt collection, then I think the platform should disclose more information about it during the registration of participants on the platform. Each client should understand these nuances.
legendx87

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:56:18 AM

I think that at this time the project has a good opportunity to raise investments for the launch of the platform, because the crypto market is very active now, and crypto lending can become one of the popular functions, as it is now happening in many countries with Fiat.

That's right. This is especially true in the countries of the low income population. Crypto is now in use in such countries, and I think that many will be interested in crypto loans.

I read the project is focused on a large number of non-Bank population in countries with Muslim population. And I think that it is not about interest in crypto loans, but in general to the possibility of using the crypto market for such a population, and as statistics show, their interest in crypto has increased.
ryesysumal

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:17:50 PM

I think that many customers can become users of the platform, but they need to know the existence of the project. How can you promote your concept in so many regions?
viralcrypto1

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:41:08 PM

To work on the platform each participant must have a certain rating or the reputation of the borrower does not affect the registration on the platform?

As I understand it, the registration of the user will be determined by the rules of KYC and if the participant creates a profile of the borrower, the platform will subsequently check all the data about his client, even taking into account social media. So I think all the data initially affect the rating of the borrower.

Please tell me, the location data will be included in the list of information for registration on the platform when creating a lender profile ?
blizzardwrinkles

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:08:22 PM

Your concept is quite interesting to invest in. I think crypto lending is a profitable business anyway and TWQ will become in demand very quickly given the large Muslim community.

I think that the team should consider the country with the largest Muslim population in the first place. So it will be possible to run the platform as efficiently as possible.

I saw the implementation plan for the launch of the platform for certain regions, and as I understood that the team is preparing development in more than one country.
viralcrypto1

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:28:47 PM

What can act as collateral on the platform to secure a crypto loan? I would like to know more about your company's prospects for cooperation with online stores that may be on the list of partners. The principle is the same as for the Fiat loan?
blizzardwrinkles

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:44:29 PM

Now I saw in the list of partners to launch IEO the third exchange. You perfectly continue to expand the ability to collect hardcap already in the first stage of IEO.
I think the addition of VinDAXas a partner will help to increase the collection of investments, but while I do not understand how the community reacts to TWQ, let's look at the start of the token sale.

I am ready to support the project on November 18. After all, a 20% bonus is a great incentive for this, and the team presented its concept well. I hope that I will be able to multiply my profits during the launch of the platform.
viralcrypto1

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:05:00 PM

How will the Takaful Reserve Fund be replenished, other than the contributions that creditors can make?
blizzardwrinkles

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:24:45 PM

I think that now many investors are interested in how to increase profits, and I have no doubt that the idea of a crypto loan will attract the attention of such a category of people. The main thing at the moment is to conduct a qualitative dissemination of information about TWQ token.
BENHARKATWALID

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:02:45 AM

I read that iP2PGlobal LTD provides blockchain to corporate solutions and government. In which countries?
lagasca33

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:30:14 AM

I think that now many investors are interested in how to increase profits, and I have no doubt that the idea of a crypto loan will attract the attention of such a category of people. The main thing at the moment is to conduct a qualitative dissemination of information about TWQ token.
I think that the articles I have seen about the project on various thematic sites can provide interest in the token throughout the development of the platform. The team chose effective tools.
profsupprokswha

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:55:30 AM

How will the Takaful Reserve Fund be replenished, other than the contributions that creditors can make?

I read that the Fund will be replenished by contribution from lenders who are willing to reduce the risk in case of default of the borrower, this condition is fulfilled at the request of the participants and is not mandatory. But I am interested to know about the amount of the contribution. Does it have a specific percentage of the loan granted?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: