Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
blizzardwrinkles

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:18:53 AM

project partners to launch IEO perfectly disclose TWQ information to a wide list of investors. I think the sale could be quick. The speed of token sale may determine the beginning of platform development?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lagasca33

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:39:32 AM

Now I saw in the list of partners to launch IEO the third exchange. You perfectly continue to expand the ability to collect hardcap already in the first stage of IEO.
I think the addition of VinDAXas a partner will help to increase the collection of investments, but while I do not understand how the community reacts to TWQ, let's look at the start of the token sale.

I am ready to support the project on November 18. After all, a 20% bonus is a great incentive for this, and the team presented its concept well. I hope that I will be able to multiply my profits during the launch of the platform.

It seems to me that this is quite a long period to hold. Will the development team be able to offer something for those investors who want to hold the token as long as possible?
BENHARKATWALID

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:03:52 PM

The Muslim community is very large and actively participates in crypto-transactions. What part of the participants do you want to attract to the platform?
vvigode

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:24:15 PM

What can act as collateral on the platform to secure a crypto loan? I would like to know more about your company's prospects for cooperation with online stores that may be on the list of partners. The principle is the same as for the Fiat loan?

If I understand correctly, at the moment we are talking about the use of stable cryptocurrencies in the operation of the platform, but the pledge will be the TWQ token.
blizzardwrinkles

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:44:10 PM

I think the key features of the platform well reflect the platform's ability to actively work in the crypto loan market. Can new features be considered in the future?
lagasca33

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:05:15 PM

To work on the platform each participant must have a certain rating or the reputation of the borrower does not affect the registration on the platform?

As I understand it, the registration of the user will be determined by the rules of KYC and if the participant creates a profile of the borrower, the platform will subsequently check all the data about his client, even taking into account social media. So I think all the data initially affect the rating of the borrower.

Please tell me, the location data will be included in the list of information for registration on the platform when creating a lender profile ?

I understand that the lender will undergo an identity check, so will the borrower, and will probably need all the details of the participant so that he can sign an electronic financing agreement.
koss2017

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:24:59 PM

The team can occupy a large crypto loan market if it continues to develop iP2P Global features. Is there any information about the possibility to participate in alpha testing?
macfarez

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:10:40 AM

I am pleased to see that more projects are emerging that can expand cryptocurrency applications. In the field of crypto loans, there has never been a company with such a list of features that IP2PGlobal has.This can help the project get investor support.
pitruhai

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:03:57 AM

To work on the platform each participant must have a certain rating or the reputation of the borrower does not affect the registration on the platform?

As I understand it, the registration of the user will be determined by the rules of KYC and if the participant creates a profile of the borrower, the platform will subsequently check all the data about his client, even taking into account social media. So I think all the data initially affect the rating of the borrower.

Please tell me, the location data will be included in the list of information for registration on the platform when creating a lender profile ?

I understand that the lender will undergo an identity check, so will the borrower, and will probably need all the details of the participant so that he can sign an electronic financing agreement.

Since the platform uses the principles of Sharia, I think they should ensure that all participants of the platform are checked for compliance with such conditions.
veasnamork

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:27:41 AM

I think the key features of the platform well reflect the platform's ability to actively work in the crypto loan market. Can new features be considered in the future?

I have read that the team is considering not only simple crypto lending of participants to work in the crypto market, but plans to ensure the implementation of crypto loans for consumer goods markets. This is an important feature for the platform's growing popularity.
macfarez

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:49:41 AM

Given the experience of the project developers in the financial sphere and ties with the Muslim community, I am confident that the platform can take a large part of the market. I hope the beta will help attract a large list of countries for iP2PGlobal.
SavioAnaCarolina

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:12:27 AM

What can act as collateral on the platform to secure a crypto loan? I would like to know more about your company's prospects for cooperation with online stores that may be on the list of partners. The principle is the same as for the Fiat loan?

If I understand correctly, at the moment we are talking about the use of stable cryptocurrencies in the operation of the platform, but the pledge will be the TWQ token.

Borrowers will be required to supply a certain number of TW tokens when applying on the iP2PGlobal platform. And I think it will certainly foster continued interest in TWQ.
Hemturin

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:30:49 AM

The Muslim community is very large and actively participates in crypto-transactions. What part of the participants do you want to attract to the platform?

Every country has a client for the platform, their number will grow with the expansion of the platform's features. I think that unsecured loans can gather a large number of participants, because this is a new idea, and if properly implemented, can be very profitable for lenders.
SavioAnaCarolina

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:48:30 AM

Now I saw in the list of partners to launch IEO the third exchange. You perfectly continue to expand the ability to collect hardcap already in the first stage of IEO.
I think the addition of VinDAXas a partner will help to increase the collection of investments, but while I do not understand how the community reacts to TWQ, let's look at the start of the token sale.

I am ready to support the project on November 18. After all, a 20% bonus is a great incentive for this, and the team presented its concept well. I hope that I will be able to multiply my profits during the launch of the platform.

It seems to me that this is quite a long period to hold. Will the development team be able to offer something for those investors who want to hold the token as long as possible?

I think the marketing strategy will depend entirely on the collection of investments during the IEO.Now all participants have the opportunity to get more profit from participation in the first round and wait for the announcement.
Hemturin

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:11:42 PM

How will participants be tested for compliance with Sharia principles for the Muslim community? Are there special conditions when registering customers to confirm their compliance?
SavioAnaCarolina

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:30:02 PM

I think investing in your platform will have a very good return for me. I would like to join the crypto loan market. Any participant can become a lender?
aleksandr_savinov

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:51:16 AM

I think the marketing strategy will depend entirely on the collection of investments during the IEO.Now all participants have the opportunity to get more profit from participation in the first round and wait for the announcement.

Yes, I hope that the 20% bonus will help me earn a great profit after listing TWQ. If the hard cap is reached during the first phase, the listing will still take place on February 28, 2020?
beatsbydrestore

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:12:20 AM

Now presented a great plan for the implementation of each stage, but I think that customer interest in the platform will be more during the beta test. At this time, you can expect a lot of activity on the exchanges.
aleksandr_savinov

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:34:08 AM

How will participants be tested for compliance with Sharia principles for the Muslim community? Are there special conditions when registering customers to confirm their compliance?

I think the team's experience in Indonesia with the iP2PMoney project will be able to provide due diligence checks so that all participants are confident in the quality of the platform work.
beatsbydrestore

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:58:50 AM

I think that using the token, borrowers can get additional profit from the sale of the token after the loan is repaid, and this can be a great profit, because with the development of the platform, the cost will continue to grow rapidly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: