Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:14:59 PM

Normally I was going to release a new version today fixing most of the database related errors and corruption issues.

Instead I started working on making synchronization faster so the next version will be released tomorrow.
Good luck! I support this coin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:16:31 PM

Normally I was going to release a new version today fixing most of the database related errors and corruption issues.

Instead I started working on making synchronization faster so the next version will be released tomorrow.

Thank you qora!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

You guys really expect 70x return on an escrowed IPO with no risk?

come on guys, lets be realistic here  Cheesy

Did you expect a *2000ROI for NXT even though it started with a much worse client?

Wizzard I've seen you around a lot and I expect more from a Sr. member.

You know full well that NXT had no escrow, no pictures, no proof, nothing. It was a big risk. Therefor it deserved a big reward (I will admit 2000x or more is a bit extreme and ridiculous).

What I said still stands, there was very little risk involved in the Qora IPO except for opportunity risk while your funds were tied up in escrow.
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:32:50 PM

come on guys, lets be realistic here  Cheesy

It always tickles me that many of those who try to attack the coin always seem to have a past posting on terrible shitcoins. Guess what if you can't see quality and your focused on making .1BTC from pumping a shitcoins maybe you won't be focused on real innovations when they come along.

back to the Premine thread for you!  Grin

Lets not forget how Warren Buffet one of the richest men in the world got rich. Picking winners.

I'm sorry "gorrila-jam" what the fuck are you trying to imply? if you took the time to look past the past couple pages of my posting history you would see that I post in almost every shady or scam ANN pointing out scams and trying to protect the community from con artists.

Premine, for your information, is an ironic name, as none of the coins were actually given to the developer. It was the first 100% free community coin giveaway experiment, long before Faircoin or any of the other copycats. I volunteered to help revive it because I believe it had and still has potential and I hate to see the community suffer due to the bad support of the developer. That developer took off due to life reasons/school/whatever and didn't have the time/experience to add any features or updates.

Please point out where I've ever "pumped a shitcoin" Mr armchair commando. I've got over 900 posts and probably half of them are trying to point out scams such as Edgecoin (Rememeber that GEM!?) and trying to educate our more naive members on not supporting clonecoins or investing without IPO. Maybe if you took a moment to think about things before opening your big mouth you wouldn't look like a complete douchebag right now.
I am a supporting and contributing member of this community. What the fuck are you? a 28 post douchebag who thinks he knows shit.
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:46:21 PM

Did you expect a *2000ROI for NXT even though it started with a much worse client?

You know full well that NXT had no escrow, no pictures, no proof, nothing. It was a big risk. Therefor it deserved a big reward (I will admit 2000x or more is a bit extreme and ridiculous).

What I said still stands, there was very little risk involved in the Qora IPO except for opportunity risk while your funds were tied up in escrow.

Make sure you don't fry your brain with all that highly academical finance analysis...  are you even listening to yourself type?!?!?   Huh

In what Universe does the valuation of a project depend on the method of funding and NOT its characteristics???   Shocked

In what world is that not a factor? On one hand you are saying that I don't understand business fundamentals and then on the other hand you are saying something that proves you don't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk-based_pricing
In simplest terms:
The interest rate on a loan is determined not only by the time value of money, but also by the lender's estimate of the probability that the borrower will default on the loan.

In this instance the loan is the IPO funds, and the interest is your return (or ROI).

Risk is always a factor in determining rewards. There can be no reward without risk. Greater risk, greater reward.... I'm not sure why I had to say that.

Anyway, please stop trying to mince my words now, I'm not trying to detract from the benefit of Qora or its feature set, I'm only questioning the thought process of listening to a group of Qora holders who got together to arbitrarily set a price for Qora, independent of the market.

You obviously have a biased opinion on the matter as you hold Qora and its in your best interests to agree on that price.
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:50:25 PM

It always tickles me that many of those who try to attack the coin always seem to have a past posting on terrible shitcoins. Guess what if you can't see quality and your focused on making .1BTC from pumping a shitcoins maybe you won't be focused on real innovations when they come along.

back to the Premine thread for you!  Grin

Lets not forget how Warren Buffet one of the richest men in the world got rich. Picking winners.

I'm sorry "gorrila-jam" what the fuck are you trying to imply? if you took the time to look past the past couple pages of my posting history you would see that I post in almost every shady or scam ANN pointing out scams and trying to protect the community from con artists.

Premine, for your information, is an ironic name, as none of the coins were actually given to the developer. It was the first 100% free community coin giveaway experiment, long before Faircoin or any of the other copycats. I volunteered to help revive it because I believe it had and still has potential and I hate to see the community suffer due to the bad support of the developer. That developer took off due to life reasons/school/whatever and didn't have the time/experience to add any features or updates.

Please point out where I've ever "pumped a shitcoin" Mr armchair commando. I've got over 900 posts and probably half of them are trying to point out scams such as Edgecoin (Rememeber that GEM!?) and trying to educate our more naive members on not supporting clonecoins or investing without IPO. Maybe if you took a moment to think about things before opening your big mouth you wouldn't look like a complete douchebag right now.
I am a supporting and contributing member of this community. What the fuck are you? a 28 post douchebag who thinks he knows shit.

I checked again in case I made a mistake, the first one I looked at was a completely serious post on Kittehcoin.....So in conclusion STFU!

gorillajam

win

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:54:14 PM

Make sure you don't fry your brain with all that highly academical finance analysis...  are you even listening to yourself type?!?!?   Huh

In what Universe does the valuation of a project depend on the method of funding and NOT its characteristics???   Shocked

In what world is that not a factor? On one hand you are saying that I don't understand business fundamentals and then on the other hand you are saying something that proves you don't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk-based_pricing
In simplest terms:
The interest rate on a loan is determined not only by the time value of money, but also by the lender's estimate of the probability that the borrower will default on the loan.

In this instance the loan is the IPO funds, and the interest is your return (or ROI).

Risk is always a factor in detirming rewards. There can be no reward without risk. Greater risk, greater reward.... I'm not sure why I had to say that.

Anyway, please stop trying to mince my words now, I'm not trying to detract from the benefit of Qora or its feature set, I'm only questioning the thought process of listening to a group of Qora holders who got together to arbitrarily set a price for Qora, independent of the market.

You obviously have a biased opinion on the matter as you hold Qora and its in your best interests to agree on that price.

As you are such a steady contributor to this site and know so much about investments why didn't you invest in the IPO?

wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:55:17 PM

What do you mean you expect more? You expect more than the truth?

Here is the truth:

The market is free to decide the price.
The economics of cryptocurrencies are crazy and completely unpredictable.
Whales rule most of the coins and organize trends and pumps.
Examples of crazy price: litecoin, which jumped to sky after keisers promotion. Nxt, having a paranoid (as you admit it) roi.

I just dont get your point. Why cant a coin have a similar to nxt roi, if it provided escrow? I mean come on, is that how you judge projects? By blaming good starts and the option of escrow?

I have invested in many, many ipo scams by following your mistakenly approach (visacoin, vero, etc). Where did i get? Nowhere.

I believe qora stands out. And this shall be shown clearly. Cant you see the features and the devs abilities? Its HUGE!

Edit: regarding your statement of being realistic..it seems you havent checked my slogan... Its a famous quote from Mark Twain.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:01:01 PM

come on guys, lets be realistic here  Cheesy

What do you mean you expect more? You expect more than the truth?

Here is the truth:

The market is free to decide the price.
The economics of cryptocurrencies are crazy and completely unpredictable.
Whales rule most of the coins and organize trends and pumps.
Examples of crazy price: litecoin, which jumped to sky after keisers promotion. Nxt, having a paranoid (as you admit it) roi.

I just dont get your point. Why cant a coin have a similar to nxt roi, if it provided escrow? I mean come on, is that how you judge projects? By blaming good starts and the option of escrow?

I have invested in many, many ipo scams by following your mistakenly approach (visacoin, vero, etc). Where did i get? Nowhere.

I believe qora stands out. And this shall be shown clearly. Cant you see the features and the devs abilities? Its HUGE!

A high post count doesn't instantly make someone worthy of not ignoring, I suggest you treat him like any other sock puppet newbie. Running around a forum saying everything is a scam and then getting bitter when he doesn't invest in the genuine coins means he's not someone who deserves any kind of hero membership respect. ie Don't feed the trolls.

TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:04:49 PM

I checked again in case I made a mistake, the first one I looked at was a completely serious post on Kittehcoin.....So in conclusion STFU!

kittehcoin had an amazing community and awesome dev (it was actually voted best dev team by cryptoawards.com). I don't agree with how it was managed and that is why I volunteered to take part in the revival of that coin as well. Unfortunately that project is up in the air at the moment so i decided to help out with PMC in the meantime. If you look at my previous posts in the kittehcoin thread (before volunteering) most of them were criticizing the direction the developer was (or wasn't) taking.

I'm not sure why you think having a serious post on kittehcoin is somehow evident of a shady motive. Kittehcoin started off as a clonecoin of Dogecoin, the developer bailed right after launch and a couple developers from the community picked it up and did an amazing job of it, with no premine, or measurable compensation. Unfortunately it failed to adapt to the environment and is in the current state you see now, along with most of the Gen 1 cryptos.
wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:07:03 PM

Lets get back to the topic. Chill out. We all like qora. Community needs unity. Noone forces anyone to do anything. I wont try to prove anything. Just no flaming posts please. Show some dignity and stay on thread.

TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:10:25 PM

What loan?!?!?   Huh    You obviously DO NOT realize we bought our QORA.

Independent of the market?!?!?   Huh    QORA is trading on exchanges.

Biased?!?!?   Huh    Don't fill any Asks then.

You only invested to sell, a temporary investment is in essence a loan, you put up money and were loaned the coins which you intend to sell for a profit. You've given out money, with the intention of having that money returned to you with a lot of interest.

Thats pretty much the definition of a loan. What you call it doesn't matter and whether the wiki talks about property or loans is irrelevant.

Qora has been trading on exchanges for all of one day? and many people don't read this thread before investing in coins on exchanges, so yes people may pay those prices, then again maybe they wont.

Again, don't try to mince my words.
Secondleo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:14:46 PM

The religious tone and proof free believe that some of Qoras participants show attract people who try to fight such behaviour.

It's a bit like the apple fanboys and haters.

On the same basis the only conclusion can be: let it be. Rational arguments won't help anything in here. It's just wasted time which can be spent making money.

Market will decide at some point.

This thread is full of troll-like people. Strangely most of them seem to be on the investors side this time.
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

A high post count doesn't instantly make someone worthy of not ignoring, I suggest you treat him like any other sock puppet newbie. Running around a forum saying everything is a scam and then getting bitter when he doesn't invest in the genuine coins means he's not someone who deserves any kind of hero membership respect. ie Don't feed the trolls.

Sockpuppet? Roll Eyes

Do you see any "to the moon!" posts?

There is a difference between getting bitter and presenting a valid argument.
Because of your biased position you are trying to pass off my very valid point of view as what, mudslinging?

My criticism (an unrealistic price point set arbitrarily) is a pretty valid argument which if you could remove your head from your ass you could see from someone elses point of view.

You look like such a petty bitch right now.
You can't defend your position so you try to disregard everything I say as "trolling".
Thats just weak man.
wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:21:32 PM

Lets get back to the topic. Chill out. We all like qora. Community needs unity. Noone forces anyone to do anything. I wont try to prove anything. Just no flaming posts please. Show some dignity and stay on thread.

Well...  Good Luck trying to deal with the Nxt drama type of shit-storm that is about to hit this thread...  it has already started and the first to the scene were Nxt supporters themselves...  seems they have forgotten all the NONSENSE we were getting hit with for months in the Nxt thread...  pretty PATHETIC if you ask me...   Roll Eyes

Let me tell you...  I am NOT willing to go through that again...  I will honor the bounty pledges I made by getting updated on funding needs...  but when it starts getting out of hand in this thread...  PEACE OUT!!!   Shocked Kiss Cool

It's interesting that the pattern repeats itself. History does make circles. So much drama shows that it will become big, just like nxt did.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:21:37 PM

Some people very stupid. They only can think about ROI. What if qora's plan would be to gather 1 satoshi from a thousand people and send them equal shares. It would make the cost of 10B coins is 1000 satoshi, or 0.00001 BTC. So what. Does it mean 1 qora should cost one million part of satoshi of what?

The reason investors have such profit is that the dev didn't care about his own profit. He could do a great logo, website, promotion before and durig IPO and gather 250 BTC for 15% coins as Siacon did. But he didn't. He didn't care about the money and launched one of the best currencies ever existed almost for free. 140 BTC is nothing for Qora. The dev could have millions.

That why inverstors have x70 return the first first after the launch. It's realy that simple.

wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:24:40 PM

Some people very stupid. They only can think about ROI. What if qora's plan would be to gather 1 satoshi from a thousand people and send them equal shares. It would make the cost of 10B coins is 1000 satoshi, or 0.00001 BTC. So what. Does it mean 1 qora should cost one million part of satoshi of what?

The reason investors have such profit is that the dev didn't care about his own profit. He could do a great logo, website, promotion before and durig IPO and gather 250 BTC for 15% coins as Siacon did. But he didn't. He didn't care about the money and launched one of the best currencies ever existed almost for free. 140 BTC is nothing for Qora. The dev could have millions.

That why inverstors have x70 return the first first after the launch. It's realy that simple.

Agree!!! Kudos for these words (the ones in bold letters)!!

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:25:09 PM

What loan?!?!?   Huh    You obviously DO NOT realize we bought our QORA.

Independent of the market?!?!?   Huh    QORA is trading on exchanges.

Biased?!?!?   Huh    Don't fill any Asks then.

You only invested to sell, a temporary investment is in essence a loan, you put up money and were loaned the coins which you intend to sell for a profit. You've given out money, with the intention of having that money returned to you with a lot of interest.

Thats pretty much the definition of a loan. What you call it doesn't matter and whether the wiki talks about property or loans is irrelevant.

Qora has been trading on exchanges for all of one day? and many people don't read this thread before investing in coins on exchanges, so yes people may pay those prices, then again maybe they wont.

Again, don't try to mince my words.

It had been trading on multiple exchanges for days as well as the trade thread.

Also I have purchased more qora instead of selling.

The fact that the market has decided the price to be around 70-80 and you are here to say the price is too much for a ipo with escrow.

Who are you to question the market? Please get off the high horse.....

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gorillajam

win

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:30:18 PM

A good point. At the same time as Qora's IPO Exocoin was gathering tones of BTC without a wallet and only making it a partial POS Qora did the most understated IPO I have ever seen when actually he had the wallet and everything set to go.

People coming late to Qora don't realize that Qora's reluctance to say much beyond simple client stuff is WHY WE TRUST HIM not a reason NOT to trust him. People are their own worst enemy with IPO's they cry out for flashy websites and salesmen and then turn around and wonder why they have been so easily scammed by a few flashy online trinkets.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:32:24 PM

Guys can someone start a new thread for this type of discussion?

This thread should be used for the development of qora not this petty crap.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: