Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
cypubthavin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:25:11 AM

I hope that by the platform launch, TWQ will have a lot of followers. I wanted to know how customers from different regions can interact with each other in unsecured lending.

As I understand it, iP2PGlobal wants to make just such a perspective for its users so that the crypto loan auction can be viewed by different clients, regardless of the country.

Everyone will have equal conditions for obtaining a crypto loan?I understand that a lot can change in this case for creditors, because they will be able to choose the most suitable option to make a profit.

I believe that the same conditions are also necessary for borrowers, because iP2PGlobal can ensure fair participation in the auction, and this is what has the purpose of making the token popular for different client categories.

Are there conditions on the platform that determines the minimum or maximum amount of a crypto loan? How is the borrower's ability to receive a certain amount determined?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neudraplidif

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:47:19 AM

I think the very principle of working on the platform helps to ensure a constant token circulation, and I believe in this way it will be beneficial for all token holders to trade on exchanges.

I think that if there is an active promotion campaign for TWQ throughout the development period, then after the beginning of the alpha stage, you can good raise profits.
baotaismilag

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:12:24 AM

I think the KYC procedure will go a long way in establishing the reputation of the platform. Reliable verification of participants during registration will allow customers to be confident in the quality of iP2PGlobal services.
cypubthavin

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:31:18 AM

Now an excellent price for the TWQ token. Investors who were able to explore new project features now have a unique opportunity to earn more profits.

Yes, you're right about that. I like the 20% bonus, and it is excellent for those who are willing to support TWQ among the first. When the first round closes, will unsold tokens move to the next?
BhebengDeasis

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:48:25 AM

I understand correctly, a strategy has already been developed for how the platform will conduct customer registration. How long will the authentication procedure last?If the client has passed the registration stage, does it mean that he meets the requirements for credit scoring?

I think credit scoring will be conducted at all stages of the borrower's work on the platform, as the credit history and customer life are in constant motion.

I understand that the team plans to use the experience of global partners for credit scoring. And what unique models can iP2PGlobal apply based on its expertise in Indonesia?
neudraplidif

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:05:35 AM

I bought some tokens. I think I can make a good profit with TWQ, as I believe that the nonbanking Muslim community will become an active participant on a platform that complies with Sharia principles.

I also support the idea of extending crypto loan functionality to Muslims. This segment of the population has not yet been involved in ongoing work with crypto loans, and the new platform can get many customers.
cypubthavin

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:25:32 AM

Filling TRF will be carried out only at the expense of creditor contributions, or is there an additional source of reducing the risks of default of borrowers?
wallaceoliv

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:12:35 AM

Filling TRF will be carried out only at the expense of creditor contributions, or is there an additional source of reducing the risks of default of borrowers?

I think you can find more details in WP. But from what I read, I realised that only creditors would replenish the reserve fund. I believe the platform will recommend a certain amount of contribution for each auction.
miha741

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:37:14 AM

I bought some tokens. I think I can make a good profit with TWQ, as I believe that the nonbanking Muslim community will become an active participant on a platform that complies with Sharia principles.

I also support the idea of extending crypto loan functionality to Muslims. This segment of the population has not yet been involved in ongoing work with crypto loans, and the new platform can get many customers.

I think the team should conduct effective advertising for their platform during the launch of the alpha test, and so new customers will be able to learn the prospects for Muslims at an early stage, which will allow the successful launch of iP2PGlobal.
siephamuso

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:03:04 AM

What are the results of the development of the platform we will be able to see at the beta stage? Will customers be able to see the MVP interface?
faigusekorz

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:27:09 AM

The project team installed a hard cap for phase IIA? I did not quite understand the information about the token listing.
wallaceoliv

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:51:40 AM

I understand correctly, a strategy has already been developed for how the platform will conduct customer registration. How long will the authentication procedure last?If the client has passed the registration stage, does it mean that he meets the requirements for credit scoring?

I think credit scoring will be conducted at all stages of the borrower's work on the platform, as the credit history and customer life are in constant motion.

I understand that the team plans to use the experience of global partners for credit scoring. And what unique models can iP2PGlobal apply based on its expertise in Indonesia?

I think the developers will not disclose all the information that can provide reliable verification and analysis of the crypto borrower. It could be a trade secret.
fmendes8318

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:14:19 PM

I think Gold-Backed Crypto Loan has an excellent prospect for Muslim crypto borrowers. This feature of the platform will be able to ensure the credibility of the participants if the platform has reliable partners to store credit collateral.
gastronoded

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:21:49 AM

I want to know how will the verification of partners to work with GbCL be carried out? At what stage will be announced the names of companies that are engaged in the creation of a network of pawnshops if they can be called so?
furtzecoorigh

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:44:15 AM

Now an excellent price for the TWQ token. Investors who were able to explore new project features now have a unique opportunity to earn more profits.

Yes, you're right about that. I like the 20% bonus, and it is excellent for those who are willing to support TWQ among the first. When the first round closes, will unsold tokens move to the next?

I can see that the total supply of tokens is not that big so that the price can be high. I expect that the first clients will raise the rating of the project very quickly.
pelirepze

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:03:54 PM

I think the KYC procedure will go a long way in establishing the reputation of the platform. Reliable verification of participants during registration will allow customers to be confident in the quality of iP2PGlobal services.

I hope the team will be able to secure their work in a way that clients feel secure for their crypto assets and gold collateral. Trust in the platform will show the real value of the TWQ token.
gastronoded

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:46:33 PM

I think the developers will not disclose all the information that can provide reliable verification and analysis of the crypto borrower. It could be a trade secret.

Well, for me, the main thing is that lenders get quality access to the platform's features. I read that the TWQ team will work with reputable borrower analysis companies. I think they will be able to reveal the name of the partner to us after the development begins.
pelirepze

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:12:01 PM

I want to know if lenders will be able to see the flag of the country the borrower is in or is this information hidden for review during the auction?
fmendes8318

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:38:44 PM

The project team installed a hard cap for phase IEO? I did not quite understand the information about the token listing.

The project distributed 50,000,000 TWQs for the public sale of the token.All information is available on the project website in WP.
furtzecoorigh

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:07:04 PM

What are the results of the development of the platform we will be able to see at the beta stage? Will customers be able to see the MVP interface?

I think a review of the interface could be useful in order to increase the liquidity of the token during development. I hope that the team will be able to show an intermediate result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: