Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:24:04 AM

Please, edgar, do the following:

1: Write FedEx/DHL on how to improve thei shipping routes (as they are seemingly doing something wrong by your account) LIE
2: Stop blaming spondoolies for what a shipping company does.  LIE
3: Tell us whether FedEx/DHL will hire you as their shipping consultant. WTF
4: Tell us how you would design the perfect bitcoin miner with a good efficiency aswell as shipping (and building) as fast as possible. ZZZZ

Please Collider, do the following;

1 - PLEASE dont cast aspersions
2 - PLEASE dont twist a picture into a blame game conundrum - its dishonest and pathetic
3 - PLEASE mind your own business and stop being a perpetual knob-jockey
4 - PLEASE dont try and turn other peoples failings into a bunch of confusing and pointless waffle.
5 - PLEASE dont bother replying, you are a waste of time AND energy.
6 - if you REALLY feel the need to make stuff up and tell victims of deceptive marketing campaigns how they should be over the moon, PLEASE try focusing your energy on your new best mates' conduct.
7 - if you genuinely feel the need to acknowledge a post, PLEASE dont just ignore the major point/s and focus on what you think is important/easiest to confuse the issue!!

i struggle to see your purpose in continually telling me (and others) what to do wrt spondoolies fuck ups!! (NOT THAT I HAVE OR DO HOLD SPTech RESPONSIBLE FOR DHL's LOGISTICS) but you know that dont you, you just cant help yourself from twisting facts into blame-game shit - again and again

you have your machine that you claim to have paid full price for, enjoy it!!

again, i beg you - please dont reply to me. your kind of help is far from helpful (to me)

all i see is yet another crooked 'helpful' poster who cant help but run his mouth for no valid reason - unless its part of the unmentionable 'deal'

NDA much??   <<<<<DO NOT ANSWER!! - I DO NOT CARE!!

Thanks Zvi - hoping for as little input as possible to be honest, but thanks for the heads up!!
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:42:57 AM

So its 1pm on Thursday in Israel right now and I still haven't even got a email about the compensation options.... Starting to seriously doubt the possibility that they will ship all the GB units by the end of the week...

Prove me wrong Spondoolies ... prove me wrong please  Undecided

I haven´t gotten my tracking email either.

I am quite sure that spondoolies will ship in August though, and if any delays should occur I am also quite certain they will make it right by providing some sort of compensation.
Stevbenson

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:45:12 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 11:00:42 AM by Stevbenson

I'm not talking tracking mate... I haven't even been notified about comp options...

Also they repeatedly stated in this thread that the GB would be shipped this week... Do I need to go back and quote it?

EDIT: Bad typos... Hell why not quote them...

Well diff just jumped ~17% highest percentage jump in a while I hope sptech isn't mining withe the August gb hardware
You know we don't.
GB machines weren't produce yet. They'll be produced and shipped during next week.
We're producing and shipping 50-100 miners a day.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:48:52 AM

I'm not talking tracking mate... I haven't even been notified about comp options...

Also they repeatedly stated in this thread that the GB would be shipped this week... Do I need to go back and quote it?

EDIT: Bad typos...

When you get the compensation letter shipping letter soon follows.

Wish you speed in reception of both.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Collider

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:51:03 AM

Sorry, I might be a little tired.

I am not quite sure whether spondoolies goes through the offers for compensation on a per customer basis or according to order number.

It basically gives you the option of receiving an 18% cash refund or a 21% voucher, according to your payment amount.

Miners ordered after a certain date get a 25% refund or slighlty higher voucher, afaik. (as the hashrate was then advertised as 6Th)
Stevbenson

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:54:27 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 11:12:14 AM by Stevbenson

I really really hope you are right Bick... The thing is though if you look at the TXID's of the GB I would be roughly half way through...

There are roughly 50 orders with approx. 100 units in front of me and roughly 70 orders for 130 units BEHIND me (Not including the 185 unit whale that we have been told was practically the only one to not pay the full amount)

So they haven't even shipped half the GB yet...

Edit:
This is my TXID if you want to confirm what I am saying

e00c8e0e7dbc4e1ecf47a6ebca8574dcabc1f75e12eb6483f6d338edef1084eb

Anyone who has received a miner or tracking number please post the TXID of your original deposit so we can see where they really are with their orders
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:13:56 AM

With that said I challenge anyone to show me a scenario where an SP31 is the best option.

From where can you buy AM Tube at that price?

I mixed up the power consumption, it should be 1.09 w/gh not 1w/gh when overclocked. It's fixed now and the tube is still the most profitable. It's ~$1700 more profitable than the sp31 in half the amount of time.

Each tube is ~0.96 btc each and can be overclocked to 920 gh/s at 1000W. A modded server PSU is ~$25 per miner.

Yeah, you've missed quite a lot here... for instance, spec'ing up a new machine with a second hand sever PSU? That is not a fair comparison but adding in the $170 or so for a new PSU for each tube would really screw up your figures, wouldn't it? No warranty, no guarantee on power factor etc, etc.

You really need to let the ventriloquist who is moving your mouth for speak directly. You're making up stuff, including your power consumption figures and while people who aren't proper engineers might be satisfied with them I know fine and well what you're doing. If you want a fair comparison, get a proper vaildated spec for the tube and it's actual power consumption, that mean the real power (resistive and reactive) drawn from the wall that appears on your bill.

The ST guys use proper performance figures and they also use an expensive server PSU that has active PF correction, their 3000 watts at the wall is what you'll pay for. Your figures are all over the place, just what I'd expect from an amateur, take best case yours and worst case theirs, and throw in some second hand equipment costs for good measure. You're an idiot.

I'm really busy with my job just now so don't have enough time just now to do this comparison for you, but I will get round to it. You're obviously not up to the task and can't be impartial.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:19:31 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 11:34:38 AM by Bicknellski

I really really hope you are right Bick... The thing is though if you look at the TXID's of the GB I would be roughly half way through...

There are roughly 50 orders with approx. 100 units in front of me and roughly 70 orders for 130 units BEHIND me (Not including the 185 unit whale that we have been told was practically the only one to not pay the full amount)

Edit:

Anyone who has received a miner or tracking number please post the TXID of your original deposit so we can see where they really are with their orders

Hmmm ya like I posted before be best if they provide a 2 or 3 day window to narrow down when things ship. Not just a before the 31st. When I originally paid I calculated it out based on the info RoadStress and SPtech provided in the thread and it was between the 20th to 25th range given the project production numbers they quoted then. Mine shipped 27th arrived 28th. They have the skills sets to set customers with a much more specific shipping date but I suspect they want to make sure of under promise over deliver.

My feeling is you will get refund notice in before the end of August and shipping will follow rapidly. Can always ask for more compensation if you get your unit in hand post August. That is well within our rights as customers and I dare say that SPTech given their record will listen and consider such a claim with professionalism.

Sorry not going to post my TXID here. I can give you the date: Date: 03/05/2014 08:13. Hope that info helps.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Collider

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:26:08 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 11:43:26 AM by Collider

Hm I think the tube might be a good choice if you meet the following parameters:

Power at or below 0.08$/kWh, PSU for the miner at around 60$(breakout board+psu), no additional rent for the used space required (ie the 0.08$/kWh is including rent).

If however difficulty keeps rising rapidly and then slows down a lot, sp31s might be the better deal (and will most definately run for a longer time period, due to lower power consumption).

Tubes might make you a bigger profit than future sp30, you never know. (But most likely not more than a current sp30 at around 0.88$/GH)

They will certainly not run longer though.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:27:52 AM

All those getting SP30s from GB contact me if you have issues but before that:

1) Update to latest version - 2.3.27
2) Install team-viewer or open ports for me to access your miner.
3) Contact me to zvisha@spon...

Thanks. Is it safe to start mining after upgrading ? Since you might not be able to log on to the miners immediately ?
Collider

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:34:16 AM

Thanks. Is it safe to start mining after upgrading ? Since you might not be able to log on to the miners immediately ?
It is safe to mine after firmware upgrade.

The instruction is only meant for people running into unusual problems, to provide the most time-efficient support possible.
Stevbenson

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:36:56 AM

Edit:

Hmmm ya like I posted before be best if they provide a 2 or 3 day window to narrow down when things ship. Not just a before the 31st. When I originally paid I calculated it out based on the info RoadStress and SPtech provided in the thread and it was between the 20th to 25th range given the project production numbers they quoted then. Mine shipped 27th arrived 28th. They have the skills sets to set customers with a much more specific shipping date but I suspect they want to make sure of under promise over deliver.

My feeling is you will get refund notice in before the end of August and shipping will follow rapidly. Can always ask for more compensation if you get your unit in hand post August. That is well within our rights as customers and I dare say that SPTech given their record will listen and consider such a claim with professionalism.

Sorry not going to post my TXID here. I can give you the date: Date: 03/05/2014 08:13. Hope that info helps.

3/5 Mine was the on the 27/4 (you can look up my TXID if you don't believe me) And you got your miner already?

WTF Spondoolies! Shipping way out of order!

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:40:39 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:44:09 PM by Bicknellski

3/5 Mine was the on the 27/4 (you can look up my TXID if you don't believe me) And you got your miner already?

That was full payment. Not placeholder payment sorry I should have clarified.

Date: 22/04/2014 10:29 is when I put in my deposit you can check that in the GB thread. Which if I am not mistaken is when the order was set for shipping the GB not on full payment as it was a non-refundable deposit and acted as placeholder. Might want to check GB rules / op for that information as well I think it was specified or at least asked about in the thread.

My best guess... you will get an email today or tomorrow... when is the weekend in Israel again?

Edit: We were only a few days off and I bought during a lull or slowing down of sales if I remember correctly can't be that many orders between you and I Stevbenson. Send another email to SALES at sptech and ask again about shipping dates. See the SPTech post on the topic.

Edit 2: 1st miner up with new FW doing solid 4.5 to 4.7 TH/s range. 2nd miner going up soon.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:41:50 AM

It is safe to mine after firmware upgrade.

The instruction is only meant for people running into unusual problems, to provide the most time-efficient support possible.

Cool. Thanks
wh00per

Activity: 571

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:45:04 AM

I think Guy was referring to the SP30 payment TRX ID, not the reservation TRX ID to Roadstress.
My payment via Bitpay was recorded in the blockchain on 2014-04-30 16:33 (https://blockchain.info/block-index/403602).

The weekend in Israel starts Fri. Some people work Fri mornings. Sunday is the 1st working day in the week.

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
Stevbenson

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:49:09 AM

That was full payment. Not placeholder payment sorry I should have clarified.

Date: 22/04/2014 10:29 is when I put in my deposit. Which if I am not mistaken is when the order was set for shipping the GB not on full payment as it was a non-refundable deposit.

Thanks for the clarification Bick I withdraw my shenanigans from SPTech... for the moment... I am still greatly sceptical that they will ship them all by the end of the week given the number of orders behind me.

Anyone else who got a miner or tracking want to post their TXID or placeholder/deposit date would be greatly appreciated Smiley

Also @ Whooper: It is clearly stated in the group buy that shipping order is based on the order of the reservation TXID. I have this confirmed to me by Roadstress in the original PM's from the GB too.

Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:53:50 AM

@Stevbenson,

You've contacted us with regard to cancellation of your order and full refund. We've written back and waiting you reply.
If you want your order shipped, let us know and we'll ship it.

Thanks,
Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Stevbenson

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:59:08 AM

@Stevbenson,

You've contacted us with regard to cancellation of your order and full refund. We've written back and waiting you reply.
If you want your order shipped, let us know and we'll ship it.

Thanks,
Guy

You want your whole last email quoted here it is

"Hi Steve,

Our customer service department has started contacting each customer with regard to the compensation plan and will contact you in that regard soon.

We have started shipping the Group Buy units today and all units are expected to be shipped on time before the end of the month.

The SP30 under current spec is still an excellent unit but should you chose to cancel your order we will refund you in USD. All refunds will be paid out in October as we are still setting up our systems to manage the transfers correctly.

Should you choose to cancel your order please let us know ASAP as this is only possible before we ship the unit. Once the unit is shipped we can no longer process the cancellation request.

Best Regards,

Gadi "

I don't know where it says that it's ready to go pending my reply.

In fact it clearly states that you will contact me soon regarding the details of the compensation...Still waiting for that email!

Yes I still want the miner if its ready to go then by all means ship it out right now I'll take the 18% cash refund you have offered others.

Thankyou.
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:05:04 PM

I'll check why you didn't get the compensation email. We'll ship your miner as well.
I apologize for the honest mistake.

Regards,
Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Stevbenson

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:14:00 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:39:23 PM by Stevbenson

I'll check why you didn't get the compensation email. We'll ship your miner as well.
I apologize for the honest mistake.

Regards,
Guy

I appreciate your apology.

I knew something was wrong based on where I am in the order chain and that so many have at least received the compensation email. I trust that you will now ship the miner ASAP? Given that you have mistakenly not shipped my order in it's rightful position in the queue.

I await tracking information.

EDIT: And possibly some extra comp given the time I have lost mining Tongue ... wishful thinking? A couple of days hosted mining would go a long way here.

Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: