Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 57121 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 07:26:27 AM

I sort of wondered if the Ukrainians might even be stopped before materially breaching the current fighting lines.  So far it seems that that is happening.

Looks from some of the wreckage of some of the Leopard tanks that even in the German NATO gear is using DU.  This is unfortunate since it will damage the productivity of the fighting areas for multiple generations.  I would expect that the Russian strategy will be even more to not allow a broad area fighting grounds but try to get it done in one area.

The Russians claim to have ceased use of DU weapons 20 years ago in spite of their effectiveness due to humanitarian concerns.  True or not, I don't know, but if they maintained a stockpile, now would be the time to use them since NATO has chosen to destroy some of the most productive farm-land on the planet and there isn't much the Russians can do about it except to try to get it happening in as small an area as possible.  Thank God they have air superiority.  If it were me, I'd be loading up all the close air support aircraft with as much DU as they can carry and really putting the hammer down.  Especially on the NATO gear which is know to utilize these munitions.

On the other hand, it would be good to save a fair bit of DU for use in areas of little long-term interest (the Western Ukroid Nazi-lands, Poland, etc) and maybe to hand out to others who might someday get into it with the 'unfriendly' countries.  Would be a real shame of Moldova had to market uranium-flavored sparkling grape drink instead of wine as a for-instance.  I highly doubt that such a product would compete well on the global markets against those countries who were a little more careful about which satanic fucks to get in bed with.  Everyone knows who made the decision to use DU in the first place.  What goes around comes around so they say.  Not always, but often enough.

The RF army do have DU munitions, but you are taking this argument to silly levels. The fact is that what I have seem being fielded from the RF army does not require anything special to destroy it, just a AP round or, for some tanks seen there, an RPG to be honest. For now, I have seen no proof of DU in Ukraine so my guess is that it is unlike that is being really used for anything at this point.

I to have seen no conclusive evidence of actual offensive use of DU by NATO on (new-Russian) soil yet.  The Russians said that doing so would result in NATO regret, and they tend not to bluff about such things, so perhaps NATO will defer.  But I rather doubt it.

One of the logical counter-moves against the DU threat would be to re-locate the fighting to occur in the far West of Ukraine near Poland, and Russia has probably unfetterd access to attack all along the Belarusian border.  It introduces a much higher degree of risk for escalation, but the alternatives for the agricultural lands in Russian areas of Ukraine are grave enough to possibly warrant the risk.

As a side benefit, a 'fight-in-the-West' option opens up the potential to punch a hole (for pipelines and other commercial communications) through the Poland/Ukraine blockage and into Central Europe.  Such a feature will have huge value as China continues their belt-n-road initiative and the Collective West continues their absurd 'carbon hunger strike' on the basis of the 'man-made global climate change' scam.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 08:03:36 AM

This is direct evidence against Ukraine.

That's not "direct evidence". It's circumstantial at best, not really about this kind of event - the article you quoted was about raising the water level (basically opening the gates while not having access to them) without flooding villages, not blowing up the dam completely.

Maybe you, in contrast, have direct evidence against Russia, in addition to unfounded accusations? No, you don't have them, and no one has them, otherwise they would have been circulated by all Western media.

Russians controlling the dam and the impossibility to cause this kind of damage remotely and unnoticed is quite damning albeit also circumstantial evidence. But you wouldn't believe "Western media" even if they had a high resolution photo of drunk Ivan unloading a truckload of TNT at the dam so let's not pretend that you are looking for evidence here.

Funny how Russian satellite surveillance has nothing to say about this, almost as if Russia doesn't have anything up there.
Complete destruction of the dam did not happen, there is a partial destruction of the upper level. I think you were too carried away by your forced forum vacation due to the termination of the Chipmixer signature campaign and lost your tone in tracking events. Try to catch up so that the dialogue with you becomes more interesting again.

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 09:05:35 AM

Somehow in your world a "Jew" is not the same as a "Hebrew". Interesting. Not that I am surprised... you got worse things going on on the top floor.

He was probably referring to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thirteenth_Tribe

The funny thing about Bakhmut is that as soon as they "liberated" it and the regular Russian army took control of it they one day after,lost a town in the vicinity of Bakhmut,now there is a great counter attack going on there as Zelensky said today so I am afraid we won't see any such parade for the time being,now I think that the Russian parade of 9 May to be removed from their official holiday calendar as no one will remember them as winners of the second world war anymore but just as a terrorist state who blows up dams and flood cities,no other country in the world have done such terror acts even at war.

Actually, there is country that blew many German dams during WW2, dropped 2 nukes on civilians, used chemical weapons (agent orange), depleted uranium, napalm and phosphor bombs on civilians etc
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 12:50:35 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2023, 01:49:02 PM by tvbcof

Somehow in your world a "Jew" is not the same as a "Hebrew". Interesting. Not that I am surprised... you got worse things going on on the top floor.

'That's about the size of it' so we say.  I've never read Koestler's book, or any other one related to this topic for that matter.  It is, to me, currently the strongest hypothesis after many years of observation and general Occam's razor type stuff.  Probably the strongest single observation that I've made is the intellectual Gestapo/Mafia tactics used against anyone who doesn't tow the 'kosher' line on the whole topic.

Koestler is widely recognized as a Jewish person who hoped in publishing his work that, to quote Wikipedia (which has been since it's early years Zionist occupied territory):

"he was convinced that if he could prove that the bulk of Eastern European Jews (the ancestors of today's Ashkenazim) were
   descended from the Khazars, the racial basis for anti-Semitism would be removed and anti-Semitism itself could disappear"

For my part, I would hope for the same thing and believe it quite possible to at least a notable degree.  I would much rather focus on the particular actions of particular individual and groups than 'the Jews', but the intellectual cluster-fuck surrounding the whole topic make it, by careful design and dedicated effort, impossible to do.

Edit:  I might add that a fair number of people who I believe to be a fairly modest sized group of genuine 'white supremacists' and genuinely 'anti-semitic' are not fond at all of the 'Khazarian hypothesis' and stick strongly to the Zionist's notion that all those who 'call themselves Jews' are genetically associated with with the 'Holy lands' and decedents of Jacob and all that horse-shit.  Some of them probably do genuinely believe that as a consequence all 'Jews' should be rounded up and in some cases killed.  I consider this evidence that these radical creeps are are largely cultivated and led around by the nose by Zionists/Khazarian Mafia types as they are far more useful to the cause than genuinely threatening.  The best way to defeat an enemy is to lead it after all.

The funny thing about Bakhmut is that as soon as they "liberated" it and the regular Russian army took control of it they one day after,lost a town in the vicinity of Bakhmut,now there is a great counter attack going on there as Zelensky said today so I am afraid we won't see any such parade for the time being,now I think that the Russian parade of 9 May to be removed from their official holiday calendar as no one will remember them as winners of the second world war anymore but just as a terrorist state who blows up dams and flood cities,no other country in the world have done such terror acts even at war.

Actually, there is country that blew many German dams during WW2, dropped 2 nukes on civilians, used chemical weapons (agent orange), depleted uranium, napalm and phosphor bombs on civilians etc

Don't forget also the actual deployment of non-lethal biological weapons at home and around the world in order to achieve political and economic goals.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 02:44:43 PM

PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: Siyamislam47
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3559706
Telegram Username: @Siyamislam4747
Participated Campaigns: Twitter, Telegram, TikTok
BSC Wallet Address: 0x50C1B4660bA48278C81799E6fE16934470f6B6A6

Seriously?

'That's about the size of it' so we say.  I've never read Koestler's book, or any other one related to this topic for that matter.

Nor probably any book. Anyway, unless you clarify a little bit all that theory you got rumbling in you head, do not expect others to know. Converting to Judaism...interesting, and difficult.

It is, to me, currently the strongest hypothesis after many years of observation and general Occam's razor type stuff.  Probably the strongest single observation that I've made is the intellectual Gestapo/Mafia tactics used against anyone who doesn't tow the 'kosher' line on the whole topic.

Koestler is widely recognized as a Jewish person who hoped in publishing his work that, to quote Wikipedia (which has been since it's early years Zionist occupied territory):

"he was convinced that if he could prove that the bulk of Eastern European Jews (the ancestors of today's Ashkenazim) were
   descended from the Khazars, the racial basis for anti-Semitism would be removed and anti-Semitism itself could disappear"

For my part, I would hope for the same thing and believe it quite possible to at least a notable degree.  I would much rather focus on the particular actions of particular individual and groups than 'the Jews', but the intellectual cluster-fuck surrounding the whole topic make it, by careful design and dedicated effort, impossible to do.

Edit:  I might add that a fair number of people who I believe to be a fairly modest sized group of genuine 'white supremacists' and genuinely 'anti-semitic' are not fond at all of the 'Khazarian hypothesis' and stick strongly to the Zionist's notion that all those who 'call themselves Jews' are genetically associated with with the 'Holy lands' and decedents of Jacob and all that horse-shit.  Some of them probably do genuinely believe that as a consequence all 'Jews' should be rounded up and in some cases killed.  I consider this evidence that these radical creeps are are largely cultivated and led around by the nose by Zionists/Khazarian Mafia types as they are far more useful to the cause than genuinely threatening.  The best way to defeat an enemy is to lead it after all.

Don't forget also the actual deployment of non-lethal biological weapons at home and around the world in order to achieve political and economic goals.

Yep, dam blowing is not new, it is just something that is considered a war crime by the Geneva convention. But I guess that if you are ok doing it, it is ok for others to use it at their own convenience.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 04:51:18 PM

Yep, dam blowing is not new, it is just something that is considered a war crime by the Geneva convention. But I guess that if you are ok doing it, it is ok for others to use it at their own convenience.
I don’t understand why you continue to pedal this issue with the dam with persistence worthy of a better use, when Ukraine in a rather rude form refused to Turkey to conduct an independent investigation into this incident, and Zelensky admitted that he had no evidence of Russia’s involvement in this. As long as all available evidence indicates that this is the work of Ukraine, and there is nothing at all against Russia, except for empty allegations, do not forget about it.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 08:25:48 PM

Complete destruction of the dam did not happen, there is a partial destruction of the upper level. I think you were too carried away by your forced forum vacation due to the termination of the Chipmixer signature campaign and lost your tone in tracking events. Try to catch up so that the dialogue with you becomes more interesting again.

You're grasping at straws here. Does it really matter if he said that it was a "complete destruction" and it in fact was a partial destruction, where 60% of it was destroyed . It's enough to render the dam completely inoperable and flood the whole area with water.

It's like if we had a car accident where one of the cars had lost the whole front section, including the engine, and someone said that the car is completely destroyed and you came, as the wise guy that you are, and said that it's not completely destroyed because only 30% of the car was damaged and the whole rear part is intact.
Can you see the stupidity of what you're saying here, or do I have to draw you a pictogram?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 08:38:23 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2023, 09:03:33 PM by LTU_btc

While Russians are still ejaculating on videos about few destroyed or damaged Leopard and Bradley's, it looks that Ukraine made some progress in Zaporizhia and Donbas directions, liberating several small villages
https://twitter.com/Azovsouth/status/1667832335427829760
https://twitter.com/blinzka/status/1667948837619507203
But it's difficult to expect fast and easy progress like we saw in Kharkiv counteroffensive. Mainly because Russia had prepared strong fortifications and several defense lines. But things doesn't goes that bad as it may looked few days ago. Though, we must understand that this operation will cost Ukraine lot of human power and equipment. But increased number of videos and photos of destroyed Russian military equipment from front line give positive meotions.
EDIT Makarivka is also under control of Ukraine now
https://twitter.com/Militarylandnet/status/1667969907332448257

Since last summer, Ukraine has fired more than 500 shots at the dam of the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power station.
It wouldf be interesting to see some links showing these arrivals to dam. Maybe I don't follow Russian telegram channels enough and maybe I missed it, but I don't remember such complaints from Russian side
Still, destroying such dam with HIMARS, Storm Shadow or any other equipment that Ukraine have sounds unrealistic. If we talk about destroying it from outside, maybe FAB aviation bomn would be enough to blow it

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 09:09:02 PM

It wouldf be interesting to see some links showing these arrivals to dam. Maybe I don't follow Russian telegram channels enough and maybe I missed it, but I don't remember such complaints from Russian side
I have collected for you links from Russian-language resources in chronological order with Russia's statements about the shelling of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

link1
link2
link3
link4
link5
link6
link7
link8
link9
link10
link11
link12
link13

But as far as I understand, the only evidence that has weight for you is the confession of Major General Andrey Kovalchuk, who at that time commanded the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kherson region, made by him in an interview with the Washington Post.

Still, destroying such dam with HIMARS, Storm Shadow or any other equipment that Ukraine have sounds unrealistic. If we talk about destroying it from outside, maybe FAB aviation bomn would be enough to blow it
Do you want to say that the Armed Forces of Ukraine systematically and regularly shelled this dam from expensive Western weapons for almost a year, without any intention and opportunity to destroy it? Just wasting charges for Himars? Sounds a little stupid. Try telling this theory to your US sponsors. Grin

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:24:02 PM

I have collected for you links from Russian-language resources in chronological order with Russia's statements about the shelling of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

link1
link2
link3
link4
link5
link6
link7
link8
link9
link10
link11
link12
link13

But as far as I understand, the only evidence that has weight for you is the confession of Major General Andrey Kovalchuk, who at that time commanded the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kherson region, made by him in an interview with the Washington Post.

Do you want to say that the Armed Forces of Ukraine systematically and regularly shelled this dam from expensive Western weapons for almost a year, without any intention and opportunity to destroy it? Just wasting charges for Himars? Sounds a little stupid. Try telling this theory to your US sponsors. Grin

Pretty much unverifiable and one-sided sources. Ukraine has not regularly shelled the dam.  However, right now the RF is effectively destroying dams along the path of the Ukrainian advances near Makarivka, in Zapo region, just in case anyone could hold a doubt about this being a "modus operandi".

Curious how the propaganda machine is so disconnected from the RF Army.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 06:36:09 AM

You're grasping at straws here. Does it really matter if he said that it was a "complete destruction" and it in fact was a partial destruction, where 60% of it was destroyed . It's enough to render the dam completely inoperable and flood the whole area with water.

It's like if we had a car accident where one of the cars had lost the whole front section, including the engine, and someone said that the car is completely destroyed and you came, as the wise guy that you are, and said that it's not completely destroyed because only 30% of the car was damaged and the whole rear part is intact.
Can you see the stupidity of what you're saying here, or do I have to draw you a pictogram?
It was possible not to destroy the dam at all and simply open the floodgates - and the end result would have been the same, the shallowing of the Kakhovka reservoir and the flooding of the valley downstream. There is a difference between complete and partial destruction of the dam, and it is significant. All Soviet-built dams (or maybe all of them) have a special design architecture that provides for a set of “weak” points that are well protected from the outside, where you can lay a little explosive from the inside and, if necessary, completely destroy the dam relatively easily and quickly. And on the Kakhovka dam, we see a different nature of destruction, which is why I emphasized that complete destruction did not occur. But of course I'll look at your pictogram with interest if you're an expert on dams.

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 07:15:26 AM

Pretty much unverifiable and one-sided sources. Ukraine has not regularly shelled the dam.  However, right now the RF is effectively destroying dams along the path of the Ukrainian advances near Makarivka, in Zapo region, just in case anyone could hold a doubt about this being a "modus operandi".

I think they're destroying dams to wash away their own minefields and strongholds, to make it easier for Ukrainians to advance
Sounds westPRlogical
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 07:51:16 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 08:06:38 AM by be.open

Pretty much unverifiable and one-sided sources. Ukraine has not regularly shelled the dam.  However, right now the RF is effectively destroying dams along the path of the Ukrainian advances near Makarivka, in Zapo region, just in case anyone could hold a doubt about this being a "modus operandi".

I think they're destroying dams to wash away their own minefields and strongholds, to make it easier for Ukrainians to advance
Sounds westPRlogical
The nature of the destruction of the dam directly hints that it was an accident. Something in the style of Ukraine long and systematically bombarded the dam, so material fatigue accumulated and partial destruction occurred due to increased water pressure, when upstream Ukraine opened the floodgates to raise the water level in the Kakhovka reservoir. An accident with evidence pointing to the fault of Ukraine.

But I don’t really believe in accidents that happen right at the last moment before the counter-offensive of Ukraine and confuse her with all the plans to capture Energodar and the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, as well as to build crossings across the Dnieper, for which the Armed Forces of Ukraine were also actively preparing, judging by the supply of pontoon equipment from the West.

Meanwhile, minesweepers were found about the absence of which, during a recent attempt to break through in the Orekhovskoye direction, I was surprised by several messages above. Judging by these frames, the Armed Forces of Ukraine simultaneously lost all three Leopard 2R HMBV heavy BMRs delivered from Finland, as well as the only Bergepanzer 3 Buffel ARV delivered from Canada. Video

In total, according to my information, the Armed Forces of Ukraine had six such demining machines, and four of them were lost in one attack. This proves the seriousness of the breakout attempt on June 8th. The current statements about the capture of several villages in the Vremievsky ledge are just informational noise to fill the vacuum that has arisen due to the strange voluntary silence of Ukraine about its counteroffensive. Minefields have become a serious problem for the Armed Forces of Ukraine and it is not clear how to solve it. Here we see the work of the newest system "Agriculture". That is, even partially made gaps in the minefield are filled back up and everything needs to be done again.

nathan_tek

Activity: 248
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 12:01:05 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2023, 06:32:27 AM by nathan_tek

Now they have crashed this dam. What does it mean for nuclear power plant Saporischischja? A second meltdown happened in Ukraine?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 12:25:35 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 01:06:51 PM by paxmao

Pretty much unverifiable and one-sided sources. Ukraine has not regularly shelled the dam.  However, right now the RF is effectively destroying dams along the path of the Ukrainian advances near Makarivka, in Zapo region, just in case anyone could hold a doubt about this being a "modus operandi".

Sounds westPRlogical
The nature of the destruction of the dam directly hints that it was an accident. Something in the style of Ukraine long and systematically bombarded the dam, so material fatigue accumulated and partial destruction occurred due to increased water pressure, when upstream Ukraine opened the floodgates to raise the water level in the Kakhovka reservoir. An accident with evidence pointing to the fault of Ukraine.

But I don’t really believe in accidents that happen right at the last moment before the counter-offensive of Ukraine and confuse her with all the plans to capture Energodar and the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, as well as to build crossings across the Dnieper, for which the Armed Forces of Ukraine were also actively preparing, judging by the supply of pontoon equipment from the West.

Meanwhile, minesweepers were found about the absence of which, during a recent attempt to break through in the Orekhovskoye direction, I was surprised by several messages above. Judging by these frames, the Armed Forces of Ukraine simultaneously lost all three Leopard 2R HMBV heavy BMRs delivered from Finland, as well as the only Bergepanzer 3 Buffel ARV delivered from Canada. Video

In total, according to my information, the Armed Forces of Ukraine had six such demining machines, and four of them were lost in one attack. This proves the seriousness of the breakout attempt on June 8th. The current statements about the capture of several villages in the Vremievsky ledge are just informational noise to fill the vacuum that has arisen due to the strange voluntary silence of Ukraine about its counteroffensive. Minefields have become a serious problem for the Armed Forces of Ukraine and it is not clear how to solve it. Here we see the work of the newest system "Agriculture". That is, even partially made gaps in the minefield are filled back up and everything needs to be done again.

- Ukraine did not systematically bombard anything.
- The theory of material fatigue is from outside this world. Fatigue is a completely different phenomenon.
- Leaving the dam there leaves a crossing path. RF thinking = better destroyed, just in case - it is not Moscow so it is ok to destroy.
- While the area is flooded and probably in the next weeks (when the RF needs all troops in Zapo) the terrain will be unsuitable for operations. I think that RF is only worried with the short-term = saving their ass during the next month.
- Destroying the dam follows a pattern of destroying critical infrastructure, like missiles on electrical infrastructure, like destroying schools and hospitals, like flattening cities... is just the way the RF army does war. They go a shoe, they throw the shoe to your face.

Probably according to your sources the counteroffensive would be impossible, because everything that is being used was previously destroyed by your precision-posting. I am sure there will be many loses, that is what happens when you fight. Again, there are videos "proving" that more Leopards have been destroyed than the ones actually sent to the front for now.

I think the RF government has Dam-phobia.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 01:26:16 PM

I think the RF government has Dam-phobia.

The main thing is that this does not apply to the dam of the Kyiv hydroelectric power station, which is located a few kilometers from Kyiv upstream of the Dnieper. Grin

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2023, 07:20:54 PM

link1
link2
link3
link4
link5
link6
link7
link8
link9
link10
link11
link12
link13

When you posted so many links, I already expected that it will be something serious. But again, I got disappointed. From all links, there is maybe 2 photos or videos which MIGHT show arrival to the dam. Rest is cheap propaganda shit, which proves nothing. If Ukraine really systematically bombed dam, there would be much more noise
I see that you catched this interview from WP and using it as strong evidence. Even if it's true what was told it, it contradicts to your acussations. You're talking about systematical attacks on dam, but in article they're talking about one test hit.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 07:55:57 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 08:07:05 PM by be.open

When you posted so many links, I already expected that it will be something serious. But again, I got disappointed. From all links, there is maybe 2 photos or videos which MIGHT show arrival to the dam. Rest is cheap propaganda shit, which proves nothing. If Ukraine really systematically bombed dam, there would be much more noise
I see that you catched this interview from WP and using it as strong evidence. Even if it's true what was told it, it contradicts to your acussations. You're talking about systematical attacks on dam, but in article they're talking about one test hit.
If you carefully read my previous posts on this subject, you will find that I am not blaming Ukraine for the destruction of the dam at the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station, I am just saying that there is more evidence against Ukraine than against Russia. Even one test hit and a frank admission of it is much more than zero.

At your request, I brought you a dozen links from Russian-language resources and one from an English-language resource. Give me as a counterargument at least some evidence that Russia did this and we will be able to continue this dialogue in a constructive and meaningful way. If you plan to continue the empty accusation tactics, then the cheap propaganda shit is in your head.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2023, 09:29:51 PM

If you carefully read my previous posts on this subject, you will find that I am not blaming Ukraine for the destruction of the dam at the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station, I am just saying that there is more evidence against Ukraine than against Russia. Even one test hit and a frank admission of it is much more than zero.

At your request, I brought you a dozen links from Russian-language resources and one from an English-language resource. Give me as a counterargument at least some evidence that Russia did this and we will be able to continue this dialogue in a constructive and meaningful way. If you plan to continue the empty accusation tactics, then the cheap propaganda shit is in your head.

Hey, Z-dipshit.

Russia mined the dam the moment they captured it. The nuclear power station is mined as well.

Russia was in control of the dam when the explosion was recorded by satellite infrared imaging.

The explosion caused the collapse, and Russians are responsible, the only question is if they did it on purpose or
by gross incompetence in handling the explosives.

Z-Russians will NEVER admit to any fault but instead, they scream in tandem: "Russia never invaded Ukraine!!!".

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 09:44:39 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 09:57:18 PM by coolcoinz

This is direct evidence against Ukraine. Maybe you, in contrast, have direct evidence against Russia, in addition to unfounded accusations? No, you don't have them, and no one has them, otherwise they would have been circulated by all Western media. There is no evidence that Russia did it and there is no motive for Russia to do it. The best argument against Russia is that if there had been no invasion at all, then the dam would have been intact. This is a ridiculous argument.

A himars hit that occurred more than 6 months ago is not a direct evidence against Ukraine. You don't seem to know what a direct evidence is, so I'll help you with that.
When someone gets murdered and that person was attacked some time before, this is not direct evidence against that former attacker. The fact that he tried to do it a year before doesn't mean he did it again and succeeded. A direct evidence would be if you had a murder weapon with his fingerprints or you'd found victims blood on his clothes.

That hit in 2022, or any other existing plans for it did not blow up the dam. Planted explosive devices did. Ukraine doesn't have a single missile capable of such destruction. It would require multiple hits to level the dam and there's evidence for a single explosion.

Even one test hit and a frank admission of it is much more than zero.

It used to be direct evidence and now it's more than zero. Your confidence seems to be decreasing with time.
Again, a test hit 6 months ago is not an evidence against Ukraine.

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: