Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform  (Read 2337 times)
aivie18

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:22:33 PM

I do not doubt that the crypto market will continue to develop, and TWQ will be able to contribute to this. Crypto loans for the needs of ordinary users will help to popularize crypto assets.

I think outreach to the community will help make crypto loans in demand for both business development and online shopping.

I think this could happen if getting a crypto loan is fast, meaning the number of lenders on the platform needs to be large so that lenders can get support with a TWQ token.

The activity of lenders largely depends on the reputation of the platform. Therefore, we must wait for the timely launch of the first function to understand the number of creditors and the quality of platform functions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davidlooks

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:43:29 PM

Credit rating plays a vital role in the success of the platform and the reputation of the features. Has your social scoring model been tested?

I think that the team continues to improve its credit scoring model because the first iP2PMoney product has used this model for several years.

I read that the platform will also apply the credit scoring functions of its partners, with whom it continues to negotiate for cooperation, and this speaks to the quality of checking borrowers at all stages of iP2PGlobal.
dervingliron

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:56:34 AM

I read that the platform will also apply the credit scoring functions of its partners, with whom it continues to negotiate for cooperation, and this speaks to the quality of checking borrowers at all stages of iP2PGlobal.

Qualitative analysis of the platform participants will help to create a quality crypto loan market. I think that the TWQ product can become very popular in such a case.
tictentdistio

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:27:48 AM

The activity of lenders largely depends on the reputation of the platform. Therefore, we must wait for the timely launch of the first function to understand the number of creditors and the quality of platform functions.

The alpha version will be introduced in may 2020, and I think by that time, there will already be a General idea of which countries will be on the list first. I think China, India, and Russia can bring a lot of customers.
AtomicBlastoid

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:03:02 AM

Does the Gold-Backed Crypto Loan feature have specific terms for securing a crypto loan? How will the payment of the crypto loan take place in case of default of the borrower?
Andreyskop

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:30:27 AM

I am glad to hear about the past achievements of the team. Their work in the field of lending will help investors to make sure of their competence. Is iP2PMoney working now?

There is some data in WP about what achievements the team received during the work of iP2PMoney. At the moment you can find information on the website https://ip2pmoney.com
dervingliron

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:00:01 PM

I think the platform will help increase the popularity of crypto through the application of stable coins on the global crypto loans platform. I like the prospect.

I think I'm ready to join the list of creditors. Is the duration of crypto lending at this stage of development known?

I read that the minimum listing period is 21 days, but the borrower can extend it, and I have not seen any information about the duration of the crypto loan. I want to know more about it.
vitekdrakon

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:29:27 PM

I think that if lenders are confident in the quality of service on the platform, their list will expand along with the number of loan applications. According to this TWQ project should show a high degree of security and quality service.
HqBanana

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:10:09 PM

How will the global rate be set on the platform? Will it be listed as recommended or mandatory for customers?

I think that the rate is recommended for participants, as lenders will choose for themselves the appropriate offer on the platform. Still, I believe that the developers are trying to create a level playing field for all their customers.
Ednorman

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:34:29 PM

Yes, the TWQ community is growing, and I think some traders and investors may be potential clients of the platform. Crypto loans at the first stage can become famous for reinvestment in the crypto market.

Hopefully, the team will be able to fulfil its primary goal is to bring crypto loans to the ordinary life of the community, not just reinvest in the crypto market.

Using crypto loans for online purchases or other needs is an excellent opportunity to make cryptocurrency accessible. What partnerships will the platform need in this case?

I think the team will inform us about all partnership agreements during the launch of all TWQ products. The project works with credit scoring companies and pawnshops, which will be responsible for the work of the Pussy function.
Frostllwind

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:58:50 PM

I am interested to know the maximum and minimum crypto loan that can be considered by lenders on the platform. Are there criteria in this case?

It seems to me that the decision on crypto loans should be made only by the lender. After all, the platform works with different categories of lenders, and they can have various opportunities.

I agree with you. I think that borrowers will be able to have access to large crypto loans with the development of the platform and the creation of an excellent reputation for all iP2PGlobal products.
Ednorman

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:22:09 PM

The borrower can get recommendations on the platform if the application is not considered during the re-placement at the auction?

I think borrowers should analyze their failure in this case so that crypto lenders are interested in the placed application.
pekr24

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:58:17 AM

The borrower can get recommendations on the platform if the application is not considered during the re-placement at the auction?

I think borrowers should analyze their failure in this case so that crypto lenders are interested in the placed application.

I think that borrowers are interested to return a loan and to have a good credit history. In such case they can get more loans on the platform.
verctaddeansdo

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:32:33 AM

It is better to work with one lending platform and return loans in time then to change lending platforms every time.
suppmuffburjunc

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:03:30 PM

If borrower will not return loans in time he will have a bad credit history and lending platforms will stop to give him a loan.
pekr24

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:31:34 PM

I am interested to know the maximum and minimum crypto loan that can be considered by lenders on the platform. Are there criteria in this case?

It seems to me that the decision on crypto loans should be made only by the lender. After all, the platform works with different categories of lenders, and they can have various opportunities.

I agree with you. I think that borrowers will be able to have access to large crypto loans with the development of the platform and the creation of an excellent reputation for all iP2PGlobal products.

The quality of services is very important for borrowers. Also it is important to have a good lending conditions for borrowers.
GuruSaroeun

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:58:56 PM

I think that lending conditions depends from rating of borrower. If borrower returnes loans in time he will have a good rating and a good lending conditions.
verctaddeansdo

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:29:02 PM

Yes, the TWQ community is growing, and I think some traders and investors may be potential clients of the platform. Crypto loans at the first stage can become famous for reinvestment in the crypto market.

Hopefully, the team will be able to fulfil its primary goal is to bring crypto loans to the ordinary life of the community, not just reinvest in the crypto market.

Using crypto loans for online purchases or other needs is an excellent opportunity to make cryptocurrency accessible. What partnerships will the platform need in this case?

I think the team will inform us about all partnership agreements during the launch of all TWQ products. The project works with credit scoring companies and pawnshops, which will be responsible for the work of the Pussy function.

It is very important for every project to have a good partners to offer the better conditions for borrowers and the best choice of loans.
pekr24

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:07:10 PM

There is a big competition among lending platform. So it is necessary to have the better conditions for lending to attract more borrowers to the platform.
verctaddeansdo

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:32:37 PM

It is good that borrowers will have a choice. They will work with the platform that will offer the better conditions for lending.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: