Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:45:39 AM

.. Sharexcoin run away.
Hi guys,
did you realise the importance of decentralized, trustless Exchange ?...

if you need an exchange to trade your Qora's, you can use distributed Asset Exchange.
Some trustworthy member can create a Qora gateway, like bitcoin veteran Noitev has made his BTC gateway.
All trades at Asset Exchange are automatic, and trustless.

Here is my adaptation to Qora:

Each asset equals 1000 Qora.
To get Qora-assets, send any number of Qoras (at least 1000) to my Qora address
Qasst9cNf43daLJrjD3FZBALUUyhqHqXzp
with a message in the transaction that only contains your NXT address.

To redeem Qora-assets, transfer your Qora asset to
NXT-JWST-9Y3B-SVAJ-EWE3F
and in the attached optional message, put only your Qora address

Of course we do which is why we are going to use BCNexts brilliantly implemented asset exchange in Qora in a few weeks. Why is there anything better than BCNexts new project?

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:47:09 AM

We have frozen the account to which the address QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp belongs -- there is some odd activity there. Can we verify that the QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK address belongs to Sharexcoin? Have multiple people received withdrawals from that address?

gj busoni
does that mean you are holding 77,500,895 qora?
are you holding also btc?
if Sharexcoin/ziplibrary does not show up I would like to know how you are going to handle the funds.

Sharexcoin turns to be an epic scam. The price of Qora was falling because ziplibrary was dumping stolen Qoracoins!  What a crazy day in altcoins!

I recommend just to spread this 77,500,895 Qoracoins onto current 1000 Qora accounts, cause to find which amount of Qora belongs to whom is too difficult. So everbody will get 75 000 Qoracoins.

That's Bs. I have 7 mill+ 0.6-.7 btc there. If you had no qora on site why would they get 75k

I agree, I had 8+ million there.

I had a similar number there too.

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:48:48 AM

We have frozen the account to which the address QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp belongs -- there is some odd activity there. Can we verify that the QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK address belongs to Sharexcoin? Have multiple people received withdrawals from that address?

gj busoni
if Sharexcoin/ziplibrary does not show up I would like to know how you are going to handle the funds.

Sharexcoin turns to be an epic scam. The price of Qora was falling because ziplibrary was dumping stolen Qoracoins!  What a crazy day in altcoins!

I recommend just to spread this 77,500,895 Qoracoins onto current 1000 Qora accounts, cause to find which amount of Qora belongs to whom is too difficult. So everbody will get 75 000 Qoracoins.

That's Bs. I have 7 mill+ 0.6-.7 btc there. If you had no qora on site why would they get 75k

Without Sharexcoin exchange database it's impossible to say: to whom belongs what.

Cause one can say that:
1. he send something to Sharexcoin, when he didn't
2. he really send Qoracoins to Sharexcoin, and sell it and got his BTC, but now saying that he didn't and wanna Qora coins back
3. somebody sell Qoracoins, but didn't withdrow BTC
4. and there will be buyers who buy Qoracoins with BTC but simple didn't withdrow it
5. etc, etc, etc

So it's like a big blender/mixer :-(

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:52:04 AM

Sometimes I think we should just listen to Qora and probably not trade until the wallet is safe or we get on a decent exchange.

The client is safe. ShareXCoins didn't use the official client, they've written their own wrapper (whatever it means). So either someone hacked ShareXCoin because they made lame wrapper for Qora or the owner just stole all coins and ran away. It has nothing to do with Qora official client.

Then why has Polinex vol dried up?

It's would be better to have some other trading options IF we are going to trade Qora. we kind of stopped pushing to get on other exchanges recently, maybe a push to get on BTER and Cryptsy would be helpful. I mean we only have one functioning exchange now and people are wary of that even. Now we are top 20 coin I don't see why bigger exchanges wouldn't want us.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:55:24 AM

gj busoni

Without Sharexcoin exchange database it's impossible to say: to whom belongs what.

Cause one can say that:
2. he really send Qoracoins to Sharexcoin, and sell it and got his BTC, but now saying that he didn't and wanna Qora coins back
4. and there will be buyers who buy Qoracoins with BTC but simple didn't withdrow it
5. etc, etc, etc

If we can't confirm who's coins are who's I suggest we put it into bounties. What else can we do? I stand to lose a lot but I prefer it helps Qora than everyone gets a small slice of my coins.  Cry

50cent_rapper
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:01:23 AM

Community to decide.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:07:06 AM

can we figure out how much btc or qora everyone has in sharexcoin?
I have 4-5 million Qora there. Besides, my withdrawal of 3682552.00000000 Qora from it is not confirmed ( in my wallet balance but not confirmed balance)
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:07:34 AM

Cause one can say that:
5. etc, etc, etc

I think a good way to start is by proving who are the people that sent qora to Sharexcoin.
that is very easy to prove.
oddwh

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:09:18 AM

had around 240k of Qora in Sharexcoin, not that much but it hurts a lot as I don't have a lot of BTC...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:15:19 AM

can we figure out how much btc or qora everyone has in sharexcoin?
I have 4-5 million Qora there. Besides, my withdrawal of 3682552.00000000 Qora from it is not confirmed ( in my wallet balance but not confirmed balance)

Let's wait for a couple of days and see how it's going.

calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:26:32 AM

Cause one can say that:
5. etc, etc, etc

I think a good way to start is by proving who are the people that sent qora to Sharexcoin.

I have 3 million qora sitting on ShareXCoin I bought with bitcoin when the price was @75 satoshi...

Because of the withdrawal problem reported at ShareXCoin, I never bothered to withdraw qora to my local wallet...

I don't see any other way of returning the funds to the rightful owner unless we get our hands on the database..

Can we start by requesting the webhosting provider DigitalOcean hand over the database (if it's not deleted yet) to busoni?

I think that's the only way to resolve the problem if this zip guy disappears for good ;(
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:33:52 AM

Cause one can say that:
5. etc, etc, etc

I have 3 million qora sitting on ShareXCoin I bought with bitcoin when the price was @75 satoshi...

Because of the withdrawal problem reported at ShareXCoin, I never bothered to withdraw qora to my local wallet...

I don't see any other way of returning the funds to the rightful owner unless we get our hands on the database..

Can we start by requesting the webhosting provider DigitalOcean hand over the database (if it's not deleted yet) to busoni?

I think that's the only way to resolve the problem if this zip guy disappears for good ;(

Yeah in the same boat, bought at a rather high price and then didn't withdraw based on advice in this thread.

SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:34:25 AM

I believe that there is a good chance ShareXcoin will be up and running again and that ziplibrary is just having difficulty facing the community.  I can't really say how many people will still have funds in their accounts (if/when it comes back)...  but I have reasons to believe that the exchange was hacked as opposed to a ziplibrary scam.  I'll let you know if I see anything that changes my mind.

Hope you right for all the ShareXcoin users here, but I have a strong dejavu with how Gox handled things.
Disappearing when SHTF is NOT the right thing to do.

I recall how Poloniex got hacked at least twice (with XCP and BTC), and busoni always faced the community and took the responsibility.
calvinstm

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:35:45 AM

I believe that there is a good chance ShareXcoin will be up and running again and that ziplibrary is just having difficulty facing the community.  I can't really say how many people will still have funds in their accounts (if/when it comes back)...  but I have reasons to believe that the exchange was hacked as opposed to a ziplibrary scam.  I'll let you know if I see anything that changes my mind.

Things I found really weird,

1. ShareXcoin's main wallet QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK received two huge transactions from polo just before it went down. Does zip have control of the main ShareXcoin wallet? I don't see why a hacker would send stolen funds from polo back to ShareXCoin.
2. Sharecoin's main site - sharecoin.info - is gone as well.  How do you account for that?
3. zip has not been replying to tickets since few days ago.

So you think it was a hack and not inside job?  Huh Huh Huh
peled1986
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:37:44 AM

Cause one can say that:
5. etc, etc, etc

what i meant is that if someone has the time to analyze sharexcoin address: http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK that will give us a little more information.
slowswift

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:47:05 AM

Unfortunately sharexcoin is gone from my perspective. I'm writing here because I was thinking to buy some Qora for fun. I followed coin movement and found it been spread to different addresses. Hopefully someone finds that guy/girl whatever Smiley

My BTC transfer to sharexcoin... aaand it's gone Cheesy
https://blockchain.info/address/12CM6kxEqGDsYuUm9p4GfnX4SSbjFQ6Hjw

And here couple interesting addresses i ended up, sure it continues to spread around. Could be addresses of anyone, but i ended up there starting from my coin, and those looks strange to me. Could be also trading place addresses, but any way here to check.
https://blockchain.info/address/17PE5n9EqhstCT8hHSkDRrCapSe5S56w3Q
https://blockchain.info/address/1BeooFZ6wsMHapp35kfDEi8PeWcn78FD5N
calvinstm

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:59:23 AM

2. Sharecoin's main site - sharecoin.info - is gone as well.  How do you account for that?

Maybe it's on the same hosting account with ShareXcoin...  sharexcoin.zendesk.com is still live.

Not likely because the DNS records for sharecoin.info have been modified and is pointed to an ad-serving page. Unless the hacker had managed to gain access to his name.com account, there is no way to do that..

And here is the proof it was not done by a hacker -- sharexcoin.com trading site stills point to the DigitalOcean server, which means the administrator (ziplibrary) still has full control of his domain names account at name.com.

That's why I said it was likely an inside job.

Unfortunately sharexcoin is gone from my perspective. I'm writing here because I was thinking to buy some Qora for fun. I followed coin movement and found it been spread to different addresses. Hopefully someone finds that guy/girl whatever Smiley

And here couple interesting addresses i ended up, sure it continues to spread around. Could be addresses of anyone, but i ended up there starting from my coin, and those looks strange to me. Could be also trading place addresses, but any way here to check.

Well, between busoni (Poloniex), DigitalOcean, name.com, it shouldn't take anyone more than couple hours to dig up zip's info and uncover his real identity.

Here's my conjecture -

Zip probably was hoping to dump qora and other altcoins at high price at Polo, and buy them back later at a much lower price, and he'll pocket the difference..

But his plan backfired, and he was not able to cover his short-sell trades.

I'm basing my theory on ShareXCoin's main account activities. This is the most logical explanation for what we see in my opinion.
peled1986
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:02:58 AM

Zip probably was hoping to dump qora and other altcoins at high price at Polo, and buy them back later at a much lower price, and he'll pocket the difference..
how did you get to this conclusion?
it seems more like he wanted to dump qora @ poloniex and run away with the btc.
calvinstm

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:08:19 AM

how did you get to this conclusion?
it seems more like he wanted to dump qora @ poloniex and run away with the btc.

I'm based my theory that Zip had the intention of covering his short-sell trades on the fact that:

1. He did made numerous withdrawals from Polo back to the ShareXCoin's main Qora hot wallet.  Why would he do that if he was not trying to cover for his trades? (He was just trying to pocket the difference, but finally decided to abandon ship after he realized his plan just went south). If he just wanted to run away with bitcoin, he would have no reason to request Qora withdrawal.

Remember if he's running with bitcoin, there is no reason to make Qora withdrawal from Polo back to ShareXCoin.

2. He was trying to hide the fact that he was sending qora to Polo by using a 2nd address: QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp, but the withdrawal from Polo was sent to the main acct: QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK.

The withdrawal from Polo to main ShareXCoin hot wallet is done so the ShareXCoin users would be able to make withdrawals from ShareXCoin back to their local wallets.

Another evidence that shows Zip was trying to cover for his shorts.

And Finally!!!

The reason he decided to abandon the ship is because he could not buy Qora back fast enough to meet the demands of ShareXCoin users (more withdrawal than what's available in ShareXCoin hot wallet)..

That's the last straw...
50cent_rapper
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:10:57 AM

Maybe it's on the same hosting account with ShareXcoin...  sharexcoin.zendesk.com is still live.

Not likely because the DNS records for sharecoin.info have been modified and is pointed to a ad-serving page. Unless the hacker had managed to gain access to his name.com account, there is no way to do that..

And here is the proof it was not done by a hacker -- sharexcoin.com trading site stills point to the DigitalOcean server, which means the administrator (ziplibrary) still has full control of his domain names account at name.com.

That's why I said it was likely an inside job.

Well, between busoni (Poloniex), DigitalOcean, name.com, it shouldn't take anyone more than couple hours to dig up zip's info and uncover his real identity.

Here's my conjecture -

But his plan backfired, and he was not able to cover his short-sell trades.

I'm basing my theory on ShareXCoin's main account activities. This is the most logical explanation for what we see in my opinion.

Agreed with your conjecture.   Angry

Ziplibrary decide to stole and dump all sharexcoin's users Qoracoins and kill the price of Qora to 5 or 3 satoshi, and then buyback coins and say:
"Hey guys, here is your Qoracoins which you bought @75 and now I've killed the price to 3 satoshi, but I'm not a scammer, take your coins back
Grin"

Shame on ziplibrary Angry  Angry  Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: