Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
pizomuwar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:46:56 PM

I read that you have planned IEO on Exmarkets . Will there be a bountyfor this period?
Yes there is bounty program please go to ip2pglobal.io to register
it's great, I hope I can support the project and get some free tokens.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexronaval

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:06:14 PM

I hope that the team has qualitatively analyzed its past strategies, and will be able to carry out the development of the ITO project more efficiently.
I think they have all the tools and the presence of experts to continue working on the project. It remains to collect investments.
Well, I see that the team has launched an active PR campaign to get more investors to know about the project. But I haven't seen bounty's campaign yet. I would like to get some free tokens.
registration for participation in the bounty is already open. So there is an opportunity to help the project and get some free TWQ .
Oh, I like that. Now the project needs the support of the community, and I hope for a generous reward. I also join the bounty.
Well, I think investors are interested in the success of the project, and I think that by spreading the idea of the project, they will help to increase the collection of investments.
raltiofotke

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:23:31 PM

I wanted to clarify the issue of using the token on your other products. Is this possible after the launch of the global platform?
sexronaval

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:41:09 PM

iP2P Global Ltd is a fintech-blockchain company that was first established in 2015. And I think the developments that this company already has will allow them to launch a global platform quite quickly.
I am interested to know more details about the company. And I think I still have until November 18 to get to know the project better.
In general, information about the company is disclosed in the articles that the project posts on its blog. You can study them.
raltiofotke

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:57:50 PM

what changes have occurred in the strategy and functionality of iP2PGlobal since the update of your project?
The team revealed a lot of information in the last article. I think for those who joined recently , the article will be useful.
https://medium.com/@twq.ip2pglobal/relaunching-of-twq-token-63ec56c00b14
very well, I hope that the team will continue to work to inform the community about its functions, because investors can become clients of the project in the future.
It's quite possible, and I think that's why the team decided to launch IEO. This is a great advertising campaign for the platform.
I agree with you there. For crypto projects, IEO brings the most fame at the initial stage. And high-quality exchange adds confidence in the success.
sexronaval

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:44:27 PM

very well, I hope that the team will continue to work to inform the community about its functions, because investors can become clients of the project in the future.
It's quite possible, and I think that's why the team decided to launch IEO. This is a great advertising campaign for the platform.
I agree with you there. For crypto projects, IEO brings the most fame at the initial stage. And high-quality exchange adds confidence in the success.
I read that the project has already done a great job of attracting two exchanges for IEO.P2PB2B and EXMARKETS are great exchanges.
Sheikhwaqas

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:04:03 PM

How many tokens have you allocated to IEO campaign members?I'm interested in the total number.
raltiofotke

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:28:02 PM

iP2P Global Ltd is a fintech-blockchain company that was first established in 2015. And I think the developments that this company already has will allow them to launch a global platform quite quickly.
I am interested to know more details about the company. And I think I still have until November 18 to get to know the project better.
In general, information about the company is disclosed in the articles that the project posts on its blog. You can study them.
I think the uniqueness of the platform is not in doubt, because the possibility of obtaining unsecured crypto credit in the financial services market has not yet been presented.
sexronaval

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:52:08 PM

I wanted to clarify the issue of using the token on your other products. Is this possible after the launch of the global platform?
The TWQ Token is the platform’s native token, borrowers will have to stake a certain amount of TWQ Tokens when applying for personal financing on the iP2PGlobal platform. This is reported by the project team. So I think the token will only be used on the native platform.
Sheikhwaqas

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:36:06 PM

registration for participation in the bounty is already open. So there is an opportunity to help the project and get some free TWQ .
Oh, I like that. Now the project needs the support of the community, and I hope for a generous reward. I also join the bounty.
Well, I think investors are interested in the success of the project, and I think that by spreading the idea of the project, they will help to increase the collection of investments.
Personally, I decided to start with a bounty campaign, and already in the process I will be able to more accurately determine my investment amount during the IEO.
saitopesea

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:03:07 PM

I read that you have planned IEO on Exmarkets . Will there be a bountyfor this period?
Yes there is bounty program please go to ip2pglobal.io to register
it's great, I hope I can support the project and get some free tokens.
In general, the terms of registration are simple, but I think that all participants want to know more precisely when the project plans to complete the IEO and the bounty campaign.
oviand

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:23:56 PM

I understand correctly, you plan to create an auction for lenders, where borrowers will be able to choose the right option for themselves?
raltiofotke

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:41:46 PM

IEO on EXMARKETSoffers great bonuses on each of the rounds. Will bonuses be presented in the same way at the next IEO, which you plan for January 2020?
For the next IEO we not confirm any bonuses, we will see hows the things goes
I think this is the right strategy. The conduct of the IEO is more dependent on the interest of investors. We need to monitor the situation.
The situation during the token sale can change quickly. There are a number of factors that influence the activity of early participants. I hope that we will be able to see the early steps in development.
sexronaval

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:02:32 PM

I see that your IEO campaign has been joined by a second exchange. It's important to me. I think this will increase the number of active investors. I like the conditions for investment.
TWQ-IP2PGlobal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 07:50:03 AM

WEBSITE | ONEPAGER | WHITEPAPER |  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | MEDIUM | YOUTUBE | TELEGRAM

What is IP2PGLOBAL- TWQ TOKEN ?
-iP2PGlobal Platform is the first shariah compliant peer-to-peer cryptocurrency financing platform for the global markets.

Why You should join the community?
-Because you can apply for both unsecured and secured financing through the iP2PGlobal Platform by staking TWQ Tokens.
Token info

Ticker:TWQ

Platform:Ethereum

Token Type:ERC20

Available for sale:50,000,000 TWQ (30%)

Total supply:166,600,000 TWQ

JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL If you have any question

BOUNTY ALLOCATION
The TWQ Bounty Campaign will be paid out from the Bounty & Rewards Program allocation and will
consists of 7.5% of the TWQ Tokens actually sold in the /IEO, and will be distributed based on the
following campaign sub-pools :

BITCOIN TALK THREAD -15%
Facebook/Instagram- 20%
TWITTER Bounty – 20%
REDDIT Bounty – 15%
YOUTUBE - 15%
TELEGRAM -10%
BLOGS - 5%

GENERAL RULES:

1. PRE-REQUISITES:
Participants must register for the TWQ Bounty Program. Bounty tokens will be distributed
after the IEO.
2. REGISTRATION:
Visit https://ip2pglobal.io to sign-up to our bounty program, and accept the registration terms
and conditions. Registration opens on 22nd October, 2019 at 00:00 UTC.
3. COMMUNICATIONS:
By registering to the bounty program, you agree to open all communications sent from
iP2PGLOBAL for the duration of the bounty campaign.
4. DURATION:
All bounty campaigns will run from 22nd October 2019 at 00:00 UTC, through 18th
December, 2019 at 11.59 UTC. This is a total of 8 weeks. Each member of a Bounty
Campaign is expected to contribute their efforts at least weekly.
5. CREDITED SUBMISSIONS:
All completed work must be submitted to TWQBounty@ip2pmoney.com with a attached
standard form that being provided. Posts without a valid URL will not be counted.
6. STATUS:
Participation and status for each bounty will be posted on https://ip2pglobal.io.
7. TERMINATION:
iP2PGLOBAL reserves the right to terminate the bounty campaign at any point. For instance,
if TWQ tokens are sold out before 10th October
, 2019, all bounty campaigns close and earned
tokens will be calculated according to stakes at time of closure.

BITCOINTALK THREAD BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
(15% of the TWQ bounty pool)

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
1. Complete registration at https://ip2pglobal.io.
2. Campaign members must publish minimum of 8 unique posts and maximum of 50 unique
posts on TWQ IP2PGLOBAL BitcoinTalk topic page for the duration of the bounty campaign.
3. Campaign members must publish at least 1 unique post on TWQ IP2PGLOBAL BitcoinTalk
topic page in a 7 day period.
4. Posting signatory needs to have either hyperlink icon / mentioned CTA to drop by, like, follow
or subscribe:
I. TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook / Instagram page
II. TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Twitter Page
III. TWQ iP2PGLOBAL main site
E.g. For mentioned CTA in signatory (if hyperlink icon not used) :
“Drop by, Like, Follow and Subscribe TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook / Instagram, Twitter &
YouTube page for the latest updates. Check out TWQ iP2PGLOBAL main site for more info
and to sign up”

DISQUALIFICATIONS
1. Spam will not be allowed. You will be reported to the BitcoinTalk moderators, and disqualified.
2. Failure to make one meaningful post for 7 consecutive days or more in the TWQ
iP2PGLOBAL BitcoinTalk topic page results in disqualification.
3. Failure to include any of the options of CTA in signatory.
DISTRIBUTION CALCULATION
1. Qualifying members will receive 1 Bounty Stake per each Personal Comment on the
BitcoinTalk topic page.

How to submit work?
-After the signing up on the website for the bounty everyone will get an email with his own google sheet link where he/she will have to submit the work

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
(20% of the TWQ bounty pool)
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
2. You must maintained a minimum of 150 friends or more during the duration of the campaign
to qualify for this bounty campaign.
3. Campaign members must like and follow our official TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook page
located at https://www.facebook.com/TWQ iP2PGLOBAL / for the duration of the campaign.
4. Members must share at least three TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook post per week to their
personal Facebook Timeline for the duration of the campaign, and use 2 of the hashtags from
this list: #TWQ, #TWQIEO #ip2pglobal, #TWQip2pglobal.
5. All original posts need to have a Call-To-Action (CTA) to like TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook /
Instagram page as well as visit TWQ iP2PGLOBAL main site for more information and signups. *Not necessary for shared post content as in condition no.4.
Eg. “Drop by & Like TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook / Instagram Page for the latest updates.
Check out TWQ iP2PGLOBAL main site for more info and to sign up”

DISQUALIFICATIONS
Reposts to your timeline with no hashtags will receive 0 stakes. Campaign members found in one or
more of the following faults will be disqualified and will not participate in bounty token distribution:
1. Failure to have 150 friends or more in your Facebook Profile for the duration of the campaign
results in disqualification.
2. Unfriending or unfollowing the TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook Page at any time during the
bounty campaign results in disqualification.
3. Failure to share TWQ iP2PGLOBAL’s Facebook posts to your personal timeline for 7
calendar days or more results in disqualification.
4. Failure to include CTA on original post.
BOUNTY
1. Qualifying members will receive 1 Bounty Stake per Post Shared on their personal
Facebook Timeline.

How to submit work?
-After the signing up on the website for the bounty everyone will get an email with his own google sheet link where he/she will have to submit the work

TWITTER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
(20% of the TWQ bounty pool)
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
1. Complete registration at https://ip2pglobal.io
2. You must maintained a minimum of 150 followers or more during the duration of the
campaign to qualify for this bounty campaign.
3. Campaign members must like and follow our official TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Twitter profile
located at @iP2PGlobalTWQ for the duration of the campaign.
4. Members must retweet at least three TWQ iP2PGLOBAL tweets per week to their personal
Twitter Timeline for the duration of the campaign, and use 2 of the hashtags from this list:
#TWQ, #TWQIEO, #ip2pglobal, #TWQip2pglobal.
5. All original posts need to have a Call-To-Action (CTA) to follow TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Twitter
page. *Not necessary for shared post content as in condition no.4.
Eg. “Follow TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Twitter for the latest updates”

DISQUALIFICATIONS
Retweets to your timeline with no hashtags will receive 0 stakes. Campaign members found in one or
more of the following faults will be disqualified and will not participate in bounty token distribution:
1. Failure to maintain minimum 150 followers or more in your Twitter Profile for the duration of
the campaign results in disqualification.
2. Unfollowing the TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Twitter Profile at any time during the bounty campaign
results in disqualification.
3. Failure to share TWQ iP2PGLOBAL’s Twitter posts to your personal timeline for 7 calendar
days or more results in disqualification.
4. Failure to include CTA on original post.
BOUNTY
1. Qualifying members will receive 1 Bounty Stake per Post Shared on their personal Twitter
Timeline.

How to submit work?

REDDIT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
2. Your Reddit account must have at least 100 post- and 20 comment-karma or must be at least
1 month old.
3. For a post to be counted, it needs to be posted in relevant subreddits for the ICO, e.g., r/
bitcoin, r/ethereum, r/ethtrader, r/icocrypto, etc.

DISQUALIFICATIONS
1. Failure to have at least 100 post / 20 comment-karma on your Reddit account for the duration
of the campaign results in disqualification.
2. Posts/comments with negative Karma will results in disqualification.
3. Post/comments in unrelevant subreddits will results in disqualification.
BOUNTY
1. Qualifying members will receive 1 Bounty stake per each Personal Comment on subreddit.

How to submit work?

YOUTUBE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
2. Campaign members must like and follow our official TWQ iP2PGLOBAL YOUTUBE channel
located at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfPXvcT4ZaVmTFF4_3A7r3A for the duration
of the campaign.
3. Members must share and post at least one TWQ iP2PGLOBAL video per week to their
personal Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Reddit accounts for the duration of the campaign,
and use 2 of the hashtags from this list: #TWQ, #TWQIEO, #ip2pglobal, #TWQip2pglobal,
#TWQBounty.
4. All posts need to have a Call-To-Action (CTA) mentioned in video as well as in description
section to drop by, like, follow or subscribe:
I. TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook / Instagram page
II. TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Twitter Page
III. TWQ iP2PGLOBAL main site
E.g. Mention sentence in video :
“Drop by, Like, Follow and Subscribe TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook / Instagram, Twitter &
YouTube page for the latest updates. Check out TWQ iP2PGLOBAL main site for more info
and to sign up”

DISQUALIFICATIONS
1. Unfollowing the TWQ iP2PGLOBAL YouTube Channel at any time during the bounty
campaign results in disqualification.
2. Failure to post TWQ iP2PGLOBAL video to your personal YouTube channel for 7 calendar
days or more results in disqualification.
3. Failure to include CTA on post.
BOUNTY
1. Qualifying members will receive 1 Bounty Stake per Viewer on their personal YouTube
channel.
How to submit work?

TELEGRAM GROUP SHARING BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
(10% of the TWQ bounty pool)
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS: (add more if needed)
2. Campaign members can only share post from IP2P Global Channel
https://t.me/IP2PGlobalchannel. Only posts after the 9th of October 2019 can be shared.
3. Full screenshots of the post shared by the campaign members in the third party groups must
be email to twqbounty@ip2pmoney.com within 30 minutes of the post being shared.
4. Members can only share to a group that have a minimum of 500 members
5. Campaign members must share at least 5 unique post in a 7 day period.

DISQUALIFICATIONS
1. Fake or partial screenshots will not be counted.
2. Participant who create but not properly handle the community group and providing
inaccurate/invalid information may be subjected to disqualifications

How to submit work?

BLOG BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
(5% of the TWQ bounty pool)
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
2. Blog links must be sent to iP2PGLOBAL account which participant had registered.
3. Every article post must be made available on the internet.
4. Article post have to be made available through out the Pre-ICO and ICO period.
5. Posting signatory needs to have either hyperlink icon / mentioned CTA to drop by, like, follow
or subscribe:
iv. TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Facebook / Instagram page
v. TWQ iP2PGLOBAL Twitter Page
vi. TWQ iP2PGLOBAL main site
E.g. For mentioned CTA in signatory (if hyperlink icon not used) :
and to sign up”

DISQUALIFICATIONS
1. Participant who did not sent the blog links shall not be eligible for the bounty.
2. If the blog post made is not available on the internet, participant shall not be eligible for the
bounty reward.
3. Any offensive or negative content in the blog post shall results in disqualification.
4. Failure to include any of the options of CTA in signatory.
BOUNTY
1. Participant shall 1 Bounty Stakes per each Comment/viewers which will be determine by
the iP2PGLOBAL admins.
pesasa

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:55:39 AM

I see that your IEO campaign has been joined by a second exchange. It's important to me. I think this will increase the number of active investors. I like the conditions for investment.
I'm also excited to see a new partner for the project. p2pb2b can expand TWQpopularity among investors.
saitopesea

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:54:29 PM

For the next IEO we not confirm any bonuses, we will see hows the things goes
I think this is the right strategy. The conduct of the IEO is more dependent on the interest of investors. We need to monitor the situation.
The situation during the token sale can change quickly. There are a number of factors that influence the activity of early participants. I hope that we will be able to see the early steps in development.
I think the company that was launched in Indonesia will help assess the qualities of the global platform. All in all, it's a great idea.
ruigamkeylu

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:55:17 PM

It seems to me that the community is ready to start using unsecured crypto loans, but lenders need to be confident that they will make a profit without risks.
sexronaval

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:37:16 PM

I understand correctly, you plan to create an auction for lenders, where borrowers will be able to choose the right option for themselves?
It would be convenient for customers. But I think it will be important to see the platform work to understand the features. Will be presented to the MVP?
perlittnuxva

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:23:31 PM

A great idea of using a token to apply for a loan. At the same time, the price of the token will grow with the number of participants. But I did not understand how the stability of the platform would be ensured in such a case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: