Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
mercentstufil

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:15:56 PM

I read new articles about the development of the project on various thematic sites. I think it will improve the visibility of the platform in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:22:30 PM

Did I understand correctly that in the past the project has already tried to launch an ICO campaign, but failed? All funds were returned to investors?
Each current holder of the ‘Old’ TWQ tokens will be sent new TWQ tokens based on a 1:1 basis on the issuance date of the ‘New’ TWQ tokens, they are then required to send back the ‘Old’ TWQ tokens to a wallet which will be provided by iP2PGlobal, this will be ‘burnt’ by iP2PGlobal.

That's hard to fully implement I can say. Not all current holders will have the knowledge about the 'swap'. And in case they will successfully do this swapping of tokens, what is the guarantee that they will be successful this time? Achieving success in raising funds via ICO these days is a very tough job. The team might want to explore their other options to ensure that they will acquire sufficient funds to push thru its developments.
noghomoghmons

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:49:35 PM

IEO on EXMARKETSoffers great bonuses on each of the rounds. Will bonuses be presented in the same way at the next IEO, which you plan for January 2020?
tiasopectree

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:18:48 PM

I am glad that the team provided replacement of old tokens for participants in the first ICO campaign. Let's see how the development of the new IEO stage will go.
I would like to understand at what stage the development of the platform will begin? I understand that financial services is quite a painstaking job in relation to obtaining licenses.
credtandfarpa

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:45:41 PM

I hope that the team has qualitatively analyzed its past strategies, and will be able to carry out the development of the ITO project more efficiently.
I think they have all the tools and the presence of experts to continue working on the project. It remains to collect investments.
Well, I see that the team has launched an active PR campaign to get more investors to know about the project. But I haven't seen bounty's campaign yet. I would like to get some free tokens.
disfgamulling

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:13:24 PM

All unsecured loans sold through the platform will be signed under the e-loan agreement?
noghomoghmons

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:31:14 AM

All unsecured loans sold through the platform will be signed under the e-loan agreement?
Probably Yes, because the regulation of relations between the participants should be based on the support of financial services.
tiasopectree

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:55:24 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:07:06 PM by mprep

I hope that the team has qualitatively analyzed its past strategies, and will be able to carry out the development of the ITO project more efficiently.
I think they have all the tools and the presence of experts to continue working on the project. It remains to collect investments.
Well, I see that the team has launched an active PR campaign to get more investors to know about the project. But I haven't seen bounty's campaign yet. I would like to get some free tokens.
registration for participation in the bounty is already open. So there is an opportunity to help the project and get some free TWQ .

I read thatall loans will now be in US$ pegged stable coins to encourage real world usage. I think this is the right strategy.
credtandfarpa

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:41:59 AM

I am glad that the team provided replacement of old tokens for participants in the first ICO campaign. Let's see how the development of the new IEO stage will go.
I would like to understand at what stage the development of the platform will begin? I understand that financial services is quite a painstaking job in relation to obtaining licenses.
iP2P Global Ltd is a fintech-blockchain company that was first established in 2015. And I think the developments that this company already has will allow them to launch a global platform quite quickly.
tiasopectree

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:36:40 AM

what changes have occurred in the strategy and functionality of iP2PGlobal since the update of your project?
The team revealed a lot of information in the last article. I think for those who joined recently , the article will be useful.
https://medium.com/@twq.ip2pglobal/relaunching-of-twq-token-63ec56c00b14
very well, I hope that the team will continue to work to inform the community about its functions, because investors can become clients of the project in the future.
cugamguipei

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:11:04 AM

what changes have occurred in the strategy and functionality of iP2PGlobal since the update of your project?
The team revealed a lot of information in the last article. I think for those who joined recently , the article will be useful.
https://medium.com/@twq.ip2pglobal/relaunching-of-twq-token-63ec56c00b14
very well, I hope that the team will continue to work to inform the community about its functions, because investors can become clients of the project in the future.
It's quite possible, and I think that's why the team decided to launch IEO. This is a great advertising campaign for the platform.
bobslay

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:34:11 AM

iP2P Global Ltd is a fintech-blockchain company that was first established in 2015. And I think the developments that this company already has will allow them to launch a global platform quite quickly.
I am interested to know more details about the company. And I think I still have until November 18 to get to know the project better.
damianp

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:35:00 PM

registration for participation in the bounty is already open. So there is an opportunity to help the project and get some free TWQ .
Oh, I like that. Now the project needs the support of the community, and I hope for a generous reward. I also join the bounty.
TWQ-IP2PGlobal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 06:39:24 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:07:36 PM by mprep

I read that you have planned IEO on Exmarkets . Will there be a bountyfor this period?
Yes there is bounty program please go to ip2pglobal.io to register

I read thatall loans will now be in US$ pegged stable coins to encourage real world usage. I think this is the right strategy.

Thank you

IEO on EXMARKETSoffers great bonuses on each of the rounds. Will bonuses be presented in the same way at the next IEO, which you plan for January 2020?
For the next IEO we not confirm any bonuses, we will see hows the things goes

Interesting project. At what stage of development is your idea? selling the token is already open?
Its already in progress an actually we do really doing physical money lending just waiting the right time to implement

If an investor wants to use the features to get a loan, his activity on the platform will be taken into account for the rating?

Yes it be taken into account
centtilgoldli

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:46:01 AM

I don't quite understand which companies the project is working with to ensure the dissemination of information in the Sharia community.
bleninrive

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:11:08 AM

Probably Yes, because the regulation of relations between the participants should be based on the support of financial services.
This is how it should be if participants want to make a legitimate profit and use crypto credits without problems.
contperraconc

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:03:10 PM

I think I can be useful to the project. And what part of the Fund is allocated for the reward?
bleninrive

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:19:35 PM

If an investor wants to use the features to get a loan, his activity on the platform will be taken into account for the rating?

Yes it be taken into account
This is a good thing. It seems to me that early investors may be interested in the features of the platform.
biredestdi

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:53:43 PM

Interesting project. At what stage of development is your idea? selling the token is already open?
Its already in progress an actually we do really doing physical money lending just waiting the right time to implement
The sphere of lending is still in demand, and I think that unsecured crypto loans will be quite a profitable investment.
centtilgoldli

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:09:14 PM

For the next IEO we not confirm any bonuses, we will see hows the things goes
I think this is the right strategy. The conduct of the IEO is more dependent on the interest of investors. We need to monitor the situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: