Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 [963] 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 6088 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 631982 times)
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 711

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:31:01 AM

Arsenal have proven that they can win the previous derby which ended 3-1 to Arsenal's victory. But the problem is now they are playing at home to Tottenham where Arsenal are not very good at away match. Arsenal have lost 5 times at away match but because of their good form then they deserve to be favourites. But should Arsenal fail, it would be their 6th away loss this season from 11 games.
In recent years the encounters between Tottenham and Arsenal has mostly gone in favor of the team at home, although arsenal lost 1-0 last night,  arsenal right now is a team that can play very well and Tottenham as well, although they have their own weaknesses and backlash.  it would definitely be an interesting derby encounter between both teams but. We should be expecting a drama on this match day and Arsenal hasn’t really been able to deliver away from home this season, I think Tottenham have a upper hand to win this fixture.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:57:00 AM

I'm already very excited about the Manchester City - Chelsea game. It is one of the huge games of this season undoubtedly. Manchester City have been the most attention getting team until this time. They are on an unbelievable winning streak now too. It must be more than ten games straight. Their goal is going to be to maintain the streak of course. But Chelsea are definitely one of the teams that can end this. I won't bet on any side but I might bet on both teams to score.
Manchester city vs Chelsea  is going to be so tough and interesting,  Chelsea has what it takes to challenge Manchester city and Manchester City won't even give Chelsea a chance to win this match . I'm very sure this match will be a hard game but I doubt if Chelsea will defeat Manchester city or at last the match may end with draw.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:32:47 AM

Manchester city vs Chelsea  is going to be so tough and interesting,  Chelsea has what it takes to challenge Manchester city and Manchester City won't even give Chelsea a chance to win this match . I'm very sure this match will be a hard game but I doubt if Chelsea will defeat Manchester city or at last the match may end with draw.
Analysis is Man City have 54% chance of winning 24% chance of having a draw and 19% chance of losing. Chelsea is not in good form to face Manchester City. Thomas Tuchel will have to bring his best game forward come match day. In Chelsea's defense the covid has hit the team and they had to let go of players from their previous games like Romelu Lukaku, Timo Werner and Jorginho. Hopefully Chelsea can play their best players without fear of exposing others to covid risk
Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:53:09 AM

Arsenal have proven that they can win the previous derby which ended 3-1 to Arsenal's victory. But the problem is now they are playing at home to Tottenham where Arsenal are not very good at away match. Arsenal have lost 5 times at away match but because of their good form then they deserve to be favourites. But should Arsenal fail, it would be their 6th away loss this season from 11 games.
In recent years the encounters between Tottenham and Arsenal has mostly gone in favor of the team at home, although arsenal lost 1-0 last night,  arsenal right now is a team that can play very well and Tottenham as well, although they have their own weaknesses and backlash.  it would definitely be an interesting derby encounter between both teams but. We should be expecting a drama on this match day and Arsenal hasn’t really been able to deliver away from home this season, I think Tottenham have a upper hand to win this fixture.
Nottingham Forrest had great success by knocking out Arsenal.  But his next opponent is at least as strong as Arsenal.  They were paired with Leicester City.  I find this defeat embarrassing for Arsenal.  They may not have cared because it was the FA CUP, but Arsenal should have won this game anyway.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:03:02 PM

Analysis is Man City have 54% chance of winning 24% chance of having a draw and 19% chance of losing. Chelsea is not in good form to face Manchester City. Thomas Tuchel will have to bring his best game forward come match day. In Chelsea's defense the covid has hit the team and they had to let go of players from their previous games like Romelu Lukaku, Timo Werner and Jorginho. Hopefully Chelsea can play their best players without fear of exposing others to covid risk
The Etihad Stadium will be an opportunity for the hosts to win, I think in the analysis it is only slightly different but it does not rule out the possibility that the match will be tough because Chelsea are a strong team in the 2nd table, although there are several Chelsea defenders who have contracted Covid including Tuchel It's still 5 days from when this match will start, I think everything will be fine if there is no more blow about the virus.
A very large difference makes Chelsea have to be able to stop for points for Manchester city so that it is not far in the difference in points.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:30:17 PM

The Etihad Stadium will be an opportunity for the hosts to win, I think in the analysis it is only slightly different but it does not rule out the possibility that the match will be tough because Chelsea are a strong team in the 2nd table, although there are several Chelsea defenders who have contracted Covid including Tuchel It's still 5 days from when this match will start, I think everything will be fine if there is no more blow about the virus.
A very large difference makes Chelsea have to be able to stop for points for Manchester city so that it is not far in the difference in points.
The difference of 10 points with Manchester City will be Chelsea's hard work in the match later for whatever reason, if you lose or draw against Manchester City it will be increasingly difficult to chase points that are getting further away.
Manchester City is hard to beat and for the following matches, victory is the main goal in defending the reigning champion title.
The Manchester City vs Chelsea match will be a very interesting match to watch as both are very good teams overall.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 01:12:30 PM

I'm already very excited about the Manchester City - Chelsea game. It is one of the huge games of this season undoubtedly. Manchester City have been the most attention getting team until this time. They are on an unbelievable winning streak now too. It must be more than ten games straight. Their goal is going to be to maintain the streak of course. But Chelsea are definitely one of the teams that can end this. I won't bet on any side but I might bet on both teams to score.
Majority of Chelsea players are back from injuries and covid 19 i think it we be an even match. Chelsea we play with pride not to get defected in this game because it we make them lose hope for the title,the other rivals club will be hoping Chelsea win this game so Manchester City won't make the EPL look very childish.i for one don't think city will win this game.

Stake VIP wager
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 01:34:33 PM

I think that Man City will win this match easily. Chelsea's form hasn't been quite good lately. They only won 1 match out of their last 5 played and drew the rest 4 matches.
On the other hand, City have won all of their 5 last matches played. This game could've been the game which makes Chelsea close the gap between them and City but it seems quite unlikely. I think that even if they get a draw, they will be happy with it.

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 02:03:45 PM

Majority of Chelsea players are back from injuries and covid 19 i think it we be an even match. Chelsea we play with pride not to get defected in this game because it we make them lose hope for the title,the other rivals club will be hoping Chelsea win this game so Manchester City won't make the EPL look very childish.i for one don't think city will win this game.

It is possible that when everyone has recovered from injury and has contracted Covid 19, the match against Man City will be more perfect with players who are quite worthy as ideal attackers. Their opponent's insight is Tottenham first to complete the second leg which currently Chelsea has 2 points from the first leg match. Next, get ready to face such a tough opponent. Certainly the game we are looking forward to the most.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 02:12:48 PM

It is possible that when everyone has recovered from injury and has contracted Covid 19, the match against Man City will be more perfect with players who are quite worthy as ideal attackers. Their opponent's insight is Tottenham first to complete the second leg which currently Chelsea has 2 points from the first leg match. Next, get ready to face such a tough opponent. Certainly the game we are looking forward to the most.
if you look at the last few games that both teams have played, both should be in good form. all in their best performance.
but if what is being discussed is related to injury and covid. I'm sure that a team that is better prepared in the field will take control. it doesn't matter if they are top of the table or have a big difference in points. All teams have an equal chance of winning when they are on the field.
but for gamblers, of course, seeing a team that has a bigger chance will give its charm. The chance of victory in this match, of course, still belongs to City. but Chelsea also has the opportunity to hold a draw and even win the game.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 02:22:06 PM

I think that Man City will win this match easily. Chelsea's form hasn't been quite good lately. They only won 1 match out of their last 5 played and drew the rest 4 matches.
On the other hand, City have won all of their 5 last matches played. This game could've been the game which makes Chelsea close the gap between them and City but it seems quite unlikely. I think that even if they get a draw, they will be happy with it.

Even though Chelsea's performance was not good, I don't think City will win easily against Chelsea either. Indeed, City have the advantage as Chelsea have a more congested schedule. Because in this week they have to play in 3 games including the game against City on Saturday. But, I think Chelsea still able to make City difficult to win. Major odds on City Win the matches, it will be good for Chelsea side if they give a surprises.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 02:34:09 PM

In two days, there are going to be three missing games to be played. And one of them draws my attention too. It is obviously Everton - Leicester. Everton have been so bad in this season so far. They started the season well actually but this changed after some weeks. Things have started going very bad for them and they are still struggling as for winning games. And Leicester is a big rival for them. We know how capable Leicester are. After losing to Brighton, there is a possibility for Everton to lose to Leicester also.
Everton team is not only losing games but they are playing really poorly this season too it remind me of shalke last season despite having quality players i dont think they can win against leicester a draw will be considered a good result.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 02:48:55 PM

I'm also one of the people who think that Manchester City could even lose their next game against Chelsea. I'm aware that it is a home game for City but we are talking about Chelsea too. Chelsea are one of the powerful teams and they are solid as for their defense generally. I know also that Manchester City defeated Chelsea away in the Premier League this season. But Manchester City lost their last 2 home games against Chelsea too. And I think that Chelsea could make it again. But City are still being favoured of course.
I also have the same thoughts as you, I am also optimistic that Chelsea will be able to put pressure on Manchester City, and I am also optimistic that Chelsea will be able to steal points against Manchester City, although we know that. It's very difficult to beat Manchester City, because Manchester City's performance is currently improving. , and many placed their bets for a manchester city win, but I personally strongly believe that chelsea can bring home the three points, and can stop manchester city from winning back-to-back wins, and can compete again to win the title this year..
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 02:54:45 PM

In two days, there are going to be three missing games to be played. And one of them draws my attention too. It is obviously Everton - Leicester. Everton have been so bad in this season so far. They started the season well actually but this changed after some weeks. Things have started going very bad for them and they are still struggling as for winning games. And Leicester is a big rival for them. We know how capable Leicester are. After losing to Brighton, there is a possibility for Everton to lose to Leicester also.
Everton team is not only losing games but they are playing really poorly this season too it remind me of shalke last season despite having quality players i dont think they can win against leicester a draw will be considered a good result.
Everton and Leicester this season have really gone downhill, these two teams usually always become strong enough opponents for the big teams in every game, this season their performances are not consistent at all, of course it will be very interesting to see the games they have to do, because the game was a previously postponed match and I think in terms of appearance, of course Leicester can be favorites to win, but unfortunately I got news if that the game will be postponed again, after Leicester City asked for a postponement because many of their players have been affected by Covid , injured and also played in this year Africa Cup of Nations, Leicester City currently only has about 8 players and obviously it doesn't meet the requirements to do match.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:03:46 PM

Even though Chelsea's performance was not good, I don't think City will win easily against Chelsea either. Indeed, City have the advantage as Chelsea have a more congested schedule. Because in this week they have to play in 3 games including the game against City on Saturday. But, I think Chelsea still able to make City difficult to win. Major odds on City Win the matches, it will be good for Chelsea side if they give a surprises.
This will be a pretty fierce match from both sides because it is the same club that is always seeded in each of their respective matches. Facing Man City, Chelsea has to exhaust their energy first with the games they have to go through. but with that, their performance is getting honed. The marking against City has to be balanced in terms of possession. At least what often makes Chelsea's defense dangerous is the central defender. It always seems to create gaps.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 03:07:12 PM

I'm also one of the people who think that Manchester City could even lose their next game against Chelsea. I'm aware that it is a home game for City but we are talking about Chelsea too. Chelsea are one of the powerful teams and they are solid as for their defense generally. I know also that Manchester City defeated Chelsea away in the Premier League this season. But Manchester City lost their last 2 home games against Chelsea too. And I think that Chelsea could make it again. But City are still being favoured of course.
English league schedule in week 22, will bring together man city versus chelsea, a very hot match, of course it would be a shame to miss it, because the match can be said to be a match for the title, currently man city is at the top of the standings with 53 points, chelsea is in second place, 10 points behind man city, if only chelsea can beat man city for sure, chelsea and liferpol still have a chance to shift man city at the top of the standings, but if chelsea is not able to beat man city it can be confirmed man city will be a candidate for champion this year, even though many are favoring man city to win, but I am optimistic that chelsea will be able to steal points at home to man city, hopefully my prediction is correct this time..

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:13:44 PM

If Manchester City plays like they did with Arsenal, Chelsea can beat them. Chelsea is not a team to be underestimated. Manchester City is a really good team, but we also have to consider the possibility of Chelsea winning. Chelsea can be a good option, especially for betting. Even if it's not a favorite, there are always possibilities.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:49:26 PM

Yes, if City wins again, with a direct competitor, then the conversation about the fight for the championship can be ended now. Even taking into account the fact that City will inevitably have a recession at some point in time, they will have enough points to overcome it without problems.
I really don't want Manchester City to go through this season alone without another competitor. Chelsea, Liverpool must be able to compete with them for the title at the end of the season. I don't think Liverpool should give up now to win the title and leave Manchester City undisturbed in the table. I know City have quality players, but they are still possible to beat.

Liverpool have chances to make the difference with Manchester City to 8 points, but we have to win them all without problems. But if Manchester City can't be beaten by Chelsea then it's very likely that we will find it difficult to catch up. I hope Manchester City lose this weekend.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 04:18:09 PM

I really don't want Manchester City to go through this season alone without another competitor. Chelsea, Liverpool must be able to compete with them for the title at the end of the season. I don't think Liverpool should give up now to win the title and leave Manchester City undisturbed in the table. I know City have quality players, but they are still possible to beat.

Take it easy, Liverpool will catch up with City soon.  However they have done well to be in the top 3 position.  The difference in points with City is also still possible to beat.  Although it won't be easy either.  This pause gives time to change the direction of the game's strategy in order to become a winner.
hyudien

Activity: 1974
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 04:26:35 PM

Take it easy, Liverpool will catch up with City soon.  However they have done well to be in the top 3 position.  The difference in points with City is also still possible to beat.  Although it won't be easy either.  This pause gives time to change the direction of the game's strategy in order to become a winner.

Including the match that Liverpool will soon face with Arsenal and then with Brentford is quite difficult but that the skill of the Liverpool players will not be great if they beat Arsenal with a score of 2 empty. Liverpool is still a giant club that is eyeing a position in the highest standings and is constantly trying to take back the seats they had got in the first place. There is a slim gap to quickly get rid of Chelsea, and a price that will surely be paid dearly for Liverpool's players, especially Salah, must also continue to be in good shape.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 [963] 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 6088 »
  Print  

Jump to: