Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.1%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 [891] 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 ... 6268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 656037 times)
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 06:51:43 AM

Among the weekend's game,the one that will interest me to watch most is the Norwich City vs Arsenal game on Sunday. Arsenal will want to continue their fine form by beating Norwich City away,and maintaining that fourth position they are in,and at the same time Norwich will also want to prove themselves at home.

I see a little bit difficult match here,but I still see Arsenal coming out the winner.
Arsenal's opponent this time is indeed easier if we look at their statistics. But will it be that easy? I think it will not be as easy as what we imagine. Norwich itself is now at the bottom of the standings with 10 points from 17 matches, they are only able to record 2 wins, 4 draws, and the rest ended in defeat. If at the time against Arsenal they can bring 3 points, Norwich will move up to 18th with 13 points equaling the points obtained from Watford.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 07:27:15 AM

Among the weekend's game,the one that will interest me to watch most is the Norwich City vs Arsenal game on Sunday. Arsenal will want to continue their fine form by beating Norwich City away,and maintaining that fourth position they are in,and at the same time Norwich will also want to prove themselves at home.

I see a little bit difficult match here,but I still see Arsenal coming out the winner.
Arsenal will definitely win with many goals in this match, I don't think it will be a difficult game for them. Norwich City won't be able to withstand Arsenal's squad. And moreover, Norwich are at the bottom of the table, while their performance have been really terrible. Arsenal next 2 matches are surely an easy winning for them.

Am looking forward to their match against Manchester City which will be played January 1st next year. Although,   Arsenal will be hosting the game at the Emirates Stadium. Their last meeting against City ended with a 5-0 score in victory to Manchester City. Maybe, it will be Arsenal's time to beat City.
Arsenal should be able to win this Norwich city side on Sunday. I don’t know if they will be many goals in the match but I think Arsenal will win. Norwich city are at the bottom of the table and haven’t won a single since the start of the month. They should have grab a point or even a win against Manchester United after their outstanding display in that game but were a bit unlucky and lost the game. Arsenal will be looking to cement their 4th position in the league table as they await Westham United, Tottenham and Manchester United to play their outstanding games that were all suspended due to Covid-19. Arsenal need to win this game and their next game against Wolverhampton, because Thomas Partey, Aubameyang and Nicholas Pepe won’t be available against Manchester city.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 07:39:07 AM

Arsenal should be able to win this Norwich city side on Sunday. I don’t know if they will be many goals in the match but I think Arsenal will win. Norwich city are at the bottom of the table and haven’t won a single since the start of the month. They should have grab a point or even a win against Manchester United after their outstanding display in that game but were a bit unlucky and lost the game. Arsenal will be looking to cement their 4th position in the league table as they await Westham United, Tottenham and Manchester United to play their outstanding games that were all suspended due to Covid-19. Arsenal need to win this game and their next game against Wolverhampton, because Thomas Partey, Aubameyang and Nicholas Pepe won’t be available against Manchester city.

Betting on Arsenal would be enough to ease our finances, if we look at the stats of changing players and the formations they are trying to change. Norwich can't be relied on in one game to stay in the table, they still have a lot of gaps that their coach can't overcome. Arsenal made sure that they stay in the top 4 until they can move away from West Ham. Here's their wish even though it is difficult to achieve. Arsenal alone could not beat the big 3 teams which forced them to defend their position and peek at the weaknesses of the top 3 to enter. The chances are slim and there is still a shortage of players in the midfield.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:23:34 AM

I see that Manchester City - Leicester game can be another game which is a candidate to be enjoyable. It is most likely to see Manchester City taking full control of the game from the start. Leicester will try to find an opening in Manchester City's defense to score. Maybe they will score one goal too. But I still think that Manchester City will get a comfortable win.
this week's Manchester City vs Leicester duel that seems interesting compared to other matches that is if this match is not postponed like the other matches. Seeing the intense possession playing style that Manchester City are demonstrated it's true they will dominate. it's just that I really want Manchester City to slip in this match, so that the standings become tighter and the title race is getting fiercer.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 12:15:01 PM

I see that Manchester City - Leicester game can be another game which is a candidate to be enjoyable. It is most likely to see Manchester City taking full control of the game from the start. Leicester will try to find an opening in Manchester City's defense to score. Maybe they will score one goal too. But I still think that Manchester City will get a comfortable win.
this week's Manchester City vs Leicester duel that seems interesting compared to other matches that is if this match is not postponed like the other matches. Seeing the intense possession playing style that Manchester City are demonstrated it's true they will dominate. it's just that I really want Manchester City to slip in this match, so that the standings become tighter and the title race is getting fiercer.

Yeah Leicester could be hard to handle sometimes. They have good pace in attack and little bit of slip-up can give the advantage they want over their massive opponent. City on other hand are on an impressive form and I think it will be hard to hold and score against City. Leicester at best can score early and keep on defending and force City to share point but a win for Leicester seems hard to me.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 12:37:48 PM

Before Leicester's game against Liverpool for the EFL Cup, I would definitely bet for Man City's easy win with a lot of goals. Now, I'm not saying that Man City will lose but it seems that it won't be so easy to beat Leicester. Of course, the league is something different from the Cup, still, Leicester plays wonderfully and shows that things will and can be better for them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 12:45:31 PM

Dorminating a match is one thing getting a win is another. Leicester could be stubborn to defeat by Manchester city. Leicester have had inconsistent wins and this might be an opportunity to deprive both themselves and Manchester city the full 3points by playing for a draw without making any counter attack attempt. Brendan Rodgers could tell his boys what he wants and boom the game changes against Manchester city. This should be a must watch anyways
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:49:13 PM

So far manchester city has won 8 matches in a row and even they have kept a clean sheet in the last few games, if we compare with leicester of course it will be less likely if we see manchester city will lose, now leicester's performance is not as good as when they championship in the 2016, even though 60% of them are filled by the old squad but now their appearance is up and down, and even recently they suffered a pretty painful defeat in the carabao cup, if liverpool, which was only strengthened by second-tier players but was able to destroy leicester who fielded the main squad, let alone manchester city which has a pretty solid squad right now in the league?

Luzin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 791

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:56:35 PM

Before Leicester's game against Liverpool for the EFL Cup, I would definitely bet for Man City's easy win with a lot of goals. Now, I'm not saying that Man City will lose but it seems that it won't be so easy to beat Leicester. Of course, the league is something different from the Cup, still, Leicester plays wonderfully and shows that things will and can be better for them.

Man city and Liverpool are both good, they had good matches during the middle of the season so predicting the result of the EFL might be difficult to predict. But I think Man city should have won, they will play at home. Even against Leeds they won 7-0 then against Newcastle they won 4-0. Warning to Leicester they have to play better than time against Liverpool. Of course Man City will not underestimate Leicester they have made Liverpool difficult win in the EFL.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 04:01:35 PM

Yeah there is no doubt about Leicester potential. They can turn the game at any point. They are very unpredictable of thrashing a giant team. Manchester City on other hand are having players on form and with De Bruyne it would be hard for Leicester to hold Man City. It's a tough match but I think City should win this if they play how they have been playing in previous couple of matches.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 05:23:00 PM

So far manchester city has won 8 matches in a row and even they have kept a clean sheet in the last few games, if we compare with leicester of course it will be less likely if we see manchester city will lose, now leicester's performance is not as good as when they championship in the 2016, even though 60% of them are filled by the old squad but now their appearance is up and down, and even recently they suffered a pretty painful defeat in the carabao cup, if liverpool, which was only strengthened by second-tier players but was able to destroy leicester who fielded the main squad, let alone manchester city which has a pretty solid squad right now in the league?

As the leader of the top standings, Manchester City can not be rivaled just like that. comparing their match against Liverpool is quite far. When Man City is playing they can score so many goals with lesser clubs. Meanwhile, Liverpool is the same here, but with the basic differences in-game statistics, rhythm, strategy, and attack patterns, Man City is still the favorite.

However, here both parties, both from Man City and Liverpool, only need to show each other the final score that should be used as a benchmark in taking advantage of the match against Leicester. In the quarter-finals, Liverpool had difficulty conquering Leicester, and now Man City must not experience the same thing.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 05:43:39 PM

Arsenal are pretty consistent right now in the league and they managed to secure 3 wins in a row, Arsenal who are currently in the top 4 will certainly put out their best performance to be able to maintain their position by beating Norwich City, but still Norwich City cannot be underestimated by Arsenal , although norwich are now at the bottom of the standings but still they can be very surprising, playing at home, norwich of course are also eyeing a win to get out of the relegation zone.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 577

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 06:00:38 PM

Yeah there is no doubt about Leicester potential. They can turn the game at any point. They are very unpredictable of thrashing a giant team. Manchester City on other hand are having players on form and with De Bruyne it would be hard for Leicester to hold Man City. It's a tough match but I think City should win this if they play how they have been playing in previous couple of matches.
I believe more in Manchester city to win this match at the Etihad, although it can be said that Leicester rotates any time well, but with successive wins it will definitely be maintained by Pep guardiola.
Actually Leicester will face the burden after Mancity's match after that with Liverpool how this will be another defeat for Leicester not when the results are not favorable, so the tighter the competition will not be easy for us to guess.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 07:07:28 PM

I believe more in Manchester city to win this match at the Etihad, although it can be said that Leicester rotates any time well, but with successive wins it will definitely be maintained by Pep guardiola.
Actually Leicester will face the burden after Mancity's match after that with Liverpool how this will be another defeat for Leicester not when the results are not favorable, so the tighter the competition will not be easy for us to guess.

Manchester City is a strong team. They are in good form now. Guardiola's strategy is excellent. I accept everything. But Leicester City has the potential to surprise everyone. None of us could have imagined Leicester would score 3 goals against Liverpool in the first half. Although the match was won by Liverpool. But Leicester's performance fascinated and surprised me. So I would say that if Manchester City makes a mistake in this match then they will lose points.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pulsar77

Activity: 1750
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:04:56 PM

The Burnley - Everton game in three days has also been postponed and three games of the new week have already experienced this. The Aston Villa - Chelsea game is the remarkable one for me. These teams both are really powerful now. Aston Villa are on the rise by Steven Gerrard's arrival. They can defend big clubs really well too. And Chelsea's form has been decreasing these days. They are searching for a way out of this. The gap with the leader is already 6 points. Chelsea shouldn't let it open more. Hence, I think that they will somehow manage to win.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:10:06 PM

The Burnley - Everton game in three days has also been postponed and three games of the new week have already experienced this. The Aston Villa - Chelsea game is the remarkable one for me. These teams both are really powerful now. Aston Villa are on the rise by Steven Gerrard's arrival. They can defend big clubs really well too. And Chelsea's form has been decreasing these days. They are searching for a way out of this. The gap with the leader is already 6 points. Chelsea shouldn't let it open more. Hence, I think that they will somehow manage to win.

With this tempo i think all of the matches will be postponed. Even all od the lower leagues have even more postponed matches then before. By sunday i think all 90% of the matches will be postponed and this is a serious problem for all of the leagues,not just premier league
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:14:22 PM

I'm afraid I don't expect anything other than a City victory, if you're prolly expecting City to slip and maybe drop points, I think you'll have to wait a little while longer, the way and manner peps boys are playing currently, they do not look like dropping any points just yet, if Liverpool and Chelsea aren't careful, City win open a very wide gap between themselves and those below them, a gap that will be impossible to close, we've seen City do it before, and they are playing with the same fluidity as they did then.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:18:09 PM

Arsenal are pretty consistent right now in the league and they managed to secure 3 wins in a row, Arsenal who are currently in the top 4 will certainly put out their best performance to be able to maintain their position by beating Norwich City, but still Norwich City cannot be underestimated by Arsenal , although norwich are now at the bottom of the standings but still they can be very surprising, playing at home, norwich of course are also eyeing a win to get out of the relegation zone.
Arsenal could have won by a score above 3 vs Norwich, in my opinion it was a match that was not at all interesting to watch. Arsenal's victory seemed real only because Norwich had not been able to improve their form in many previous matches. Against 20th place, Arsenal were far superior throughout the match, so it might be good to bet a few cen on Arsenal in that match.

But you certainly need to know that Manchester United and Tottenham are two team who might be able to throw Arsenal out of the top 4 if they win all those postponed match. So I think Arsenal just need to hope that those two teams fail to get full points and improve their form.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:27:32 PM

After putting a big character in the Liverpool game last night, Leicester are going to have an away game against Manchester City in the Premier League three days later. But this time, even much more difficult game is waiting for them. Manchester City are just an unbelievable team in especially their home games. They have their games under control like all the time. And a similar thing is likely to happen here also. I think that Manchester City will be the winner by at least two goals.
I also think that Manchester City will win, but the odds for City to win are very small, only 1.18. By the way, in the Tottenham - Crystal Peles match, the odds for Tottenham's victory are 1.72, which take into account how well Tottenham is now playing well and that it will be a home match for them. I also think that Arsenal will beat Norwich, but the odds for the arsenal are only 1.4, which is not enough for a single bet.

I believe Manchester City next game will be a landslide victory. Although their opponents are quite tough in terms of carrying out dangerous attacking attacks in front and outside the penalty box. Armed with previous Liverpool matches they were overwhelmed and pressured in the first half by Leicester City forwards. This has become the main spear for Manchester City to be careful when dealing with Leicester tomorrow.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:30:43 PM

I am a bit more interested on the next game between Norwich City vs Arsenal. Will Norwich City able to give a good battle to the Gunners? It'll be hard for them tho but nothing is impossible. I wish they will make a surprise and able to collect more points so they will leave the relegation's zone.
Pages: « 1 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 [891] 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 ... 6268 »
  Print  

Jump to: