Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260006 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:02:19 AM

It is crappy for miners these days. No one can tell the future, that I'm sure of but as more hashing power is added to the network that only lowers your return. If it is hardware you haven't received yet, no matter how efficient it is, don't expect too much. So much talk about efficiency....if it isn't hashing and making a return who cares. I know, I need to be more pessimistic.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:09:40 AM

Hey everyone,
Got my SP30 today, and am having some issues. The miner turns on and all lights turn on, etc. However, I can't connect to the device. I've tried scanning for it locally to which nothing came up- router didn't even recognize it and I tried using myminer.io as well which found nothing. I tried it on two completely different networks, one with 10.0.1.x and 192.168.1.x and even ethernet to ethernet on two different computers. The serial cable that came with it is serial to serial which is no use to me. Think I was supposed to receive a serial to usb, but I didn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
zvisha

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:15:40 AM

Hey everyone,
Got my SP30 today, and am having some issues. The miner turns on and all lights turn on, etc. However, I can't connect to the device. I've tried scanning for it locally to which nothing came up- router didn't even recognize it and I tried using myminer.io as well which found nothing. I tried it on two completely different networks, one with 10.0.1.x and 192.168.1.x and even ethernet to ethernet on two different computers. The serial cable that came with it is serial to serial which is no use to me. Think I was supposed to receive a serial to usb, but I didn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please contact Spondoolies support and we will resolve your problem tomorrow (but not now since its 4AM here, sorry).
Describe what lights come on - ethernet lights or green and yellow near uSD.

Regards
zvisha

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:22:15 AM

so we have to undervolt/modify it to even get 4500gh??  please tell me i read that wrong!
also, ignoring legitimate critics is kinda classy...
i asked a specific question and all ive read is childish responses to a dimwit - where are MY answers??
jimmothy - would you REALLY send these guys more money?
no matter what they say, im done & VERY, VERY disheartened!!
i feel as though KnC have relocated, changed their names and started all over again in israel.
SAME shit, different what???

I do not ignore "legitimate critics", people who actually bought our products or people who ask questions.
i am here to communicate with current and potential customers, not idiots and trolls.

I don't owe anything to anyone else.
fatsailor

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:36:02 AM

A quick question about the statements on the product page for the SP31 indicating that 220v should be used.

I recognize that if the SP31 pulls 3kw at the wall which would trip a 20amp 120v line. I've multiple 20amp circuits and I don't want to pay to have 220v service moved into the closet. I presume that the power is evenly distributed across the two 1200w power supplies? Thus, plugging each one into a separate 20amp 120v circuit will work without any reduction in performance?

Any one doing this?
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3864

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:46:41 AM

A quick question about the statements on the product page for the SP31 indicating that 220v should be used.

I recognize that if the SP31 pulls 3kw at the wall which would trip a 20amp 120v line. I've multiple 20amp circuits and I don't want to pay to have 220v service moved into the closet. I presume that the power is evenly distributed across the two 1200w power supplies? Thus, plugging each one into a separate 20amp 120v circuit will work without any reduction in performance?

Any one doing this?

I think people already documented that it hashes at around 4-4.1TH on 110/120V (vs 4.4-4.5 on 220/240V), but, yes, each powersupply can go to a 20A circuit, so two 20A circuits would be sufficient.
zvisha

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:49:45 AM

Any one doing this?

SP30 and SP31 have same PSU and pull same power.
They can not pull 3kw in 120v, they are limited to about 2.5Kw, and there is reduction in performance.
I don't remember how much  exactly, maybe someone here who has 110V can answer.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:00:27 AM

so we have to undervolt/modify it to even get 4500gh??  please tell me i read that wrong! THIS is in fact 2 questions....
i asked a specific question and all ive read is childish responses to a dimwit - where are MY answers??
i feel as though KnC have relocated, changed their names and started all over again in israel.

I do not ignore "legitimate critics", people who actually bought our products or people who ask questions.
i am here to communicate with current and potential customers, not idiots and trolls.

I am a person who paid for your (2500w) product ...aka - CURRENT CUSTOMER

i asked yesterday if i can expect it to arrive before the 31st when i am away for 2 weeks - This is/was a question too

All my questions among others have been 'overlooked', does that mean i am now firmly in the idiot/troll camp??

or is there some other explanation why rawdog (non-paying ball-bag) gets 3-4 stupid answers to stupid shit, while I (the paying customer) gets to repeat myself ad nauseum...

Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3864

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:01:48 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 02:12:39 AM by Biodom

Any one doing this?

SP30 and SP31 have same PSU and pull same power.
They can not pull 3kw in 120v, they are limited to about 2.5Kw, and there is reduction in performance.
I don't remember how much  exactly, maybe someone here who has 110V can answer.

would it be too much to stick a 1600W power supply in there so this hashing difference would not manifest itself?
just asking...
why are you up at 5am pulling an allnighter? loading SW/FW on GB miners?
i can see advantages in self assembly to a degree, but i am glad (at the moment) that I did not order this one
http://jahlives.com/Rack/Tubes/screwed.jpg
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:08:57 AM

Seriously?
I wrote multiple times asking for a full refund and was ignored.
I had to go through the pain in the ass process of trying to sell my order to someone else and
trying to transfer to them, waiting a week for them to be happy so I could get my payment
released, then the BTC price tanked and lost money again in the process.
NOW you say you are accepting requests for refunds?
Seriously?
This is just a never ending joke.
On top of that, the shipping is pretty much on the last day of the month.
WOW, you are really going to call that August shipping when you mentioned earlier that
it would be mid August shipping.
After the last 20% increase in difficulty Im soooooo glad I decided to jump ship from this
sinking mining dabocle. 
It sounded good at the beginning but just another preorder disaster.
Even at 4K NOW shipped today for an SP30, its a waste of fkng money.

The first GB units will be shipped tomorrow.
The owners will get a tracking number and AWB by email either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning Israel time.
All the GB units will be shipped before the end of the week.

Even with the current spec, the units are a great value for $, especially at the GB price point after applying the compensation.
I know that you've been waiting patiently from April and I appreciate it. If you feel unhappy with your purchase, please contact sales@ immediately for a full refund.

Our main focus right now is to make sure all units are shipped in time and that each and everyone is contacted regarding the compensation preferences.
I'll be away from the thread for a few days, but you can still contact me in a PM. Please allow a few days to reply.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the SP30 very much.

Guy

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:14:28 AM

So how much is the final compensation? $1500?

The only way to break even from this disaster is if they shipped you a second SP30 along with
the one you paid $4500 for for free at the same time.  Then you would still be pushing it giving
your hosting or power bill just went to double.

The group buy price which clearly advertised   -   SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH
Is what was advertised and promised over and over.  Now they want to back tread to oh well it was
really only maybe possibly probably MIGHT be 5.4TH/s after promising 6.5TH/s ?  Plus a utter failure
on power usage too.
But still dont want to compensate for that.  Oh just give them a coupon for more stuff in October,
Oh yah it will ship again the last day of October, and its all good right.  Please.  
Send a message, everyone who was in the group buy ask for a refund, lets see what happens and if
they honor that.
These bullshit preorder ripoffs, make more money for the manufacture schemes need to end.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:40:05 AM

some other explanation why rawdog (non-paying ball-bag) gets 3-4 stupid answers to stupid shit,
You know, it wouldn't kill you to show some measure of decorum and courtesy.  I don't appreciate being called 'ball-bag'.  That is rather impolite and I take offense to such unwarranted attacks.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:48:26 AM

Anyone who invested in AM has already been paid back their original investment of 0.1 six times over.
The reason I want to know the final compensation is because it will influence my opinion on how the company handles a major fuckup and whether I will consider buying from them in the future.

I must ask, how can you have absolutely no shame? You sold ~200 overpriced miners which will never turn a profit (unless your SP-tech) and you deem it a huge success.

I think you mean anyone who invested in AM at IPO price. That was 2 years ago. The ones that bought at higher prices (4-6 BTC comes in mind) got no ROI because same as mining the ones that get in early get the most return.(hint: that's why I overpay for faster delivery). So stop comparing your AM experience with the others because it's not the same.

I sold nothing. Spondoolies-Tech sold the miners and as Guy previously said there were considerably less than 200.

Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:00:45 AM

i asked yesterday if i can expect it to arrive before the 31st when i am away for 2 weeks -
Edgar,
I'm sorry for missing your question.
We're starting to ship the GB today. I don't know if you'll receive it before the 31st

Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:16:52 AM

Shipping time from spondoolies to the US is typically 2 days, you will receive the miner on the second day after shipment.

It should therefore be safe to say that pure shipping time shouldn´t be more than 2-3 days, unless you live at the proverbial end of the world.
zvisha

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:22:54 AM

so we have to undervolt/modify it to even get 4500gh??  please tell me i read that wrong! THIS is in fact 2 questions....

I am a person who paid for your (2500w) product ...aka - CURRENT CUSTOMER

i asked yesterday if i can expect it to arrive before the 31st when i am away for 2 weeks - This is/was a question too

All my questions among others have been 'overlooked', does that mean i am now firmly in the idiot/troll camp??

or is there some other explanation why rawdog (non-paying ball-bag) gets 3-4 stupid answers to stupid shit, while I (the paying customer) gets to repeat myself ad nauseum...

so we have to undervolt/modify it to even get 4500gh??  please tell me i read that wrong! THIS is in fact 2 questions.... no, you get 4500 +-5% as is. Yes you are reading this wrong.

i asked yesterday if i can expect it to arrive before the 31st when i am away for 2 weeks - This is/was a question too - I don't manage shipping.
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:47:34 AM

So honestly why would we not just get refunds at this point , with the current diff plus hosting costs its not really possible to break in less than three months , and who knows what the diff will be by then.  The big problem is we need

Compensation for not only missed hash rate and slow shipping it took too long to let 
Us know what the compensation would be if anything.

Someone tell me I'm wrong about these currently Aug machines creating ROI

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:53:39 AM

When did mining become all about ROI in less than 3 months?

Mining rewards have become less and ROI periods therefore longer in the last year.

We alse saw / see a slow down in average difficulty increase, exactly what you would expect when rewards get thinner.

The notion that mining will forever be the most profitable investment on the planet is utterly flawed.

It will eventually level out to something like electricity used + small incentive to keep mining.
How big this incentive will turn out to be depends on the mining community as a whole.

The statos quo still has some very nice ROI periods and therefore profits to be made.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:07:18 AM

So honestly why would we not just get refunds at this point , with the current diff plus hosting costs its not really possible to break in less than three months , and who knows what the diff will be by then.  The big problem is we need

Not sure if bad intended or just missed this post

I know that you've been waiting patiently from April and I appreciate it. If you feel unhappy with your purchase, please contact sales@ immediately for a full refund.

Our main focus right now is to make sure all units are shipped in time and that each and everyone is contacted regarding the compensation preferences.
I'll be away from the thread for a few days, but you can still contact me in a PM. Please allow a few days to reply.

murdof

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:22:07 AM

From my little experience I have understood that all manufacturers have a better view on difficulty than us, as they have more or less the same suppliers so they know what the competition will throw in the market and when.
Guy has already mentioned examples of other companies and what they can and can not achieve.

So I have seen that if you take all calculators and have some pretty rough numbers you will see that the price you pay for the hardware ROIs in around 3 months time.
Hence my understanding is that manufacturers set a price point with that target in mind.

Customers want ROI in 3 months so manufacturers will sell to those that are willing to take that risk and still sell at the highest price that they can.
If you told a customer that it takes 6 months to ROI nobody would buy a miner.

So from SP10 experience we see the same posts again and again. SP10 will not ROI. People were showing the same charts again and again with 12-16% diff increase and suddenly we had 3%, 5%, 8%. There were posts by SP that difficulty will not rise that fast.
Well my SP10s will ROI in 10 days. That is 75 days after I got them. Note that power cost is not included - so if I take that into consideration then actual ROI will be about 90-100 days.

So manufacturers don't really come out and say that your miner will ROI in 3 months but I assume they do have in their minds this number to set their price point.

Buy me a beer: 1mrdfyA1GhKmTPhaSkvyq5DBterQ5m7ZK

Run your own P2Pool with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and merge mining
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: