Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:02:52 PM

1 qora was last sold for 42 satoshi at poloniex when the trade was opened, it's frozen now.
42 satoshi was because sharexcoin qora dumping @ poloniex.
I think qora price will get back to itself around 100 satoshi very quickly (and that is also just the beginning  Wink)
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:05:15 PM

1 qora was last sold for 42 satoshi at poloniex when the trade was opened, it's frozen now.
That was because sharexcoin qora dumping @ poloniex.
I think qora price will get back to itself around 100 satoshi very quickly.

I everybody, I'm Ben the CEO and cofounder of Kingcoiny a new exchange platform. I'm very interesting in Qora but looks not easy to be trust before the shareX experience....

Definitely, we'de like to know more about the opportunity to add Qora to our exchange?

How could we do that?

The best,
Ben
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:07:10 PM

I think qora price will get back to itself around 100 satoshi very quickly (and that is also just the beginning  Wink)

When did the dumping start? Because I see the price jumping at around 50 satoshi over June 1 - June 5 period.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:08:32 PM

Yes, it's kinda a pain trading non-NXT crytpos on the NXT asset exchange. Since you have to trade against NXT, and the NXT/BTC pair is changing all the time. Also, to put a trade ORDER into the NXT AE you have to pay 1NXT, and to cancel the order you have to pay 1NXT.

Perhaps once they get some new features of NXT going (BTC gateway for 1) it won't be such a hassle.

It would be much better for Qora to add Peer-To-Peer (trustless) trading of Qora directly into the Qora wallet.

There are no 'NXT cryptos', haha. There is only one crypto - NXT, but it doesn't trade on its own exchange, because the basic unit of trading on the NXT AE is, you guessed it right, NXT, what would it trade against, itself? Smiley

There are different assets that trade on that exchange, their prices are quoted in NXTs.

Naturally Qora asset is also priced in NXTs. The smallest unit of 1 NXT is = 0.00000001 - called NxtQuant.

Yeah, it may be a pain to do all those conversions, especially since the standard now is Bitcoin and all prices on all exchanges are quoted in Bitcoins, but on the NXT AE the prices are in NXTs, this has to be accepted and will be accepted with time. People get used to things you know Smiley

Yes, I know all this. Sorry I didn't drill down into the exact specific names and terminologies of NXT that Qora members probably have no idea of. But, that doesn't change the fact that trying to determine the price of Qora <-> BTC on the NXT AE (Asset Exchange) is a two step process. As it buying the asset (actually more than that if you want to end up with Qora in your Qora wallet), because you have to buy NXT, probably on BTER or DGEX for BTC first, then transfer it to your NXT wallet, then you can Bid/Ask/Buy/Sell on the NXT AE, then you have to request it be sent to your wallet from the Asset issuer. An OTC transaction with a BTC escrow like signcoin would be so much easier.

It's still an awkward process no matter how anal you want to be about the terms you use.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:17:13 PM

It's still an awkward process no matter how anal you want to be about the terms you use.

It'll get a bit less awkward when there are more fiat->NXT gateways, the goal is to disconnect from having to go through Bitcoin. It just doesn't happen overnight, takes time.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:22:12 PM

When did the dumping start? Because I see the price jumping at around 50 satoshi over June 1 - June 5 period.

The dev probably has been selling since Qora was listed.

@everyone

The QORA price currently seen on AE is the only sell offer. Once more people use the gateway we can expect more offers. And we'd get a market price.

burp...
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:34:45 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 07:49:52 PM by gorillajam

I everybody, I'm Ben the CEO and cofounder of Kingcoiny a new exchange platform. I'm very interesting in Qora but looks not easy to be trust before the shareX experience....

Definitely, we'de like to know more about the opportunity to add Qora to our exchange?

How could we do that?

The best,
Ben

For fucks sake! Look sorry if I'm wrong but is this Sharexcoin scammer coming back for a second bite of the pie. It looks the same to me. The cheek of some people is incredible.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/

bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:57:41 PM

How could we do that?

The best,
Ben

For fucks sake! Look sorry if I'm wrong but is this Sharexcoin scammer coming back for a second bite of the pie. It looks the same to me. The cheek of some people is incredible.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/

Are you serious? Some guys here are pathetic!!!
bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:03:38 PM

How could we do that?

The best,
Ben

PM qora.

No way when people say something pathetic with no proves nothing else than his idiocy!
Have a good day Qora  Sad
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:10:00 PM

THE FIRST QORA GATEWAY

NXT ASSET EXCHANGE

Account: NXT-SSGH-KCZX-YBJQ-7NKWE
Asset Id:  2950240446121913764

Deposits
Send any amount of Qora over 10,000.00 to QRhPStz6C4C4MBgC9kmbUbJRQdGsZqe1EK and PM to dzarmush https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=176058 your NXT address in Reed Solomon Format (for example: NXT-SSGH-KCZX-YBJQ-7NKWE)

Fees
0.5% Deposits
0.5% Withdrawals

Minimum deposit
10,000.00 Qora

Minimum withdrawal
10,000 QORA

Redemption time
Maximum 48 hours. Just for a few first days.
Minimum 1 hour

P.S. I bought a domain name, but haven't built a website. Will make a simple page withing a couple of days.

P.P.S. I'll contact Anon136 after (if) I got first 10M Qora.  

Can someone explain how this works, or point me to where it is explained in detail. I have used the Nxt asset exchange with NEM.

How does this work. Im confused about the 1hour, 48 hours, etc.

Just a simple explanation will do. Went back four pages, was that not far enough lol.

Someone already perfectly explained how it works. I just wanted to add a bit from myself.

As for the price as soon as someone sends me Qora coins and get Qora tokens you'll probably see better offers. The only selling offer is mine. It's just a price I feel comfortable to sell my coins.

After everything is settled and stable and confirmed trasactions don't cancel because someone sent coins being in a fork I'll be doing 90% desposits and withdrawals withing 1 hour tops, since I spend most time in internet anyway.

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:21:24 PM

At the time being, I would prefer to not use a competitors platform (NXT). But maybe that's just me.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:28:07 PM

At the time being, I would prefer to not use a competitors platform (NXT). But maybe that's just me.

To offer liquidity is beneficial to us and gives NXT people a chance to get to know Qora. BTW Counterparty is also looking for alt-coin assets.

Considering QORA will have its own AE at some point you could also say that traditional exchanges are a competing platform Smiley

burp...
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:28:20 PM

Can we withdraw from polo even though pair is frozen?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:30:51 PM

No way when people say something pathetic with no proves nothing else than his idiocy!
Have a good day Qora  Sad

Bye.

Sometimes you come off too harsh and jerky but I got to say in a non gay way, sometimes I like your style.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:37:56 PM

Have a good day Qora  Sad

Bye.

Sometimes you come off too harsh and jerky but I got to say in a non gay way, sometimes I like your style.

You have no way to prove it is him...please keep this shit out of this thread...go make a scam accusations thread.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:46:39 PM

Bye.

You have no way to prove it is him...please keep this shit out of this thread...go make a scam accusations thread.

Dude he posted on here trying to get Qora on the site, how is that not relevant?

You don't think that deserves me highlighting! After all that happened with Sharexcoin I should of just shutup?

Sorry but its an obvious scam, the terms on the site are written by a third grader and claims to be under Canadian Law. Then hes talking in broken English, come on!

Plus is almost a carbon copy of Sharexcoin, with a different color scheme and a layout tweak, any fool can see that.

Anyway, I'll do the polite thing and the thank myself for averting another Sharexcoin disaster that you could of lost a ton of coins again on. Thanks Gorillajam, no worries, glad I could of helped.

bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:52:55 PM

Bye.

Dude he posted on here trying to get Qora on the site! You don't think that deserves me highlighting! After all that happened with Sharexcoin I should of just shutup?

Sorry but its an obvious scam, the terms on the site are written by a third grader and claims to be under Canadian Law. Then hes talking in broken English, come on!

Plus is almost a carbon copy of Sharexcoin, with a different color scheme and a layout tweak, any fool can see that.

Anyway, I'll do the polite thing and the thank myself for averting another Sharexcoin disaster that you could of lost a ton of coins again on. Thanks Gorillajam, no worries, glad I could of helped.

And tomorrow you'll feel like an idiot.

For the red lines, I understand that evrey body wants to be the new spiderman for the next shareXcoin but you'll see tomorrow that we're clean and we propose a fair approach.

See you ASAAAP.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:03:15 PM

Bye.

Dude he posted on here trying to get Qora on the site! You don't think that deserves me highlighting! After all that happened with Sharexcoin I should of just shutup?

For the red lines, I understand that evrey body wants to be the new spiderman for the next shareXcoin but you'll see tomorrow that we're clean and we propose a fair approach.

See you ASAAAP.

Ok I looked at some links you just gave, now I'm willing to say you might be legit. Personally it's weird you have made an almost carbon copy of Sharexcoin site, and I personally still won't touch it. BUT now since you provided some semi truthful looking A few minutes ago, I'll retract my statement and delete what I have said knowing the new info. If legit I hope you do well.

Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

Bye.

See you ASAAAP.

Ok I looked at some links you just gave, now I'm willing to say you might be legit. Personally it's weird you have made an almost carbon copy of Sharexcoin site, and I personally still won't touch it. BUT now since you provided some semi truthful looking A few minutes ago, I'll retract my statement and delete what I have said knowing the new info. If legit I hope you do well.

Roll Eyes
bep42

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

Presently we're talking about something to prove to every body that we're not scammers. See you tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: