Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:42:01 PM

I am starting a "Track down the shareXcoin scammer" campaign.

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

This is not a witch-hunt! So please leave your pitchforks at home!!!!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

BTC: 1NMrmhqs1s72UkRnSygS4Figm5Vdcb2RVN
QORA: QMt3gUxSM7jytGqfcyuZqJrwhx7bLFDNKF

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

Just to ascertain that no more Pitchfork is allocated than necessary:

TwinWinNerd: how much did you lose in this enterprise?

and

TwinWinNerd: how much do you currently own?

2.5 BTC ~ only but I know many people that lost much more... so I am really pissed.

I don't want to disclose that publically, but enough Wink

You can trust me, I am even the tresurer for the QORA bounty funds!

I trust you to smear Qora all over this thread and the forum. Who gave you responsibility and you are doing the worst things to promote Qora?

Can't you see you are attaching a scam to Qora and highlighting the fork issue which was small and resolved. NXT recover after 6 months of this kind of FUD, I hope Qora can.

You start to piss me off. On every issue you have to post your opinion which is completely out-of-line all the time.

This is not about the fork you brain-dead extremist.... Someone exploited his users and STOLE fking funds. This have nothing to-do with QORA but the users with Qora had the biggest losses.

Your idea of marketing QORA as this very early sensitive time where people make an opinion based on the first thing they hear, and what will many read about Qora, a scam it's involved in where the wallet opened it up for security issues. Well fantastic, give the man a prize.

And tell me how much was stolen form Sharexcoin, is it 0.001% of total coins? Was is 10 BTC worth? You are tarnishing Qoras image swearing all over the forums for a tiny amount of coins. You fucking idiot.

I AM NOT MARKETING QORA. I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THAT YOU STUPID F**K.

People that are not as dumb as you can distinguish between a scam exchange and a flawed coin. Noone but you is bashing qora. No-one is making that connection!

Also ~100M was stolen from qora users, not really 0.001% you circlejerking fktard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:52:35 PM

I am starting a "Track down the shareXcoin scammer" campaign.

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

This is not a witch-hunt! So please leave your pitchforks at home!!!!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

BTC: 1NMrmhqs1s72UkRnSygS4Figm5Vdcb2RVN
QORA: QMt3gUxSM7jytGqfcyuZqJrwhx7bLFDNKF

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

Just to ascertain that no more Pitchfork is allocated than necessary:

TwinWinNerd: how much did you lose in this enterprise?

and

TwinWinNerd: how much do you currently own?

2.5 BTC ~ only but I know many people that lost much more... so I am really pissed.

I don't want to disclose that publically, but enough Wink

You can trust me, I am even the tresurer for the QORA bounty funds!

I trust you to smear Qora all over this thread and the forum. Who gave you responsibility and you are doing the worst things to promote Qora?

Can't you see you are attaching a scam to Qora and highlighting the fork issue which was small and resolved. NXT recover after 6 months of this kind of FUD, I hope Qora can.

You start to piss me off. On every issue you have to post your opinion which is completely out-of-line all the time.

This is not about the fork you brain-dead extremist.... Someone exploited his users and STOLE fking funds. This have nothing to-do with QORA but the users with Qora had the biggest losses.

Your idea of marketing QORA as this very early sensitive time where people make an opinion based on the first thing they hear, and what will many read about Qora, a scam it's involved in where the wallet opened it up for security issues. Well fantastic, give the man a prize.

And tell me how much was stolen form Sharexcoin, is it 0.001% of total coins? Was is 10 BTC worth? You are tarnishing Qoras image swearing all over the forums for a tiny amount of coins. You fucking idiot.

I AM NOT MARKETING QORA. I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THAT YOU STUPID F**K.

People that are not as dumb as you can distinguish between a scam exchange and a flawed coin. Noone but you is bashing qora. No-one is making that connection!

Also ~100M was stolen from qora users, not really 0.001% you circlejerking fktard.

Plus you won't actually get them back, that I'm sure of. You seem like a low class asshole who couldn't find his own dick let alone track down an online anonymous fraudster.

take this off this thread to your detective thread.  Grin

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:55:20 PM

Plus you won't actually get them back, that I'm sure of. You seem like a low class asshole who couldn't find his own dick let alone track down an online anonymous fraudster.

I have no idea what your problem is, but you seem to be very aggressive and everything someone does that threatens your investment you take as a personal attack. Which answer with a personal attack back.

I will put you on ignore because people like you piss me off big time.

The currency qora would be better off without people like gorillajam. Very bad vibes coming from this guy.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:16:14 PM

I have no idea what your problem is, but you seem to be very aggressive and everything someone does that threatens your investment you take as a personal attack. Which answer with a personal attack back.

I will put you on ignore because people like you piss me off big time.

The currency qora would be better off without people like gorillajam. Very bad vibes coming from this guy.

Funny how concerned you are for the image of Exocoin but not the first impressions people might have of Qora.

"when will we release exo?

When it runs stable for atleast a week of stress testing. Everything else would just result in a very bad first impression of the coin!"

So you accept first impressions matter.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430467.3380

QoraKnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

A few thoughts on the recent sharexcoin exchange drama -

1. The Qora community should immediately distance itself from the sharexcoin debacle. Qora was unfortunate to be picked up by the exchange, and it's equally unfortunate that Qora investors were among the victims. But the drama should end here & now so the whole community can re-focus on itself and set its sights on meeting future Qora development goals. Also, it should be made perfectly clear to the newcomers that sharecoin and its associating exchange, sharexcoin, have got nothing to do with qora project.

2. This thread is about Qora and Qora development only. Any post or discussion that has got nothing to do with Qora development should be removed or moved to a new thread. Self-censorship should be exercised in this case in order to protect the integrity and reputation of Qora.  I'd recommend that we start a new topic in the main alt. coin section to address the sharecoin debacle.

3. Qora supporters should refrain from discussing issues concerning Qora in unrelated sharecoin threads. Things will soon get very ugly for sharecoin and sharexcoin exchange, and the community should take up defensive measure to avoid being dragged through the mud and get entangled in a potential FUD war.

May cooler heads prevail~  Wink
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:19:30 PM

1. The Qora community should immediately distance itself from the sharexcoin debacle. Qora was unfortunate to be picked up by the exchange, and it's equally unfortunate that Qora investors were among the victims. But the drama should end here & now so the whole community can re-focus on itself and set its sights on meeting future Qora development goals. Also, it should be made perfectly clear to the newcomers that sharecoin and its associating exchange, sharexcoin, have got nothing to do with qora project.

2. This thread is about Qora and Qora development only. Any post or discussion that has got nothing to do with Qora development should be removed or moved to a new thread. Self-censorship should be exercised in this case in order to protect the integrity and reputation of Qora.  I'd recommend that we start a new topic in the main alt. coin section to address the sharecoin debacle.

3. Qora supporters should refrain from discussing issues concerning Qora in unrelated sharecoin threads. Things will soon get very ugly for sharecoin and sharexcoin exchange, and the community should take up defensive measure to avoid being dragged through the mud and get entangled in a potential FUD war.

agree

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:21:39 PM

agree

Very clear and logical.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

there is a bit of a void in Qora news and discussion.

what's the present feedback on v8?

Polinex? shall we move on to get on more exchanges? Is Qora in discussions with Polinex?

When will asset exchange be implemented?

What is Qora working on now, I'm glad he focused on dev, but what dev? Stability or other issues?

Can we help stabilize the network?

The problem with the exchange discussion is it's making it unclear how the client development is going.

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:38:11 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Try cutting TwinWind some slack I guess he was just in a bad mood since he was among the victims. But I don't think he was thinking clearly when he was making the bold-red-letter post (it's really ugly by the way). It was an error in judgement on his part.

So if you're reading, I hope you'd consider removing the ugly post, TwinWind, since it really belongs in a separate thread. gorillajam was right when he said first impression does matter.  All of us should remove our ugly posts concerning the sharexcoin drama.

to: gorillajam,

I agree with all your points.  You were right, and TwinWind was wrong. But please try tone down a bit. I'd like to think that Qora would like to present itself as a family-friendly community, and I guess TwinWind made the ugly post in the heat of the moment.  Cheesy Grin So let's cut him some slack, shall we?  Grin
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 06:42:04 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Try cutting TwinWind some slack I guess he was just in a bad mood since he was among the victims. But I don't think he was thinking clearly when he was making the bold-red-letter post (it's really ugly by the way). It was an error in judgement on his part.

So if you're reading, I hope you'd consider removing the ugly post, TwinWind, since it really belongs in a separate thread. gorillajam was right when he said first impression does matter.  All of us should remove our ugly posts concerning the sharexcoin drama.

I agree with all your points.  You were right, and TwinWind was wrong. But please try tone down a bit. I'd like to think that Qora would like to present itself as a family-friendly community, and I guess TwinWind made the ugly post in the heat of the moment.  Cheesy Grin So let's cut him some slack, shall we?  Grin

I don't agree. I made the post to raise awareness. Those scammers get away with everything because people stop caring about that.

I also posted that announcement all over this forum.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:43:12 PM

"Track down the shareXcoin scammer" campaign.

What´s the victims opinion
If i'm a victim and i know i can not have my Qora back anymore
I would like this guy hanged in the public square
Someone has to pay for all the 2014 scams
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:45:20 PM

I wouldn't call altcoins forums family friendly generally. Hahaha

I have no beef with anyone. And I know for a fact I've lost more than him, I lost around 10m on Sharexcoin but I have seen the same issue with NXT and it took a long time for people to trust NXT again. That's why I'm being to tough on it.

consider it over. Move on

agran

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:46:26 PM

Soon I will make the service which will scan the network and collect statistics about the nodes and to rank the most stable nodes.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 06:52:02 PM

agree

Very clear and logical.

Says the shitcoin dev...

How are your shitcoin(s) doin ? Tongue

fsonex

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:53:06 PM

Soon I will make the service which will scan the network and collect statistics about the nodes and to rank the most stable nodes.

If possible, it would be great if it can show which version is being run as well.  I'm thinking there may still be some nodes out there on old versions.
QoraKnight

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:04:00 PM

I wouldn't call altcoins forums family friendly generally. Hahaha

I have no beef with anyone. And I know for a fact I've lost more than him, I lost around 10m on Sharexcoin but I have seen the same issue with NXT and it took a long time for people to trust NXT again. That's why I'm being to tough on it.

consider it over. Move on

Yeah, I know where you are coming from, and I share your concern as well.  Grin That's why I decided to step in and get TwinWind off your back.  Cheesy Cheesy  FYI, for the record, I'm one of the sharexcoin victims as well, I lost about 2.5 BTC worth of qora and I definitely hope someone catch them. I just think the discussion should be moved to a different thread, that's all.

I mean, what would people think if they see qora mentioned in every sharecoin thread? You can see that, right, twin?  Wink Let it go, bro.
91porn

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:17:05 PM

http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php
last processed block: 5426 (2014-06-06 17:19:07 utc, 1h 57m ago)

I have some problem. Sad

agran

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:54:48 PM

I have some problem. Sad
I fixed it.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
qora (OP)

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:08:45 PM

I have some problem. Sad
I fixed it.

Anyone who was on that fork, managed to close the application and still has the data files.
Please send them to me.
It would help me a lot.

fsonex

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:32:44 PM

Anyone who was on that fork, managed to close the application and still has the data files.
Please send them to me.
It would help me a lot.

Based on what the nodeviewer is showing, it looks like my node may be on that fork (it shows my node on block 5407).  I'll send you the data files, then restart the node.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: