Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
vitaliigorevoi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:39:46 AM

Crypto loans are now very popular and many would like to be able to start such a profitable business. I think that it is worth studying your concept closer, because I understand that I can get additional profit, both from trading a token and from participating in the role of a lender.

This is a good option of cooperation with the project and for me. I think the project is promising in terms of long-term investments. I understand correctly, the platform will be launched2020 Q4?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergeyww

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:56:29 AM

I think that Tawarruq's financial product, which allows the platform to work with gold, can be very much in demand for customers. First of all, customers can be assured of compliance with the principles of Sharia.
ekolodenets

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:55:25 AM

The team will continue the work of IP2PMONEY in Indonesia after the launch of the iP2PGlobal platform? Or are these two different projects for your team?
I read that the team is continuing to work on this project, which can separately work in Indonesia, as there are some distinctive characteristics.
repwhittsihip

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:45:48 PM

Crypto loans are now very popular and many would like to be able to start such a profitable business. I think that it is worth studying your concept closer, because I understand that I can get additional profit, both from trading a token and from participating in the role of a lender.

This is a good option of cooperation with the project and for me. I think the project is promising in terms of long-term investments. I understand correctly, the platform will be launched2020 Q4?

I think that after the completion of the IEO, the project development time can be adjusted, as the investment of the project affects the speed of development of the main functions.
IgorSva

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:44:36 PM

I read the information about the team, and I think it is very important that iP2PGlobal was able to gather experts in matters of financing for the Muslim community, because the issue of crypto lending should be disclosed as accurately as possible.
lithium27february

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:15:06 PM

I think trading on the exchange will be active once the platform starts developing features. Will the team be able to disclose the progress of the project after the listing? I would like to follow the search for partners and other details.

I see that at this stage the team is very active in providing information and preparing for the token sale, I hope that iP2PGlobal and after the listing there will be a lot of information about both alpha testing and the development of new products. This will ensure the growth of interest in TWQ.
kayrestbacry

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:34:57 PM

I am counting on the profit from trading the token on the exchange, I think if the team carries out a quality marketing strategy, it will be able to interest the growing Muslim crypto community.
lithium27february

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:50:49 PM

Please tell me, the Commission of the platform and other costs for servicing credits on the platform, customers can pay in your tokens?

WP has a section that describes the conditions for applying TWQ. I think the team has directed the principle of the platform to provide a simple and convenient way to work with stable coins, using their token as a pure utility token.

On the platform, which operates on the principles of Sharia, there are some differences from the usual credit conditions. So in the case of TWQ, the token will be used as collateral to participate in the auction platform to find a lender.
incoethiatruc

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:06:45 PM

Gold-backed Crypto Loan product is a great solution to make the platform more capable for secured crypto lending. At what stage of the roadmap do you plan to launch this part of the platform?
hongtran735

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:26:04 PM

What is the iP2PGlobal plan for registering the maximum number of customers after the launch of your product in all regions represented on the map?
trueronu

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:45:04 PM

I hope that the development of the platform's functions will take place with active work to attract customers for beta testing. This stage can show how the Muslim community feels about the very idea of crypto loan in the concept of TWQ.

I think that the popularity of the token at the IEO stage can also reveal the prospects of the platform. And I think thanks to IEO on three exchanges, TWQ will be able to put together a soft cap pretty quickly.
hongtran735

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:45:04 PM

I hope that the development of the platform's functions will take place with active work to attract customers for beta testing. This stage can show how the Muslim community feels about the very idea of crypto loan in the concept of TWQ.

I think that the popularity of the token at the IEO stage can also reveal the prospects of the platform. And I think thanks to IEO on three exchanges, TWQ will be able to put together a soft cap pretty quickly.

As I can see, for the first round of token sale, the project did not distribute very many tokens, so I decided to register more quickly to have time to get an early bonus.
trueronu

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

I think that due to the growth of cryptocurrency consumption and its application to pay for various goods and services, TWQ has a great prospect of application for crypto loans.
hongtran735

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:22:15 PM

How will the plan to launch new products for the platform other than Tawarruq be implemented?Have their launch dates ?
lteradeaman

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:39:37 PM

What is the iP2PGlobal plan for registering the maximum number of customers after the launch of your product in all regions represented on the map?

I think that expanding the list of financial products will allow more users to find the best deals to work with TWQ for themselves, and it can ensure the implementation of expanding the list of customers as much as possible.
diatedoduc

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:59:06 PM

Gold-backed Crypto Loan product is a great solution to make the platform more capable for secured crypto lending. At what stage of the roadmap do you plan to launch this part of the platform?

It seems to me that the team will be able to organize its work in such a way as the collected investment Fund will allow. Only the achievement of hard cap can guarantee the timing of the implementation of the platform strictly according to the schedule of the road map.
lteradeaman

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:16:54 PM

The creation of Takaful Reserve Fund is in my opinion a very important step for the growth of the number of creditors for the platform.Borrower's defaults are quite common, and platform participants will have some confidence in protecting their currency.
diatedoduc

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:31:10 PM

Please tell me, the Commission of the platform and other costs for servicing credits on the platform, customers can pay in your tokens?

WP has a section that describes the conditions for applying TWQ. I think the team has directed the principle of the platform to provide a simple and convenient way to work with stable coins, using their token as a pure utility token.

On the platform, which operates on the principles of Sharia, there are some differences from the usual credit conditions. So in the case of TWQ, the token will be used as collateral to participate in the auction platform to find a lender.

And clients of the platform who do not belong to the Muslim faith will also work on the principles of Sharia?
lteradeaman

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:44:16 PM

I would like to learn more about the platform's work with collection agencies. How in General will the search for such companies take place for different regions?
diatedoduc

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:00:39 PM

I am counting on the profit from trading the token on the exchange, I think if the team carries out a quality marketing strategy, it will be able to interest the growing Muslim crypto community.

I think the platform will gain prominence after the launch of the first features. Their quality will work better than any advertising campaign, as many owners of crypto assets will be interested in spreading information about the first platform that supports the principles of Sharia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: