Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
KlausInDaHouse

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:48:29 PM

What KYC terms must borrowers go through to register on the platform?

As I read in the technical documentation, the team will be able to create a verification environment for participants, in accordance with the requirements of financial services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lecterphohealth

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:07:22 PM

iP2PGlobal offers a great prospect for secured crypto loans, but it seems to me that in order to create unsecured crypto lending functions, it is necessary to ensure a high level of trust among lenders.
carlos8345

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:23:51 PM

The platform can provide a single global base rate for loan pricing.And on what principle will this rate be calculated?

Probably, the rate should take into account financial services in all regions for crypto loans to be in demand on the platform.

I think the same conditions for all regions is a great idea. Let's see how the project can implement its idea.
bamrinorthku

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:59:28 AM

The platform can provide a single global base rate for loan pricing.And on what principle will this rate be calculated?

Probably, the rate should take into account financial services in all regions for crypto loans to be in demand on the platform.

I think the same conditions for all regions is a great idea. Let's see how the project can implement its idea.

In any case, the project will have an initial stage of work, which I think will allow them to find the right solution during testing.
mitay15

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:20:01 AM

iP2PGlobal offers a great prospect for secured crypto loans, but it seems to me that in order to create unsecured crypto lending functions, it is necessary to ensure a high level of trust among lenders.

Yes, I think lenders need a guarantee that profits will be protected and risk will be minimal. This principle will need to be studied in more detail.
bamrinorthku

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:48:03 AM

iP2P Global Ltd has already started working with financial services. I hope this will help you determine the best features for the customers of the platform for lending.
lecterphohealth

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:12:38 AM

As I read in the technical documentation, the team will be able to create a verification environment for participants, in accordance with the requirements of financial services.

And will it be possible to compare the database of banking institutions on borrowers to create an up-to-date black list before lending is opened?
carlos8345

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:32:03 AM

I wanted to clarify the issue of using the token on your other products. Is this possible after the launch of the global platform?
The TWQ Token is the platform’s native token, borrowers will have to stake a certain amount of TWQ Tokens when applying for personal financing on the iP2PGlobal platform. This is reported by the project team. So I think the token will only be used on the native platform.
If we take into account the number of potential customers of the Muslim community, and also the part of other customers who support the conditions of Sharia, this is certainly a large number of customers who can ensure the consumption of the TWQ.

And what calculations does the project provide about how many customers can be attracted during the launch of the platform?

I think that there will be no such forecasts yet.After all, you need to wait for the results of the IEO to understand the interest in the project and the speed of development of the platform.

I think the project aims to engage the entire Muslim community to work with its platform. It's a big list that other communities can join.
bamrinorthku

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:54:33 AM

what marketing campaign will maintain interest in the platform and increase the number of users?
mitay15

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:16:22 AM

Personally, I decided to start with a bounty campaign, and already in the process I will be able to more accurately determine my investment amount during the IEO.

I have the same plan of cooperation with the project. I want to get more benefits, and free tokens are a good option.
as I see it, the project has provided a great opportunity for bounty hunters. Categories are open to different participants.

It's good if the project can complete its IEO quickly. Is there a lockout period for bounty tokens after listing?

No. The team promises to immediately carry out the distribution of tokens. But the exact date of the listing is also unknown.
KlausInDaHouse

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:37:31 AM

The lending market continues to expand and I think having unique features, the platform will be able to interest customers.

Not only is uniqueness important to customers, but it plays an important role in showing interest at the time of opening the platform. I am sure that the safety of work and the quality of iP2PGlobal will make a big difference.
doitutigi

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:02:51 PM

A great idea of using a token to apply for a loan. At the same time, the price of the token will grow with the number of participants. But I did not understand how the stability of the platform would be ensured in such a case.

for collateral, the platform will use stable coins. The TWQ token will not affect the situation during the payment of the loan.

I think in order to better understand the functions of iP2PGlobal, participants need to see the MVP. Can the project provide such a testing opportunity?

Yes, in the early stages of development it is of great importance in attracting investment. I would also like to know if there will be an open or closed testing phase?
mitay15

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:19:19 PM

Are there minimum and maximum opportunities to get a loan on the platform? I'm talking about the amount of money.
jhelriddhanpoe

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:02:31 PM

Are there minimum and maximum opportunities to get a loan on the platform? I'm talking about the amount of money.

I think it will depend on the availability of proposals from creditors.
raitioparsi

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:25:03 PM

A great idea of using a token to apply for a loan. At the same time, the price of the token will grow with the number of participants. But I did not understand how the stability of the platform would be ensured in such a case.

for collateral, the platform will use stable coins. The TWQ token will not affect the situation during the payment of the loan.

I think in order to better understand the functions of iP2PGlobal, participants need to see the MVP. Can the project provide such a testing opportunity?

Yes, in the early stages of development it is of great importance in attracting investment. I would also like to know if there will be an open or closed testing phase?

I think it is now possible to get some information from the technical description. Project partners can also show how development will continue.
hardpathriupres

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:47:00 PM

Soft cap for the project will be able to ensure the development of the platform?
jhelriddhanpoe

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:08:20 PM

The lending market continues to expand and I think having unique features, the platform will be able to interest customers.

Not only is uniqueness important to customers, but it plays an important role in showing interest at the time of opening the platform. I am sure that the safety of work and the quality of iP2PGlobal will make a big difference.

While it is necessary to wait for the beginning of IEO, perhaps during this period the team will continue to reveal the features of the platform.
athosdotu

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:30:56 PM

And will it be possible to compare the database of banking institutions on borrowers to create an up-to-date black list before lending is opened?

I think that the platform will have its database. But I don't yet understand how this will work for unsecured loans.
nabfigoda

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:21:25 PM

I think unsecured loans will be more interesting for borrowers but not for lenders, is there a difference in interest rate for secured and unsecured loan on your platform?
recreconwe

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:55:15 PM

what marketing campaign will maintain interest in the platform and increase the number of users?

I think this is primarily a profit for lenders and good opportunities for borrowers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: