Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:51:39 AM

Can we burn these stolen coins guys??

No. For obvious reasons.

Undecided

This would require qora dev to hard fork. Since the issue is not code related it would be like petitioning Barrack Obama to deploy a tactical nuclear weapon to combat the termite infestation in your basement.

It would solve the issue yes of course, but it would also remove legitimacy and kill the coin. Please don't ask the dev to hard fork. He can't.

burp...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:13:33 AM

dzarmush comments?

ShareXCoin devs have written their on wrapper for Qora instead of official client. It had flaws and someone stole about 1.5M coins. 107'960 coins were sent several times in one second http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=QcypT9kp1LEL5L56bqUrnpfJLKmJpDEnqN

They fixed it pretty quickly but I guess the hacker found another flaw and this time has stolen all coins. Although I don't understand why Zip is hiding. He has no obligations, so he could just say: "sorry guys, our wrapper for Qora sucked and someone stole all your coins".

P.S. I've lost ~8M, hope Zip will burn in hell  Smiley

If this is what happened, then Zip should live up to it. Not keep everyone's balance of all the other coins the exchange held.

He could simply freeze the trading. Re-open the exchange. Give us few days to withdraw our coins and close it again forever. If he is too ashamed to face the community, he doesn't need to say a word. Open the exchange for 1 week and disappear again. That's it that's all.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:16:16 AM

It was just a question i don't know about all these technical stuffs

Anyway i have a friend he lost 240k in this fucking sharexcoin exchange
I sent him 50k
If you want to give him a donation, it would be great for him, he doesn't have a lot of money and he bought Qora because i suggested to him, Qora is the best, 2nd gen coin, great community blabla.. and it's true but i feel little bad now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459895.msg7151769#msg7151769

C'est tellement gentil  Shocked je sais même pas comment te remercier, à vrai dire, si la moindre occasion se présente, je le ferai. QRP2dLV1XXyK3rPQ69jweASgCxLMXTkA9G (c'est l'une des adresses présentes sur le wallet)

Mrrr

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:45:25 AM

I sent him 50k
If you want to give him a donation, it would be great for him, he doesn't have a lot of money and he bought Qora because i suggested to him, Qora is the best, 2nd gen coin, great community blabla.. and it's true but i feel little bad now

C'est tellement gentil  Shocked je sais même pas comment te remercier, à vrai dire, si la moindre occasion se présente, je le ferai. QRP2dLV1XXyK3rPQ69jweASgCxLMXTkA9G (c'est l'une des adresses présentes sur le wallet)

I'm going to donate to people that got fucked because of this but its going to be after things get clear. You have to understand that there are people who lost over 5000$ in this. 250k Qora is small change in that regard :/. Since I'm one of the paranoid ones that don't trust exchanges I managed to stay out of this.

I'm going to PM your friend in the hope that St. Peter sees my effort and because I need to practice my French anyhow. But please no begging at this point Smiley Begging is bad!

burp...
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:56:30 AM

I am starting a "Track down the shareXcoin scammer" campaign.

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

This is not a witch-hunt! So please leave your pitchforks at home!!!!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

BTC: 1NMrmhqs1s72UkRnSygS4Figm5Vdcb2RVN
QORA: QMt3gUxSM7jytGqfcyuZqJrwhx7bLFDNKF

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

Mrrr

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:17:58 AM

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

Just to ascertain that no more Pitchfork is allocated than necessary:

TwinWinNerd: how much did you lose in this enterprise?

and

TwinWinNerd: how much do you currently own?

burp...
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:20:12 AM

Two ways to donate:

and

2.5 BTC ~ only but I know many people that lost much more... so I am really pissed.

I don't want to disclose that publically, but enough Wink

You can trust me, I am even the tresurer for the QORA bounty funds!

Djinou94
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:41:11 AM

I sent him 50k

I'm going to donate to people that got fucked because of this but its going to be after things get clear. You have to understand that there are people who lost over 5000$ in this. 250k Qora is small change in that regard :/. Since I'm one of the paranoid ones that don't trust exchanges I managed to stay out of this.

I'm going to PM your friend in the hope that St. Peter sees my effort and because I need to practice my French anyhow. But please no begging at this point Smiley Begging is bad!

lol i'm not
he didn't know and didn't ask me anything
it's me who asked him his adress
But yeah you're right it's too early we need to clarify the situation
Mrrr

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:43:45 AM

Two ways to donate:

and

2.5 BTC ~ only but I know many people that lost much more... so I am really pissed.

Ok. I was just asking.

But tell me. Is this the right moment for a Pitchfork campaign?

Since all we need at this point is the database from sharexcoin to begin and settle this. There is no need for a stake with Zip's head on it. On the contrary, we need Zip to log back in and tell us what has happened, even if he did something bad. We all need to get this sorted. And we need Zip for that.

Zip is certainly not going to cooperate facing General TwinWinNerd and his army of angry farmers.

What you're doing is counterproductive. And the fact that you are soliciting tips for your pitchfork campaign while being a Qora whale makes me vomit from more than one body cavity.

Step down. And behave.

burp...
Djinou94
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:48:27 AM

Two ways to donate:

I'm hot for this
I lost nothing but we need to be solidary
We are a young community and we cross our first difficulty
Let's fuck all these scammers!
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:51:00 AM

Two ways to donate:

and

Ok. I was just asking.

But tell me. Is this the right moment for a Pitchfork campaign?

Since all we need at this point is the database from sharexcoin to begin and settle this. There is no need for a stake with Zip's head on it. On the contrary, we need Zip to log back in and tell us what has happened, even if he did something bad. We all need to get this sorted. And we need Zip for that.

Zip is certainly not going to cooperate facing General TwinWinNerd and his army of angry farmers.

What you're doing is counterproductive. And the fact that you are soliciting tips for your pitchfork campaign while being a Qora whale makes me vomit from more than one body cavity.

Step down. And behave.

This guy had 72 hours to shown any sign of life and choose to not come forward. I want answers and I want them now. The campaign is to get in contact with him so that he can explain himself and refund all users.

And your comment is ridiculous, I am not soliciting tips but trying to put together a bounty fund so we can pay people to track him down, they won't do it for free and I can't do it. Do you expect me to pay everything from my own pocket?

I say fuck ziplibrary, he had his chance.

PS: We already have a big lead. This might be easier than we thought!

Mrrr

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:07:19 AM

WALL OF TEXT

This guy had 72 hours to shown any sign of life and choose to not come forward. I want answers and I want them now. The campaign is to get in contact with him so that he can explain himself and refund all users.

And your comment is ridiculous, I am not soliciting tips but trying to put together a bounty fund so we can pay people to track him down, they won't do it for free and I can't do it. Do you expect me to pay everything from my own pocket?

I say fuck ziplibrary, he had his chance.

PS: We already have a big lead. This might be easier than we thought!

He ran a scheme in which he tried to dump Qora prices down to make profit and went bust, he got hacked and didn't want the world to know or he went frenzy at the amounts of money in his hands.

I want answers now as well. But there is only one person in the world who can give them to you and that is Zip. If I were Zip I wouldn't show my face in this environment, people putting bounties on my head and such.

We can solve this with Zip cooperating. We can cough up the missing money and everybody gets something. Your witch hunt will likely end up 20km short of Stalingrad and everybody gets nothing. I understand you are angry. I would be pissed as fuck if I were missing 1500$ But thats not the way. I'll give you a go on the manhunt in 2 weeks from now. But until then, lets see if Zip makes a move.

burp...
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:07:51 AM

QPVknSmwDryB98Hh8xB7E6U75dGFYwNkJ4 = poloniex main account, used to withdraw requests by clients
QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp = poloniex account used as intermediary, later used to send funds to main account. this account is connected solely to sharex's account on poloniex
QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK = sharex main account, used to withdraw requests by clients
QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp should be the deposit account of sharex  in poloniex.
1) sharex sent poloniex 77,5m qora of which he already withdrew 64,5 so poloniex still has 13m of sharex qora which I believe shouldn't be sent back to sharex but to their rightful owners or even better dedicated to qora development this way everybody would win instead of just a few
May be he has dump the 13m all in poloniex. Only Poloniex know how much coins left in sharex's account in polo.

3) nobody sent funds from poloniex to sharex, because if they did so they would send to sharex's intermediary accounts not main account. it was sharex's owner and nobody else unless somebody wanted to donate him a lot of money
+1, yes, if somebody else want to sent coins to sharexcoin.com, he should not send it to sharex's main account. It's definitely sharex's owner sent the 64m from poloniex to sharex, that means sharex has run away for sure.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:09:14 AM

We can solve this with Zip cooperating. We can cough up the missing money and everybody gets something. Your witch hunt will likely end up 20km short of Stalingrad and everybody gets nothing. I understand you are angry. I would be pissed as fuck if I were missing 1500$ But thats not the way. I'll give you a go on the manhunt in 2 weeks from now. But until then, lets see if Zip makes a move.

As posted above, we know basically who SHE is. So she will have to answer us Wink

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:15:59 AM

As posted above, we know basically who SHE is. So she will have to answer us Wink

Do you remember James from Nxt thread? He's pretty good at it. Also he's got sister in FBI.

busoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Owner of Poloniex

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:16:45 AM

It seems the same person deposited a pile of Qora to Poloniex on another account, dumped a lot of it, and withdrew around 14M. I have frozen this account as well. There is 0.80 BTC in this account. I believe I have closer to 24M Qora from the other account, but the block explorer keeps changing its mind about transactions, so I can't be certain.

Curiously, the account holder had plenty of opportunity to withdraw the 0.8 BTC, but never did. The only reason I have to believe that the accounts are connected is that this account also withdrew to the Sharexcoin address.

Has no one heard anything from Sharexcoin? Did they just vanish without a word?

Poloniex.com - Fast crypto exchange with margin trading, advanced charts, and stop-limit orders
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:17:07 AM

Do you remember James from Nxt thread? He's pretty good at it. Also he's got sister in FBI.

Yes, I will contact him if this guy can't help.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=640382.0

Looks like our scammer was most likely a "she" and "asian"

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:18:12 AM

It seems the same person deposited a pile of Qora to Poloniex on another account, dumped a lot of it, and withdrew around 14M. I have frozen this account as well. There is 0.80 BTC in this account. I believe I have closer to 24M Qora from the other account, but the block explorer keeps changing its mind about transactions, so I can't be certain.

Curiously, the account holder had plenty of opportunity to withdraw the 0.8 BTC, but never did. The only reason I have to believe that the accounts are connected is that this account also withdrew to the Sharexcoin address.

Yes. He went MIA since Jun 3rd. We are currently in the process of tracking "her" down. I can contact you if I find out something new.

Mrrr

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:27:10 AM

Yes. He went MIA since Jun 3rd. We are currently in the process of tracking "her" down. I can contact you if I find out something new.

Now that you have put your pitchfork down. Let us bury the hatchet Smiley More important matters at hand it seems.

burp...
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:29:31 AM

Thanks for your help.
Can you reveal his register email and Sign in IP and his withdraw bitcoin account and the other qora account? I'm not sure is this legit. It may help us to find him out.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: