Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 90 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.5%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.1%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.2%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 194

Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 6318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 664626 times)
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 08:45:36 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2021, 09:04:59 PM by Lordhermes

I still think that Barcelona will find ways to keep Messi, because too much was at stake and Laporta won the club's presidency, including with a promise to keep Messi at the club, and the player himself, unlike last year, has already expressed a desire to stay at the club, although of course the situation is already starting to drag on too much. I would also like to see Messi in another championship with pleasure and see how quickly he could fit into the playing patterns of another club and how successfully he did it. On the one hand, the English Premier League is now much more statuesque than the French championship, but on the other hand, I think that it would be easier for Messi with his style of play to play in France.
Yeah,Mercy's first prefered option is to stay at Barc a,maybe it's because of the promises he had made to Barca,and staying at only Barca is the reason most people say Ronaldo is better than him.Because Ronaldo has gone to different leagues,and yet still doing well,and making history for himself.I think it's high time Mercy tried something else,a new league,new team mates,new style of football and new home.
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1190
Merit: 556

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 09:56:30 AM

I can't believe how much PSG is spending once again, they are getting every person they can get, usually free transfers but they are really growing the team to a huge level. I wonder if they could actually convince Messi somehow. I know he is one of the most expensive players in the world and not many teams are willing to pay that because Messi is awesome and all but does he really worth that much money at that age? If he does that City may lose another battle against PSG as well and they may have like a Neymar-Messi-Mbappe offense.
~snip~
I actually want to see Messi at Manchester City. But if that doesn't happen, I hope that he goes to PSG. I can't even imagine how strong PSG can be with Neymar - Mbappe - Messi trio. They will have a really deadly offense surely. They can achieve bigger things easier than ever. But first, PSG should be able to convince him to sign contract with them. Messi's number one choice is still Barcelona. He is waiting for them to make a new offer. But Barcelona are having financial problems which hinders them offering a new contract to Messi. Maybe PSG or City can benefit from the situation.
I still think that Barcelona will find ways to keep Messi, because too much was at stake and Laporta won the club's presidency, including with a promise to keep Messi at the club, and the player himself, unlike last year, has already expressed a desire to stay at the club, although of course the situation is already starting to drag on too much. I would also like to see Messi in another championship with pleasure and see how quickly he could fit into the playing patterns of another club and how successfully he did it. On the one hand, the English Premier League is now much more statuesque than the French championship, but on the other hand, I think that it would be easier for Messi with his style of play to play in France.
yeah,Mercy's first prefered option is to stay at Barc a,maybe it's because of the promises he had made to Barca,and staying at only Barca is the reason most people say Ronaldo is better than him.Because Ronaldo has gone to different leagues,and yet still doing well,and making history for himself.I think it's high time Mercy tried something else,a new league,new team mates,new style of football and new home.
The debate on who is better is a long outstanding one. Christano Ronaldo has played and excelled in three major leagues while his rival Lionel Messi has limited himself to the Spanish club Barcelona Fc. This has influenced Lionel Messi style of football and is evident when he plays for the national team.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1196

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 10:02:36 AM

I still think that Barcelona will find ways to keep Messi, because too much was at stake and Laporta won the club's presidency, including with a promise to keep Messi at the club, and the player himself, unlike last year, has already expressed a desire to stay at the club, although of course the situation is already starting to drag on too much.
Bringing Laporta back is a first step of Barcelona to keep Messi. Messi looks to play better in the past season after the appearance of Laporta and he might win the first national title with Argentina. A big match with Brazil is not easy for Messi but let's see how he and Arghentina finish the Coppa America final match.

If Messi feels good after Coppa America, I believe he will stay in Barcelona.

I would also like to see Messi in another championship with pleasure and see how quickly he could fit into the playing patterns of another club and how successfully he did it. On the one hand, the English Premier League is now much more statuesque than the French championship, but on the other hand, I think that it would be easier for Messi with his style of play to play in France.
Premier League looks to not fit with Messi. He does not want to get injuries and might be fearful about Premier League.

Lique I is at lower level than Premier League, La Liga and Serie A and it has similar level as Bundesliga. Those leagues have very strong teams Bayern Munich and PSG but others are not competitive enough. They all make those leagues are less interesting and competitive.

If Messi only want Champions League, he can join PSG.

@SquirrelJulietGarden more than injuries he’ll fear the premier league defenders, which will make his life very difficult on the pitch and hence I doubt he’ll be brave enough to come to premier league. Furthermore the only sticking point is that he needs to take a pay cut to stay, and at his age he might not be keen to take one.

Loughing out loudly! Cheesy

Have you ever seen how Messi got attacked in the Clasicos and always got up and never acted or cried like a baby? Tacklings from Pepe and Ramos, can it get any harder? I don't think so and I am sure you won't disagree. Check the Youtube videos "hardest tackles on Messi". The guy always got up, even with blood in his face. Never fell easy for a free kick or penalty and now you believe he wouldn't play in the Premier League out of fear? Cheesy You think that playing against Atletico and Sevilla is less hard than playing against Tottenham?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 10:53:08 AM

The debate on who is better is a long outstanding one. Christano Ronaldo has played and excelled in three major leagues while his rival Lionel Messi has limited himself to the Spanish club Barcelona Fc. This has influenced Lionel Messi style of football and is evident when he plays for the national team.

In my opinion, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are undoubtedly the two best players who are the most prominent in football today, so to say which is better will certainly be very difficult because the fans of these two players will certainly have different views and will continue to claim if their idol is the best Grin, but in my personal opinion, messi plays a more beautiful ball game than ronaldo, while ronaldo is a player who has a big determination and strong ambition to score goals and has an attractive and fast style in game.
Although Ronaldo and Messi styles are different from each other, but both are the greatest players ever in my opinion.

Pokapoka124

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 02:14:20 PM

In my opinion, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are undoubtedly the two best players who are the most prominent in football today, so to say which is better will certainly be very difficult because the fans of these two players will certainly have different views and will continue to claim if their idol is the best Grin, but in my personal opinion, messi plays a more beautiful ball game than ronaldo, while ronaldo is a player who has a big determination and strong ambition to score goals and has an attractive and fast style in game.
Although Ronaldo and Messi styles are different from each other, but both are the greatest players ever in my opinion.
I hear you man and I agree with that 100%. They have set the bar high for younger players..big shoes to fill. They will surely be missed when they retire in the next decade
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1140

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 05:07:50 PM

I hear you man and I agree with that 100%. They have set the bar high for younger players..big shoes to fill. They will surely be missed when they retire in the next decade
Every generation has its legendary players, Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo9, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho... Messi and CR7, who are few years from retirement but still have many things to offer to their teams. Next generation will offer new wave of good players, there are names (Mbappe, Haaland..) but they need more experience to prove themselves.

Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 06:42:56 PM

Every generation has its legendary players, Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo9, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho... Messi and CR7, who are few years from retirement but still have many things to offer to their teams. Next generation will offer new wave of good players, there are names (Mbappe, Haaland..) but they need more experience to prove themselves.
Lol,Mbape and Haaland? Let's see what happens in the nearest future now.That was how Neymar Junior was tipped to be world best that year,and uptil now,he has not done anything too exceptional,no doubt that he is a great player,but being at the level of Messi and Christiano,he couldn't reach.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1778
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 07:13:13 PM

Mbappe and Haaland play really good already now. They are the number one players in their team I think. But they have a long way to go to become a football legend, yeah. Players like Messi and Ronaldo haven't become a legend in a short time. As they improved, they became better and better every year. It should be the same for Mbappe and Haaland also.
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1568
Merit: 705

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 07:50:35 PM

I think mbappe is already a legend, you might have not noticed time has really passed when he excited us at Monaco before moving to PSG and solidifying and developing him self, aside that he has good number of trophies, multiple league one, the French league cup, reached the finals of the UEFA champions league, and even the biggest football trophy the world cup and all of this he was a key and outstanding player in his team, so I can say mbappe has earn him self legendary Rights, not so much for halland although he can become one with his so much talent and physic, but for now I don't think halland is a legend.
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 08:46:07 PM

That is sort of right. Anyone who manages to lose Messi will lose their position as well but this new president came in to help Messi and not send him. Messi was upset with the previous president and it turns out that previous president literally bought trolls online to say bad things about Messi, how could a front office like that ever wishes to be successful I will never know. In the end you should not think what is best for you, you should think what is best for the club because if the club is going great then you will be loved as well.

In the end Messi would have been gone already, probably get a deal done even before his contract was over if it was the same president but that guy left. Now this new president likes messi and wants to keep him and willing to sell nearly 10 players to bring the salaries down to a level where he can afford Messi and 10 other good players around him.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pokapoka124

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 08:47:00 PM

I think mbappe is already a legend, you might have not noticed time has really passed when he excited us at Monaco before moving to PSG and solidifying and developing him self, aside that he has good number of trophies, multiple league one, the French league cup, reached the finals of the UEFA champions league, and even the biggest football trophy the world cup and all of this he was a key and outstanding player in his team, so I can say mbappe has earn him self legendary Rights, not so much for halland although he can become one with his so much talent and physic, but for now I don't think halland is a legend.
That's too much. You're overdoing it. Mbappe is an exceptional player and that's that. Could he be better? Yes. Is he one of the favorites to pick up the baton from the two greats? Again yes. But to say he's a legend now is too much. I love mbappe's style of football, it is very entertaining same with Neymar. I enjoy watching Neymar on the pitch, he plays like he's really having fun
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1692

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 09:30:28 PM

https://www.goal.com/en/news/who-is-albert-lokonga-everything-you-need-to-know-about-arsenals-/vid143pe6m4c174xcad571kyb

Arsenal are after Anderlecht's young central midfielder Albert Lokonga (21) and they seem to have reached an agreement on a £18m deal. Arsenal are no different than usual. They are giving more importance to young player transfers.

In the last season, he played in 27 games in the Jupiler League. He scored 3 goals and made 2 assists. I haven't heard of him much before. So I wonder whether this would be a good transfer for Arsenal. I'd actually like to see them going after bigger players but they don't change their strategy ever.  Grin
I have got to be honest, I have never heard about the guy. I really wonder how Arsenal Management feel when negotiating and making such signs while their top rivals make massive signings.

I also haven't heard about this player. It's the thing Arsenal do. They bring young players to the team and try to create a 'future squad'.  Grin  But I don't support this policy to be honest. I'm not an Arsenal fan but I sympathize with them. They're actually a big club but they're not able to win titles because of their policies. If they changed it and started to get top players also, they would also compete for the EPL title. So their main problem is not the manager I think, it is their strategies in general.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 11:36:15 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2021, 12:26:57 AM by AndySt

I also haven't heard about this player. It's the thing Arsenal do. They bring young players to the team and try to create a 'future squad'.  Grin  But I don't support this policy to be honest. I'm not an Arsenal fan but I sympathize with them. They're actually a big club but they're not able to win titles because of their policies. If they changed it and started to get top players also, they would also compete for the EPL title. So their main problem is not the manager I think, it is their strategies in general.
It's just that Arsenal does not want to invest in strengthening the squad above a certain limit, and in the conditions of the super-competitive English Premier League, this is an iron necessity for a steady conquest of titles. Everything depends on the figure of the club owner, who is quite satisfied with the current situation and who does not want to change the situation with financing, nor shows any desire to sell the club to interested parties. If you remember, for some time the creator of Spotify expressed a desire to buy the club, having managed to attract such club legends as Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp and Patrick Viyera to his side, but the American owner Stan Kroenke did not want to sell the club.
MusaMohamed

Activity: 938
Merit: 303

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 07:18:55 AM

It's just that Arsenal does not want to invest in strengthening the squad above a certain limit, and in the conditions of the super-competitive English Premier League, this is an iron necessity for a steady conquest of titles. Everything depends on the figure of the club owner, who is quite satisfied with the current situation and who does not want to change the situation with financing, nor shows any desire to sell the club to interested parties. If you remember, for some time the creator of Spotify expressed a desire to buy the club, having managed to attract such club legends as Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp and Patrick Viyera to his side, but the American owner Stan Kroenke did not want to sell the club.
They did with Ozil, Lacazette and Aubameyang. They got some good results from them but their performance are not stable and Arsenal are also responsible for it. They don't build up a strong squad and rely too much on some key players.

Over time, key players feel tired and lost motivation to contribute their best. Aubameyang played very well but after his renewed contract, his contribution falls down a lot.

Xhaka is a good midfilder but his mentality is uncontrollable and sometime he makes stupid faults, red cards and out the team to difficult time against opponents.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 10:41:03 AM

Arsenal have just completed the transfer of Nuno Tavares and this is their first purchase this summer, hopefully the former benfica player can make the arsenal defense strong next season, as an arsenal fan, I hope arsenal will bring in some players who play as defenders and defensive midfielders To be able to cover the weakness of Arsenal's defense so far, Nuno Tavares is one of the players who plays as a left back and has played 41 times during his uniform with Benfica.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1140

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 11:00:08 AM

Lol,Mbape and Haaland? Let's see what happens in the nearest future now.That was how Neymar Junior was tipped to be world best that year,and uptil now,he has not done anything too exceptional,no doubt that he is a great player,but being at the level of Messi and Christiano,he couldn't reach.
I agree with you about Neymar, a player that was too much hyped, and failed to prove himself as a legend but let's be honest he is a legend in something else Wink (and a fool for Neymar!). Brazil has also Real Madrid player V.Ju that is very immature but I find him to have potentials so it is tooooo early to talk about him right now. Don't quote me for this opinion lol.
Now as I said, and as other members here mentioned too, Mbappe and Haaland are great players, they need more training, more experience, and they will become legends. I don't find anything similar between them and Neymar honestly, we cannot compare them right now to Messi or CR7, we can do the comparison after 2-3 years from now at least, so let's wait and see Wink

Pulsar77

Activity: 1778
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 11:48:21 AM

https://www.goal.com/en/news/who-is-albert-lokonga-everything-you-need-to-know-about-arsenals-/vid143pe6m4c174xcad571kyb

Arsenal are after Anderlecht's young central midfielder Albert Lokonga (21) and they seem to have reached an agreement on a £18m deal. Arsenal are no different than usual. They are giving more importance to young player transfers.

In the last season, he played in 27 games in the Jupiler League. He scored 3 goals and made 2 assists. I haven't heard of him much before. So I wonder whether this would be a good transfer for Arsenal. I'd actually like to see them going after bigger players but they don't change their strategy ever.  Grin

I have no idea about this player, to be honest. Arsenal really love to sign young players. They care about keeping the average age at a low level. They like to grow new players but they should care about signing top players too. Unless they do it, it will be really hard for them to win the Premier League title.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 07:49:03 PM

I think there is a fine line between any great player, and Messi/Ronaldo duo, they were just the best players in world history for nearly two decades now, that is just unheard of. Was Pele great at his time? Sure but not for long and he wasn't in Europe a lot, was Maradona great? Sure he wasn't for that long neither, was even Ronaldinho who played with Messi was a great player? Of course. But nobody you can think of ever achieved the levels of greatness that Ronaldo and Messi reached, those guys were just in another level and we are very lucky to have them play at the same time and for a long time even in the same league as well, they are just historically the best players ever if you ask me.

Same goes for Mbappe and Haaland type of players, they are great, they are definitely up there with all other greats already, and they will be amazing by the time their career is over, but they will still be under ronaldo/messi level, thats just unreachable for now, we haven't seen anything like that from anyone else.

CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1692

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:08:19 PM

I also haven't heard about this player. It's the thing Arsenal do. They bring young players to the team and try to create a 'future squad'.  Grin  But I don't support this policy to be honest. I'm not an Arsenal fan but I sympathize with them. They're actually a big club but they're not able to win titles because of their policies. If they changed it and started to get top players also, they would also compete for the EPL title. So their main problem is not the manager I think, it is their strategies in general.

Yeah, it seems like Arsenal's chairman is really happy about this situation. But I don't think that fans are really happy about this. Because I think that nobody would like to see their team not using their potential. Arsenal fans should be dying to see some top players at the club from now on. But Arsenal don't care about them much. They have a certain policy and they just apply it.

For example, Ajax are a good example as they also like to grow young players and try to make them a star in the future. I support them because they can still become the champions very easily. But it's not the same for Arsenal. The EPL is the hardest league in Europe, in my opinion. Therefore, Arsenal should act according to it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 11:30:48 PM

I also haven't heard about this player. It's the thing Arsenal do. They bring young players to the team and try to create a 'future squad'.  Grin  But I don't support this policy to be honest. I'm not an Arsenal fan but I sympathize with them. They're actually a big club but they're not able to win titles because of their policies. If they changed it and started to get top players also, they would also compete for the EPL title. So their main problem is not the manager I think, it is their strategies in general.

Yeah, it seems like Arsenal's chairman is really happy about this situation. But I don't think that fans are really happy about this. Because I think that nobody would like to see their team not using their potential. Arsenal fans should be dying to see some top players at the club from now on. But Arsenal don't care about them much. They have a certain policy and they just apply it.

For example, Ajax are a good example as they also like to grow young players and try to make them a star in the future. I support them because they can still become the champions very easily. But it's not the same for Arsenal. The EPL is the hardest league in Europe, in my opinion. Therefore, Arsenal should act according to it.
I thought Mikel Arteta as a coach was going out to look for possible solutions to Arsenal problems by demanding money from the club board to sign new players,but the young coach has just disappointed Arsenal fans because he has not brought in any big signings so far this transfer window,and he expects Arsenal to be tittle contenders next season.It will shock him that the team might become worst next season as he wants to let the likes of Granit Xhaka leave this season.Arsenal as a whole should change their transfer policy if not next season will take them by surprise.
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 6318 »
  Print  

Jump to: