Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wilder vs. Fury II: The Rematch is On  (Read 2558 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 07:52:50 PM

Fury accepts Joshua's sparring offer ahead of Wilder rematch

Tyson Fury says he is willing to take up fellow Briton Anthony Joshua's offer of sparring to prepare for his February rematch with WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.

https://sports.yahoo.com/fury-accepts-joshuas-sparring-offer-040944351.html

I don’t see why not. It’s probably perfect preparation for Fury, there probably isn’t a more perfect sparring partner. Prepare for the best by sparring with the best.

Or more likely, make a statement without thinking and then fail to follow up on it.

So far, AJ hasn't showed up to spar Tyson Fury, probably because he realizes it makes him look like the beta versus Fury.

Also, AJ would have absolutely nothing to gain from sparring fury, except a small amount of experience should they ever need to meet in the ring.

Hopefully, he does follow through though, there's still more than a month before the big fight so there's still time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:39:02 PM

Or more likely, make a statement without thinking and then fail to follow up on it.

So far, AJ hasn't showed up to spar Tyson Fury, probably because he realizes it makes him look like the beta versus Fury.

Also, AJ would have absolutely nothing to gain from sparring fury, except a small amount of experience should they ever need to meet in the ring.

Hopefully, he does follow through though, there's still more than a month before the big fight so there's still time.

I think it was just a publicity stunt. Anthony Joshua doesn't need to spar Tyson Fury, and vice-versa. However, they do need to begin hyping up their inevitable fight. It's always good to start early!

Whatever the case, I think Joshua will follow through on his offer if the fans really push for it, though I doubt enough people will since most boxing fans are casuals.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:43:05 PM

I think it was just a publicity stunt. Anthony Joshua doesn't need to spar Tyson Fury, and vice-versa. However, they do need to begin hyping up their inevitable fight. It's always good to start early!

Whatever the case, I think Joshua will follow through on his offer if the fans really push for it, though I doubt enough people will since most boxing fans are casuals.

After this fight even Fury loss as long as the loss is not so devastating(I hope), AJ and Fury would still be an exciting fight, however, it's not as exciting as Wilder vs AJ as we could potentially see a knock out on this fight, I predict coming from Wilder of course.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:59:13 PM

After this fight even Fury loss as long as the loss is not so devastating(I hope), AJ and Fury would still be an exciting fight, however, it's not as exciting as Wilder vs AJ as we could potentially see a knock out on this fight, I predict coming from Wilder of course.
I thought Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder would be a great boxing match before the Andy Ruiz fight but not anymore and we know how he won the rematch against Ruiz and to expect Anthony Joshua to knock out Deontay Wilder is a fantasy as he does have a good chin and he even took some good shots from Luis Ortiz and did not go down and if he can take shots from Ortiz then he can probably take from Joshua too and i am expecting Wilder to knock Joshua out silly  Wink. Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua will be a great fight to see the baddest boxer in UK and it will be a successful PPV fight.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:08:37 AM

I thought Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder would be a great boxing match before the Andy Ruiz fight but not anymore and we know how he won the rematch against Ruiz and to expect Anthony Joshua to knock out Deontay Wilder is a fantasy as he does have a good chin and he even took some good shots from Luis Ortiz and did not go down and if he can take shots from Ortiz then he can probably take from Joshua too and i am expecting Wilder to knock Joshua out silly  Wink. Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua will be a great fight to see the baddest boxer in UK and it will be a successful PPV fight.
The numerous knockouts of Wilder proving that he is ruling the heavyweight world in boxing. If the rematch is on, my chicken will be Wilder; I'll bet on his side because there is a high chance that the history will repeat itself. It is obvious that wilder has a lot of odds in terms of skill and power. They are both arrogant but the important thing is only one of them who can become champion again.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:21:35 AM

I thought Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder would be a great boxing match before the Andy Ruiz fight but not anymore and we know how he won the rematch against Ruiz and to expect Anthony Joshua to knock out Deontay Wilder is a fantasy as he does have a good chin and he even took some good shots from Luis Ortiz and did not go down and if he can take shots from Ortiz then he can probably take from Joshua too and i am expecting Wilder to knock Joshua out silly  Wink.
I'm thinking the same thing too Grin. After I've watched the first Joshua - Ruiz fight, I already realize that AJ was still far from Wilder's capacity lol. I mean, Joshua find a hard time against Ruiz so what more if  he is going to face a more dangerous opponent? No way! Wilder got a very high knockout power, I don't think AJ can survive all 12 rounds with him.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:46:38 AM

And now that this fight is already set in stone, we will be seeing a nice showdown of great fighters this early in the year. I will not be predicting at this stage. I am torn 50:50 on both fighters. Both are obviously capable enough to defeat each other. Wilder is a strong one-puncher, as proven in their last battle, but we also saw how Fury proved that he is man enough to withstand it and make a draw.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:11:40 AM

of course that is an obvious publicity gimik,because why a prospective opponent will be a sparring partner ?does it sounds stupid when they can both learn and experience each other before going up the ring together in the future?

if this is the case then why not each boxers that will have a match may have a fight first for sparring before the final bought?nope AJ wont go to this for sure,and at least successful publicity because it seems that people react to this one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:31:53 AM

And now that this fight is already set in stone, we will be seeing a nice showdown of great fighters this early in the year. I will not be predicting at this stage. I am torn 50:50 on both fighters. Both are obviously capable enough to defeat each other. Wilder is a strong one-puncher, as proven in their last battle, but we also saw how Fury proved that he is man enough to withstand it and make a draw.
This will be as good as the fight one, or even better, if the fight out turns out a draw, probably we will see a winner here as for sure Fury will adjust and he will make sure he will not be rob again, while Wilder is looking for a one time kO.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:12:10 AM

Find out recently, that Fury had changed his coach. As I understood, he expects, that new coach will teach him how to KO Wilder (as he said, he could have done it in first fight, but don't have enough strength to do it)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:42:06 PM

of course that is an obvious publicity gimik,because why a prospective opponent will be a sparring partner ?does it sounds stupid when they can both learn and experience each other before going up the ring together in the future?

if this is the case then why not each boxers that will have a match may have a fight first for sparring before the final bought?nope AJ wont go to this for sure,and at least successful publicity because it seems that people react to this one.

Well even if they both get experience of one another in sparring, this doesn't give anybody an edge per-se.

After all, both Joshua and Fury will be able to feel eachother out, and will definitely be able to take something home from their sparring. It could also give AJ a good way to stay in fighting condition throughout the year, rather than taking a lay-off until he finally gets another opponent.

This will probably take at least 3-4 months considering that Joshua usually only fights a couple times a year, or three at most.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:09:14 PM

The numerous knockouts of Wilder proving that he is ruling the heavyweight world in boxing. If the rematch is on, my chicken will be Wilder; I'll bet on his side because there is a high chance that the history will repeat itself. It is obvious that wilder has a lot of odds in terms of skill and power. They are both arrogant but the important thing is only one of them who can become champion again.
In a long time the heavyweight boxing is interesting again because of exciting characters and fighters who can attract the audience with their personality and fighting skills and it was lacking i boxing for a long time, there is no doubt about the power of Wilder and if he is able to land that punch he is able to drop any fighter and how long the opponent is able to avoid that is the interesting fact in his fights.

I don't think AJ can survive all 12 rounds with him.
If AJ makes his mind to fight Wilder then i am going to make a bet for knockout win for Wilder within 8 rounds  Cheesy.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:10:22 AM

Find out recently, that Fury had changed his coach. As I understood, he expects, that new coach will teach him how to KO Wilder (as he said, he could have done it in first fight, but don't have enough strength to do it)

And this is what Fury says,

"If I Don't Knock Wilder Out, It Doesn't Count!"

“I’m really eliminating all of the outside distractions this time. I eat, sleep, train and repeat. I’m eating five-to-six meals a day. I’m drinking many liters of water a day. I don’t really do anything else. I don’t go out. I don’t see people. I don’t speak to anyone on the phone. I don’t do emails. I don’t search Google,” said Fury.

“This is the first training camp in 10 years that I haven’t had a Diet Coke. This is the first training camp where I’m literally going to bed early every night at 9:30 p.m. I wake up every morning at 7 a.m. fresh as a daisy. I literally live in training camp like a Spartan and Trojan warrior, and that’s it. I don’t really know if any of that even matters on the night. It didn’t matter before. But if it’s willing to give me an edge on the night of the fight, than I’m willing to try it. Why not? What will happen on Feb. 22 is all in the hands of the gods.

https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-fury-if-i-knock-wilder-out-it-count--145980

So let's see if he can do it he is more focus on this fight than ever. I doubt it though, but who knows, when the knock out presented itself, I'm sure Fury (or any other boxers) will go for it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:32:33 AM

And this is what Fury says,

"If I Don't Knock Wilder Out, It Doesn't Count!"

“I’m really eliminating all of the outside distractions this time. I eat, sleep, train and repeat. I’m eating five-to-six meals a day. I’m drinking many liters of water a day. I don’t really do anything else. I don’t go out. I don’t see people. I don’t speak to anyone on the phone. I don’t do emails. I don’t search Google,” said Fury.

“This is the first training camp in 10 years that I haven’t had a Diet Coke. This is the first training camp where I’m literally going to bed early every night at 9:30 p.m. I wake up every morning at 7 a.m. fresh as a daisy. I literally live in training camp like a Spartan and Trojan warrior, and that’s it. I don’t really know if any of that even matters on the night. It didn’t matter before. But if it’s willing to give me an edge on the night of the fight, than I’m willing to try it. Why not? What will happen on Feb. 22 is all in the hands of the gods.

https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-fury-if-i-knock-wilder-out-it-count--145980

So let's see if he can do it he is more focus on this fight than ever. I doubt it though, but who knows, when the knock out presented itself, I'm sure Fury (or any other boxers) will go for it.

Fury looking for KO is a bad idea, he just have to stay with his jab as its where he is more effected because if he will go aggressive trying to KO Wilder, he might get hit by a good counter and we know the strength of Wilder, he is capable of knocking an opponent with one punch only.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:03:40 AM

This will be as good as the fight one, or even better, if the fight out turns out a draw, probably we will see a winner here as for sure Fury will adjust and he will make sure he will not be rob again, while Wilder is looking for a one time kO.

My idea is that this is going to be much better than the previous one. There is already increasing bad blood between the two in this match compared to their first match. Words are getting sharper and harsher. This will probably end up in a KO. There is more excitement and the anticipation is higher in this second fight.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:03:29 PM

My idea is that this is going to be much better than the previous one. There is already increasing bad blood between the two in this match compared to their first match. Words are getting sharper and harsher. This will probably end up in a KO. There is more excitement and the anticipation is higher in this second fight.
More aggressive from both ends One boxer will prove that he deserve the win and the other one will do everything to prove also that he should have the title. It's more exciting as for sure we will see more  adjustments and the aimed for both fighters to win with a KO proving that the  win is more sweeter once you give the big punch out.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 04:31:55 PM

It is indeed higher but if anyone of them will be more careful is Fury he was down twice in the fight, Wilder can score a big knock out here if he can land big punches in the early round, the big problem is Fury is such a good technical boxer, his hands are very fast and can always land, anyone who wins the match will have a megabuck fight against Joshua.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:49:42 PM

It shows that Tyson Fury is really confident in his rematch as he might be thinking that if it goes to the judge the possibility of getting a decision in favor of Fury is really slim as we saw in the last fight but it is a huge task as Tyson Fury is not known as a knockout fighter but an accumulation guy. The fight is really interesting because of the hype and the contest is really interesting and Fury and Wilder will improve and up their performance in the rematch.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:53:21 PM

The knockout power is something that cannot be coached, either you got the power or you do not and Wilder is the scariest knockout fighter i have seen considering the size and weight in the heavyweight division in a long time and Tyson Fury is all about technical. I saw the press conference but it was a bit boring.
TopTort777
Legendary

Merit: 1435

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 09:30:14 PM

The knockout power is something that cannot be coached, either you got the power or you do not

Really? The knockout power is just a kinetic energy. But in fact, it is more about technique (that can be taught or improved), than just energy Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████