Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
recreconwe

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:38:12 AM

I think the project aims to engage the entire Muslim community to work with its platform. It's a big list that other communities can join.

I am still considering early profits on exchanges, but I think that during the development of the platform, the opinion may change. If the platform community continues to grow, then the profits from token trading could be even better in the future.

If we take into account the uniqueness of the platform, I think that the project will be able to interest not only the Muslim community. So I'm counting on a good profit.

It's true, I've also seen the description that the team doesn't encourage discrimination. And it will ensure the popularity of the project for any user who can follow the principles of Sharia.

In my opinion, this is the best conditions for the platform to start attracting attention among customers who have not previously participated in lending.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wrecinacar

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:56:20 AM

how will the transfer of funds received as a result of the loan take place? Are these conditions met by a smart contract?
maju413

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:19:23 AM

Debt collection is always a very important issue in financial services. I think e-Finance agreements can provide quality work for lenders.

For unsecured lending, this is a very important issue. Lenders should have quality service on the platform.
roundtampunktap

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:37:37 AM

what marketing campaign will maintain interest in the platform and increase the number of users?

I think this is primarily a profit for lenders and good opportunities for borrowers.

We will see how the sale of IEO continues, but it seems to me that there is a great prospect, since the unsecured crypto loan feature has not been introduced before.

But it seems to me that the platform should test all the tools that will be able to expand the list of participants. Perhaps by attracting customers with a referral program.

I think during the development of the platform, the team will be able to disclose information about its strategy.
maju413

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:59:05 AM

Will the participants be able to choose their own conditions for lending? What loan terms do you plan to offer to your customers?
ongoitrimop

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:38:48 PM

For global markets, this is definitely a unique platform. I have not come across financial services for cryptocurrency with such a list of features.

The key features really look interesting. Fixed rate auction and variable rate auction and reserve Fund for unsecured loans are innovative solutions that will make the project popular.

Well, I think if the project is developed according to the roadmap, users will soon have a great opportunity to become participants of iP2PGlobal financial services.
atik071

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:22:11 PM

It seems to me that in the work of iP2PGlobal it is important to ensure the speed of the sale of the loan application and the auction, so that customers receive a comfortable service.
ongoitrimop

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:52:13 PM

I don't quite understand why the team decided to provide the option of a fixed rate auction and a variable rate auction. What are the advantages for each of them?

I think, as with any other services, platform customers should have a choice that adds confidence or brings more profit.
atik071

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:13:36 PM

Soft cap for the project will be able to ensure the development of the platform?

I think it will only affect the speed of the product launch. The team did an excellent IEO preparation to achieve a good result and I hope the amount will be close to the hard cap during the completion of the IEO.

I see that the team will be able to gather a large community of investors, because the platform has unique features that can become very relevant in the near future.

I think the community is already ready to apply crypto lending to work in everyday life. Digital currency is increasingly being used in e-Commerce
qoitipafee

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:40:03 AM

I think the community is already ready to apply crypto lending to work in everyday life. Digital currency is increasingly being used in e-Commerce

With the active development of the crypto market, I think cryptography will continue to increase the number of its customers.
outupacil

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:05:30 PM

I think that blockchain opens up more opportunities to work with unsecured loans, and after the launch of the platform, this will be in demand among customers.
qoitipafee

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:31:27 PM

I don't quite understand why the team decided to provide the option of a fixed rate auction and a variable rate auction. What are the advantages for each of them?

I think, as with any other services, platform customers should have a choice that adds confidence or brings more profit.

Yes, I also think it will help customers with different credit needs. Working conditions with IP2PGlobal functions must be of high quality.
outupacil

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:49:58 PM

It seems to me that in the work of iP2PGlobal it is important to ensure the speed of the sale of the loan application and the auction, so that customers receive a comfortable service.

Let's wait for the function description extension or prototype to get a better look at the platform functionality.
easybitcoinonline

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:30:07 PM

The token is returned in the full amount after the use of the token for obtaining a loan and paying it, or does some part go to pay for the services of the platform?
cyber_sonic

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:08:12 PM

For global markets, this is definitely a unique platform. I have not come across financial services for cryptocurrency with such a list of features.

The key features really look interesting. Fixed rate auction and variable rate auction and reserve Fund for unsecured loans are innovative solutions that will make the project popular.

Well, I think if the project is developed according to the roadmap, users will soon have a great opportunity to become participants of iP2PGlobal financial services.

It is difficult for me now to predict the speed of development, because the team has not yet started selling the token. But I see that the project strategy allows us to hope for the success of the launch.
bedsterfhindco

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:36:51 PM

Will the participants be able to choose their own conditions for lending? What loan terms do you plan to offer to your customers?

There are certain rules of the platform that allow participants to choose the terms of lending, based on the opportunities presented.
chiamindride

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:45:18 PM

The borrower needs justification to get a loan, I mean about the purpose of the loan? Well, I compare it to Fiat lending.
tranirisap

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:32:10 AM

Debt collection is always a very important issue in financial services. I think e-Finance agreements can provide quality work for lenders.

For unsecured lending, this is a very important issue. Lenders should have quality service on the platform.

I think the Takaful Reserve Fund will help to maintain confidence, This is an important part of iP2P Global's functions.
durssilmorrti

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:19:40 AM

how will the transfer of funds received as a result of the loan take place? Are these conditions met by a smart contract?

The work of the platform is built on the basis of a smart contract, I think this procedure will be safe thanks to the blockchain.
tranirisap

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:05:06 AM

The TWQ token will not be able to participate in the payment of transactions? Only to provide collateral for lending?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: