Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748197 times)
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:22:10 AM

Thank you, Rumhurius. The responded to me about 24 hours ago.  I guess I'll keep responding to the email, until that fix this.  I appreciate the tip.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agran

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:45:45 AM

In the giveaway wallet ended coins!

http://qora.co.in/?q=QTKzXdhM3L3p9p7KULLtvdRFaahucypsN5

Statistics hits:
http://coinia.net/Q/stat.php

Please donate!

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
yabit

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:39:06 AM

QORA lost (version 16, I didn't update to Qora 17) !!!

On 21. I bought some QORA (5 transactions). On 22. I bought another amount. After restart of local Qora wallet today the first 5 transactions are gone after syncing (I have a backup from 21.), I can only see my last transaction from 22.

What happend here, I want my Qora back !!!

Congrats, all repaired, all my QORA back !!!
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:44:08 AM

way too much was made of this recent fork, I simply got BTER to resend, 24hr issue. Sadly the usual suspects made it seem like a disaster to scoop up cheap Qora.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:56:00 AM

In the giveaway wallet ended coins!

http://qora.co.in/?q=QTKzXdhM3L3p9p7KULLtvdRFaahucypsN5

Statistics hits:
http://coinia.net/Q/stat.php

Please donate!

Just sent about 500k for the giveaways!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rabbiter

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:18:40 AM

Why does Qora have a give away still?

I don't see other coins doing them. People should have to buy them just like every other coin. imo
xyz

Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:31:25 AM

Why does Qora have a give away still?

I don't see other coins doing them. People should have to buy them just like every other coin. imo

Why should Qora be like all other coins!?

I like the giveaway and in my opinion there should be much more!
I would never have bought Qora if I had not started with the giveaway!

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
qora (OP)

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:33:25 PM

Thank you for the clear post and, +1!  My offer still stands-- if you would like to have a second pair of eyes, or a second-dev that can act ad a sounding board, please PM me.

A simplified crypto is something I've been waiting for and I'm glad to hear that was part of your initial purpose for Qora.

Good job and I just want to be sure I'm offering what I can to help establish this coin.  I'm here to support and not to tear down you, the project or anyone else.

Ofcourse I want to be able to let others help. That is why I want to get these things done and make the code available.

PPan

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:06:25 PM

No signature payments since 2014-08-15  Sad

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
PPan

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:12:51 PM

Sorry, wrong address.
I got
    1000 qora 2014-09-10
2x1000 qora 2014-10-02

Any system behind the payments?

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
rlh

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:26:13 PM

Sorry, wrong address.
I got
    1000 qora 2014-09-10
2x1000 qora 2014-10-02

Any system behind the payments?

Is this about Bter?  Then, no.  There is no rhyme or reason.

"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:27:32 PM

Oke here is how I see the future.

Initially it was never the goal to become a feature pumping machine.
The initial goal for this project was to try and simplify features, Looking for ways to improve them and see if they could be combined somehow.
We have features now so there is no point in pushing more features until the available ones find a use.

The main development focus will now be to make the client stable and getting more use out of the existing features.
The new wallet will be part of the goal of making Qora and its features more accessable.

To go open source this project needs to get a proper identity first. This means atleast the following things need to be done before we can go open source.

• Rework this topic (update the information, self-moderate it to prevent the spam).
  • Recreate the website (correct information, blog, forum).
  • Better communication through the blog, forum, etc
  • Create better documentation on how to use the client.
  • Setting up a proper issue tracker with guidelines.
  • Fixing the issues people are having.
  • Maybe a new logo.

I am already working on these things so don't expect them to take very long.
Some parts of the source might be hidden first. If this creates a larger interest and community the missing parts will become available immediatly.

great , can't wait os.
I will review source code .
yeah, the dev is really doing hard for this project, hope OS will make the community stronger.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:35:51 PM

Oke here is how I see the future.

Initially it was never the goal to become a feature pumping machine.
The initial goal for this project was to try and simplify features, Looking for ways to improve them and see if they could be combined somehow.
We have features now so there is no point in pushing more features until the available ones find a use.

The main development focus will now be to make the client stable and getting more use out of the existing features.
The new wallet will be part of the goal of making Qora and its features more accessable.

To go open source this project needs to get a proper identity first. This means atleast the following things need to be done before we can go open source.

• Rework this topic (update the information, self-moderate it to prevent the spam).
  • Recreate the website (correct information, blog, forum).
  • Better communication through the blog, forum, etc
  • Create better documentation on how to use the client.
  • Setting up a proper issue tracker with guidelines.
  • Fixing the issues people are having.
  • Maybe a new logo.

I am already working on these things so don't expect them to take very long.
Some parts of the source might be hidden first. If this creates a larger interest and community the missing parts will become available immediatly.
+1000
Glad to see Qora re-freshed !
Very much needed, bought some extra coins.  Cheesy

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:18:52 PM

Thank you for the clear post and, +1!  My offer still stands-- if you would like to have a second pair of eyes, or a second-dev that can act ad a sounding board, please PM me.

A simplified crypto is something I've been waiting for and I'm glad to hear that was part of your initial purpose for Qora.

Good job and I just want to be sure I'm offering what I can to help establish this coin.  I'm here to support and not to tear down you, the project or anyone else.

Ofcourse I want to be able to let others help. That is why I want to get these things done and make the code available.

Qora are you doing to branding or should the community do it?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:44:04 AM

WTB 62 million for 8BTC. I like round numbers. If anyone wants to sell let me know.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:40:19 AM

Last 2 days to get 5% bonus when ordering Quota 1 shares!
https://forum.qora.org/index.php?topic=80.0
rlh

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Just an FYI, Bter finally sent me my Qora.  If anyone else has been waiting for a deposit, that was sent after the forks, just send them a support message AND be sure to copy and paste the transaction hashes from their withdrawal page.

I'm not sure why they couldn't look these up themselves, but rhe process went along much more smoothly when I sent them the hashes.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:32:08 PM

Just an FYI, Bter finally sent me my Qora.  If anyone else has been waiting for a deposit, that was sent after the forks, just send them a support message AND be sure to copy and paste the transaction hashes from their withdrawal page.

I'm not sure why they couldn't look these up themselves, but rhe process went along much more smoothly when I sent them the hashes.
bter is good for their credit , but the network of qora should be more stable.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
rabbiter

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:46:17 PM

bter is good for their credit , but the network of qora should be more stable.

You know all these other coins are based on mature technology like Bitcoin or even NXT which has had it's ups and downs stable wise itself. New codes take time to iron out.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:54:57 PM

Good to know

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: