Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
fmendes8318

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:53:37 PM

A smart contract in the case of crypto lending can be treated differently by the laws of different countries. How will this issue be resolved in case of default of the borrower?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gastronoded

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:18:26 PM

Filling TRF will be carried out only at the expense of creditor contributions, or is there an additional source of reducing the risks of default of borrowers?

I think you can find more details in WP. But from what I read, I realised that only creditors would replenish the reserve fund. I believe the platform will recommend a certain amount of contribution for each auction.

I think the reserve Fund is a prerequisite for the lender to have more confidence in reducing risk. So I'm glad to know that the team has thought through this stage.
pelirepze

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:07:12 PM

I bought some tokens. I think I can make a good profit with TWQ, as I believe that the nonbanking Muslim community will become an active participant on a platform that complies with Sharia principles.

I also support the idea of extending crypto loan functionality to Muslims. This segment of the population has not yet been involved in ongoing work with crypto loans, and the new platform can get many customers.

Let's see how the platform development process will go, as a lot depends on the team and its efficiency.We understand the success of the platform by increasing demand for the token after the launch of alpha.
fmendes8318

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:30:36 AM

I bought some tokens. I think I can make a good profit with TWQ, as I believe that the nonbanking Muslim community will become an active participant on a platform that complies with Sharia principles.

I also support the idea of extending crypto loan functionality to Muslims. This segment of the population has not yet been involved in ongoing work with crypto loans, and the new platform can get many customers.

Let's see how the platform development process will go, as a lot depends on the team and its efficiency.We understand the success of the platform by increasing demand for the token after the launch of alpha.

I read about the iP2PGlobal Ltd company. Several products prove the effectiveness of the team in Indonesia, so I think the team can handle the launch of a global platform.
dampmenchalyn

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:59:03 AM

I think the reserve Fund is a prerequisite for the lender to have more confidence in reducing risk. So I'm glad to know that the team has thought through this stage.

The reserve fund is not a mandatory feature for lenders, but as I understand it, the platform will recommend participation in TRF. I wanted to know the reserve Fund can be used for any platform product or only for unsecured?
compliremo

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:53:19 AM

I think having nearly 5,000 active customers in the iP2PGO app will help draw attention to the development of all iP2PGlobal products since the work of the team is improved in the process of adding new features.
fmendes8318

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:20:45 AM

I see that the platform plans to use stable coins for crypto loans. Do Crypto borrowers choose which cryptocurrency they offer during the auction?
Nilsskog12

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:51:21 AM

I think the team should conduct effective advertising for their platform during the launch of the alpha test, and so new customers will be able to learn the prospects for Muslims at an early stage, which will allow the successful launch of iP2PGlobal.

An advertising campaign can not be carried out efficiently without a growing collection of investments. Therefore, we must wait for the results of the token sale.

I think the month that the team will spend the first IEO phase will help popularize the TW token. The idea of expanding functions for crypto lending stands out favourably against all IEOs.
fmendes8318

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:33:03 PM

What are the results of the development of the platform we will be able to see at the beta stage? Will customers be able to see the MVP interface?

I think a review of the interface could be useful in order to increase the liquidity of the token during development. I hope that the team will be able to show an intermediate result.

The collected investments can ensure the rapid development of the platform, as IP2PMONEY functionality can help all participants understand what the team is striving for in the global crypto lending market.
dampmenchalyn

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:53:54 PM

I still do not understand how quickly the registration of clients of the platform will take place. Will borrowers be checked at the stage of registration or application for auction?
compliremo

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:20:54 PM

The project team installed a hard cap for phase IEO? I did not quite understand the information about the token listing.

The project distributed 50,000,000 TWQs for the public sale of the token. All information is available on the project website in WP.

I hope the project will come close to this value, as I would like the platform features to appear for the participants of the crypto community. iP2PGlobal will increase the interest of new participants in crypto.
tarletskayaE

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:35:53 AM

The project team installed a hard cap for phase IEO? I did not quite understand the information about the token listing.

The project distributed 50,000,000 TWQs for the public sale of the token. All information is available on the project website in WP.

I hope the project will come close to this value, as I would like the platform features to appear for the participants of the crypto community. iP2PGlobal will increase the interest of new participants in crypto.

And what is the equivalent amount needed to raise the project to the development of all three products that could go with the same speed of development?
fmendes8318

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:15:43 PM

I think that even if the platform can attract a small part of the global blockchain community, iP2PGlobal will be able to bring excellent profits to investors at all stages of cooperation, because TWQ liquidity will only grow.
MiHost

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:57:27 PM

I still do not understand how quickly the registration of clients of the platform will take place. Will borrowers be checked at the stage of registration or application for auction?

I think the credit scoring will be done after the customer signs up on the platform. So all participants will be more comfortable to get acquainted with the functionality of the platform.
fmendes8318

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:28:14 PM

I hope that the initial IEO stage was successful. Will we be able to see the preliminary results of the token sale for the first round?
tarletskayaE

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:55:51 PM

What are the results of the development of the platform we will be able to see at the beta stage? Will customers be able to see the MVP interface?

I think a review of the interface could be useful in order to increase the liquidity of the token during development. I hope that the team will be able to show an intermediate result.

The collected investments can ensure the rapid development of the platform, as IP2PMONEY functionality can help all participants understand what the team is striving for in the global crypto lending market.

Well, this is an excellent way to get to know the quality of crypto lending functions. I think that Indonesia is a suitable region for the development of the iP2PGlobal platform. As I understand it, there is a lot of non-Bank population of the country in this region to participate in crypto loans.
arni011

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:16:56 PM

TWQ can be a handy token for a large community. Recently, I see that interest in loans is increasing, and the crypto market is no exception.

A crypto loan should be accessible not only for reinvesting in the crypto market but also for application in the daily lives of clients. If the TWQ team succeeds, I am sure that success for their products will be ensured.
tarletskayaE

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:38:35 PM

I think that the 10% bonus is also attractive for investors so that the second round will be no less active among the participants of the exchanges. What is the token sale period for round 2?
MiHost

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:00:08 PM

I don't fully understand how the platform will calculate the global benchmark rate. Will the rate be calculated based on the analysis of the offer of other credit platforms?
MiHost

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:22:32 AM

I think the team will be able to continue the project with great success after a large community of investors joins the project. Three exchanges for IEO during the month will help to raise an investment fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: