Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:39:42 AM

Trivial conversion to Bitcoin is what Living Room of Satoshi (an Australian mob) is about. Ian and I will begin trailing it this fortnight. It offers benefits way beyond just us Australians.

Details to follow.

Mark
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:31:13 AM

I favour further research in the development of smitecoin technology!

"You can choose from Gold, Silver, or Platinum hammers at this time."

I would suggest use of the proof-of-rant mining algorithms.

---

In seriousness, I do not think the fostering of PM concepts is pure foolery.

Just as cash or bitcoin or litecoin or doge or monthly revenue streams can support prices.  Uno contains a social element that favors holding PM, dive as deep as you dare into the possible outcomes of the looming global financial reset (at your own risk), but we need not posit anything more that it just makes prudent policy to hold PMs (if that is your thing).  Hedging.  

Personally, I buy physical-in-your-hand gold and sell said gold with relative ease.  Perhaps others can buy silver.  Some my wish to buy cans of tuna.  Does not matter.  What matters is sharing concepts for balancing ones digital assets with ones real world assets.  

But these are all peripheral concepts.

The core concepts remain the same:
BTC/UNO trade
LTC/UNO trade
rip/UNO trade
altcoin/UNO trade (might I suggest Tesla/UNO if such technology sparks your interest)
china favored coins/UNO trade (World, Mega, and others as they come online) ... part of the 'Invading China' master plan.

But beyond this inner crypto bubble, the discover of real world app is also critical, yet secondary.  That starts with talking, and then moves to doing.  

The Living Room of Satoshi is about the exchange of ideas.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:46:17 PM

I don't think i am going to be able to buy an ox for silver. It is just an accounting tool. I spend @ 240 bucks a month on health insurance for my self(i know i know it is NOT the cheapest plan). So what is the issue if i buy just as much silver a month as "insurance" against tough times. Worst case scenario is i get into the scepter business. Smelting shit seems sorta awesome to me so i don't see the metal as completely useless. Then you can hock the jewelery for more than just weight since it now has some type of "intrinsic value" or some nonsense. I don't think buying physical metal is so bad.

Anyone bother to look into that book, https://libcom.org/files/__Debt__The_First_5_000_Years.pdf ? I am only a third way through but it is interesting to consider what he has to say.

Money is nothing. It is hard for a lot of 'first' world nations to recognize this as it is the tool they use the most. Well right behind force i suppose. Violence rules everything around me. So feeling that way allows me to just enjoy this shit. I don't wake up like "ermigawd Uno iz crashing!" Natural ebbs and flows of life. Thinking anything is too large to fail is the real problem. Death is part of the natural cycle. Rebirth gives way for another, hopefully more productive, cycle to come forth.  I think most people can recognize this and that is why they feel a reclamation is to take place sooner than later. It should have began to happened when the econ took a shit in 08 but instead the banks got the bailout and were able to maintain their positions.

Gekko's points about the charts meaning little certainly have an air of truth about them. I guess he enjoys the internet asshole persona. Maybe it is how he blows off steam. Mild mannered Gekko by day, yes sir, no ma'am, please and thank you. Online with the mask of anonymity where you need not concern your self with one's feelings. He lets his hair down and goes bonkers. I mean it is admirable that he sticks up for Uno when someone tries to tear it down, but it also gives people an easy out to dismiss him with. "Well that dude is a raging asshole so who cares what he says" it certainly weakens any counter arguments when you start with the "what type of fuckin moron thinks that" sorta thing.

Smitecoin would need a tithe as well, can't forget that!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:00:29 PM

i barely have time to read anything now.

up to chapter 4 of the audiobook

http://www.unwelcomeguests.net/archive/audiobooks/Debt,%20The%20First%205000%20Years/Debt,%20The%20First%205000%20Years.zip

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:47:55 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 03:18:37 PM by Gekko463

Fear not, I am working on a way to power the internet with angry rants from pathetic ex-pats that believe ~$5-6K worth of cryptocurrency is a goddamned fortune.  Roll Eyes

ATTENTION UNOTARDS:

Siameze is not a loudmouth prick who thinks that $5 or 6000 is not a fortune.

Therefore, he will be buying this 26.95854921 Bitcoin sell wall on Cryptsy at .012.  There is 2246.54 kilos for sale at .012.  Siameze has lots of money!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wc0ieb6lzw26zkn/Screen%20Shot%202015-07-26%20at%209.51.32%20pm.png?dl=0

So he will be saving you from this wall.  Fear not.  Siameze, who has done SO MUCH for this coin, will use some of his limitless pocket change and buy that measly $5 or 6000 from me.

Or, maybe he is just a loudmouthed pussy, who has never done anything but talk shit.

Gather your bitcoins girls.  I'm pretty sure Siameze is a poor loudmouthed pussy.

Fuck off.  All of you who think it is more important to be polite than get things done.  Seriously.  Shove 1st century gold bars up your ass.  This is the 21st century and has nothing to do with gold.  I am over and out.  That sits till somebody buys it.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:32:36 PM

Fear not, I am working on a way to power the internet with angry rants from pathetic ex-pats that believe ~$5-6K worth of cryptocurrency is a goddamned fortune.  Roll Eyes

ATTENTION UNOTARDS:

Therefore, he will be buying this 26.95854921 Bitcoin sell wall on Cryptsy at .012.  There is 2246.54 kilos for sale at .012.  Siameze has lots of money!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wc0ieb6lzw26zkn/Screen%20Shot%202015-07-26%20at%209.51.32%20pm.png?dl=0

So he will be saving you from this wall.  Fear not.  Siameze, who has done SO MUCH for this coin, will use some of his limitless pocket change and buy that measly $5 or 6000 from me.

Or, maybe he is just a loudmouthed pussy, who has never done anything but talk shit.

Gather your bitcoins girls.  I'm pretty sure Siameze is a poor loudmouthed pussy.

Fuck off.  All of you who think it is more important to be polite than get things done.  Seriously.  Shove 1st century gold bars up your ass.  This is the 21st century and has nothing to do with gold.  I am over and out.  That sits till somebody buys it.

I have no intentions of buying your shit, I never spend more than a few hundred on any cryptocurrency (besides BTC) until I have done due dilligence to ensure there is something there. I think I made it quite clear a few weeks ago I wasn't going to be buying any UNO until things stabilize.

If you had anything at all intelligent to say, then I might care but my original assesment stands. My post was meant to inspire some levity but that isn't my strong suit either. But if you would like to discuss "fortunes" together, come to freenode one day and lets talk assets in irc.

Oh that's right, you aren't in the web of trust! My bad.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:54:39 PM

ATTENTION UNOTARDS:

I have no intentions of buying your shit, I never spend more than a few hundred on any cryptocurrency (besides BTC) until I have done due dilligence to ensure there is something there. I think I made it quite clear a few weeks ago I wasn't going to be buying any UNO until things stabilize.

If you had anything at all intelligent to say, then I might care but my original assesment stands. My post was meant to inspire some levity but that isn't my strong suit either. But if you would like to discuss "fortunes" together, come to freenode one day and lets talk assets in irc.

Write these words in all caps with no other comment:

"I Siameze am a loud mouth pussy who talks shit and does nothing except make noise and embarrass my self in front of real men".
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:03:51 PM

ATTENTION UNOTARDS:

Write these words in all caps with no other comment:

"I Siameze am a loud mouth pussy who talks shit and does nothing except make noise and embarrass my self in front of real men".

Ad hominem. Try again.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

EDIT: It might do you good to review the full website, to help you make compelling arguments.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
HagbardCeline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:06:29 PM

I have been invited to attend Consensus 2015 in September in New York City and speak about Un and its relationship with Merged Mining--it could do Un some good to get some more main-stream exposure. I've already sold a bit of Un to pay for the registration fees but the price of lodging and travel is fairly high from my side of the US to New York and I am looking to raise a bit more to book a flight and hotel.

Humbly asking for small donations for travel and lodging:

BTC: 1A6x5iD4TzhpgMKZax1HoPMFaiYN3CRz1x

Un: ua34uXkgbJA4iYRBTwyuQ39DUDdykLvnCK

Please note these are fresh addresses for the purposes of keeping things clean in my wallets--any proceeds gathered will be used solely for this trip! If anyone is interested in meeting up in NYC, attending Consensus 2015, and championing the Un train with me, maybe we can do something like that!
GetGoxed

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:53:06 PM

Real men would dump it at .0095
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:09:50 AM

Integrity? Talent? Enthusiasm? (Levity?) I wish we had a thousand Siamezes!

@ Hagbard: in my heart, I sent 1,000 Uno -- but in my shoestring-budget reality, I sent 10.

@ The Madness of Debt: me moonlighting on a coin-agnostic site, blogging 'live' about the GFC -- it was the GFC that got me into cryptos. PM me for a link.

m
cragv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:55:34 AM

I have been invited to attend Consensus 2015 in September in New York City and speak about Un and its relationship with Merged Mining--it could do Un some good to get some more main-stream exposure. I've already sold a bit of Un to pay for the registration fees but the price of lodging and travel is fairly high from my side of the US to New York and I am looking to raise a bit more to book a flight and hotel.

Humbly asking for small donations for travel and lodging:

BTC: 1A6x5iD4TzhpgMKZax1HoPMFaiYN3CRz1x

Un: ua34uXkgbJA4iYRBTwyuQ39DUDdykLvnCK

Please note these are fresh addresses for the purposes of keeping things clean in my wallets--any proceeds gathered will be used solely for this trip! If anyone is interested in meeting up in NYC, attending Consensus 2015, and championing the Un train with me, maybe we can do something like that!

+5 coming your way (I also have sent as many as I can afford, holding a shade over 200kg personally). That's exciting! Hope you have an excellent trip Smiley
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:34:29 AM

I do not think it Unobtanium coin that will be popular.
Just enough to look at these graphs to understand that there is a small group of people who hold this coin and wait for the arrival of new participants. I specifically compared the system with other similar coins and see that this scheme is valid.

In addition the name Unobtanium is associated with the mythical  (non-existent element from the film Avatar) that clearly speaks of an attempt to inflate the financial bubble  Smiley

Coin distribution is always an issue, but I think geographical distribution is less important at this stage of the crypto scene development. All these coins are highly nich, appealing to specific sub groups of already relatively nich sub groups. Its also a relevant discussion regarding the comparisons of coins with clearly different use cases. You can compare them yes, but their is significant differances in what can be expected and what is wanted as outcomes. apples to oranges.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:18:15 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2015/

I think it is very important that we get HC to attend.

Make take a while to raise the funds.  Registration is nearly 2 arms and a leg!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
cragv

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:31:59 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2015/

I think it is very important that we get HC to attend.

Make take a while to raise the funds.  Registration is nearly 2 arms and a leg!

As I read it, it sounds like HC is already on the way, either as an invitee (ie. $0) or as a Super Early Bird (USD$499 or other discounted amount) thanks to his speaking there. Travel and lodging is what our help will go toward, so every bit will help but it sounds like he's going anyway. A good thing!
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:13:16 AM

which version are you having issue with?
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:30:48 AM

i had the same problem, and it seemed no-one else did.

try 10.1.1 and it should be sweet. saved me tearing my hair out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.msg11907036#msg11907036

balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:34:22 AM

Gekko is selling or spoofing?

Dump it on mah face gekko, you Nancy!
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:46:59 AM

i had the same problem, and it seemed no-one else did.

try 10.1.1 and it should be sweet. saved me tearing my hair out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.msg11907036#msg11907036

Working fine with that!

Thanks!

No worries! Glad it worked for ya! Cant explain why the previous version hicupped.

Devs UNO addy is: uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:51:01 PM

Invade moar China peeps: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/27/us-markets-china-stocks-idUSKCN0Q10KE20150727

Cheesy

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: