Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
fmendes8318

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:56:38 AM

I am interested to know what model of social credit scoring the project can offer for the practical work of creditors. When will this model be developed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tarletskayaE

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:25:57 PM

I see that the platform plans to use stable coins for crypto loans. Do Crypto borrowers choose which cryptocurrency they offer during the auction?

I think that any stable coin will be considered at auctions, and the lender will be able to choose the option that suits him to cooperate with the borrower.

Auction for lenders is the best solution to find a suitable option. What will data be available to lenders about borrowers?
MiHost

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:54:23 PM

I think that the 10% bonus is also attractive for investors so that the second round will be no less active among the participants of the exchanges. What is the token sale period for round 2?

I think you need to wait for the announcement of the IEO at the exchanges. Still, according to preliminary data of the project, the beginning of the second round is November 30, and its completion is December 6.
fmendes8318

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:40:57 PM

TWQ can be a handy token for a large community. Recently, I see that interest in loans is increasing, and the crypto market is no exception.

A crypto loan should be accessible not only for reinvesting in the crypto market but also for application in the daily lives of clients. If the TWQ team succeeds, I am sure that success for their products will be ensured.

What strategy is the TWQ team considering to ensure customer growth during the launch of the first features?
arni011

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:06:01 PM

I think the broad base of lenders and borrowers in one platform provide an ever-growing demand for the TWQ token. One global benchmark rate adds to my confidence in increasing customer interest.
tarletskayaE

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:28:44 PM

I hope that the initial IEO stage was successful. Will we be able to see the preliminary results of the token sale for the first round?

As my experience shows, it is rare to see intermediate results of a study that takes place on several exchanges and with a small time interval for different stages. It's worth waiting, maybe I'm wrong.
MiHost

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:21:53 PM

I hope that the initial IEO stage was successful. Will we be able to see the preliminary results of the token sale for the first round?

As my experience shows, it is rare to see intermediate results of a study that takes place on several exchanges and with a small time interval for different stages. It's worth waiting, maybe I'm wrong.

I have seen information on how the first round of the sale of the token. The team was able to reveal all the information to explain its further strategy. 33,333,334 TWQ will participate in the next round.
MiHost

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:17:07 PM

TWQ can be a handy token for a large community. Recently, I see that interest in loans is increasing, and the crypto market is no exception.

A crypto loan should be accessible not only for reinvesting in the crypto market but also for application in the daily lives of clients. If the TWQ team succeeds, I am sure that success for their products will be ensured.

What strategy is the TWQ team considering to ensure customer growth during the launch of the first features?

I think that local partners will be able to conduct an advertising campaign to educate the community about new opportunities with the TWQ token because they are also interested in the success of the platform.
fmendes8318

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:51:55 AM

As I understand it, credit services are widespread in different countries, and crypto loans can become one of the consumable products among countries where cryptocurrency is very much in demand.

I think that the team provided for the activity of the regions in this issue, determining the priority launch of the platform according to the project development map.
fmendes8318

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:39:58 AM

I think that the 10% bonus is also attractive for investors so that the second round will be no less active among the participants of the exchanges. What is the token sale period for round 2?

I think you need to wait for the announcement of the IEO at the exchanges. Still, according to preliminary data of the project, the beginning of the second round is November 30, and its completion is December 6.

TWQ has already revealed details of the next IEO round. And I think the team is well prepared, launching a referral program now.
DaisyGreenholt

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:03:52 AM

I am interested to know what model of social credit scoring the project can offer for the practical work of creditors. When will this model be developed?

I read that the platform will apply a hybrid credit scoring model based on its experience and the large companies of the industry.
sellrinlarov

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:28:19 AM

What features can the secured crypto loan platform develop in the future? I think adding new features always has a positive effect on the number of customers.

I still think the team will work to build and successfully launch the core features. And in the course of the platform, you can talk about other products.
alexandroakagame80r

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:51:10 AM

I see that the platform plans to use stable coins for crypto loans. Do Crypto borrowers choose which cryptocurrency they offer during the auction?

I think that any stable coin will be considered at auctions, and the lender will be able to choose the option that suits him to cooperate with the borrower.

Auction for lenders is the best solution to find a suitable option. What will data be available to lenders about borrowers?

Key details about borrowers are in WP. These include their age, gender, key assets ownership, and some other features.
sellrinlarov

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:04:02 PM

I think that local partners will be able to conduct an advertising campaign to educate the community about new opportunities with the TWQ token because they are also interested in the success of the platform.

It seems to me that a training program is also needed for new clients, as the project wants to attract community members to maximize the use of functions in everyday life, not only for the crypto market.
alexandroakagame80r

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:33:25 PM

I think the broad base of lenders and borrowers in one platform provide an ever-growing demand for the TWQ token. One global benchmark rate adds to my confidence in increasing customer interest.

Customers can reuse the TWQ token on the platform. Its reusable use will not reduce the value of the token on exchanges?

I think that borrowers will not quickly sell the token after use, because the price of the token will continue to rise, and there is a possibility of re-use of the platform.
sellrinlarov

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:59:23 PM

I think the reputation of the platform will depend on the quality of customer verification. are the registration conditions the same for lenders and borrowers?
alexandroakagame80r

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:37:12 PM

I have seen information on how the first round of the sale of the token. The team was able to reveal all the information to explain its further strategy. 33,333,334 TWQ will participate in the next round.

I see that the project has collected a soft cap, this is good. Several rounds of IEO will help bring the investment fund closer to the hard cap.
sellrinlarov

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:04:56 PM

What will social networks of borrowers be used when registering on the platform? To whom will such information be available on the platform?
alexandroakagame80r

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:30:07 PM

As I understand it, Indonesia will be the site of the first version of the platform. Working with real customers, the team can identify all needs and run the platform successfully.
sellrinlarov

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:53:59 PM

I think that we need to wait for the results of the token sale because the exact strategy can be calculated based on the collected investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: