Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748200 times)
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:14:51 AM

Just posting here to confirm that assuming the "crowdfunding" for the project is a success then the AT development team (myself, vbecas and btc2nxt) will be working along with the Qora development team to integrate AT.

Can't wait!! Thank you for this wonderful news!!!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:38:17 AM

Excuse me for my lack of technical knowledge or if I'm wrong but isn't AT already implemented in Qora?
I sent Qora a PM regarding this project. I want his oppinion if it's worth the price. Hopefully he posts here as well.
Anyway, it's hard to fund/donate anything now with such price. Qora is very undervalued in my opinion.

It is different. We have Arbitrary transactions not Automated Transactions. I dont believe anyone is using AT so getting Qora in the door first is a good thing.

Someone just bought 14BTC in 1 go.....

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:43:52 AM

Buy support is moving up too. Darn it i was trying to get more Qora for crazy cheap!!!!!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

vytasz7

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:56:26 AM

CIYAM was doing AT project for nxt for more than 6 month ,so this project should be in late stages of development and Qora  could be first coin to have it implemented.
vytasz7

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:05:21 AM

i will pledge a few million as well
vytasz7

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:09:28 AM

Quote from: bitcoinpaul on nxtforum.org
They will deliver AT for Nxt (if JL or others agree) and then bring AT to other coins, too.
Are we getting it only for us OR are we getting it before any other coin OR are we getting it after other coins?

CIYAM needs to answer this question
Vrontis

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 11:18:42 AM

They will deliver AT for Nxt (if JL or others agree) and then bring AT to other coins, too.
Are we getting it only for us OR are we getting it before any other coin OR are we getting it after other coins?

AT will go on NXT testnet at 15 of October. Then it's up to NXT tech devs to decide if it goes live and when.
Qora and AT team will arrange the integration if crowd funding is completed successfully and they will work on this.
I cannot tell if Qora will be the first but sure it won't be the only one.

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:23:25 AM

Just posting here to confirm that assuming the "crowdfunding" for the project is a success then the AT development team (myself, vbecas and btc2nxt) will be working along with the Qora development team to integrate AT.

Guys, I know this post above has already generated a lot of buzz but I'm telling you, if you were waiting for the bottom before submitting your buys, you might have just missed it.  Qora is still cheap, so don't get greedy.

Having the likes of CIYAM has more importance than just the potential of a new project coming online.  We're getting real, secondary dev support from well-known members of the crypto-community.

This could be the start of the developer/community rush that this coin desperately needs.  Let's all play nice and embrace these users.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
rlh

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:25:23 AM

AT will go on NXT testnet at 15 of October. Then it's up to NXT tech devs to decide if it goes live and when.
Qora and AT team will arrange the integration if crowd funding is completed successfully and they will work on this.

Sorry if I missed it, where is he OP outlining the crowdfundinf requirements?  Also, are you strictly raising funds to pay bills, or is this an asset that will pay dividends, if fully funded?

Thank you!

"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Vrontis

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 11:32:09 AM

Sorry if I missed it, where is he OP outlining the crowdfundinf requirements?  Also, are you strictly raising funds to pay bills, or is this an asset that will pay dividends, if fully funded?

Thank you!

Here is the pre announcement
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg9125859#msg9125859

Details of AT team services asset will be published before the launch of crowd funding.

agran

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:10:22 PM

@qora, please add such explanations. Now is not the very clear how much you what you give and how much you will receive.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:19:10 PM

Thank you!

Details of AT team services asset will be published before the launch of crowd funding.

Might be worth reviewing the amount required on the 15th depending on the price of Qora. If you based the preannouncement on say Qora being worth 10 sats and on the 15th it is 20, would this be taking into consideration?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

rlh

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:26:11 PM

Sorry if I missed it, where is he OP outlining the crowdfundinf requirements?  Also, are you strictly raising funds to pay bills, or is this an asset that will pay dividends, if fully funded?

Thank you!

Might be worth reviewing the amount required on the 15th depending on the price of Qora. If you based the preannouncement on say Qora being worth 10 sats and on the 15th it is 20, would this be taking into consideration?

I want to agree, but I think we have a chicken or egg situation.  This IPO is precisely why Qora is skyrocketing.  Lowering the price could make it more accessible, but without this announcement Qora wouldn't have spiked in value.

Assuming the devs are successful in implementing AT and Qora is the first (or even second) crypto with AT, do you feel the devs deserve a 2.5% stake in the coin?  I'd argue that's not unreasonable if this gives Qora the attention it deserves.  Without a killer app, (whatever that might be) Qora will never take off.

This could be the starting point of multiple "killer apps".

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:35:10 PM

Sorry if I missed it, where is he OP outlining the crowdfundinf requirements?  Also, are you strictly raising funds to pay bills, or is this an asset that will pay dividends, if fully funded?

Thank you!

I want to agree, but I think we have a chicken or egg situation.  This IPO is precisely why Qora is skyrocketing.  Lowering the price could make it more accessible, but without this announcement Qora wouldn't have spiked in value.

Assuming the devs are successful in implementing AT and Qora is the first (or even second) crypto with AT, do you feel the devs deserve a 2.5% stake in the coin?  I'd argue that's not unreasonable if this gives Qora the attention it deserves.  Without a killer app, (whatever that might be) Qora will never take off.

This could be the starting point of multiple "killer apps".

I agree with you 100%. I was nearly raising the question.

Obviously if this is going to be a asset with a dividend then there is more reason to invest instead of donating right now .

I think either way it is the right move going forward, having 3rd party devs help develop the usefulness of Qora.

Lets wait till the 15th Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:14:14 PM

Qora and AT team agreed to integrate a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora named Automated Transactions.

In a brief preview Automated transactions allows many types of applications ranging from games of chance to automated crowdfunding and ensuring that savings will not be lost forever.

But this project needs to be funded by Qora Community in order to be done.
ATFunding is an asset I have issued which represents the funding purpose of this project.I will provide escrow services on this fund raising.
ATFunding asset has a quantity of 250 millions assets with each asset's price equals to 1 Qora and total worth of 250.000.000 Qora.
AT team will integrate Automated Transactions into Qora if the minimum amount of 100 millions Qora has been pledged for this purpose.
The crowdfunind period will start at 15 of October and will last for a period of two weeks.If the sold units during this period reaches the minimum quantity of 100.000.000 assets then Automated Transactions will be integrated into Qora.

The ATFunding asset holders by funding this project they will also be able to exchange their ATFunding assets with the official asset of AT Team that they will issue if the minimum goal has been reached.25% of the AT Team services asset will be exchanged with the total quantity of the ATFunding Assets, 1 ATFunding asset will be equal to 1 AT team services asset.

So, actually a maximum quantity of 25% of the AT services asset, a divinded asset, will be sold into this fund raising period in a lower price,only via ATFunding asset and the integration will be achieved if 100.000.000 or more ATFunding assets sold.

Specification and use cases of AT can be found here.

AT Team :

CIYAM
vbecas
btc2nxt

ATFunding asset specifications :

Name : ATFunding
Asset Key : 61
Asset Owner : QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU
Asset Description : This asset represents the funding of AT team for the integration of a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora.
Quantity : 250.000.000 units
Divisible : Yes
Price : 1 Qora/unit

Welcome  Cool

A legendary member  Shocked
wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:23:38 PM

Having the likes of CIYAM has more importance than just the potential of a new project coming online.  We're getting real, secondary dev support from well-known members of the crypto-community.

This could be the start of the developer/community rush that this coin desperately needs.  Let's all play nice and embrace these users.

Agree! We should embrace these users!

I will pledge > 1 million for AT. I just bought it Smiley

Waiting for the details of AT team services asset

allbits

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:59:23 PM

Several months ago CIYAM promoted an asset on NXT that was intended to fund development of AT.  He disappeared in a huff and no longer communicates in any way with asset holders.  He has provided no accounting of funds received, no explanation to asset holders, and no roadmap as to how they may recoup their investments.  Any potential purchasers of this new asset on Qora should be very careful in dealing with this person.  There are no assurances that he will not engage in a similar display of hurts feelings and disappearance once he raises funds from this offering.

CIYAM, do you think it is appropriate that you should have promoted an asset on NXT with the purpose of having people "invest" valuable NXT, only to disappear completely without explanation?  What are we to think when you show up here promoting a brand new asset?  What is anyone to think?
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:17:47 PM

CIYAM, do you think it is appropriate that you should have promoted an asset on NXT with the purpose of having people "invest" valuable NXT, only to disappear completely without explanation?  What are we to think when you show up here promoting a brand new asset?  What is anyone to think?

I fully expected such a response from Nxt (and not surprisingly from a *newbie*) - AT does not and never has *belonged to Nxt*.

The NxtAT Asset was for the Nxt version of AT which will be delivered in one week. Asset holders will be able to benefit from that *assuming that Nxt adopts AT*.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:25:20 PM

So if we buy the ATFunding asset more than 100 000 000, then we may be the first coin to implant the AT?
At the price 17sat, it about 17 BTC, it's not too much.
wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:04:15 PM

So if we buy the ATFunding asset more than 100 000 000, then we may be the first coin to implant the AT?
At the price 17sat, it about 17 BTC, it's not too much.

But will the price stay so low for long?

Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: