Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 82 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (17%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.9%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 182

Pages: « 1 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 [1639] 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 6032 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 612094 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 01:00:33 PM

I agree that it is very early now to be hyped about Manchester United's next season performance. It is true that they have brought one of the best managers now. Erik ten Hag did a great job with Ajax so far. If he adapts to the team here, he can maintain his success. But they will need time of course. He will need to know the players very well until the beginning of the season to have a strong start. Besides probable new transfers would play a crucial role for the future of the team as well. To tell the truth, it would be nice to see them playing like the real Manchester United.

I think, Manchester United performance will definitely improve in next season with the help of this new manager. Erik ten Hag is a professional manager who know how to impact tactics to players that will help them to achieve victory in any competition. I believe he will really work on Manchester United defenders and midfielders because those are the major challenges that Manchester United is lacking in this season, which the new manager will do everything possible to end the challenges in next season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 01:03:17 PM

Liverpool seems unable to stem the departure of Sadio Mane, the factor that Mane asked for a salary increase does not seem to be able to be afforded.  The news of Mane's departure is always interesting to discuss and where to go next.  Sadio Mane is currently rumored to be in uniform with Bayern Munich.  On the other hand, Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski has also expressed his determination to leave a new club.  Interestingly, many have suggested that these two players exchange jerseys, aka exchange clubs.  Liverpool is a suitable port for Lewandowski than Barcelona, ​​because Jurgen Klopp's factor is a very strong reason to make it happen, besides Thiago Alcantara can also be another reason because they have worked together at Bayern Munich.  If this happens then it is very beneficial for both players and also the club.
Yeah, i buy into the idea of these two great players getting to exchange Jerseys supposedly the rumours are true as, Roberto Lewandowski would be a worthy replacement for Sadio Mane. Both are very creative strikers and they need someone that would always be hitting the target. Although, we can't emphasise enough what Sadio Mane has been upto wth the Liverpool team. He deserves a salary upgrade should we look at his accomplishments this season. M. Salah has got desires if not met, is likely to live to another club next season as a free transfer and I'm not sure Liverpool would be ready to loose 2 phenomenal players from there forward with no definite replacement just soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 01:17:46 PM

I agree that it is very early now to be hyped about Manchester United's next season performance. It is true that they have brought one of the best managers now. Erik ten Hag did a great job with Ajax so far. If he adapts to the team here, he can maintain his success. But they will need time of course. He will need to know the players very well until the beginning of the season to have a strong start. Besides probable new transfers would play a crucial role for the future of the team as well. To tell the truth, it would be nice to see them playing like the real Manchester United.

I think, Manchester United performance will definitely improve in next season with the help of this new manager. Erik ten Hag is a professional manager who know how to impact tactics to players that will help them to achieve victory in any competition. I believe he will really work on Manchester United defenders and midfielders because those are the major challenges that Manchester United is lacking in this season, which the new manager will do everything possible to end the challenges in next season.

They already had three players announced leaving the club, Pogba, Lingard and Juan Mata.
Harry Maguire has said he can't wait to work with the new Coach.
One thing is sure he will bring in new energy, Matic, Jones and some other leaving soon.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Crytpo-Guy

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 01:48:45 PM

Lewandowski may not be interested to be a part of the Bayern Munich squad. And so the Munich management is trying to bring in Sadio Mane to replace Lewandowski. Munich management has enough money, but even if Leandowski leaves the team, maybe Munich will be able to take on the star striker.
I don't think Lewandoski will leave Bayern despites the New signing of sadio mane. The two star can be their and the team  will be succeding greatly, if the two striker is their I think the team  will be a stronger one next season.Looking at Lewandoski at the club he is doing well in his performance and helping the team as well, I don't think bringing a new star will chase him away from Munich.
D-law

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 01:58:39 PM

Both Lewandoski and Sadio Mane haven't move out completely.
They still with the clubs they play for. But very certain of the both of them leaving.
Barcelona are hot favorites for Lewandoski and Bayern Munich for Sadio Mane.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

If Liverpool loses to Salah and Mane together, their attack will be completely broken. Although Liverpool is a stable team, but still they rely heavily on these two players. So I don't think they will decide to sell these two players together. Despite the decision to sell Sadio Mane, Salah will probably be seen in Liverpool's jersey for a few more seasons.
Mane and Salah have been Liverpool's two main players in recent seasons, it is clear Liverpool will lose a lot of strength in attack if both leave together in one season. Salah and Mane have stabilized Liverpool's attack during this time, and if both of them are no longer in Liverpool uniforms then I believe Liverpool's attack will be a bit chaotic and not as good as the last few seasons.

I also believe that Salah will not be following in Mane's footsteps any time soon because Liverpool still really want this player to stay for the next few seasons. So whatever it is, Liverpool must be able to convince Salah not to go anywhere even though sooner or later he will be replaced.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:13:41 PM

If Liverpool loses to Salah and Mane together, their attack will be completely broken. Although Liverpool is a stable team, but still they rely heavily on these two players. So I don't think they will decide to sell these two players together. Despite the decision to sell Sadio Mane, Salah will probably be seen in Liverpool's jersey for a few more seasons.
Mane and Salah have been Liverpool's two main players in recent seasons, it is clear Liverpool will lose a lot of strength in attack if both leave together in one season. Salah and Mane have stabilized Liverpool's attack during this time, and if both of them are no longer in Liverpool uniforms then I believe Liverpool's attack will be a bit chaotic and not as good as the last few seasons.

I also believe that Salah will not be following in Mane's footsteps any time soon because Liverpool still really want this player to stay for the next few seasons. So whatever it is, Liverpool must be able to convince Salah not to go anywhere even though sooner or later he will be replaced.

It's true, for the past few seasons they have always messed up the defense especially on the flanks and of course if they leave then it will be a bit difficult for them considering in this case there needs to be some more adjustments for Liverpool.
Mane has now decided to leave and now it's Salah but I still feel that Salah will be able to stay at Liverpool

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2022, 03:15:49 PM

I do agree with you that two players must be retained even though Liverpool have strikers Jota, Diaz, and Firmino but I'm not sure if three of these players can be like Salah and Mane of course we won't think it's a bit of a mess if there is a second departure, whatever some of their rumors can still be maintained as long as the Liverpool manager can convince him.

Of course sooner or later they will be replaced but for several seasons it needs to be maintained again so that Liverpool can compete again in the EPL, especially the UCL, of course, there will be many doubts if they leave Liverpool will not be stable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
D-law

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:33:21 PM

Origi leaving, Mane leaving, if Salah probably leaves it'll be a bad move for Liverpool.
As they don't have good backings to fill the space for this player's, good player's bare been replaced but it's takes time.
Diaz can replace Mane, who will replace Salah of he leaves?

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:37:39 PM

This is still a problem internally, they don't know why they always bring players who don't fit their style of play a few seasons before.
At least Meguire and Fred are proof now they are expensive label players but with their performances last season the price doesn't seem to match the feedback they give.

On the other hand, they really need an update, especially when they see Pogba now who is indeed rumored to be moving back to Serie A

Yes, I think the Manchester United squad needs a squad update on all sides. With the presence of a new coach, I hope the management of Manchester United can also bring in some new players.
players like Fred and Maguere should be sold and the proceeds from their sales could bring in players who are potential and fit the new coach.
For the front line maybe it will be better if Cristiano stays there but for the midfield and the back there must be improvement there.
for Fred and Meguire it's going to be a bit difficult because really who would want to attract this player for such a high price and with a performance like this.
I think they will still keep this player and wait until his contract expires there

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 04:16:31 PM

I do agree with you that two players must be retained even though Liverpool have strikers Jota, Diaz, and Firmino but I'm not sure if three of these players can be like Salah and Mane of course we won't think it's a bit of a mess if there is a second departure, whatever some of their rumors can still be maintained as long as the Liverpool manager can convince him.

Of course sooner or later they will be replaced but for several seasons it needs to be maintained again so that Liverpool can compete again in the EPL, especially the UCL, of course, there will be many doubts if they leave Liverpool will not be stable.

Yes, if these two players leave Liverpool at the same time, it will certainly cause a major disruption to the club’s offensive system, despite the presence of Firmino and Diaz, so the Liverpool club must preserve Salah and not allow him to move to another club by negotiating with him about the costs he needs, perhaps Liverpool club management will succeed in persuading him, this is what we hope.
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 04:33:05 PM

Yes, if these two players leave Liverpool at the same time, it will certainly cause a major disruption to the club’s offensive system, despite the presence of Firmino and Diaz, so the Liverpool club must preserve Salah and not allow him to move to another club by negotiating with him about the costs he needs, perhaps Liverpool club management will succeed in persuading him, this is what we hope.

As for me i think I will prefer one player to go for the other, their combination don't seem to be as expected, Sallah is good quite alright and Mané is skillful as well, but one thing i noticed about Mohammed Sallah was that his performance has dropped drastically unlike before, its on a rare case you will see Sallah not making a goal in any of his match, so its either Sallah go nd leave Mané behind or other way round for them both, i think they should have a rethink in that aspect and i will personally prefer Mané as against Sallah to stay.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2095

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2022, 04:44:49 PM

As for me i think I will prefer one player to go for the other, their combination don't seem to be as expected, Sallah is good quite alright and Mané is skillful as well, but one thing i noticed about Mohammed Sallah was that his performance has dropped drastically unlike before, its on a rare case you will see Sallah not making a goal in any of his match, so its either Sallah go nd leave Mané behind or other way round for them both, i think they should have a rethink in that aspect and i will personally prefer Mané as against Sallah to stay.
You are wrong, even if you think Salah has had a decline in form this season then you seem to have forgotten that Salah is the Premier League's top scorer and top assists this season with 23 goals and 13 assists. No player has consistently scored goals in every game especially in a competition like the Premier League, but I don't think Salah's form has dropped much compared to before.

Actually, I don't think Mane said he wanted to move to another team next season, but it was Liverpool's decision to sell him to Bayern Munich. The combination of Mane and Salah has helped Liverpool a lot, but next season we will not see Mane again in the Premier League.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 04:47:20 PM

Of course, Manchester United disappointed their fans by having a very poor season. But they still somehow managed to finish the season in the sixth place. They could have finished the season in the middle of the standings too. But this still doesn't change the fact that they were just horrible. Their main problem was related to their defense obviously. I wonder what actions they will be taking to solve this problem on a large scale. They can start by bringing a more credible defender instead of Maguire. And it would be better if they sign a solid defensive midfielder too.
Manchester United performance was not impressive at all, at first many thought the reason for their bad performance was caused by the former coach ole. After ralf Rangnick was brought to Manchester United their was a slight changes but the problem of poor performance was still there, it was complicated to think what could be the cause of the poor performance. Christaino was the main reason Manchester United was able to end up with the 6th position if not it would have been worse than that position.

Manchester United's performance was very disappointing. They had a lot of talented players in their squad. Yet they could not play well. Watching each of their games, I think the players have no goal. The bonding between the players was weak. Rangnick has not improved since he became the coach. They needed to change their match strategy. But Rangnick did not. Maybe next season United's management will decide to change coaches again.
The Rangnick era must be the most peculiar thing that has happened in the history of Manchester United. Entrusting the running of the team to a mysterious figure who had essentially given up on management a decade ago. His influence on German football shouldn't be underestimated, but being a tactical revolutionary and a competent football manager are two very different things. Rangnick spent the best part of a decade not managing, and that's why appointing him as first-team manager was one of the oddest things any Premier League club has ever done.
It's really crazy to think that most Manchester United were full of praises for Rangnick. Every media outlet was calling him "one of the best coaches in the world".Typical of Manchester United, since Erik Ten Hag will be the manager at the club now, they are now seeing Rangnick appointment as a mistake. Well, I think Rangnick isn't bad, left for Ole,  Manchester United would have ended the season below the second half of the EPL table.
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2022, 05:47:25 PM

In everything Liverpool want to do this summer, they can't ever afford to lose both Salah and Mane. Without those two, the club will struggle in the league. Salah and Mane are players that are difficult to replace. If they lose those two, then probably they have to change the strategy in order to get results.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
naira

Activity: 1960
Merit: 586

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 06:05:06 PM

You are wrong, even if you think Salah has had a decline in form this season then you seem to have forgotten that Salah is the Premier League's top scorer and top assists this season with 23 goals and 13 assists. No player has consistently scored goals in every game especially in a competition like the Premier League, but I don't think Salah's form has dropped much compared to before.

Actually, I don't think Mane said he wanted to move to another team next season, but it was Liverpool's decision to sell him to Bayern Munich. The combination of Mane and Salah has helped Liverpool a lot, but next season we will not see Mane again in the Premier League.
Agree, it's very wrong to say that Salah form has decreased, maybe he didn't watch all the results Liverpool have got. both in the English League, Champions League, and FA Cup nutmeg Liverpool showed a very good performance including Salah who became an important center for Liverpool. So when Salah was injured, we could see Liverpool's game being so weak in attack.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 06:16:41 PM
Merited by naira (1)

Agree, it's very wrong to say that Salah form has decreased, maybe he didn't watch all the results Liverpool have got. both in the English League, Champions League, and FA Cup nutmeg Liverpool showed a very good performance including Salah who became an important center for Liverpool. So when Salah was injured, we could see Liverpool's game being so weak in attack.

I'd also agree that Salah's performance has not dropped. And the data bears this out. Looking at his year-by-year stats playing for Liverpool, his figures for the current season (as stated above by skarais, 23 goals and 13 assists) are excellent, and in no way worse than previous seasons.

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 06:27:47 PM

It's really crazy to think that most Manchester United were full of praises for Rangnick. Every media outlet was calling him "one of the best coaches in the world".Typical of Manchester United, since Erik Ten Hag will be the manager at the club now, they are now seeing Rangnick appointment as a mistake. Well, I think Rangnick isn't bad, left for Ole,  Manchester United would have ended the season below the second half of the EPL table.
Complimenting Rangnick for the clichéd excuse that it really isn't. Rangnick contribution actually looks stagnant and brings Manchester United to the brink of decline. Everything is clear about the achievements of Manchester United, even everyone knows the results. But on the other hand, it wasn't all Rangnick fault, but there was a problem with the Manchester United players themselves. Feeling too pampered and not wanting to be more active in developing performance. Moreover, seeing the formation and young players who are clearly not so convincing.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 06:35:42 PM

Origi leaving, Mane leaving, if Salah probably leaves it'll be a bad move for Liverpool.
As they don't have good backings to fill the space for this player's, good player's bare been replaced but it's takes time.
Diaz can replace Mane, who will replace Salah of he leaves?
It is said that Mane will be basically "traded" in a sense, because Mane worths a lot of money and Bayern is not willing to pay that much, Liverpool also doesn't want to let him go for nothing and that means they can force him to play at least another season if they want to, instead of getting paid almost nothing, they would at least get another season out of him.

So, what Bayern needs to do is give something in return, and the talks have been about Lewandowski. It could be a straight up trade, but I am not sure if that would mean Bayern would get that much better, it would have been better if they had Mane AND lewa at the same team to play together for a few seasons.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 06:45:58 PM

In everything Liverpool want to do this summer, they can't ever afford to lose both Salah and Mane. Without those two, the club will struggle in the league. Salah and Mane are players that are difficult to replace. If they lose those two, then probably they have to change the strategy in order to get results.
Both players have helped Liverpool to success so far but it seems logical in the end that regeneration should be on Liverpool's mind as there comes a time when they too have to prioritize business over retaining certain players. Mane has been heavily linked with his future move to Bayern Munchen, but so far it is unclear whether negotiations are going well or not. The possibility of Mane moving to Bayern has reached 75%, but there has been no official announcement regarding the amount of the contract or the transfer fee.

PSG, Tottenham and Bayern Munich are reportedly interested in Mane, but I believe he may be getting closer to Bayern Munchen now. After all, Mane is a good player and one his team can rely on.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 [1639] 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 6032 »
  Print  

Jump to: