Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046628 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:40:16 PM

HashEngineering must be watching this thread, just received an update via PM:

I am back from vacation and will hopefully have an app for testing ready in a week or less.

This is great news! Can't wait to test it!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:44:38 PM

FWIW, the UNO faucet I maintain has been empty since the 5th of this month. It doesn't need much to keep working, one or two coins seem to keep it active for a couple of months (it pays out a decreasing proportion of it's balance until it reaches the dust limit). However, maybe it's good that UNO is more scarce. It's up to you if you want to fill it:

https://cryptap.us/uno/faucet/

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:16:44 PM

@cryptapus thanks for the updates

@InvadingChina .uno website looking good!

@NXT ... I've been thinking on an (ETF?) that is based on a fixed UNO fund but trades on the NXT platform (dex?) for NXT coins.  So it is virtual UNO for NXT market.  (I think NOBLE coin does this thing already NOBLENXT)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:40:23 PM

Really it does more damage to Hashengineering's reputation than anything in my eyes. If this is how he chooses to operate who is going to use his services in the future lol. He ought to be watching this thread. He could be a victim of circumstance trying to do the wallet around the time MM was being implemented. That being considered we are still what? Like a month past the 'deadline'. Shit happens. No rush on the wallet, it would be nice to have one though just to be able to spread Uno easily. If you can talk it up to someone, get them interested, and then give them some all in the same conversation. I would like to see it done sooner than later. Perhaps set a concrete deadline that he can be held too. Mid July? 15th? More than ample time to get us a finished product.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:13:56 PM

@NXT ... I've been thinking on an (ETF?) that is based on a fixed UNO fund but trades on the NXT platform (dex?) for NXT coins.  So it is virtual UNO for NXT market.  (I think NOBLE coin does this thing already NOBLENXT)

How does that create DEMAND for UNO?  Sounds to me like you just want to put some uno in a box, and slice up the box and sell slices in a more complicated way (NXT platform, WTF?) than just going to Cryptsy and buying some UNO.

You sound like IMZ, complicating something simple.

I am talking about establishing NXT/UNO pairs on the usually suspected exchanges so things like this:

http://nxter.org/sharkfund0-asset-nxt-ae/

Can buy UNO.  Because now they can't and don't because they only use NXT as a currency and invest in NXT denominated coins.  They currently can not put UNO in their fund.  There will be more of these funds.

And those funds can't buy UNO because we are futzing about.

Creating DEMAND by selling against something (popular, not DVC) is important.

China:  creating DEMAND!

Complicated derivatives, and physical asset backing where the physical assets can't fly through the Internet at the speed of light do NOT CREATE DEMAND.  It confuses people and scares them away.

Android wallets?  For commodity platinum bars?  Really guys.  Priorities.

1.  Create demand.
2.  Create demand.
3.  Create demand.

Derivatives and wallets so you can buy silver bars from one other nerd on the planet who both has a silver bar, and gives two shits about UNO and will get a hard on when you send him UNO from your Samsung iPhone clone does not create demand.

Too much stoned "gee that sounds cool" effort here.

About 200 people own about 80%of the UNO.

Think about how shitty that is, and how much effort and treasure is being wasted on horseshit here.

Look at this as a business.  Create demand.  That should be where 100% of the effort and theorizing goes.

Guild?  And that's translated into Chinese on our webpage?  DVC?  Do 6 people on the planet now own that?  Will the Chinese give a shit?  Or will it confuse them and make them click right past UNO to one of their hundreds of other choices?

Get it together guys.  Seriously.

Focus.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 06:39:40 PM

Hash Engineering has been in touch. "I am back from vacation and will hopefully have an app for testing ready in a week or less."

Shouldn't be much longer.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 07:05:47 PM

Regarding derivatives:

I hear what Gekko's saying, but I also think demand is where you find it.  I'll take the 6 guys who trade DVC, and add them to the 200 mega hodlers, and add those to the day traders, and then multiple all this by China.

If you want to lockup Uno and make a NXT asset, go for it.
If you own an exchange like Cryptopia and want to tie up Uno in obscure altcoin pairings, go for it.
If you speak Chinese and can bring the Uno story to China, then I love you too.

In ideal world that was completely under my control, our message about Uno would be tight. But truly, I'm here to try serve you, and help you get to where you want to go. Whether you're a hodler, investor, trader, merchant, service provider, developers, exchange op, miners, or someone with niche interests and plans for Uno, I'm glad you're here.

In my family we all have different interests. The most enjoyable part of the day for me is sitting at the dinner table and discussing what we're doing. I don't find it confusing that we're all doing different things; I find it exciting.

I fully expect that when China really gets rolling, we will need a Chinese version of FallingKnife. I look forward to meeting him/her/them. I think we'll become good friends and collaborate on many things.  

Nostr:
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:22:22 PM

How does translating things create demand? It might open the market up to people who were looking to invest in cryptocommodities who couldn't understand English before?

So now the Chinese market will be able to see the coin and see the astute observation that was made that 200 people own 80% of the coin. Where is the creation for demand there? Just because they don't have it isn't going to make them want it any more. Etfs and all the other complex stuff don't help the casual user. I am weary of them as it is what the financial institutions have been using to wreak havoc for a while, i don't know why there is so much of a push to repeat the same stuff in crypto. More power to them though.

Creating demand is something that has consistently be struggled with. You need to examine things in the real world and understand why there is demand for those things. You can't do shit with an Uno that is exclusive just to Uno, so why would anyone ever need it? There is no need for it to exist. Why am i going to take all the risk investing in this when gold and silver and the other slew of things exist out there? Early adopter bennies. That is about all. Risk mitigation against bitcoin. I am always looking for more reasons. Lots of fluff exists but nothing real, that is the biggest turn off. The best answer as to why Uno is because out of those two hundred holders i would feel safe saying at least 100 of them are planning on holding the coins and not dumping the market down, which removes a lot of volatility from things. That is what keeps me around. Voodoo numbers there, take them with a grain of salt, but think about it too. A number of strong voices here and i don't think anyone is looking to exit their entire position anytime soon, for each strong voice i suspect at least a lurker or two.

If Uno was exclusive to something, lets say something really drastic like the cure for cancer, where you could only buy the cure for cancer with Uno, THAT creates a demand for Uno. People don't love crack, they love the way it makes them feel, crack is just the gateway. If eating ants made you feel as good as smoking crack, i am pretty sure people would do that then. You would then have people gathering ants because people demanded them because they made them feel good. So why would i want Uno? The question has been answered a hundred times over, but there is never the answer we all want to hear, so instead there is a lot of hostility. Until someone with a huge amount of capital arrives to pump some fucking real world fiat blood into this, this is the best that we have. It is what a majority of people are trying to do here. Add some type of real value to the coin. It isn't easy without a lot of fucking money though. I will play the lottery, if i win, we all win. Until then wtf is there to do?

Well for starters we can contribute ideas, and hoped to not be torn down by internet assholes for sharing a perspective they might not agree with. Otherwise people might become reluctant to even share at all. Yeah yeah, we get it, you are just being real, but it is the condescending douche bag way that you do it that rubs me the wrong way Gekko.

Is it possible for anyone to look at site traffic to see how many Chinese wind up trading on Non-chinese trading platforms vs the number of Chinese who trade exclusively on Chinese trading sites? Maybe that is a stupid idea too.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:47:42 PM

So now the Chinese market will be able to see the coin and see the astute observation that was made that 200 people own 80% of the coin. Where is the creation for demand there?

Aren't the majority of all SHA256 ASICS currently running in China?  And aren't they all constantly becoming obsolete?

If only there was some other use for all those ASICS...

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:17:02 PM

Regarding derivatives:

I hear what Gekko's saying, but I also think demand is where you find it.  I'll take the 6 guys who trade DVC, and add them to the 200 mega hodlers, and add those to the day traders, and then multiple all this by China.

If you want to lockup Uno and make a NXT asset, go for it.
If you own an exchange like Cryptopia and want to tie up Uno in obscure altcoin pairings, go for it.
If you speak Chinese and can bring the Uno story to China, then I love you too.

In ideal world that was completely under my control, our message about Uno would be tight. But truly, I'm here to try serve you, and help you get to where you want to go. Whether you're a hodler, investor, trader, merchant, service provider, developers, exchange op, miners, or someone with niche interests and plans for Uno, I'm glad you're here.

In my family we all have different interests. The most enjoyable part of the day for me is sitting at the dinner table and discussing what we're doing. I don't find it confusing that we're all doing different things; I find it exciting.

I fully expect that when China really gets rolling, we will need a Chinese version of FallingKnife. I look forward to meeting him/her/them. I think we'll become good friends and collaborate on many things.  

I agree totally. Everyone has their niche, and the many different things are happening are interesting, if not exciting. However, in the lust to attract new investments and markets, you cannot alienate the people that already hold UNO and have been loyal members of the community for some time.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:37:30 PM

Alt markets rarely create a large change in volume. NXT/UNO, LTC/UNO w.e. it wouldn't make 10% of the volume that CNY/UNO would.

XRP/UNO and DOGE/UNO currently have $3 of volume compared to $1,572 of BTC/UNO volume.

I'm not saying alt/pairings are bad, I like them, but focus on a Chinese Yuan pairing or USD pairing before anything.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:47:00 PM

Alt markets rarely create a large change in volume. NXT/UNO, LTC/UNO w.e. it wouldn't make 10% of the volume that CNY/UNO would.

XRP/UNO and DOGE/UNO currently have $3 of volume compared to $1,572 of BTC/UNO volume.

I'm not saying alt/pairings are bad, I like them, but focus on a Chinese Yuan pairing or USD pairing before anything.

Surely if cryptsy somehow is still pairing USD/XPY and USD/RDD they would eventually pair a proven price performer as UNO.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:35:46 PM

Surely if cryptsy somehow is still pairing USD/XPY and USD/RDD they would eventually pair a proven price performer as UNO.

its got nothing to do with the integrity of the coin and everything to do with high volume associated with the coin.

all about if the fees generated would be worth Cryptsy's effort

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:57:39 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 03:01:22 AM by IMZ

Morning, campers. Watching The Europe Thing with real interest.

@ Cryptapus: not at all concerned. Quite happy with your management.

@ 'Living Room of Satoshi' in Australia. Can pay all manner of bills with Bitcoin. We are checkin' it right out. Details to follow.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112609/living-room-of-satoshi-bill-paying-platform-stumps-banking-industry-at-startup-showdown

IMZ Mark
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:44:34 AM

*Yet we listed two security breaches among us Australians in just the last ten weeks!

IMZ Mark

Could you provide any information or updates on those @IMZ ?

I personally had Two Backups fail and I fubared another. Redundancy redundancy redundancy.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 02:41:52 AM

We have a USD market at Bleutrade. Anyone interested in trading Uno for USD and helping Uno in the process should help make a market there.  Someone has to go first. I make a lot of Uno markets but I can't make them all. Even if we were just trading $50 a day there in Uno, it would send a good signal to Cryptsy and validate early interest.

One can argue that if nobody is trading a pair, then there is no interest. One can also argue that if there's nothing to trade then a market can never take hold.  I'm just suggesting that before we can play baseball (or futbol), we need to have a place to play first.

I setup a market today for XPD/UNO on Cryptopia.  Is it going to be huge? Probably not and if you don't like XPD then just stay away. But if you already own some XPD (like me) and you have Uno (like me), then what the hell.  It's a very small corner of the Uno world, and even smaller corner of the cryptoworld, but it's there now, and anyone who wants to play it now can.  It's also a small way that I can say thanks to Cryptopia for the opportunity they've given us to do some new things with Uno.  

Having a wider Uno presence is generally a good thing, I think. Trading alt pairs in Uno is an invitation to learn about Uno. It makes people ask, "What is this Uno thing?". I don't think an XPD/UNO, FLAX/UNO or CHAO/UNO market takes anything away from any of the other efforts that are going on here. It's a positive thing to see Uno as a base currency on Cryptopia, imo.    But do we stop there?  Hell, no.  China or bust!

I don't particularly want CNY, but I'd trade it to help Uno get started in China.

Re: Hash Engineering. I'm trust them completely to deliver the Android wallet.

Nostr:
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:16:45 AM

What do you know, there is a USD pairing on Bleutrade. I've never traded USD but I'll set that up and put some orders in that market  Smiley

I'm mostly suggesting a Chinese Yuan pairing because there has been all this effort lately to translate everything into Chinese, it only makes sense. but the fact that a ton of volume in altcoins markets comes in the form of CNY certainly helps.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:20:06 AM

prices on cryptopia are prohibitively high.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:53:56 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 12:49:21 PM by BitcoinNational

1. active BTC LTC Doge pairs are a must to becoming a major crypto (already possible see cryptopia and blue exchanges)
2. NXT, BTS, and possibly DASH or Monero (any Anon will do)

*ripple is an already open market ... but I care very little for it sense it is 70% held by whoever ripple is.  To each their own you can trade if you like on Cryptsy.

3. then USD and CNY
(this might be best done via BTS or Nubits ... given most attempts to pair with exchange held $ have failed ... see the likes of Doge and Dash and FTC and others) ((a BTER list would likely include CNY pairing ie we would demand such))

4. after that cryptopia offers anyone to establish a pair of their liking (just do it as it only takes 1-2 committed persons to create a trade-able-vol. pair)

5. now we get into the more niche of Crypto Guild ... DVC (silver and equity) plus any other pair we wish to create that is not available on Cryptopia.  

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:10:06 AM

Everyone be sure to update to the .10 wallet.  I had some transactions that didn't come through, I downloaded the entire blockchain again and the coins still weren't there, but I didn't realize I wasn't on the new wallet.  When I came here and saw the update, I got the new wallet and my transactions showed up.  

On the downside, I no longer have any kilograms of Unobtanium.  Just UNO.  Which is fine unless you speak Spanish and someone asks you for "uno uno". 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: