Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
voluntarist500

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:57:09 PM

some nice action today. I think many still underestimate Unobtanium. I have a feeling we will see some jaws dropping soon Wink

Let's keep it stable this time around with no shitty crash. Don't buy it up too fast. Remember to have some consolidations and support-testing on the way up. Professional trading please with no crazy spikes and crashes. Let's have some real, sustainable growth this time.

altcoin with very low inflation, active community, no premine, fair distro and secure network: exactly what you want to invest in? Support Unobtanium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuner

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:42:47 PM

Yes, i am using this version from the same link Smiley
will keep it on for one more night, will see if it will find some peers

Did you download from the link in the OP of this thread?  Download from https://www.mediafire.com/download/qtx7w6k1hjaz5s4/Unobtanium-0.9.4.0-win.zip
The issues you describe have been fixed in this release for Windows.
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:29:43 PM

Well, looks like the quiet days of Unobtainium are coming to an end. The markets are heating up, no doubt about it.

I agree with you voluntarist500, slow and steady growth would be lovely. But with the huge sums of money currently moving from coin to coin on e.g. Mintpal, you never know who might jump in and ruin that plan. I have no doubt UNO would survive another pump and dump, but I'd prefer not to find out.

On a lighter note, I've been working on something UNO related the past week, hope to have it ready in a little while. More info soon.

timpeff

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:24:54 AM

some nice action today. I think many still underestimate Unobtanium. I have a feeling we will see some jaws dropping soon Wink

Let's keep it stable this time around with no shitty crash. Don't buy it up too fast. Remember to have some consolidations and support-testing on the way up. Professional trading please with no crazy spikes and crashes. Let's have some real, sustainable growth this time.

I totally agree!! Lets build those buy walls up! Consolidate! I think the right people have enough of the coin now for this to finally happen
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 03:40:46 AM

I totally agree!! Lets build those buy walls up! Consolidate! I think the right people have enough of the coin now for this to finally happen

I haven't found a price I want to sell at yet. I know it's not below .01.  Too many good things are happening for UNO right now, and most of it is yet to be priced in.

I'm sure BW had his reasons, but Tweeting his interest in UNO the Friday afternoon before the U.S. Memorial Day holiday?   No, this isn't fully priced in; a good part of the market is off on holiday, and won't even pay attention till Tuesday.  Meanwhile, I'll be the jerk whose one satoshi above your bid.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:08:37 AM

I haven't found a price I want to sell at yet. I know it's not below .01.  Too many good things are happening for UNO right now, and most of it is yet to be priced in.

I'm sure BW had his reasons, but Tweeting his interest in UNO the Friday afternoon before the U.S. Memorial Day holiday?   No, this isn't fully priced in; a good part of the market is off on holiday, and won't even pay attention till Tuesday.  Meanwhile, I'll be the jerk whose one satoshi above your bid.
So you're that jerk ... stop it, will ya? Wink

voluntarist500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:58:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFvJog2dMw
 Wink

altcoin with very low inflation, active community, no premine, fair distro and secure network: exactly what you want to invest in? Support Unobtanium
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:04:25 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 10:37:14 PM by Benefactor

It is a sin to sell Un below 0.100.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

voluntarist500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:34:38 AM

found in the old thread:

I'm pleased to bring you the return of this thread. OP has been updated, thanks for flying Un.

Philogus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:17:10 AM

UNO has some very solid support. Things are looking good! Smiley
tuner

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:24:52 AM

Another halving in several days, plus Bryce Weiner promised some good news for UNO this week, things are looking very good, I spent all of my BTC's on UNO, because it was a last chance to buy it cheap enough.
But there is a problem with new windows wallet, tried leaving it on for all weekend but still it cant find any peers, so I keep my UNOs on crypsty now, until this will be resolved:)

Philogus

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:29:27 AM

Another halving in several days, plus Bryce Weiner promised some good news for UNO this week, things are looking very good, I spent all of my BTC's on UNO, because it was a last chance to buy it cheap enough.
But there is a problem with new windows wallet, tried leaving it on for all weekend but still it cant find any peers, so I keep my UNOs on crypsty now, until this will be resolved:)

Sorry to hear that Tuner. I haven't tried the new wallet yet. All of my UNO are in extreme cold storage, so I don't need a wallet at the moment. I am NOT selling UNO anytime soon.
walkdev

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:00:11 AM

Hope so - just done a little 'minesweeping' on Cryptsy and bought a handful of Uno... Smiley
Philogus

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:55:04 PM

Hope so - just done a little 'minesweeping' on Cryptsy and bought a handful of Uno... Smiley

Yeah, me too. I just taught one of my web design clients about Bitcoin. Over the course of about a week, I made him a Bitcoin convert. He now has a Coinbase account. He paid me in Bitcoin to build his website, and I immediately used all of it to buy UNO. No need for a wallet for now. When I buy UNO on Cryptsy, I send them straight to my addresses. I may also try Mintpal soon. After what I have seen in my 3 years in the cryptocurrency community, I will not leave my coins on any exchange for an extended period of time. I can use the block explorer to occasionally check my UNO values. I have NEVER sold any UNO, and I won't sell any for less than 1 BTC each. Grin
Philogus

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:58:43 PM

found in the old thread:

I'm pleased to bring you the return of this thread. OP has been updated, thanks for flying Un.

Turned off for three months? No explanation? And we are expected to come rushing back? No Sir!

In my mind, this is now the official UNO thread. Falling Knife bust his a** for the last several months. I have no doubt about his commitment to UNO. As I see it, he is THE leader of the UNO community. Unless he tells me otherwise, as Tony Soprano used to say, that old thread is "dead to me".
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:00:04 PM

found in the old thread:

Turned off for three months? No explanation? And we are expected to come rushing back? No Sir!

In my mind, this is now the official UNO thread. Falling Knife bust his a** for the last several months. I have no doubt about his commitment to UNO. As I see it, he is THE leader of the UNO community. Unless he tells me otherwise, as Tony Soprano used to say, that old thread is "dead to me".

Have to agree myself.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:22:08 PM

Well I had promised a major exchange announcement yesterday. Sorry to disappoint, but it's still pending.  I had shared their time schedule for launching UNO, but I think this time around I'll just wait for it to actually happen. Everything is still a "go," they just have to set it up. Because I hate dead markets, I have hundreds of UNO ready to move in and bitcoin already in place for buy orders. I hope you'll join me in making this another active for UNO.

Just as soon as it's ready.

Nostr:
Philogus

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:33:00 PM

Well I had promised a major exchange announcement yesterday. Sorry to disappoint, but it's still pending.  I had shared their time schedule for launching UNO, but I think this time around I'll just wait for it to actually happen. Everything is still a "go," they just have to set it up. Because I hate dead markets, I have hundreds of UNO ready to move in and bitcoin already in place for buy orders. I hope you'll join me in making this another active for UNO.

Very nice!!! Also can't wait to hear BW's big announcement tomorrow.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:33:27 PM

Probably like to pick up some myself. Look forward to hearing about it.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:40:11 PM

found in the old thread:

I'm very happy that Blazr2 has re-opened the thread, and I'm thrilled that he is still interested in the UNO community. I've been chatting with him quite a bit recently.  Blazr has been really a great guy to talk with, and I can tell he's very pleased with what the community has been able to accomplish these past few months.  He re-opened the thread as a favor to me after I asked if we could update the OP info.  I think we'll probably close that thread gracefully at some point, and re-direct people to this thread (or vice versa... doesn't matter to me, as long as we have a good place to chat about UNO and organize).

He had his reasons for closing the launch thread. In some stories he shared last week with me, I could tell he wasn't pleased with how things progressed after Wolong. I don't hold it against him at all. It was time for the community to step up anyway.

I appreciate the re-opening the launch thread and updating the OP.  I'm glad for his cooperation and his interest in UNO.  He's UNO's founder! Let's welcome him back with a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Nostr:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: