Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 84 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.1%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 185

Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 6090 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 632205 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 12:51:20 PM

this is indeed a good opportunity for Chelsea to stop Man City because reportedly Man City can't play with the full team due to covid-19 problems (including Pep Guardiola).  Even though it was something in Chelsea's favor but Man City is still a tough opponent to beat. We all know Man City is in a good shape (they always win in their last 11 matches), moreover, the match will be held at the Etihad Stadium.

So to be able to steal points from Man City, Chelsea still have to play with all their might and they must try not to make mistakes in the game.

I think City will win. Yes they are somewhat weakened, but they've been winning every match for a while now, and as you say, they're at home, too.

There are very few matches where you'd even consider the possibility of City losing points... and yes, playing a weakened team against Chelsea is one of them... but even so I think City would have to be strong favourites for the match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 12:53:33 PM

The biggest game of the week is absolutely Manchester City - Chelsea. This is one of the very crucial games for both teams actually. Manchester City want to maintain the gap with them in the worst case. And as they have the advantage of playing home, they would like to win surely. And Chelsea have no other choice than winning this game if they want to catch up with them. This is one of their biggest chances in the end. And I hope that they can achieve a success in this mission and the competition level would go higher.
This match will be interesting, both teams want to win. If Manchester City wins the game, of course it will be more difficult for Chelsea or Liverpool to catch up. But if Chelsea can get full points, this could be an opportunity for them as well as Liverpool to get closer. Moreover, Liverpool is 1 game ahead of Man City.

Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 12:57:50 PM

Manchester United's victory over Aston Villa in the FA yesterday was nothing more than luck in my opinion. Even though it's difficult and some may disagree with me, but that's what I have to say. In defense, Man United is lucky to have a goalkeeper like David De Gea, because in almost every game he is able to thwart every opponent's attack.
Up front, there are actually a lot of classy players, for example Ronaldo. But the supply of balls given from behind is monotonous, nothing to really spoil their attackers. What I see from the Solskjaer era, then Carrick and now Rangnick hasn't changed significantly.
I think Manchester United need a player like Paul Pogba now than ever, because Bruno Fernades isn’t  really doing what he used to to. The Manchester United midfield is nothing but lame this season, we saw some few improvements when Carrick  was appointed that was when Fred showed the stuff he was made for but ever since the new management took over there has been no significant improvement in Manchester United style of play, the only outstanding play in the Manchester United squad right now is the goal keeper David, he has been more than perfect this season always saving the whole team form further disgrace. Rashford and most players up front had little or nothing to offer and I think this is because the midfield isn’t working.
ygsmaguduru

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 01:00:13 PM

Chelsea have drawn 7 times in 21 games this year. I think they will play for a draw in tomorrow's match as well. I don't think they have a chance to win.
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 977

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 01:05:48 PM

The biggest game of the week is absolutely Manchester City - Chelsea. This is one of the very crucial games for both teams actually. Manchester City want to maintain the gap with them in the worst case. And as they have the advantage of playing home, they would like to win surely. And Chelsea have no other choice than winning this game if they want to catch up with them. This is one of their biggest chances in the end. And I hope that they can achieve a success in this mission and the competition level would go higher.

It is now in Chelsea's hands to stop Manchester City. If Chelsea can't beat Manchester City in the match to be played tomorrow, the point difference between them will be maintained or increased. If Manchester City wins this match, Chelsea will face a big problem. Liverpool are only 1 point behind and are missing 1 game. If they lose this game, Liverpool can also get ahead of Chelsea.

Yes, this is indeed a good opportunity for Chelsea to stop Man City because reportedly Man City can't play with the full team due to covid-19 problems (including Pep Guardiola).  Even though it was something in Chelsea's favor but Man City is still a tough opponent to beat. We all know Man City is in a good shape (they always win in their last 11 matches), moreover, the match will be held at the Etihad Stadium.

So to be able to steal points from Man City, Chelsea still have to play with all their might and they must try not to make mistakes in the game.

I agree that there have been successful matches for Manchester City. But lately I think their form has dropped. Of course, there may be cases of coronavirus in the team. They have never caught Manchester City so weakly. This is a great opportunity for Chelsea and I think they will make good use of it. All in all, I think it will be a good match, but for betting purposes, this match will be difficult to predict.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 01:19:56 PM

-snip-
True, Mane and Salah are by far two important players for Liverpool so that when both are absent simultaneously it will have an impact on the team's game performance. Firmino, Minamino who was paired with Jota on the striker couldn't do much in that match so they didn't threaten Arsenal too much.

Arsenal's ability to defend also deserves appreciation considering they only have 10 players for more than one half. I think Liverpool were just unlucky even though they managed to have almost 80% ball possession. Of course it was detrimental to Liverpool where they could not take advantage of the chances of winning from Arsenal. The second leg will be much better I guess,

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 01:26:07 PM

No doubts the Africans have carried the Liverpool team to a larger extent.
Is obvious how they couldn't breaks a ten man Arsenal to get a single goal.
Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah are indeed pivots to the Liverpool football club.
Liverpool plays Brentford up next will they win ? The games gob end an under 2.5.
Even when I knew both club lack some players yesterday, I still chose Liverpool to win, but the match ended draw, Arsenal team indeed tried. When Granit Xhaka had red card at the 24th minute of the match, I was thinking it has given Liverpool more chance to win and that Liverpool will indeed win the match. The first half ended draw while also the second half also ended draw. It is very clear how Mane and Salah are both trying for Liverpool.

Mane and Salah have Liverpool's full offensive powers.  African cup matches have affected all the big teams, yes, but for Liverpool it was worse.  Both Mane and Salah are too talented players to be easily replaced.  After Arsenal had 10 left yesterday, I think if Mo Salah and Mane were in the game, Liverpool would have scored already.  However, Liverpool failed to score and the match ended 0-0.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 01:47:48 PM

I bet the hosts will win in the Brighton - Crystal Palace game. Both teams represent a similar level, but Crystal Palace will have to cope in the near future without a few important players who take part in the African Cup of Nations. Due to these weaknesses and the advantage of my own stadium, I bet on Brighton.

Brighton team has performed well in their last match, despite the both team were using the same strategies to play defending game but Brighton still have their way at the end of the game. Brighton coach will do everything possible to make sure they win today match, to show other teams that they are well ready to drop many top team in this tournament.

Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 01:52:36 PM

Arsenal really impressed me yesterday. Despite getting a one man down 24 minutes into the game, they were still able to resist Liverpool and ended the match in goalless draw. Liverpool indeed dominated with 79% ball possession, but had difficulties in securing a goal. Arsenal probably had a solid defence which made the game tough for Liverpool to win.

Arsenal really did well yesterday, what they did yesterday wasn’t an easy task to do, especially going down to 10 men in the first half, kudos to the players and coach but I still think the absence of two most valuable Liverpool players (mane and mo salah) was clear, we all know how dangerous those 2 can be coming from the flangs, but it all worked for Arsenal and I think they will try and win the second leg, they really do need that medal.
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 780

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:02:11 PM

Having returned to the EPL, it looks like Norwich are not ready. Two years ago they were also in the EPL but were relegated. They only need one season to return to the EPL this season. Unfortunately this season they seem to be relegated again. Their position at the last one only had ten points. It seems very difficult to get out of the relegation zone.  There are still 16 matches to go, could they stay in the EPL?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:04:49 PM

Chelsea have drawn 7 times in 21 games this year. I think they will play for a draw in tomorrow's match as well. I don't think they have a chance to win.

If they play for a draw, they are effectively giving up any chance of winning the league. So if it does look like they're playing for a draw, it means they've given up on the championship and are only concerned about securing second place. It will be interesting to see how they approach the game.

Personally I think they have to play to win. The difference between winning the title and coming second is massive. But the difference between finishing second and finishing third is essentially meaningless.

Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:07:29 PM

Having returned to the EPL, it looks like Norwich are not ready. Two years ago they were also in the EPL but were relegated. They only need one season to return to the EPL this season. Unfortunately this season they seem to be relegated again. Their position at the last one only had ten points. It seems very difficult to get out of the relegation zone.  There are still 16 matches to go, could they stay in the EPL?

It will take a lot of work to get them out of the relegation zone.  Considering that Newcastle United will come out of this area comfortably, it looks like Watford, Norwich, Burnley will stay in the relegation zone.  Their next closest rivals are Leeds with 8 points between them.  Of course, this difference can be closed mathematically.  But Norwich need to pick up and get good results.  Otherwise, they will continue to suffer defeats.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:20:17 PM

I bet the hosts will win in the Brighton - Crystal Palace game. Both teams represent a similar level, but Crystal Palace will have to cope in the near future without a few important players who take part in the African Cup of Nations. Due to these weaknesses and the advantage of my own stadium, I bet on Brighton.

I too think Brighton will have no problem beating Crystal Palace at home today... By the way, the bookmakers are giving juicy odds of 2.1 to win Brighton! Which makes me wonder... But I think it's just a good present for today! Wink Will definitely add this event to my multi bet...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:39:30 PM

It will take a lot of work to get them out of the relegation zone.  Considering that Newcastle United will come out of this area comfortably, it looks like Watford, Norwich, Burnley will stay in the relegation zone.  Their next closest rivals are Leeds with 8 points between them.  Of course, this difference can be closed mathematically.  But Norwich need to pick up and get good results.  Otherwise, they will continue to suffer defeats.
It looks like it  will be very difficult for norwich city to get out of the relegation zone this season, their poor form has made them just won 2 games out of 20 matches, even so I think their chances of escaping the relegation zone are still there, moreover they are only 3 points behind from watford who are ranked 17th, of course with the condition that they can change their game for the better in the next match.
But what is quite unfortunate in my opinion is the current position of newcastle, after the change of owner and coach, newcastle still has not found its best performance and newcastle's current position of course makes great players reluctant to join them.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:42:08 PM

In fact, Norwich and Watford were the teams that locked the 1st and 2nd Championship positions last season, but what actually performed better in the EPL this season was Brentford who even qualified for the EPL through the play offs. It turns out that winning the Championship title is still not enough for Norwich to last longer in the EPL, Watford, Burnley, Newcastle and Norwich are the teams that will continue to compete until the end. But unfortunately, there is only one place for them to get out of the relegation zone, because for Everton and Leeds I'm sure they will be able to keep their position.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:44:41 PM

Brighton team has performed well in their last match, despite the both team were using the same strategies to play defending game but Brighton still have their way at the end of the game. Brighton coach will do everything possible to make sure they win today match, to show other teams that they are well ready to drop many top team in this tournament.

Brighton has a better record lately moreover playing at home will definitely increase their confidence Crystal Palace must be satisfied to lose points today
Brighton is currently truly taken into account after playing well when fighting another EPL team like Chelsea it's not easy as an away game.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:52:33 PM

maybe it will be a very tough job for dean smith to be able to get norwich city out of the relegation zone, because norwich city has only collected 10 points, dean smith as the coach who has just been brought in must work more extra, in my opinion the first thing to do is Dean Smith must strengthen the defense, because Norwich City are the team that has conceded the most at the moment, Dean Smeat also has to motivate the players to fight harder, and take advantage of every opportunity that exists. , Dean Smeat also has to polish the academy players, because if Dean Smeat brings in new players, it is very difficult because most of the star players will never want to join a team that is almost relegated.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:57:51 PM

If they play for a draw, they are effectively giving up any chance of winning the league. So if it does look like they're playing for a draw, it means they've given up on the championship and are only concerned about securing second place. It will be interesting to see how they approach the game.

Personally I think they have to play to win. The difference between winning the title and coming second is massive. But the difference between finishing second and finishing third is essentially meaningless.
Chelsea left 10 points from Manchester City and this week they will faced on primer league, I think Chelsea should take feature playing as home and never loss moment again after last match failed get three points trough playing draw with Liverpool. Will be boring for primer league competition if Manchester City success defeat Chelsea on this weekend because will separated more than 13 points on fixture standing where City will get primer league trophy early the same like last season, need wake up for Chelsea how to make City failed getting three points in this week.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 03:04:02 PM

Arsenal really impressed me yesterday. Despite getting a one man down 24 minutes into the game, they were still able to resist Liverpool and ended the match in goalless draw. Liverpool indeed dominated with 79% ball possession, but had difficulties in securing a goal. Arsenal probably had a solid defence which made the game tough for Liverpool to win.

Arsenal really did well yesterday, what they did yesterday wasn’t an easy task to do, especially going down to 10 men in the first half, kudos to the players and coach but I still think the absence of two most valuable Liverpool players (mane and mo salah) was clear, we all know how dangerous those 2 can be coming from the flangs, but it all worked for Arsenal and I think they will try and win the second leg, they really do need that medal.
The absence of Mane and Salah from the start was a real advantage for Arsenal. Only when their game was forced to get a red card, everyone start defending until the round was over. even though at the same time without a card maybe Arsenal would be able to make a thin score. It's already very transparent and Liverpool wouldn't have done much without Mane and Salah.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 03:52:23 PM

Chelsea left 10 points from Manchester City and this week they will faced on primer league, I think Chelsea should take feature playing as home and never loss moment again after last match failed get three points trough playing draw with Liverpool. Will be boring for primer league competition if Manchester City success defeat Chelsea on this weekend because will separated more than 13 points on fixture standing where City will get primer league trophy early the same like last season, need wake up for Chelsea how to make City failed getting three points in this week.
A big burden will be on Chelsea shoulders because of the difference in points that separates two team. Chelsea must be able to control the game to maintain a distance with Manchester City.
Chelsea position is not safe in 2nd place, Liverpool have a great opportunity to shift Chelsea position because they are only separated by one point and Liverpool have one match that has not been played. Chelsea must be confident against Man City. Otherwise, the Premier League will look boring because MC is getting more comfortable at the top of the standings.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 6090 »
  Print  

Jump to: