Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748197 times)
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:24:11 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 11:55:17 AM by rlh

Nevermind.  Answered below...

-----------------------------------------
Qora, inspite of holding a balance of 75m, I've not hit a block since Sept 12.  I try to keep my wallet running, I unlock/lock it but, still, I can't forge.

To be clear, I've deleted my Qora data and wallet folders with each release and recovered from the seed.  I don't appear to be on a fork either.

I also use a Mac with OS X, though I'm not sure that would cause an issue.  I know diagnosing a problem is near-impossible without reproducing the error, or at least the environment.  Are there some logs that I can send you to inspect this problem?  I keep my node running to help the network, but I'm not getting anything for it.

Thanks for the help!  Oh, and I think someone mentioned to let the blockchain fully download before logging in with your seed.  Ok, but how can I tell when it's done?  You can't get into the Qora app until you enter your credentials.  Is there a way that I can open the debugger (before entering my seed,) so I can tell if the blockchain is downloading and when it is finished?

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:27:07 AM

Qora, inspite of holding a balance of 75m, I've not hit a block since Sept 12.  I try to keep my wallet running, I unlock/lock it but, still, I can't forge.

To be clear, I've deleted my Qora data and wallet folders with each release and recovered from the seed.  I don't appear to be on a fork either.

I also use a Mac with OS X, though I'm not sure that would cause an issue.  I know diagnosing a problem is near-impossible without reproducing the error, or at least the environment.  Are there some logs that I can send you to inspect this problem?  I keep my node running to help the network, but I'm not getting anything for it.

Thanks for the help!  Oh, and I think someone mentioned to let the blockchain fully download before logging in with your seed.  Ok, but how can I tell when it's done?  You can't get into the Qora app until you enter your credentials.  Is there a way that I can open the debugger (before entering my seed,) so I can tell if the blockchain is downloading and when it is finished?

My wallet with 20 million has forged blocked on v18.

Did you keep the settings file with the value to forge without unlocking your wallet? (well you have to unlock it once)

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rlh

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:53:21 AM

My wallet with 20 million has forged blocked on v18.

Did you keep the settings file with the value to forge without unlocking your wallet? (well you have to unlock it once)

Ah.... Oops.  Yeah, I bet that's it.  I assumed that this would be an automatic setting and shouldn't need to be configured.  In fact, wouldn't we want forging to be on, under any context, as the default?  

In other words, if someone is just getting started and they create a new wallet, unlock it and then request a few qora from the faucet, shouldn't forging be running anyway, without any need to configure anything, even if they lock their account?  The may only have 50 qora, but it doesn't hurt to have the network support.

Thoughts?

"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Lorenzo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:20:53 PM

Looks like I missed out on some cheap QORA. Should've bought another million (in addition to the 1 million I already have) when I had the chance. Price was hovering at around 12 sats a day or two ago. Now it's back up to 17 sats.
yabit

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:35:04 PM

Error starting v18 (all data deleted is the same):

Could not set field value: fh - class e.e
del wallet folder and recover from seed.

thanks, ready now!
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:05:11 PM

A few informative threads about AT for those wanting to understand better. The origin of AT (with CIYAM) began as part of NXT, hence the links.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463731.0
https://nxtforum.org/automated-transactions/information-of-the-at-project/
http://ciyam.org/nxt/

It's quite clear that as AT (and the corresponding language) is a prerequisite for cross-blockchain communication, the more coins that adopt this the better, say for example a lottery, where increased user base across blockchains increases the payout, etc. Still reading.
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:10:27 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 05:20:57 PM by rabbiter

Everyone Renat0 is always always always at the centre of mild FUD where he says something isn't working right, it's always him, check his posts.

He is a constant mild FUD maker who is buying and accumulating.

We have to ignore him.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:19:19 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/qora-explodes-onto-altcoin-markets/

Qora article, got published yesterday night. Enjoy
rabbiter

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:25:26 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/qora-explodes-onto-altcoin-markets/

Qora article, got published yesterday night. Enjoy

Great article in a quality site. I think saying Qora was developed by a 'team' isn't exactly the reality though. Smiley

I think the idea of a lone coder is quite a compelling story ie Satoshi and ultimately BCNext. It's doesn't need to be covered up.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:40:24 PM

I would consider investing some money in this coin but this low volume is worrying the sh** out of me!! Why is volume so low?
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1901

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 09:59:13 PM

v18 - fine ! Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Juzion

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:00:05 PM

I would consider investing some money in this coin but this low volume is worrying the sh** out of me!! Why is volume so low?

because Qora is SHIT , there are Nxt and in a few weeks NEM ... no place for Qora.sry.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:05:11 PM

because Qora is SHIT , there are Nxt and in a few weeks NEM ... no place for Qora.sry.

Lol. Nice try

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:44:16 PM

Lol. Nice try

QORA TO DA MOON  Grin  Smiley
Vrontis

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 11:16:41 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 11:27:09 PM by Vrontis

Just a short recap about AT, integration and relevant things

• It looks like AT will be first integrated into Qora (in case the crowdfunding hits the minimum goal).CFB stated his personal opinion about AT that he prefers AT to be deployed in other coins first.It is also clear that AT is not an exclusivity for Qora but it might be for a short/long period of time (in case it goes live to Qora first).
    This is a key point because if we face this situation (this "exclusivity") then Qora might have a chance to attract "great players" of the market on it.
  • Qora has been mentioned in coinssource.
  • Details about AT services asset will became clear before the launch of the crowdfunding.Also the existence of this asset means that AT team will monitor AT and monetize it from several business cases that AT is used.
  • CIYAM stated that a part of the funds will be used to help get the lottery created and promoted.He noted also a new use case of AT, "trustless atomic cross-chain transfer" between AT integrated coins, a true benefit for Qora as AT early adopter.
  • In the next days Qora and AT team will get into more details about this.

I'm also trying to write down exactly how the lottery use case will perform and to see how AT can collaborate with existing Qora features like arbitrary transactions, asset / asset exchange, dividends.Sure there are many capabilities beyond imagination.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:35:11 AM

• It looks like AT will be first integrated into Qora (in case the crowdfunding hits the minimum goal).CFB stated his personal opinion about AT that he prefers AT to be deployed in other coins first.It is also clear that AT is not an exclusivity for Qora but it might be for a short/long period of time (in case it goes live to Qora first).
    This is a key point because if we face this situation (this "exclusivity") then Qora might have a chance to attract "great players" of the market on it.
  • Details about AT services asset will became clear before the launch of the crowdfunding.Also the existence of this asset means that AT team will monitor AT and monetize it from several business cases that AT is used.
  • CIYAM stated that a part of the funds will be used to help get the lottery created and promoted.He noted also a new use case of AT, "trustless atomic cross-chain transfer" between AT integrated coins, a true benefit for Qora as AT early adopter.

I'm also trying to write down exactly how the lottery use case will perform and to see how AT can collaborate with existing Qora features like arbitrary transactions, asset / asset exchange, dividends.Sure there are many capabilities beyond imagination.

Thanks for this recap. The next weeks will be exciting.
rlh

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:43:41 AM

Awesome!  I've got a buy order already in place for 10/15.  All, if you want to shownyor support for this asset, you can go ahead and place your buy order at 1 qora/ea.  When the sell ia post, you will get your shares.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:55:00 AM

Qorafan

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:45:05 AM

Can you help me?
Send 1000000 qora coin from Bter to Poloniex and never arrived.

what can i do?

Whatch this!
http://qora.co.in/?q=QWRMDb63g6EBZ5epSfpTeKT5Xp9MwN3oh7
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:48:48 AM

Come on folks...  couldn't one of you say it for me once?   Wink

Trust me...  it'll make you feel goooood...  lol   Cheesy

Welcome to my ignore list?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: