Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:54:31 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 06:57:13 PM by BlueMan.

BTCTalk won't let me put an Un addy in my sig, if you'd like to send some Un to me: uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp

No worries Wink Smiley i put your address in my sig. If U don't mind of course Grin
The way you've put CREATOR in all caps makes your sig very metal m8! Cheesy

People must be reminded to do their DUTY!   If you got 100kg. send minimum 1kg./if got a ton send 10kg. minimum..... If 200 spartans open their wallets and send to this address then Blazr going to be on top of our rich list. I am going to be so happy! I am artist and my oils are not for free. Blazr is not working for free - he is an Artist. His art is not cheep. We are not carpenters. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueMan.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:01:33 PM

LOL those guys don't know what to do with the gold commodity...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?autoplay=1&v=rCOtOekYR8E

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:51:41 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 05:21:20 AM by BitcoinNational

@Blueman

i think you've hit on a BIG idea.
i'm willing to play.

granted HagbardCeline chimes in some too.

1kg drive from ALL!!!

if CaptCadd shows up i will also send 500grams.

if Cogburn shows up i will also send 250 grams.

if 8bitcoder shows up i will also send 250 grams.

but the goal is get Hagbard a healthy basis to stick around, help support his RAW point-of-view in crypto universe Wink

I wonder also how this community going to look like after 10 or 20 years from now?
A little older.  A lot richer.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to arguing not about $UNO, but instead at whose island we will be having our get-togethers.  Wink

working on that island thing Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:38:45 PM

Thx for the update!!

might i suggest the option of a few themes/backgrounds if its not a nightmare to implement, ppl like to customize/personalize.

#tipped
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:55:02 PM

Changes vs. Bryce's latest are mostly cosmetic and verbiage changes to make the Vault look like it was intended to look. Sorry, not a fan of the yellow at all, Un is obviously blue Wink I also quite like the idea of changing the wallet radically with some new graphics, but wanted to get this working version out before I dig in to QT5 too far and to be satisfied with the new method of building clients. The QR window URI is correctly formatted in this version, so building an Android client from it should have superior results. Gramweighting is back but the 0.10.x branch code is a bit different than the 0.9.x generation and I'll need a bit more time with the 9th digit.

I will submit these changes as a pull request soon to the Un Official github. Please let me know if you have any issues with it and since BTCTalk won't let me put an Un addy in my sig, if you'd like to send some Un to me: uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp
Awesome, nothing quite like the original. Tip sent. 🎇

I've actually been doodling some designs for a more modern look for the Uno apps I'm working on. Still need a little more time to refine the designs, but making good progress. Putting the blue back in the focus and keeping an eye on customizability (I hear ya @edgar) and responsiveness (as in scaling to all screen sizes down to mobile). If you're interesten in "exchanging notes" let me know, I'd love your feedback.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:53:45 PM

My Un dream is multiwallet management.

Just a pain to close the wallet, rename the old wallet wallet-old.dat and rename the other wallet wallet.dat, and then restart. Then I realize I selected the wrong wallet.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:16:33 AM

BTCTalk won't let me put an Un addy in my sig, if you'd like to send some Un to me: uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp

No worries Wink Smiley i put your address in my sig. If U don't mind of course Grin
The way you've put CREATOR in all caps makes your sig very metal m8! Cheesy

People must be reminded to do their DUTY!   If you got 100kg. send minimum 1kg./if got a ton send 10kg. minimum..... If 200 spartans open their wallets and send to this address then Blazr going to be on top of our rich list. I am going to be so happy! I am artist and my oils are not for free. Blazr is not working for free - he is an Artist. His art is not cheep. We are not carpenters. Grin
Morning, Blue Man

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Ian and I and at least four or five other members have talked about how to set up A Chunk of Something Profitable as an asset in the Distributed Vault (Genesis mining?), and have the profits therefrom available for such as this.

[There is no such thing as anarchy. Never has been. You can have an ethos that tends strongly to the decentralised, but members of this species benefit in the long-term from 'contracts' made with other trusted members of this species, and from this springs 'minor centralisations,' which perform under close scrutiny from the interested partners.

These minor centralisations* provide action with a longer-term perspective, and include the minor bureaucracies necessary to implement/oversee such projects.

Note also that it is The Way of The Species that a balance be struck between ardent contributors and freeloaders. Some small benefit must accrue to the more trustworthy and energetic -- at least while scarcity of resource is an ultimate fact of our condition.

The Guild is an experiment in and a realisation of this thesis. The Guild is thriving.]

*Anarcho-syndicalist trade-union practice has, in this respect, the best models I know of.]
cragv

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:29:13 AM

*tipped. Thanks for your work, Blazr2 HagbardCeline!
BlueMan.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:50:24 AM

Morning @IMZ!  Actually good night for me Wink

Yes fund for community needs we must have. It's old good idea. We going to accumulate it in time I believe.

blueman going to sleep. See you guys tomorrow.  

balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:12:29 AM

Great to see Blazr2 back! Welcome back Maestro! Also great to maybe get the 9th digit back  Smiley
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 12:21:40 PM

Resolving a server issue with Unobtanium.uno. It will be back soon.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 01:21:33 PM

Resolving a server issue with Unobtanium.uno. It will be back soon.

Good, I just have notice that and was going to ask what is with web site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
pnoch

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:42:45 PM

After a bit of refresher in QT and the new branch of code I present to you all a few Un Updates:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/2a6612417b32745bd3d73b8e6e8e3f66420dfed719c32b07cd6aeeadc1032782/analysis/1435067563/

Windows 32/64bit: https://23skidoo.info/Unobtanium-blueschist.zip
MD5: 5cf15731739b9059fb2c3c8760d342a1
Mac: Coming soon - need to upgrade my Mac build environment for QT5
Github: https://github.com/thegreatoldone/Unobtanium

Changes vs. Bryce's latest are mostly cosmetic and verbiage changes to make the Vault look like it was intended to look. Sorry, not a fan of the yellow at all, Un is obviously blue Wink I also quite like the idea of changing the wallet radically with some new graphics, but wanted to get this working version out before I dig in to QT5 too far and to be satisfied with the new method of building clients. The QR window URI is correctly formatted in this version, so building an Android client from it should have superior results. Gramweighting is back but the 0.10.x branch code is a bit different than the 0.9.x generation and I'll need a bit more time with the 9th digit.

I will submit these changes as a pull request soon to the Un Official github. Please let me know if you have any issues with it and since BTCTalk won't let me put an Un addy in my sig, if you'd like to send some Un to me: uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp

Correct me if I am wrong, but the 9th digit of UNO wallet was always merely 'cosmetic'.

I could build one with cosmetic 9th digit right now but it seems pointless to have it there.
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:14:12 PM

I personally would very much like to see the microscope back.  I really liked the old wallet, simple, clear, stylish and very obviously Unobtanium.
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:10:48 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but the 9th digit of UNO wallet was always merely 'cosmetic'.

I could build one with cosmetic 9th digit right now but it seems pointless to have it there.

I don't think so. It was actually functional. I recall testing it and being amazed it really worked. Blockexplorer and txs were able to handle other number than zero on 9th place and did actually work as far as i remember. So, no, to my remembering was not just cosmetic but an actual feature.
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 11:23:49 PM

I don't think so. It was actually functional. I recall testing it and being amazed it really worked. Blockexplorer and txs were able to handle other number than zero on 9th place and did actually work as far as i remember. So, no, to my remembering was not just cosmetic but an actual feature.

I've never seen 9 decimals in any explorer or transaction. I recall it being nonfunctional.

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:03:27 AM

For The Record:

a number of us have considered at great length the issue of optimal distribution.
The coin in the ‘warehouse’ is owned by five different people.

Sums beyond that 800-1000 are being steadily dispersed to paper wallets.

And the Guild?

We envisage as many as fifteen or twenty significant players who can, at a moment’s notice, buy as one bulk lot, for example, the Unobtanium that Coaex took for an ounce of gold.

The ‘deeper resources’ of the Guild’s members will be coin held in other currencies (and bullion and fiat and DVC), ready to be brought to bear.

One of the models we drew on is the Chinese social practice of ‘kongsi.’ And there’s ‘hawala.’ And the evolutionary psychologists write at length about contracts and trust in groups.

And I believe citizens of the U.S. say, ‘E pluribus unum.’
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:40:17 AM

Optimal Distribution:

This is my pet brain worm at the moment.

How do we get coin into the hands of new users?

We could of course let them come to us... passively horde until new users cough up a satisfactory sum to entice us.

Or we could use our coin, spread the wealth around through enterprise or simply spending it.

Enterprise is where I think we as a community can thrive.

Leaving it at that I'm holding my wallet open whenever I can. My internet isn't exactly topnotch lately.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:06:39 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 03:29:06 AM by BitcoinNational

1.  I think the fact that the traders have been exposed to $2-$3 Uno for 1 year now
that makes UNO one of the first stable coins (in cryptoland) if they didn't take advantage of that opportunity, and stacked DASH and Verts instead, I have no sympathy.  The right mindset gravitated naturally to UNO.  Anyone who hangs out on the threads can see instantly that this crowd is more than slightly above-average.  I hope all your silos are full.

2. Spread the wealth around ... will do.  To webmasters and devs.  To trustworthy exchange floors. To merchants.  To social programs. And other sound money communities.  We've already set a bench mark with the Ocean Array project.  I remember "/u/Shootershibe" from the reddit/doge, if the kid is really stuck in Bangladesh ... and UNO goes to +$100 why not see that he gets the opportunity to study abroad?  I am setting aside for stuff like that.  

3.  yes. Enterprise is where the UNO community thrives.  Build an economy.  Will work for UNO.  (speaking of enterprise get UNO silver bars) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825537.0

4.  The first principle is secure store of value.  Maintain that principle and you get all the above and all the below.
EDIT:that's the commodity thing Gekko bitches about belowWink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:21:33 AM

I wonder if anyone for a mind for design and marketing might want to start an UNO magazine. I know the Bitcoin magazine did a lot for bitcoin and those early journalists happily accepted BTC for payment. I know I'd write for UNO.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: