Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 02:26:01 AM

@Rw13enlib88 Predictions are a fool's errand, just look at the US Fed. Hasn't hit a single economic forecast accurately since its inception in 1913.

Like Smokes said, a stable store of value in an unstable cryptoverse...

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:43:48 AM

Ok,
to sum up,
no segmentation and no marketing plan for adoption?
"let them come to us"...
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:56:10 AM

If ya read back like 4 pages there is a pretty big push to get a lot of this out to the Chinese markets. Translations and promotions and such.

It might be more like 8 pages back, i cannot be sure now that i have looked 4 pages back and it wasn't there. There has been a rather large collection taken up for the goal though.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:20:45 AM

If ya read back like 4 pages there is a pretty big push to get a lot of this out to the Chinese markets. Translations and promotions and such.

It might be more like 8 pages back, i cannot be sure now that i have looked 4 pages back and it wasn't there. There has been a rather large collection taken up for the goal though.

thanks for that info
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:29:03 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 05:01:46 AM by Gekko463

thanks for that info

Hi Guys,

Reporting in to update the China invasion for our new friend Rw13etc&soForth....

I have 4 quotes ranging from .15-.30 BTC to translate the UNO website and the first page of this thread into simplified Chinese.  The most expensive quote is from our first choice, Daniel Hu.  Other quotes from random people I found on another page asking for Chinese translation.

My inclination is to just pay Daniel Hu, since we know the most about him and he was our first choice.  Not my money though, so, speak up?

Should we save a few coin, or get the luxury model?  Daniel is basically askin $17 an hour, 4 hours.  I will make a decision after 24 hours and a few of you have chimed in.

To our new friend:  in addition to translating those pages, we have a budget of UNO pledges of over $400 at today's prices to translate and get published articles we write, and our Twitter feed onto Weibo.  We have most of it earmarked as a bounty for the Chinese crypto enthusiast that gets us listed on an exchange in China.

As to the utility of UNO, it has the same utility as a bar of platinum stuck in a vault.  It is not for little transactions or buying weed or any of that other silly stuff that other coins talk about.

Hell, it was hard enough to just get regular money to buy weed when I was a kid.  Now they want you to have special weed money to buy weed and special beer money to buy the beer?  None of that makes any sense.

Uno, given its rarity, is bullion.  It is a way to take a bunch of money and store it safely in a small space.

There will be, at the end of all mining, some 80 BTC for every UNO.  You do the math.

Welcome.  You will love us, but grow to be annoyed by me.  That's my role here.

Cheers,

Gekko
cragv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:51:14 AM

Ok,
to sum up,
"let them come to us"...

Hi Rw13enlib88. You're welcome to be here and I trust you've appreciated the number of people who are civil and engaging with your questions. However, as the discussion goes from a few posts to a few pages (so far), the argument of not having time to read back through the thread becomes weaker. There's a bit to read here, but in the past pages you'll find:
- discussions about various exchanges and community participation to help increase volume and adoption;
- the aforementioned push for Chinese translation (thanks to Gekko 463) - work in progress;
- numerous businesses around the world (including my own) accepting UNO and participating in the community push for adoption and investment;
- an entirely UNO-driven spin-off organisation with its own in-house, P2P trading mechanism (see CryptoGuild);
- week-long community outreach to the communities of Reddit and Cryptocointalk;
- development of the 0.10 wallets by 8bitcoder, Pnoch and the devs;
- Cryptapus' various games and paper & vanity wallets;
- BigTimeSpaghetti's own UNO-stamped, serialized silver bullion for sale;
- development of various price tickers and web trackers, blockchain explorers, paper wallets, etc.;
- significant and lengthy community collaboration on the If, How and When of merged mining and auth pow (completed successfully, albeit with a wallet hiccup that was addressed);
- significant and ongoing discussion of how best to foster and reward pool miners and to ensure miners are properly rewarded (including paying 'above spot' for mined UNO, prior to the MM implementation);
- working with Coax for UNO/bullion purchases and with Coinpayments.net for UNO payments via their gateway;
- ongoing art, media, articles, videos and blogs on and about UNO and its development and use;
- a level of community participation and sharing of experience, knowledge and trading skill in an open forum at a level that is downright rare in almost any other cryptocurrency (or even in dinosaur money forums - people simply don't commonly share trading knowledge and skilled market observations as freely elsewhere);
- an attentive and supportive community who assists and listens to people who are struggling with problems;
- all of the above (and probably more I've fogotten) has been consistently and thoroughly performed since we started talking about UNO in March 2014. More than a year ago! That's ages in crypto-time - and we're still going!

Your quoted comment above makes me wonder whether you've read the first post in this thread - FallingKnife has kept this pretty thoroughly updated over the past 20 months, it's worth a look. Please, continue asking questions as it does bring out quality answers and helps generate current discussion, but do consider how your questions may sound in the face of such a thoroughly documented and active thread. I don't think you're trolling, but it's not a stretch to see why others may.

(I'll acknowledge you have a point regarding marketing plan - something the NOTE folks are doing quite well actually). I'll also add here that it doesn't hurt to have our fundamentals questioned from time to time - if they can't be clearly defined and satisfactorily answered, then maybe we're all missing something and are wasting our time here!. Cheers.

--
Ninja edit: Gekko, I'm reluctantly onboard with Daniel. He looks to be our best bet right now. Thanks for your work on this.
Gekko463

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:57:19 AM

Also, while at Reddit, we did this:  http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2zfmi7/uno_giveaway/

Quite a few new people got UNO wallets that week.

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:01:25 AM

thanks for that info

Hi Guys,

Reporting in to update the China invasion for our new friend Rw13etc&soForth....

I have quotes ranging from .15-.30 BTC to translate the UNO website and the first page of this thread into simplified Chinese.  The most expensive quote is from our first choice, Daniel Hu.  Other quotes from random people I found on another page asking for Chinese translation.

My inclination is to just pay Daniel Hu, since we know the most about him and he was our first choice.  Not my money though, so, speak up?

Should we save a few coin, or get the luxury model?  Daniel is basically askin $17 an hour, 4 hours.  I will make a decision after 24 hours and a few of you have chimed in.

To our new friend:  in addition to translating those pages, we have a budget of UNO pledges of over $400 at today's prices to translate and get published articles we write, and our Twitter feed onto Weibo.  We have most of it earmarked as a bounty for the Chinese crypto enthusiast that gets us listed on an exchange in China.

As to the utility of UNO, it has the same utility as a bar of platinum stuck in a vault.  It is not for little transactions or buying weed or any of that other silly stuff that other coins talk about.

Hell, it was hard enough to just get regular money to buy weed when I was a kid.  Now they want you to have special weed money to buy weed and special beer money to buy the beer?  None of that makes any sense.

Uno, given its rarity, is bullion.  It is a way to take a bunch of money and store it safely in a small space.

There will be, at the end of all mining, some 80 BTC for every UNO.  You do the math.

Welcome.  You will love us, but grow to be annoyed by me.  That's my role here.

Cheers,

Gekko

lol @ beer and weed tokens. I dunno, some people love specialized market coins. I dabbled, i don't have to believe in something to make money off it, but the concept never made sense. Why in the world would the user ever want a particular currency for every different item available for purchase? Well no, they would just have store coins duh. Okay i guess stores would love to use their own currency, but i dunno if i want macy's regulating their currency. I can get 10 macy's bucks for 25 little ceasers dollars which is the same as 4.32 burgerking notes. Say what.

What drove me to weedcoins was the allure of having a product people want, and then being able to peg that to the coin. It is a freakin plant, what does it really cost to grow? (not much) Grow a couple extra and exchange the grams for coins. It is a commodity. The prices have been established. Right there they have price independence from btc, great place to be. I must desist though.

I am cool with paying Daniel to translate.

I think it is just your strong personality  Cool You did say love 'us' though! One of us one of us, gooble gobble gooble gobble, one of us

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:33:57 AM

Woo hoo! Meanwhile, over in the Uno Development Lab:

although the need to update wallets has slowed this project a little, today we issued the first 'equity DVC.' To Bitcoin National.

Read up on it here: https://cryptoguild.qnetau.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30&p=524#p524

m
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:38:01 AM

Great selling-point for crypto usage!

"The European Commission on Thursday gave France, Italy and nine other EU countries two months to adopt new EU rules on propping up failed banks or face legal action."

This is The Cyprus Thang: the Government takes your money. From your bank account. And gives it to the banksters.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKBN0OD14Z20150528
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:19:33 AM

What drove me to weedcoins was the allure of having a product people want, and then being able to peg that to the coin. It is a freakin plant, what does it really cost to grow? (not much) Grow a couple extra and exchange the grams for coins. It is a commodity. The prices have been established. Right there they have price independence from btc, great place to be. I must desist though.
I remember recently seeing a documentary on TV about the booming weed businesses in the states of the USA where is was legalized. Even though these companies are now in operating legally, they are largely excluded from the traditional banking system. Credit card companies won't work with them either. So they have to deal in cash-only, which carries a lot of risks and costs too (as all places that mostly deal in cash: where do you store your money, how do you get it there, how to protect it against theft? etc.). The moment I saw that I thought "ooooh, a crypto currency might make a lot of sense for these folks!". I don't see any of the current coins really making progress in adoption though, so it might just be a promising looking road leading to a dead end...

I apologize for the OT.

@Gekko yay on Daniel. Be prepared that there will be coming a few updates and changes to the homepage soon, so please be sure to check in with me before giving him the texts or anything. Thanks!

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Ok,
to sum up,
"let them come to us"...

It's also nice to have a coin that isn't screaming "look at me" all the time.

Don't forget the bullion connection as IMZ said. That's the attractive part.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:20:05 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 12:55:58 PM by BitcoinNational

Ya know it is sorta nice to have a crypto you can store your money in and cash out into btc with no issues. You then have all the utility of btc, without any of the volatility. If people need any more of a reason, what more reason do they need?

thanks sirsmokes, that about sums up the vision I have for UNOs prime case use ... s.o.v.

Yeah lots talked the talk ... but the Unotards have done the walk ... there is still TONs of work to do, but technically UNO is a solid, state of the art crypto, and damn near a sure thing as one of the top S.o.V. coins.  

YES!  "a coin that isn't screaming "look at me" all the time""  
I don't think we need to peddle UNO, I'd rather suggest it to friends and family as the next round of buy ins.

The hoards and pumpers will come, because it has been built.

Just focus on the right things: China market, local chapters 'Malls', and steady buy support (not volume).

It will hit.  But I am a-okay with >$3 UNO all summer Wink

---
http://cointelegraph.com/tags/unobtanium
would be nice to buildup this profile
e.g.
http://cointelegraph.com/tags/stellar

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:16:00 PM

Ok,
to sum up,
"let them come to us"...

Hi Rw13enlib88. You're welcome to be here and I trust you've appreciated the number of people who are civil and engaging with your questions. However, as the discussion goes from a few posts to a few pages (so far), the argument of not having time to read back through the thread becomes weaker. There's a bit to read here, but in the past pages you'll find:
- discussions about various exchanges and community participation to help increase volume and adoption;
- the aforementioned push for Chinese translation (thanks to Gekko 463) - work in progress;
- numerous businesses around the world (including my own) accepting UNO and participating in the community push for adoption and investment;
- an entirely UNO-driven spin-off organisation with its own in-house, P2P trading mechanism (see CryptoGuild);
- development of various price tickers and web trackers, blockchain explorers, paper wallets, etc.;
- significant and lengthy community collaboration on the If, How and When of merged mining and auth pow (completed successfully, albeit with a wallet hiccup that was addressed);
- significant and ongoing discussion of how best to foster and reward pool miners and to ensure miners are properly rewarded (including paying 'above spot' for mined UNO, prior to the MM implementation);
- working with Coax for UNO/bullion purchases and with Coinpayments.net for UNO payments via their gateway;
- ongoing art, media, articles, videos and blogs on and about UNO and its development and use;
- a level of community participation and sharing of experience, knowledge and trading skill in an open forum at a level that is downright rare in almost any other cryptocurrency (or even in dinosaur money forums - people simply don't commonly share trading knowledge and skilled market observations as freely elsewhere);
- an attentive and supportive community who assists and listens to people who are struggling with problems;
- all of the above (and probably more I've fogotten) has been consistently and thoroughly performed since we started talking about UNO in March 2014. More than a year ago! That's ages in crypto-time - and we're still going!

Your quoted comment above makes me wonder whether you've read the first post in this thread - FallingKnife has kept this pretty thoroughly updated over the past 20 months, it's worth a look. Please, continue asking questions as it does bring out quality answers and helps generate current discussion, but do consider how your questions may sound in the face of such a thoroughly documented and active thread. I don't think you're trolling, but it's not a stretch to see why others may.

(I'll acknowledge you have a point regarding marketing plan - something the NOTE folks are doing quite well actually). I'll also add here that it doesn't hurt to have our fundamentals questioned from time to time - if they can't be clearly defined and satisfactorily answered, then maybe we're all missing something and are wasting our time here!. Cheers.

--
Ninja edit: Gekko, I'm reluctantly onboard with Daniel. He looks to be our best bet right now. Thanks for your work on this.

Hi cragv,
Thanks for your answer. I'm not trolling, sorry if i've sound like it. I just trying to understand what's going on.
I understand you're an active community, creating services to make Uno more interesting, active social media, great distribution (5 exchanges) but i see some point here:

- what does Uno have that doesnt have any other coin?

the price is 0.01091
a) people see it as valuable because is scarce and expensive (good)
b) but people like to have lot of coins (bad)
c) for that price they can buy litecoin or dash (bad)

- What reasons will the newbies have to join this community and not a more little one?

In a more little community their work is gonna be much more appreciated
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:18:17 PM

@ Gekko

I vote for Daniel Hu.  we have enough money to pay him and he's a crypto specific english/chinese translator for fucks sake.  i don't think we need to be shopping around for the best deal on chinese labour, lets just pay the man and make it happen.

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
Krypto Superdog

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:32:09 PM

- What reasons will the newbies have to join this community and not a more little one?

newbies probably won't come here.  they'll follow the pied piper on a journey through their exciting little coin when a month feels like a year.   then the pied piper takes a turn into a dark alley, pulls out his dick, and rapes the lil newbs for all their $$$.  these newbs either:

1) run away crying, never to return
2) learn their hard fought lessons, do some research, and find out that UNO is the real deal
3) pick up a flute and start raping newbs with shitcoins

this community is what gives value to Unobtanium.  every person who joins adds a little more value.  we are also all very patient people and are happy to continue acquiring UNO for under $5/kg

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:36:00 PM

newbies probably won't come here.  they'll follow the pied piper on a journey through their exciting little coin when a month feels like a year.   then the pied piper take a turn into a dark alley, pulls out his dick, and rapes the lil newbs for all their $$$.  these newbs either:

1) run away crying, never to return
2) learn their hard fought lessons, do some research, and find out that UNO is the real deal
3) pick up a flute and start raping newbs with shitcoins

this community is what gives value to Unobtanium.  every person who joins adds a little more value.  we are also all very patient people and are happy to continue acquiring UNO for under $5/kg

Quoting this for my upcoming book "Altcoin scams for Dummies"

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Gekko463

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:38:13 PM

Ok,
to sum up,
"let them come to us"...

--

Hi cragv,
Thanks for your answer. I'm not trolling, sorry if i've sound like it. I just trying to understand what's going on.
I understand you're an active community, creating services to make Uno more interesting, active social media, great distribution (5 exchanges) but i see some point here:

the price is 0.01091

How many millions of litecoins are there?  So, no scarcity.

Why would newbies come?  There are hundreds of UNO for sale on cryptsy right now.  Go buy them.  You want them fast?  Pay more.  You can be patient, and buy them slow? You can have under .012 as well.

I own 1% of all th coins.  And you can buy them from me at the right price.  That's why newbies would get involved

We make 7.5 of these a day now for the next 300 years.  Guess which way the price is going.

You can walk away and go buy some Neucoin for all I give a shit.  100 more will come in your place as the hash gets stronger and the coins get scarcer.

Move on.  Go buy some Neucoin.  There's 100 billion of those coming.  They will hit $2.50 or $5 each one day too, right?  This coin has gone over $5 three separate times so far.

None for you.  The dogecoin thread is calling you.
Krypto Superdog

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:41:47 PM

Ok,
to sum up,
"let them come to us"...

--

Hi cragv,

the price is 0.01091

How many millions of litecoins are there?  So, no scarcity.

Why would newbies come?  There are hundreds of UNO for sale on cryptsy right now.  Go buy them.  You want them fast?  Pay more.  You can be patient, and buy them slow? You can have under .012 as well.

I own 1% of all th coins.  And you can buy them from me at the right price.  That's why newbies would get involved

We make 7.5 of these a day now for the next 300 years.  Guess which way the price is going.

You can walk away and go buy some Neucoin for all I give a shit.  100 more will come in your place as the hash gets stronger and the coins get scarcer.

Move on.  Go buy some Neucoin.  There's 100 billion of those coming.  They will hit $2.50 or $5 each one day too, right?  This coin has gone over $5 three separate times so far.

None for you.  The dogecoin thread is calling you.

actually we make 7.5 of these a day for the next 6 months or so until the next halving Wink  then only 3.75 per day

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:56:54 PM

Personally, I would rather oWn 1 share of Berkshire Hathaway than a billion DOGE.

Also my vote is the move ahead with Daniel Hu

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: