Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 [5818] 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 ... 6075 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 628738 times)
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 08:36:34 AM

Am wondering what could possibly be the outcome of brenthford game with Manchester united today after their 2-1 defeat at burnely, I know the game is really going to hot but Manchester united stand a better opportunity of winning the game and there will be a possibility of seeing over 2.5 goals in the game, what do you think?

Brentford are not in good form these days, they have generally lost the matches in the last matches. Manchester United, on the other hand, has to not lose points in order to be among the top 5 teams. There is a 6 point difference between them and Tottenham and it will not be easy to close this point gap.
It is not easy to predict how many goals will be scored in this match, but I can say that Manchester United will win the match, this bet may be easier Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 08:38:13 AM

Am wondering what could possibly be the outcome of brenthford game with Manchester united today after their 2-1 defeat at burnely, I know the game is really going to hot but Manchester united stand a better opportunity of winning the game and there will be a possibility of seeing over 2.5 goals in the game, what do you think?

Brentford hasn't been in good form lately. If we were to compare the current performances of Brentford and Manchester United, it's clear that Manchester United would be the favorite team to win today's game. Despite Manchester United's inconsistent performance, I still anticipate them to emerge victorious. I acknowledge that it won't be easy for Manchester United due to Brentford's defensive strategies and counterattacks. However, it's important to note that Brentford isn't a particularly strong team. Football matches are unpredictable, so let's see what unfolds.Nevertheless, I anticipate the lowest possible outcome for Manchester United to be a draw. Even if they achieve only a draw, it should still be considered their worst performance in this match.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 08:43:36 AM

Did you think Ten Hag's poor season at Manchester United is because of a few players being out due to injury? Even if the injured players are fit to play, Manchester United will continue to perform as they did. Take a look at Liverpool, they are greater than Manchester United, yet they have more injured players. Liverpool has more players absent, but they are still winning games and competing for the title with Manchester City and Arsenal, can Manchester United do the same with the players available? Manchester United are still struggling to break into the top four.

We may blame Ten Hag's, he's in control and responsible for everything. The current squad cannot do anything for Manchester United, they must sign players during the transfer window. Consider Manchester United's defense line, Varane can no longer defend and there is no one to replace him at the moment. Even in their last game against Liverpool, Manchester United could not have equalized, if Klopp had not removed his top players.

Manchester United inconsistency is from the beginning of this season because they have been delivering poor results so far. Only a few of their games are good, which is not much. Further, the issue of Ten Hag's management is not from the players that are injured, because it is not only Manchester United's players that are injured; there are some clubs whose players are injured and they are still doing well in their matches. So to me, the issue of Ten Hag's management skills is that he did not have management skills; he doesn't know how to use his key players when they have a match, which is why they are still performing poorly.

However, if you look at Liverpool, you will see that some of their players are still injured, and they are performing well with the remaining players anytime they have a match, so for Ten Hag, I think he should put in more effort to lift up the squad.
Although Manchester United has performed poorly in recent seasons, we know Manchester United as a strong team. Our expectations from Manchester United are high when they take to the field against their opponents. I wouldn't say that Manchester United did well last season because their performance last season was very poor. Last season they performed poorly, this season they should have changed their plans and improved their performance like Liverpool did. Liverpool has been able to improve their performance considerably but Manchester United has not been able to improve their performance but they are performing the same way they did last season. 

There are some teams that Manchester United will always win against, especially Manchester United are winning those matches this season. Manchester United must compete against the big teams and must improve their performance enough to prove that they are the big team that we know they are.
After all, it's not because many players are absent due to injury but because the machine in Ten Hag's hands cannot operate to match its class. Remember, Ten Hag has many good students. That alone is enough for Ten Hag to change the tactics and operations of the team. But Ten Hag couldn't do that.

Sir Jim Ratcliffe's trust in Erik ten Hag is very ambiguous. After Ratcliffe took power at Man United, no position was guaranteed to be safe, including Ten Hag. Sir Jim Ratcliffe is currently in control of football operations at Old Trafford. Overhauling the management structure at the club is a top priority. And I guess at least 3 rookies. On the contrary, six players will leave after this season. The upcoming summer promises to bring many changes in all areas at Old Trafford. It is difficult for Ten Hag to withstand the changes.
Manchester United has a lot of quality players and when I look at Manchester United's player list, I don't think this team is a bad performing team but when I look at the English Premier League performance, this team is really inconsistent. Manchester United may be failing to utilize the quality players in their squad properly. If used properly then this team would have performed like Manchester City or Liverpool but this team is failing even with good quality players. If all the same players that are in Manchester United were in Manchester City and if Pep Guardiola was in charge of Manchester City, Pep Guardiola would have done much better with this team. If Manchester United understand the weakness of their team manager then why don't they change their manager?

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 08:46:18 AM

Even though Burnley did managed to win their last match against Brentford at their home stadium but the victory result does not seems convincing as Brentford are playing the match with only 10 men and Burnley are even struggling to keep Brentford from equalizing the score. Playing against Chelsea at the stadium of Stamford Bridge will not be easy and I think Burnley will suffer a loss at the final whistle.
With this current team of Chelsea, I think everything is possible so I won't be surprised if anything actually happened other than Chelsea winning, if there is one thing I have Learnt about Chelsea this season, I think it would be the fact that they can't be trusted in anyway so I always expect the unexpected when ever Chelsea plays a match so I feel Burnley is welcomed fight or match up for Esther.
Chelsea's performance has been very poor right from the beginning of the season. Till When the league has gone far, they try to improve their performance, which is already too late for them to catch up even the 5th position now. It's true that when Chelsea meet with a tough team, they always surprise people by dominating match, but their today match against Burnley, I don't have hope for Chelsea that they can win them. Because if we can remember the Burnley last matches when they played with West Ham, they tried their possible best and make performance so strong in that match since they're able to score 2 goals and hold their consistent lead game to draw, and today I'm having hope for them that they can also deed the same thing against Chelsea.

Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 949

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 08:54:42 AM

Brentford are not in good form these days, they have generally lost the matches in the last matches. Manchester United, on the other hand, has to not lose points in order to be among the top 5 teams. There is a 6 point difference between them and Tottenham and it will not be easy to close this point gap.
It is not easy to predict how many goals will be scored in this match, but I can say that Manchester United will win the match, this bet may be easier Smiley
Brentford are in bad shape, that's true, maybe something will change after this short break, maybe they needed a rest. Manchester United should beat such an opponent, but I doubt that they will be able to bypass Tottenham. I just looked at the first 10 teams in the Premier League and noticed that Manchester United has the worst attack, they scored the fewest goals, they scored and conceded the same number of goals 39:39, the guys want to achieve balance in everything.  Grin
barisbilgili

Activity: 868
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 09:58:14 AM

Brentford are in bad shape, that's true, maybe something will change after this short break, maybe they needed a rest. Manchester United should beat such an opponent, but I doubt that they will be able to bypass Tottenham. I just looked at the first 10 teams in the Premier League and noticed that Manchester United has the worst attack, they scored the fewest goals, they scored and conceded the same number of goals 39:39, the guys want to achieve balance in everything.  Grin
If you look at the overall statistics since the start of the season, Manchester United has had a very bad attack and defense compared to other top teams.
However, there has been much better progress in Manchester United's performance recently so that they can compete to get tickets to Europe next season, a positive thing for improving the performance of the Manchester United team.
So I think they still have a chance to compete with Tottenham and Aston Villa if they are able to maintain consistent performance.

The match against Brentford shouldn't be a problem for Manchester United because these two teams are in different form, Manchester United is improving in performance and Brentford is in poor form in their last few matches, so this is an easy match.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 10:16:31 AM

The return of Manchester City's mainstay player, Kevin De Bruney, is a breath of fresh air for the Manchester City squad because De Bruney was the key to most of Manchester City's wins in previous league matches and now Kevin De Bruney is ready to return to defend and support his team against Arsenal.
Having missed several matches due to injury, it turned out to have had a big impact on Manchester City's defensive strength. Yes, while the top players are absent, they don't play in some matches. Manchester City played very badly, and it is true what you say, in fact there are also many of the best players from Manchester. City, but it was Kevin De Bruney who really dominated his playing ability and succeeded in winning for Manchester City in every match.

I won't argue with you, but to me, even without Kelvin DeBruyne, Manchester City are still strong. and they are playing well in their matches, but again, I don't think Kelvin De Bruyne absence is behind the result of Manchester City matches this season, or maybe I think you are referring to the fact that if he were around, they could have taken over the table of all the leagues. They are looking for the titles, even though you did not clearly say it. But I think that is where your discussion is going, but to me, I see that even with Kelvin De Bruyne, they will still remain like this because many teams are fully ready for the Manchester City season and they don't want to leave any title for them like last season. Furthermore, Manchester City performance is not the same as last season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jatiluhung

Activity: 756
Merit: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 10:32:32 AM

Last season, Brentford was always able to make things difficult for the strong teams in the Premier League. but this season Brentford is no longer the same as last season. So I'm pretty sure Man United will be able to beat Brentford. Brentford will probably have home advantage. but I don't think they will be able to beat Man United. Because I think Man United is starting to return to their better form at the moment. Even though there are still gaps in Man United's back line, all of them can definitely be overcome with aggressive attacks which will definitely be carried out by Man United players. But I'm not sure whether there will be many goals or not in this match. But I think Man United will clearly be the favourites.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 10:45:35 AM

Last season, Brentford was always able to make things difficult for the strong teams in the Premier League. but this season Brentford is no longer the same as last season. So I'm pretty sure Man United will be able to beat Brentford. Brentford will probably have home advantage. but I don't think they will be able to beat Man United. Because I think Man United is starting to return to their better form at the moment. Even though there are still gaps in Man United's back line, all of them can definitely be overcome with aggressive attacks which will definitely be carried out by Man United players. But I'm not sure whether there will be many goals or not in this match. But I think Man United will clearly be the favourites.
Manchester United are in good form at the moment but we don't know whether they can continue this positive trend after the international break because usually after the international break there will be changes in the team, especially in the first week after that.

Overall, Brentford's performance is far below Manchester United's, so they have a fairly small chance of getting points in this match.
In their last 5 matches, Brentford never won, they lost 4 times and drew 1, indeed Brentford's performance in the second half of this season was really so bad that Manchester United, who were competing to get into the top 4, made it possible to achieve the final victory. this week at home to Brentford.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 11:09:09 AM

Manchester United are in good form at the moment but we don't know whether they can continue this positive trend after the international break because usually after the international break there will be changes in the team, especially in the first week after that.

Overall, Brentford's performance is far below Manchester United's, so they have a fairly small chance of getting points in this match.
In their last 5 matches, Brentford never won, they lost 4 times and drew 1, indeed Brentford's performance in the second half of this season was really so bad that Manchester United, who were competing to get into the top 4, made it possible to achieve the final victory. this week at home to Brentford.
Man United will play with enthusiasm in this match. Victory is a fixed price for them if they want to enter the top four. Man United has started to perform better recently, although it is not yet known after the international break, but there is good news at Man United because defender Martinez has recovered from injury. Last season Brentford always made it difficult for strong teams, but this season they are less solid, in fact this season they tend to be weak in all areas, maybe Man United will take advantage of this to win.

Man United must start this match by attacking quickly and being able to score quick goals in order to win this match. This match is important for Man United because in the next match they will face bigger matches against Liverpool and Chelsea so it is a match that requires calm in possession of the ball.

Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 11:27:25 AM

The match between Newcastle vs West Ham can be said to be quite a tough match because they are trying to collect important points that will take them to a better ranking. Newcastle may have an advantage because they are playing at home but their performance is not very consistent while West Ham is at better conditions, even though sometimes you only get a draw, maybe as you said, this match will probably end in a draw.

Indeed is going to be a match the both teams will find difficulties beating each other's because irrespective of West Ham United being on more higher position than Newcastle United doesn't mean that they are much better than Newcastle United, however right from the beginning the both team has been known to be two different teams that has an equal performance so actually it could be very difficult predicting what the outcome of the match will be because we shouldn't be surprised to see that at the end the club we never expect will win the match.

However one of the reasons why I believe that the match will very tough on the both team is that considering the position were Newcastle United is which is the 10 position of the league table and the point difference they have with other clubs above them you will see that if they manage to win this match they will move all the way from the 10 position to the 8 position, so with this, they need the wining the more so that they would advance more on the league table, so they will surely use all they have against West Ham United so that they would get there 3 point.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 11:49:04 AM

After almost two week break, the Premier League match day will start again and the schedule has 5 matches which will start with the first match between Newcastle vs West Ham.
This match will take place soon and of course Newcastle are the favorites because they have home advantage, but I personally think West Ham will win this match.
West Ham have failed to win 2 matches in the Premier League because they only ended in draw, in the Europa League they managed to win big over Freiburg and of course against Newcastle they also had to be able to win even in an away match.
Maybe West Ham will win 2 - 1 and that way they can get closer to Manchester United points tally, after all, West Ham also has much better performance than Newcastle.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 11:49:15 AM

Man United will play with enthusiasm in this match. Victory is a fixed price for them if they want to enter the top four. Man United has started to perform better recently, although it is not yet known after the international break, but there is good news at Man United because defender Martinez has recovered from injury. Last season Brentford always made it difficult for strong teams, but this season they are less solid, in fact this season they tend to be weak in all areas, maybe Man United will take advantage of this to win.

Man United must start this match by attacking quickly and being able to score quick goals in order to win this match. This match is important for Man United because in the next match they will face bigger matches against Liverpool and Chelsea so it is a match that requires calm in possession of the ball.

You are actually right on this bro, Manchester united really needs to win this game here, because the bigger and strong games are coming, so this is an opportunity to have another three points and hope that the results of their direct rivals for champions league place goes in their favor.

And it's true that Brentford have not been their very best this season, and they have been easily beaten by the top teams, except their last game against arsenal that they put on a good fight, but they still lost,
 so if they really want to get anything from this game they actually need to step up and play with enough quality and aggression, so as to stand a chance to salvage something out of this game.

Chilwell

Activity: 560
Merit: 408

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 11:50:11 AM

Newcastle vs West Ham

Newcastle StartXI: 4-3-3
Martin Dúbravka; Valentino Livramento; Jamaal Lascelles; Fabian Schär; Dan Burn; Sean Longstaff; Bruno Guimarães; Joe Willock; Jacob Murphy; Alexander Isak; Anthony Gordon

West Ham StartXI: 4-2-3-1
Alphonse Aréola; Vladimír Coufal; Konstantinos Mavropanos; Kurt Zouma; Emerson Palmieri; James Ward-Prowse; Tomáš Souček; Jarrod Bowen; Lucas Paquetá; Mohammed Kudus; Michail Antonio

Newcastle united have good record over West Ham because in their last four meetings they won one and draw 3, my is can this record continue? Because right now Newcastle are battling with the performance to be consistent but things are going different direction, while West Ham have improved a little bit to even get Europa League ticket next season but i think that will be difficult because that slot will be for any of these teams, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, and Aston Villa and currently these teams are far better than West Ham, so i will just assume West Ham needs this point against Newcastle to make themselves confortable in that position.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 12:15:53 PM

The recent performance of Erik Ten Hag's squad can be said to be quite good, although to finish in the top four will be very difficult and a challenge for United's coach and players. after the international break, United should be able to improve so that they can continue to perform well, even better. however, the problem is that United still has players who are absent due to injury, some of whom are Ten Hag's mainstay in defense. But Erik Ten Hag's team should be able to provide resistance to the home team in this match. at least, the home team's performance was messier than United's.

In the Brentford camp, Thomas Frank's squad was very unstable. Of the last 6 matches they played, they were unable to get maximum points, including the last match against Burnley. In this match, even though Brentford is the home team, it won't be easy to beat United even though the Red Devils don't have their full starting eleven. not much different from the United squad, Thomas Frank's team also has many absent players and one of them has been suspended. IMO, this match should actually be proof for The Bees to get back on track so that they don't stay in 15th place in the Premier League standings.
However, it will be a challenge to overthrow United with the situation Brentford is currently experiencing. Based on the betting exchange, these two teams almost have equal odds. It is possible that the match could end in a draw, but there is no harm in betting on United with odds @2.25. because I am quite sure that United can win this battle.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 12:21:05 PM

Manchester United is in a better form compared to Brentford if you ask me. At least looking at both team's previous 5-10 matches shows that United is better than Brentford. The odds for United is quite tempting which is more than 2.35 so I think it is worth the risk to bet on United to win the match. If you are willing to bet on over 2.5 goals, it is a good choice although I'm not really sure because I think there will be not many goals in this match. I predict the result will be like 0-1 or 0-2 for United.

Normally, I would also say that the odds for United to win look very attractive (6th team against 15th and it seems that everything is clear on paper), but this is United so I would say that this odds are suspicious.
I'll miss this game, but if I were making a money bet I'd bet on Brentford double chance 1.62 (trust the bookmakers in this case). As for BTTS and Total, it is best to avoid these bets since there can be either 0-0 or 2-2, it looks like a complete random.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 12:24:49 PM

City are missing Walker and Stones but I still think they’ll beat Arsenal. They just know how to win the big games in the crunch time during a title race.

Arsenal are a top team but they haven’t proven they have the balls when it comes to the final straight in a title race. Can they do it, of course but until they do there will always be a doubt about them.

Prediction:
Man City 3-1 Arsenal
The reason I think this game won't be easy with Manchester City to win is because arsenal is totally different in performance from how they used to be. Arsenal nearly won the league last season but Manchester City took it away from them, I think with this failure arsenal have learnt it lesson. From the experience they had last season I can see their is a better improvement in their performance which I think they have a better chance of winning Manchester City this time. Arsenal coach looks more experienced now and the players in the team are all doing well, with all these I think their is hope for Arsenal to be the winner of the game against Manchester City.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1235

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 12:34:31 PM

I think we have a decisive match during this weekend with Manchester City facing Arsenal at their home stadium.If Manchester City does not win this game it will complicate further their chances to win the Premier League this season as after this game only 7 games remain to be played,we are on week 31 now.On the other hand Arsenal will greatly improve their chances to be Champion of the Premier League this season if they manage to pull up what many would call a surprise result and win during this game,highly unlikely also for me but you never know what to expect from such an important Premier League game.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 12:53:14 PM

City are missing Walker and Stones but I still think they’ll beat Arsenal. They just know how to win the big games in the crunch time during a title race.

Arsenal are a top team but they haven’t proven they have the balls when it comes to the final straight in a title race. Can they do it, of course but until they do there will always be a doubt about them.

Prediction:
Man City 3-1 Arsenal
The reason I think this game won't be easy with Manchester City to win is because arsenal is totally different in performance from how they used to be. Arsenal nearly won the league last season but Manchester City took it away from them, I think with this failure arsenal have learnt it lesson. From the experience they had last season I can see their is a better improvement in their performance which I think they have a better chance of winning Manchester City this time. Arsenal coach looks more experienced now and the players in the team are all doing well, with all these I think their is hope for Arsenal to be the winner of the game against Manchester City.
That's right, Arsenal this season looks different and they also have a good record by winning 8 times in the current Premier League. And I'm sure Manchester City will have difficulty facing Arsenal who are currently in good form and also have a strong defense, and maybe at least Arsenal can maintain a draw even though they play at the Etihad, because Manchester City always get good results.
But what is certain is that this match is very interesting and is also a match that football fans have been waiting for, and I can't wait to watch this match and who is the greatest between the two.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 01:16:17 PM

Well the point here is that City is a very complete team, they have a lot of possibilities to do spectacular things, I think City can also beat Arsenal, the thing is that Arsenal is a great team, they just don't have the liquidity to win often, they are very inconsistent with that, the truth is that I would like them to draw, the PL is very good, I know that if City stays with the first place it will be very difficult to dethrone them because they are very motivated at the moment and I'm sure Pep wants to look for the PL and UCL respectively, Arsenal beat Liverpool when they were playing great, maybe history will repeat itself this time against City, I don't know, but Arsenal can sometimes give unexpected surprises.

Cesc Fabregas and Emmanuel Petit disagree with Pep Guardiola on Phil Foden's best position

Former Arsenal stars Emmanuel Petit and Cesc Fabregas agree that Phil Foden's best position is in midfield - despite Pep Guardiola largely continuing to use him in wide roles.

Foden, 23, is enjoying arguably his best season yet for Manchester City and has now established himself a nailed-on starter for England ahead of this summer's European Championships. But both Guardiola and Gareth Southgate prefer to play him out wide, with 22 of Foden's 27 Premier League appearances this season coming as a winger.

The City star also played on the wing in both of England's recent friendlies - once on the right and once on the left - with Southgate preferring to accommodate more talent in midfield as Guardiola often does to get the best out of Kevin De Bruyne. Yet Petit and Fabregas believe that Foden would thrive in a central position, an argument which has been made throughout the 23-year-old's rise.

After labelling him City's player of the season, Petit told the BBC's Planet Premier League podcast: "I think him when he plays on the left-hand side but I think I prefer him in the midfield.

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/phil-foden-arsenal-mancity-fabregas-32475505

That's right, Arsenal this season looks different and they also have a good record by winning 8 times in the current Premier League. And I'm sure Manchester City will have difficulty facing Arsenal who are currently in good form and also have a strong defense, and maybe at least Arsenal can maintain a draw even though they play at the Etihad, because Manchester City always get good results.
But what is certain is that this match is very interesting and is also a match that football fans have been waiting for, and I can't wait to watch this match and who is the greatest between the two.

There is a lot of speculation about this game, I would really like Arsenal to play with everything they have against City, they have to, there is no other way, it is a really decisive game, I repeat, I would like a draw between These two teams because this PL would become even better, I know many are leaning towards City because of the good moment they have had, but if Arsenal play against City as they played against Liverpool at the time, they can make a nice game Although Pep is very good at reading the games, it is a great opportunity they have now, they are about to be first if they set their minds to it, at this moment a 1 or 2 points advantage is crucial, but 3 points would be something that is already winning a PL, because it is very hard.

Mikel Arteta says Arsenal have a ‘real threat’ in their ranks who could ‘provoke’ Manchester City

Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal and Pep Guardiola’s Citizens contested a superb title race last season and they’re doing it again this term, alongside Liverpool.

Arsenal currently sit top of the standings on 64 points, but Liverpool are level on points in second and Man City are just a point behind in third.

Neither side could’ve asked for a harder fixture to get the run-in under way after the international break.

Ahead of a game of such magnitude, it’s not surprising to see so much build-up. On Friday, Arteta spoke at length with Sky Sports about the fixture.

Source: https://tbrfootball.com/mikel-arteta-says-arsenal-have-a-real-threat-in-their-ranks-who-could-provoke-manchester-city/

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 [5818] 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 ... 6075 »
  Print  

Jump to: