Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
aleksandr_savinov

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:20:42 AM

Given the experience of the project developers in the financial sphere and ties with the Muslim community, I am confident that the platform can take a large part of the market. I hope the beta will help attract a large list of countries for iP2PGlobal.

A plan to bring countries to the platform has already been established, and for beta testing, this list is really impressive. And I would like to understand what marketing strategy the team plans to use to find partners in each of the presented countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beatsbydrestore

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:37:05 AM

I think the key features of the platform well reflect the platform's ability to actively work in the crypto loan market. Can new features be considered in the future?

I have read that the team is considering not only simple crypto lending of participants to work in the crypto market, but plans to ensure the implementation of crypto loans for consumer goods markets. This is an important feature for the platform's growing popularity.

Well, it's definitely profitable for those users who want to act as a lender, and companies that will be able to partner with the platform will also get more customers. The platform creates excellent conditions for the development of the crypto loan market.
hymumlesi

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:58:04 AM

To work on the platform each participant must have a certain rating or the reputation of the borrower does not affect the registration on the platform?

As I understand it, the registration of the user will be determined by the rules of KYC and if the participant creates a profile of the borrower, the platform will subsequently check all the data about his client, even taking into account social media. So I think all the data initially affect the rating of the borrower.

Please tell me, the location data will be included in the list of information for registration on the platform when creating a lender profile ?

I understand that the lender will undergo an identity check, so will the borrower, and will probably need all the details of the participant so that he can sign an electronic financing agreement.

Since the platform uses the principles of Sharia, I think they should ensure that all participants of the platform are checked for compliance with such conditions.

Now there are many variants of checks that financial companies use to check customers, and the team has already created its credit scoring program, so I think there should be no difficulties with this issue.
beatsbydrestore

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:21:24 PM

Crypto loans are now very popular and many would like to be able to start such a profitable business. I think that it is worth studying your concept closer, because I understand that I can get additional profit, both from trading a token and from participating in the role of a lender.
crypt0_boy

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:55:55 AM

For starters, I would like to know about the availability of the MVP. It is not easy to secure the trust of crypto lenders in such a category of financial services. I hope that during the token sale it will be possible to see a prototype.
exwilchodiff

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:16:30 AM

Crypto loans are now very popular and many would like to be able to start such a profitable business. I think that it is worth studying your concept closer, because I understand that I can get additional profit, both from trading a token and from participating in the role of a lender.

I think that the project team is trying to attract more customers from different categories, because IEO is a great opportunity to spread the word to a large number of potential participants.
beatsbydrestore

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:38:02 AM

I compared the characteristics of crypto platforms that are now operatingin the field of crypto-loans. By the characteristics I see in the description, TWQ can take the lead. I will be glad to observe the success of the development of functions.
exwilchodiff

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:01:03 AM

Since the platform uses the principles of Sharia, I think they should ensure that all participants of the platform are checked for compliance with such conditions.

Now there are many variants of checks that financial companies use to check customers, and the team has already created its credit scoring program, so I think there should be no difficulties with this issue.

It is quite difficult to create a database of all crypto borrowers in such a large number of countries that the project wants to cover, if it is a global platform.How many customers are you planning to bring to iP2PGlobal in the first year after the launch of all features?
distmulantei

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:38:05 PM

Please tell me, the Commission of the platform and other costs for servicing credits on the platform, customers can pay in your tokens?
erbuydimet

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:58:30 PM

I think the key features of the platform well reflect the platform's ability to actively work in the crypto loan market. Can new features be considered in the future?

I have read that the team is considering not only simple crypto lending of participants to work in the crypto market, but plans to ensure the implementation of crypto loans for consumer goods markets. This is an important feature for the platform's growing popularity.

Well, it's definitely profitable for those users who want to act as a lender, and companies that will be able to partner with the platform will also get more customers. The platform creates excellent conditions for the development of the crypto loan market.

The team can uncover the crypto lending market for a community that supports Sharia principles, and it's a large number of clients. I think TWQ is a great asset for crypto investors.
Anis350

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:23:35 PM

Given the experience of the project developers in the financial sphere and ties with the Muslim community, I am confident that the platform can take a large part of the market. I hope the beta will help attract a large list of countries for iP2PGlobal.

A plan to bring countries to the platform has already been established, and for beta testing, this list is really impressive. And I would like to understand what marketing strategy the team plans to use to find partners in each of the presented countries.

Still, I am interested to know in which country the team plans to start looking for partners to launch the platform's features? Or is it possible to ensure development in several countries at once?
polinapavl1303

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:39:33 PM

I think that all members of the Muslim community who work on the principle of Tawarruq can become potential customers of your platform. And I think that with the development of the crypto industry, this interest will grow at a great rate if the project conducts a wide advertising campaign of its idea.
jingku

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:53:16 PM

I think that using the token, borrowers can get additional profit from the sale of the token after the loan is repaid, and this can be a great profit, because with the development of the platform, the cost will continue to grow rapidly.

Well, if the borrower does not plan to participate in the auction for a loan anymore this is the case, but generally, participants will often re-use the line of credit if it is profitable.
Anis350

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:14:46 PM

Will the platform use the services of collection agencies in cases of default of borrowers? How can I arrange loan repayment in different regions?
flagoranal

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:29:28 AM

It is quite difficult to create a database of all crypto borrowers in such a large number of countries that the project wants to cover, if it is a global platform.How many customers are you planning to bring to iP2PGlobal in the first year after the launch of all features?

I think that by launching the platform, it will be possible to estimate the number of participants. I am interested to know, is it possible to register early participants at the beta stage?
Anis350

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:46:08 AM

I compared the characteristics of crypto platforms that are now operatingin the field of crypto-loans. By the characteristics I see in the description, TWQ can take the lead. I will be glad to observe the success of the development of functions.

I am satisfied with the development of the project and I think investors got a great chance of 20% bonuses. So hopefully IEO will be able to complete the token sale quickly to move on to the listing phase.
vitaliigorevoi

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:18:31 AM

The team can uncover the crypto lending market for a community that supports Sharia principles, and it's a large number of clients. I think TWQ is a great asset for crypto investors.

The project can be very popular if the team shows a qualitative launch of all functions, and for this they need a lot of users.I wanted to clarify the issue of referral program to attract customers.
flagoranal

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:50:46 AM

I hope that the development of the platform's functions will take place with active work to attract customers for beta testing. This stage can show how the Muslim community feels about the very idea of crypto loan in the concept of TWQ.
ElenaK71

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:04:53 AM

Please tell me, the Commission of the platform and other costs for servicing credits on the platform, customers can pay in your tokens?

WP has a section that describes the conditions for applying TWQ. I think the team has directed the principle of the platform to provide a simple and convenient way to work with stable coins, using their token as a pure utility token.
flagoranal

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:22:44 AM

I think trading on the exchange will be active once the platform starts developing features. Will the team be able to disclose the progress of the project after the listing? I would like to follow the search for partners and other details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: