Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
atcalreli

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:22:10 PM

what is the token price for IEO? I think this information should be listed here
Token Price: 1 TWQ = US$ 0.10
IEO Rounds & Bonus:
Round 1 (November 18th - November 24th) : 20%
Round 2 (November 30th - December 6th) : 10%
Round 3 (December 12th - December 18th) : 5%
it looks good.The token can attract the attention of investors.
bonuses of course this is a good incentive for investment, but I think that it is more important to ensure the development of the project. What will be seen during IEO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taufik02

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:43:22 PM

Has the project already started developing the platform? I will be interested in the testing phase if it is conducted.
Now the project is being prepared for IEO, I think that the development will continue after the collection of investments in the first phase.
bumbporuthco

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:07:13 AM

Has the project already started developing the platform? I will be interested in the testing phase if it is conducted.
Now the project is being prepared for IEO, I think that the development will continue after the collection of investments in the first phase.
I read that the project already has some products that can show how some of its functions work
asardixre

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:44:11 AM

what is the token price for IEO? I think this information should be listed here
Token Price: 1 TWQ = US$ 0.10
IEO Rounds & Bonus:
Round 1 (November 18th - November 24th) : 20%
Round 2 (November 30th - December 6th) : 10%
Round 3 (December 12th - December 18th) : 5%
it looks good.The token can attract the attention of investors.
bonuses of course this is a good incentive for investment, but I think that it is more important to ensure the development of the project. What will be seen during IEO?
There is a need to study the team's plans. The description has details of the development. Now is the time to study them.
gikolokjm

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:18:22 AM

I want to know more about your project. Where is the company that represents your project registered?
bumbporuthco

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:42:59 AM

If the project will be able to run unsecured loans, it will be a great success, it is a new opportunity for many customers.
Yes, it is certainly interesting for many who want to get a better chance of lending. But what is the pledge of tokens can protect lenders from the risks?
Galardowyn

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:11:45 AM

well, if we take into account the first stage of development of the project at a not very good time for ICO, I think that the developers were able to analyze their failures and make the launch of the project as efficiently as possible.
The result of IEO can be very good if the team conducts an active advertising campaign, so that more participants from the Muslim community learn about the project.
The project allocates 30% of the Fund for the marketing campaign, so I think everything will depend on the early investors.
I think that the participants of the bounty will also be able to draw attention to the project. Advertising campaign during the IEO is very useful for the sale of a token.
kukarachacha

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:52:06 AM

Did I understand correctly that in the past the project has already tried to launch an ICO campaign, but failed? All funds were returned to investors?
Galardowyn

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:27:10 AM

The rating of the project is growing. I have seen the experts ' assessments and I think they were able to fairly assess the preparation of the project.
Not always early estimates that guarantee a quality product launch, but I think well-prepared IEOs have a better chance to provide development.
The strategy of the project looks high quality, and the team represented here has excellent experience to carry out the plan. I think the project has everything you need to develop a platform.
kukarachacha

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:55:55 AM

I read that the project will create a reserve Fund to work with unsecured loans. What is the principle of its work?
A reserve Fund is a good idea, which is widely used in financial companies. I hope I can learn more about this part of the features.
gikolokjm

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:26:42 PM

I hope that the team has qualitatively analyzed its past strategies, and will be able to carry out the development of the ITO project more efficiently.
jlowe4all

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:04:15 PM

Now there is a lot of experience in the banking sector to conduct high-quality registration of participants. I hope the team uses this experience.

The work of the team in the Malaysian region will certainly help to analyze the system of registration and verification of customers.
of course, the working product allows you to find the best opportunities for the platform to work. I think it's important that the team had the opportunity.
But in each country there are features of conducting financial transactions. In order to be represented in a particular region, iP2PGlobal must obtain a license?
enrique7

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:17:36 AM

Did I understand correctly that in the past the project has already tried to launch an ICO campaign, but failed? All funds were returned to investors?
there is an article that is devoted to how developers exchange "old" tokens for new ones.
enhasubssoc

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:48:46 AM

Now there is a lot of experience in the banking sector to conduct high-quality registration of participants. I hope the team uses this experience.

The work of the team in the Malaysian region will certainly help to analyze the system of registration and verification of customers.
of course, the working product allows you to find the best opportunities for the platform to work. I think it's important that the team had the opportunity.
But in each country there are features of conducting financial transactions. In order to be represented in a particular region, iP2PGlobal must obtain a license?
I think so. After all, all financial services must have confirmation from the state authorities of a certain region, and they may differ.
kukarachacha

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:05:11 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:06:11 PM by mprep

I hope that the team has qualitatively analyzed its past strategies, and will be able to carry out the development of the ITO project more efficiently.
I think they have all the tools and the presence of experts to continue working on the project. It remains to collect investments.

I am glad that the team provided replacement of old tokens for participants in the first ICO campaign. Let's see how the development of the new IEO stage will go.
gikolokjm

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:40:36 AM

I read that the project will create a reserve Fund to work with unsecured loans. What is the principle of its work?
A reserve Fund is a good idea, which is widely used in financial companies. I hope I can learn more about this part of the features.
Now there is a section in the white paper that reveals the essence of the reserve Fund, but I think there is still time to continue to improve the functions.
jlowe4all

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:58:36 AM

The rating of the project is growing. I have seen the experts ' assessments and I think they were able to fairly assess the preparation of the project.
Not always early estimates that guarantee a quality product launch, but I think well-prepared IEOs have a better chance to provide development.
The strategy of the project looks high quality, and the team represented here has excellent experience to carry out the plan. I think the project has everything you need to develop a platform.
There are some external factors that can affect the success of ICO projects. I hope that the team will cope with the implementation of the plan.
enhasubssoc

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:18:30 AM

Each current holder of the ‘Old’ TWQ tokens will be sent new TWQ tokens based on a 1:1 basis on the issuance date of the ‘New’ TWQ tokens, they are then required to send back the ‘Old’ TWQ tokens to a wallet which will be provided by iP2PGlobal, this will be ‘burnt’ by iP2PGlobal.
sorfuncmertoe

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:38:22 AM

what changes have occurred in the strategy and functionality of iP2PGlobal since the update of your project?
lalursader

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:30:29 AM

what changes have occurred in the strategy and functionality of iP2PGlobal since the update of your project?
The team revealed a lot of information in the last article. I think for those who joined recently , the article will be useful.
https://medium.com/@twq.ip2pglobal/relaunching-of-twq-token-63ec56c00b14
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: