Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Crypto be more valuable than gold?  (Read 5101 times)
oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 04:12:01 PM

everything relies upon utility of items and crypto. Right now, gold venture I'd far more than crypto. There are individuals who stlll loves actual treatment of the resource than digital.but as you said, cryptographic forms of money gives straightforwardness over gold and different products. Another side is that digital currencies has pulled in such countless con artists, while later has less odds of getting defrauded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1218
Merit: 598

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 06:21:49 PM

Yeh I think crypto and gold both are best at a time all of them has fixed supply like gold as you know gold has fixed supply in all around the world .
So we can't say than crypto is better than gold but in now time things going like that that we forced ourself to change our decision .
Now you can observe that bitcoin performing more than gold

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Woodie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 06:32:25 PM

Yes it can!

AFAIK cryptos today when compared with Real gold is considered to be digital gold which says both are high value assets.

But with time, owning real gold will be obsolete and millennials will be more likely to invest in crypto than the metal itself. Might not be millennials but technological advancements will make this possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 06:52:31 PM

To be frank, crypto might be valuable than gold not now nor in the future. The reason is this, gold is highly valuable right from time immemorial, many government of the world as well as many top organisations do not joke with it that is to show you how much of a value it has.
There is no doubt, crypto is valuable and as time goes on, the value will increase but also know that, the volatile nature of crypto will always make people use assets like gold to hedge their funds. Don't also be surprised to see people who will make profit from crypto and invest in other offline assets including gold, because most see crypto just like money while gold is an outstanding asset.

olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 07:04:29 PM

I think this depends on the cryptocurrency you are talking about. In the case of Bitcoin for example, i believe 1BTC is already more expensive than 1 Bar of gold and the thing about cryptocurrencies is that we are still in the early stages of its adoption, meaning that there is still room for growth with more adoption and consumer usage. So i believe that in the long run cryptocurrencies will be more valuable than Gold.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 07:15:57 PM

Like you said, the advantage bitcoin has over good is the total supply. Gold total supply is unlimited while bitcoin supply is limited to just 21 million. This is a more accurate measure of value. And considering that bitcoin has already overtake the silver in value, I really do not see why it cannot surpass gold in the near future.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 07:23:55 PM

If we look at the appreciation, limitless custody and privacy, crypto is best investment than gold. Having said so, gold is still precious and usable more than an asset. Even though gold investment is traditional, it will be the same for many coming years. In short, gold is non technical investment which a common man also invest in it. Moreover, it's an physical asset which gives asurity to many investors owning it.

Mtaiwo

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 09:45:28 PM

The question is somehow, don't think so, because gold can stand the test of time i.e stable, and of the major characteristics of cryptocurrency is fluctuations. This can affect it value in both long and short run. With this it can't be as valuable as gold.

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
MAK400

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 10:17:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies more valuable than gold it could be possible in only Bitcoin accepted countries but where cryptocurrencies fully prohibited here gold is more valuable than Bitcoin/ cryptocurrencies.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 10:44:05 PM

I have thought that one key advantage crypto (bitcoin, litecoin, Dash, monero etc.) has over gold is that its supply level is fixed and transparent, but can this or features make crypto more valuable than gold?

if we look at the difference in the price of Bitcoin and gold, we can already say that Bitcoin is more valuable than gold. but there are other differences that make gold more valuable than crypto. the difference lies in the risk and certainty that will occur in the real world and the digital world. gold can be stored forever and will forever be valuable. whereas crypto no one can ensure that in the future it will still have a price like it is today.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 11:00:44 PM

I have thought that one key advantage crypto (bitcoin, litecoin, Dash, monero etc.) has over gold is that its supply level is fixed and transparent, but can this or features make crypto more valuable than gold?

Since that I don't have a gold in my hand right now, so obviously my answer is a big yes! besides, I had been here
for a couple of years earnings several times until now. And I've invested many things so cryptocurrency for me was really valuable than gold to me. It's difference as well it is volatility that's the main factor of why is it better than gold.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 11:13:15 PM

As we all  accept crypto got popularity in short time and possible to overcome all markets within the future. But it is additionally conceivable that there will still be individuals who hold gold since its esteem is protected. And there will be individuals who adhere to crypto. So everything comes back to the choice of each individual.I believe crypto as more than gold. Since the benefits can be gotten distant more noteworthy than gold.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 12:10:42 AM

Now that cryptocurrencies is getting more popular and its nearly on its mass adoptation of several countries I can strongly say that it will definitely out perform and will be more valuable than gold.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 01:04:30 AM

Yes i believed crypto will become more valuable than gold in the future  because  in addition to the fixed supply and transparency of crypto another advantage of crypto vs gold is you can use crypto in exchange for goods or services as payment anywhere in the world while in gold you can't use it for payment, you need it to  convert  to cash first.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 04:42:38 AM

For me both are different from each other. Gold is
asset that can show more powerful and wealth. Crypto is not acceptable in many countries. It is intengible also . But what market saying is anything can possible . Any time crypto can be more valuable than gold .

It is a difficult matter when compared to gold, because gold can be seen in physical form, but now crypto has been seen as fertile land if it is well managed and this view has spread throughout the world, although there are some countries that have not legalized it such as Taiwan, Vietnam and Colombia for almost the same reason, namely the fear of misuse of using crypto.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:17:07 AM

To me in terms of profit generation in the shortest possible time, Yes. Considering the number of years that cryptocurrencies have existed compared to Gold and the Price gained over those years, it is clear that cryptos are more valuable then Gold meaning, if you invest equal amount of money in crypto and Gold, you are most likely to make more profits from cryptocurrency than Gold in the same length of investment years.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 06:23:59 AM

Cryptocurrencies are more valuable than gold. You see, there are some cryptocurrencies that are very high value nowadays.
It makes us aspire to invest and own them.
In the future, the cryptocurrency market will grow. People will need to buy it rather than buy gold!!

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Cadaver20

Activity: 1428
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 04:49:53 PM

Crypto and Gold are two totally different things. There is no physical form of crypto. Yet many people have no knowledge of crypto. Now the bullrun of crypto market is going on and it looks like it will surpass gold. But when the winter season comes in the crypto market, it is such that it can no longer be compared with gold.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 04:51:57 PM

Yes, true.
I see Bitcoin is now worth more than its weight in gold.
The price of Bitcoin reached another high over the weekend, to a lot more than 1 kilogram of gold.
The digital coin was trading for more than 65 million won ($ 58,800) as of Sunday morning, data from the crypto exchange showed Upbit.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:12:27 PM

The liquidity is very important for every coin. Gold has a good liquidity that is why it is so popular. It is good that there are servicesl like https://www.koinal.io that connect cryptocurrency with fiat a help to increase the liquidity of the coin.
Yes, Liquidity is obviously very important for each coin because with Liquidity everyone will know the volume of the coin, but if a service connects cryptocurrency with fiat, I think it's not only https://www.koinal.io that can be like that, Binance can too and tokocrypto can too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: