Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 [977] 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... 6087 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 631888 times)
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 03:56:24 PM

Everyone is waiting for the Manchester City - Chelsea match of course. This is an important match for each team in the rivalry for the league championship. And I will be supporting Chelsea in this match. Because I really want to see the title rivalry being fired up again. The Premier League is the best European league for me and I don't want to see the competition ending this early.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 04:06:24 PM

The absence of Mane and Salah from the start was a real advantage for Arsenal. Only when their game was forced to get a red card, everyone start defending until the round was over. even though at the same time without a card maybe Arsenal would be able to make a thin score. It's already very transparent and Liverpool wouldn't have done much without Mane and Salah.
Arsenal lost Xhaka too early but Liverpool failed to take advantage of it and win against Arsenal. They controlled the match but they can not score winning goal. The absence of Mane and Salah affect Liverpool attacking system and reduce their capability to score goals. Minamino missed good chance to score goal for them too.

He missed it at 90 minute and wash the last chance to win for Liverpool. Minamino can do this better with what he has and it looks like playing for Liverpool brings lot of pressure on Minamino. This moment proves this because he does not make such terrible finish in other clubs.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 04:10:05 PM

Their last five matches it seems like they are fairly evenly matched both winning twice and losing 2 times.

Englis Premier League
Chelsea vs Manchester City 0 - 1
UEFA Champions League
Manchester City vs Chelsea 0 - 1
Englis Premier League
Manchester City vs Chelsea 1 - 2
FA Cup
Chelsea vs Manchester City 1- 0

Of course this result is just history, but looking at the current performances I chose Man City to win.

Source: https://www.sofascore.com/chelsea-manchester-city/rN
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 04:10:25 PM

Chelsea left 10 points from Manchester City and this week they will faced on primer league, I think Chelsea should take feature playing as home and never loss moment again after last match failed get three points trough playing draw with Liverpool. Will be boring for primer league competition if Manchester City success defeat Chelsea on this weekend because will separated more than 13 points on fixture standing where City will get primer league trophy early the same like last season, need wake up for Chelsea how to make City failed getting three points in this week.
Chelsea did a great job in cup matches with Tottenham, but the question is, how much did they give their strength in these matches? Because all this time Manchester City rested, and they will come to this match full of energy. And if you take into account the psychological pressure on the players, then I think that City are in a better situation, because they will remain in the lead in any case and have a great chance of winning the Premier League. And Chelsea, if defeated, will lose all chances (except theoretical ones), so the pressure on them will be greater.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 04:17:32 PM

Everyone is waiting for the Manchester City - Chelsea match of course. This is an important match for each team in the rivalry for the league championship. And I will be supporting Chelsea in this match. Because I really want to see the title rivalry being fired up again. The Premier League is the best European league for me and I don't want to see the competition ending this early.
Fully agree with you. If tomorrow Chelsea beat City and Liverpool beat their opponent, then there will be at least some intrigue and if City wins, then I think that they will have enough odds to win the championship without any problems.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 04:49:27 PM

Fully agree with you. If tomorrow Chelsea beat City and Liverpool beat their opponent, then there will be at least some intrigue and if City wins, then I think that they will have enough odds to win the championship without any problems.
It will be quite a difficult and tough choice when a big club faces the front in a match which will determine the ideal decider for the club. Performance-wise to see Chelsea and Liverpool draw and now against City is an easy guess as we imagine. Man City is in good form. Even so, Chelsea has big ambitions to show that they can really beat Man City. Very curious how tomorrow will handle the strategy of the two.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 04:51:28 PM

IMO the only team at the moment that is close to Man City is Chelsea. This is a crucial match for both of them but I believe that Chelsea has more stress. They know that if they want to increase their chances for the championship, they must win tomorrow's game. Man City doesn't have such pressure and they play in front of their fans. A very difficult game to predict what will happen...

Btw, any thoughts for today's game between Brighton and Crystal Palace? I'm thinking that Brighton can take the win, easy or hard... Undecided

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 05:21:03 PM

Btw, any thoughts for today's game between Brighton and Crystal Palace? I'm thinking that Brighton can take the win, easy or hard... Undecided

Not so sure about this one. Brighton is the favourite but Crystal Palace also have good players and they might surprise out Brighton. Lot of players will be out for AFCON but I still Crystal palace has good attacking players like Edouard, Benteke and also for this one Gallagher should be back after recovering from illness. Brighton haven't won against Crystal Palace in last 5 H2H.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:33:27 PM

Arsenal lost Xhaka too early but Liverpool failed to take advantage of it and win against Arsenal. They controlled the match but they can not score winning goal. The absence of Mane and Salah affect Liverpool attacking system and reduce their capability to score goals. Minamino missed good chance to score goal for them too.

He missed it at 90 minute and wash the last chance to win for Liverpool. Minamino can do this better with what he has and it looks like playing for Liverpool brings lot of pressure on Minamino. This moment proves this because he does not make such terrible finish in other clubs.

Because when Xhaka left, in fact, Liverpool was less strong without MSalah. After all, their squad has the most vulnerable core if there is a gap in terms of making a dangerous attack. Now Arsenal is looking good with their defensive style until the last minute.

Finally, here we will focus on the upcoming match between Chelsea vs Liverpool. Betting on the bookie is enough to be a bet that will be difficult to choose. Manchester City will be a club with enough big players to bet on for us.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:36:41 PM

Brighton seems to have a great chance to win in today match, brighton who are in 9th place seem more consistent in their game compared to Crystal Palace, in the last 4 matches they managed to achieve positive results including holding Chelsea 1-1 in league, while Crystal Palace palace actually still hasn't been able to show consistent performances, in 4 matches in all competitions, they only won 2 wins and 2 defeats, besides that Crystal Palace lost 5 of their important players right now including Zaha who had to play in the African Cup of Nations. With brighton doing very good at the moment as well as crystal palace poor form, plus they've lost a lot of important players, it certainly looks like brighton will have an easy win with a goal margin of more than two.

Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:41:06 PM

I am just looking forward to watching one of the huge games in the EPL tomorrow afternoon. Manchester City and Chelsea are facing each other in Etihad. It is really difficult to make a choice between them although Manchester City are favoured by bookmakers quite much. This can be really misleading I think. Chelsea shouldn't be underrated by anyone in this game. They have the capacity to surprise City. And I hope they will.  Grin
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:52:48 PM

Chelsea left 10 points from Manchester City and this week they will faced on primer league, I think Chelsea should take feature playing as home and never loss moment again after last match failed get three points trough playing draw with Liverpool. Will be boring for primer league competition if Manchester City success defeat Chelsea on this weekend because will separated more than 13 points on fixture standing where City will get primer league trophy early the same like last season, need wake up for Chelsea how to make City failed getting three points in this week.
victory should be a fixed price for chelsea at this time because if they lose then the chance of winning for them is very slim for chelsea and other EPL teams.
the difference in their points is very striking and even the closest competitor, chelsea, is 10 points adrift and this will be very difficult for other teams to pursue when city wins against chelsea later.
but chelsea's current performance is not good, only winning one win and 4 draws in the last 5 matches making it very difficult for them to beat city

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 06:01:16 PM

I am just looking forward to watching one of the huge games in the EPL tomorrow afternoon. Manchester City and Chelsea are facing each other in Etihad. It is really difficult to make a choice between them although Manchester City are favoured by bookmakers quite much. This can be really misleading I think. Chelsea shouldn't be underrated by anyone in this game.

Its obviously a clear favourites and for the record, City hasnt lose a single game for the last 11 EPL matches. That shows their dedication to win and wrap the EPL this season and at the moment, Chelsea is not on a good shape compared to City so I doubt that there will be some sort of surprises like Chelsea somehow win the game

A draw is possible but I kinda feel that City has this one wrapped up tomorrow

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 06:06:47 PM

I don't see Manchester City winning Chelsea in the weekend,it we be a very strong game, because Chelsea squad is back, they don't have much injuries problem, only chewill is missing, Lukaku, Timo Werner,zeyich and kante are all back, these are the players that were missing when they are dropping lot of points in games they are suppose to be winning.

chelsea was having a bad performance even with all these players being on the field and playing against city will be very difficult for chelsea because City have good defense and they also stay in control of the ball as long as they can to not let the opponent have a chance to have the ball, and chelsea's problem is in the defense, when they score, they get sloppy in the defense and concede goals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
diyetisman

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 06:13:12 PM

The only game tonight is Brighton - Crystal Palace. Brighton are the closer team to a win here but there is not a big point gap between them in the standings right now. But Crystal Palace are a really bad team in their away games this season. They won only one time in nine games so far. Brighton lost their last two home games against Crystal Palace. Maybe this is an opportunity for them to have their revenge.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 06:16:52 PM

chelsea was having a bad performance even with all these players being on the field and playing against city will be very difficult for chelsea because City have good defense and they also stay in control of the ball as long as they can to not let the opponent have a chance to have the ball, and chelsea's problem is in the defense, when they score, they get sloppy in the defense and concede goals.
I think Manchester City have a 50% chance of winning, while Chelsea only have a 25% chance and draw 25% of the total percentage in my opinion. Manchester City are far superior in terms of performance and match statistics where usually they can excel through ball possession and dominance of the field. Chelsea is not expected to play badly tomorrow because even though it doesn't get a big chance to be favorites, it is hoped that a good game can enjoy from them.

I think this match will be won by Manchester City but I am not sure to see more than 3 goals scored by both teams for this match.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 06:20:53 PM

I think Manchester City have a 50% chance of winning, while Chelsea only have a 25% chance and draw 25% of the total percentage in my opinion. Manchester City are far superior in terms of performance and match statistics where usually they can excel through ball possession and dominance of the field. Chelsea is not expected to play badly tomorrow because even though it doesn't get a big chance to be favorites, it is hoped that a good game is expected.

I think this match will be won by Manchester City but I am not sure to see more than 3 goals scored by both teams for this match.

I have the same opinion as you, City are the favorites for this game, I am thinking of betting on City but I prefer to wait for the first 15 minutes of the game because it will give me a clear view of the game and who will be playing and how they will be playing

Brighton - Crystal Palace

bookmakers are giving Brighton as a favorite in this game, I wonder why? I think they are balanced

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1352

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 06:30:25 PM

I don't see Manchester City winning Chelsea in the weekend,it we be a very strong game, because Chelsea squad is back, they don't have much injuries problem, only chewill is missing, Lukaku, Timo Werner,zeyich and kante are all back, these are the players that were missing when they are dropping lot of points in games they are suppose to be winning.

A difficult game to predict although City is the favorite by bookies with odd 1.66, but Chelsea is also an unbeatable team in their last 10 matches.
It will not be an easy win for City IMO although they have better results and performance so I think it will be a tough game.
Even if City will win, they will not win it with big goal difference.
Chelsea is also good in defense in EPL by conceding 16 goals in 21 matches while City 13 goals.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 06:33:27 PM

Not so sure about this one. Brighton is the favourite but Crystal Palace also have good players and they might surprise out Brighton. Lot of players will be out for AFCON but I still Crystal palace has good attacking players like Edouard, Benteke and also for this one Gallagher should be back after recovering from illness. Brighton haven't won against Crystal Palace in last 5 H2H.

To be honest, I'm tending more to Brighton's win. It's true that the recent history "shows" more likely a draw but I think that this is a real chance for Brighton to change things. Zaha is a key player for Crystal Palace and his absence will affect them for sure and I seriously doubt that any other can cover him.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 06:35:01 PM

As I expected, the Liverpool - Arsenal game in the EFL Cup was a little boring as we didn't watch a goal from any side. Liverpool had a dominant performance but it didn't result in even one goal. Arsenal must consider themselves really lucky as they played with ten players most of the time and still didn't concede a goal. They have claimed an important advantage for the second leg. But there is still nothing guaranteed.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 [977] 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... 6087 »
  Print  

Jump to: